Major Policy Changes for Hydras for Mafia Games

This forum is for Administrators to post news concerning the site and forums.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #34 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:34 am

Post by Jingle »

Are there any plans to enforce equal participation of all members of the hydration? I’d like to hydrangea, but I’m worried that my potential partners would over or under perform me.

Also, I’d like to ask if ms is currently offering a method to screen potential hydrolysis partners before we commit. Perhaps a room where a bunch of us could get together and have a series of rapid mini conversations to try and assess compatibility. A Quick Partner Assessment service, if you will.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #56 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 54, skitter30 wrote:I wholeheartedly approve these changes and will be accepting applications for potential hydra partners - if you're interested please fill out the attached form and answer all of the questions and then return to me. Please note that while question 18 does not *require* an interpretative dance to be considered complete, providing one will certainly boost your chances. Points will be given, as always, for style and rhetorical flair.
Does creative use of a flare gun during the interpretive dance count as rhetorical flair?
This is a Parachute.

Return to “News”