Animal Crossing: New Horizons

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:10 am

Post by gobbledygook »

I got this game! I have all the fruits if someone needs any. Native Cherries, but I have trees for all of them now. Grinding to get the Golden Trout and Tuna, but I have not had much luck.

Friend code -- SW-3090-6562-3537

---

Pie, have you gotten any "rare" mystery islands (tarantula island, goldfish island, big fish island, etc)?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 6, Spiffeh wrote:I have wasted over 50 bait trying to catch a Stringfish to no avail

But yeah I love this game
Are you fishing in the rivers on your second and third level of your island? They only spawn there.

I caught my second one this afternoon. Stringfish are the largest shadow possible in the clifftop river. This shadow is slightly different than the other "big" shadow. This shadow is longer, but thinner. If you are using bait and you get shadows that are obviously not that size, just scare it away. However, if you're in the southern hemisphere this might be bad advice. :P Also, if you don't have the golden trout it might be bad advice too. :P Also, if you want the 100 catch achievement its bad advice. :shifty:

Maybe it's just bad advice lmao. :facepalm:

---

Pie, that wall looks great! I've had a couple of people over to my island and they say my house looks like a child's house. :oops:

Return to “The Arcade”