International Mafia Month 2024

This forum is for Administrators to post news concerning the site and forums.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:42 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Probably 90% of the non-Marathon games I've played on-site have been Theme games - two of my favorites are:

Signs & Void: The 2015 Team Mafia Large Theme, that had not only AMAZING flavor from hito, but split Days into Minor Days of giving small Boons or Banes to individual players and making a Choice that would affect how power roles functioned, or the next Major Day's Eliminations, and Major Days of (usually) 2 Vote Eliminations. The roles were fantastic and creative, the game swung hugely despite town being at each others throats for a huge portion of the previous days after a successful vig shot, and I look back at it fondly despite myself arguing to elim the most important town power role for a good portion of Major Day 2 >_>

Star Control: Alliance Initiative: One of my earlier games on-site, with complex interacting roles that were split into your actual character abilities/passives and abilities & stored power of the ship you were on, as well as a fantastic playerlist consisting of several players I would enjoy playing with for years afterwards. The action resolution had a few mistakes, but I would join another Star Control game with similar mechanics in a heartbeat.

Return to “News”