Marathon Weekend (Nov 25th to Nov 30th)

This forum is for Administrators to post news concerning the site and forums.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:15 am

Post by PokerFace »

The "Marathon Weekend PT Group" has been set to open status so that anyone can join it and be given the power to create PTs for this event. Go to your user control panel in the top left and select user groups to find and join it if you want to make PTs for the event and don't already have the power to make PTs for some other reason. If you need further assistance joining this group, please reach out to me

This group will revert to close status and be purged of all non admin accounts when the event is concluded
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:00 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 9, PokerFace wrote:The "Marathon Weekend PT Group" has been set to open status so that anyone can join it and be given the power to create PTs for this event. Go to your user control panel in the top left and select user groups to find and join it if you want to make PTs for the event and don't already have the power to make PTs for some other reason. If you need further assistance joining this group, please reach out to me

This group will revert to close status and be purged of all non admin accounts when the event is concluded
Group has been switched to request only and purged of all non admin members
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:01 am

Post by PokerFace »

Hope you all enjoyed the weekend, sorry I myself was too busy to attend this year

Return to “News”