The Mafiascum World of Warcraft Thread

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:19 pm

Post by IH »

Yeah warrior tanks got buffed pretty hard for cata, and I have two toons right now. Both on darkspear. I have a level 84 blood elf Holy pally (Courageous), and a level 83 Tauren Warrior (Conebread). I raided a lot during wrath, and apparently both of my classes and specs are pretty good right now. If alot of people from here all wanted to level on the same server, I would also most definitely be up for that. I've always wanted to try shaman healing, but I kinda need friends to level with (a tank so we can faceroll queues)

Edit-HOLY SHIT, I have a level 30ish pally on lightnings blade. He's ret right now, but I'd totally take him holy and level/queue with you guys. I like holy anyway. I could also tank since I'm used to that on my warrior. Or I could roll a different class entirely lol.
EDITEDIT-Add me on a real id as thekolih@gmail.com
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:17 am

Post by IH »

Do you want to level a magicish user?

Also what do you guys want me to level on Lightning's blade? Tank ranged melee or heals?
EDIT-Mages are actually alot of fun. Just level in frost if you can't handle levelling in arcane. The pet and frostbolt stuff are just too good when killing mobs. Just kill one at a time until you run out of mana, if they get close frost nova blink away, continue to frostbolt. If anything it's kinda boring because it's so easy lol.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by IH »

I just mix my gaming and social life. Most of my normal crew of friends all play the same games as I do, or at least one. At one point we all were in a guild together and raided for a little bit. We still do League of Legends 5 man premades in the same room. We also play Killing Floor and Tf2 together, and we talk about it in public with our other friends, get them interested, and sooner or later we have a big community around here.

There's also a bunch of other pretty decent sized gaming communities, including smash, mvc, street fighter, and monster hunter. In fact, probably the only game we don't actually have a decent sized community for is counter strike, and that's really really good for a small town in the South. Usually you're lucky to have one type of gaming community here if any in a town our size.

EDIT-Well I'm personally pretty casual about wow even though I like to raid. For instance I enjoy creating extra damage (such as spreading cleaves and aoes like chain lightning), and ruining someones dps with a well placed BoP.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:05 am

Post by IH »

Do we already have a guild on lightnings blade? If anyone wants to add me I think my pally's name is biliusnius

Prolly gonna log on in the next few hours
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:41 am

Post by IH »

Oman wrote:
tanstalas wrote:No Kai or Reck tonight...

I'm sad

Though, also happy, iLevel is now 345 and I have over 148k health unbuffed mhuhahahahaha
Mitgation > stam. Are you dodge/parry capped, are you blockcapped? And are you a DK, warrior, druid, or pally?
Wait mitigation is the new tanking stat? I know for a long time that stamina gave the highest effective health (Right behind bonus armor of course).

Also dodge is still better than parry, correct? (Since parry resets the swingtimer for the boss and your toon that parried, it pretty much gives a reroll on the attack unless it's been changed)
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:58 am

Post by IH »

JDodge wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:We could find a way to use the site JD designs on the dotcom then just link to the forums like MS.net does.

Of course I'm terrible at setting up FTP stuff so that's up to you guys.
perhaps this wasn't obvious, but seeing as i have since quit the guild i no longer have any desire to do any free work

seeing as i'm not that good at coding and would rather not deal with any of that nonsense, feel free to contact me for a quote for design aspects you might need
I will give you.... this spare penny and some pubic hare my exposed entrepreneur

EDIT-If i was considering server transferring, where should I transfer to?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:23 am

Post by IH »

Lemme look at my bank account and see what I can do in the next week.

EDIT-I am a holy pally

Return to “The Arcade”