Logo Design Competition/Collaboration (Survey, last page)

This forum is for Administrators to post news concerning the site and forums.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #200 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #201 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Merge these two and use that

I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #210 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Controversial opinion: It doesn't matter how the logo looks on Sepia and we shouldn't make it worse on silver and black to cater for sepia
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #234 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 230, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 201, Not_Mafia wrote:Merge these two and use that

I like these ones, but something to consider would be making the dot in the i a fingerprint.
Use the font from the first one and the version of the magnifying glass and red text from the second one and hey presto that's the logo
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #239 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It refers to a URL so should be all lowercase
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #253 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I don't see what the legibility issues are?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #256 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

shaft.ed's black one would look good on a landing page
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #283 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

The red text needs to be on all of the letter parts under the magnifying glass, it doesn't make sense otherwise
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #285 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

All members of mafia are scum though and the letters are mafia, that's how I read it at least

Return to “News”