Micro 649: Normal Idea Mafia (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
reso
reso
Goon
reso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:32 am

Post by reso »

Twelfth.

Morning folks, this is going to be my first time playing outside of the Newbie queue, though I'm familiar
enough
with mostly-chocolate games, even if I prefer my games to be on the vanilla side of things. Also my first time playing more than one game at the same time, so hopefully I don't screw it up.

VOTE: Aristophanes, because I'm honestly not a fan of comedies in general.
reso
reso
Goon
reso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:49 am

Post by reso »

In post 81, itlepip wrote:still in RVS.
I wonder why we happen to be in a semi-RVS state at the moment.

Perhaps this is a bad question, but would what itlepip did, ending Day 1 extremely prematurely, be worth a PL under better circumstances? There's no way we can afford to that at the moment, unless as a last resort, me thinks.
reso
reso
Goon
reso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:24 pm

Post by reso »

In post 89, Sgz13 wrote:Essentially it's just a case of WIFOM for me,
I'm sorry, but what exactly is WIFOM to you? Which/What case?

A day and a half without activity. I know that S_S is going to be away until Tuesday but that doesn't mean we need to disappear as well.

I'm still incredibly bothered with how itlepip thought it was a good idea to prematurely quickhammer like he did. My vote on him is pretty much going to be a Policy Lynch.

VOTE: itlepip
reso
reso
Goon
reso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:10 pm

Post by reso »

In post 92, Sgz13 wrote:I could probably lynch him, but I'd rather play rather than hide behind "oh policy lynch" and get to D3 with still nothing going on.
Oh yes, we are certainly playing the game alright. Playing it so well that everyone decided not to touch the thing for 1.5 days. You wanna play the game?

Then, do it. Show me.

Don't talk the talk if you're not going to walk the walk.

Please show me what game there is to be played from the 4 pages we've had so far.
In post 93, McMenno wrote:since when is that a policy .ynch I swear to god
I am not you. I will not have the same criteria for things as you. Thank you and have a nice day/night/evening.
reso
reso
Goon
reso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:48 pm

Post by reso »

In post 99, Leonshade wrote:
@reso:
Where is this day and a half period during which nobody played the game? Your vote was 12 hours after the previous post.

*stares at the times again*

o____________o

*facepalmdesks*

I suppose now is a good time to walk myself to sleep.
reso
reso
Goon
reso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:01 pm

Post by reso »

This post is going to be on the AtE side of things, and if that annoys you, I apologize. This will be copied and pasted to all the games that I am currently playing.

Guys, I have some unfortunate news. Some background information first. At the moment, I am unemployed and have been for the past year. However, a couple days ago, a friend alerted me that a couple of openings were available at the warehouse that he was working at, and today was the first day of the trial run before they decide who gets the job. And you know how I feel right now? I'm in pain. My back aches, the lower thighs are burning, and I have no strength left in my arms. I just want to go to sleep right now. And it's going to be like this or worse for the next 2 weeks as well. But I need this job. I desperately need to make this happen. But I don't think I will have the time to play this game. So I am effectively dropping out of the game.

I still legitimately think that what itlepip has done, and still falling back to RVS by his own words, is worth a Policy Lynch. To be honest, I find it surprising he hasn't been rushed for it. If saying that I am for the Policy Lynch makes me look scummy, so be it. I have nothing to hide.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”