New Admin: borkjerfkin

This forum is for Administrators to post news concerning the site and forums.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

New Admin: borkjerfkin

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:06 am

Post by zoraster »

We'd all like to welcome borkjerfkin to the administration team. He has been instrumental in working on the new 3.3 phpbb update. I'll let him speak on when that's likely to come out, but given his work on that he's a natural fit as an admin. I'm very excited about the work he's been doing, and I hope you'll all welcome him to the team.

Additionally, in order to better differentiate what our admins cover, we've separated out the administrators into two groups: (1) Site Admin (that's me) that largely focus on the games, discussion and the other staff; (2) Technical Admins (Kison and bork) who focus on making sure the site runs smoothly on the technical end, bringing us new updates, etc. Mith will remain as simply "Administrator." Hopefully this new distinction will help people understand the roles we play.

Once again, we're thrilled to have borkjerfkin join us!
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:56 am

Post by zoraster »

In post 8, fferyllt wrote:Congrats, Bork!

Hope this doesn't mean you won't have time to design and run more borkgames...
Fun fact: back when I ran the large theme list I sent out surveys to everyone who played in every large game. It asked quite a few questions, but it got calculated into a weighted "Mod Score" so I could see how mods were doing with their players.

Out of the 66 games that were surveyed, bork's 3 games during that time were #1, #2 and #3.

Return to “News”