Micro 438: Greatest Idea Mafia - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Anti_Slimer
Anti_Slimer
Townie
Anti_Slimer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #214 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:52 pm

Post by Anti_Slimer »

In post 212, Alchemist21 wrote:Another question. Why are people bringing up the possibility of a antitown-aligned cop? Is that something that happens in Greatest Idea games? I don't see the benefit to any scum player taking Cop. They already know who they're with and who they want dead.

In post 213, Espeonage wrote:Any other faction benefits from cop.

SK benefits, Wolves benefit, Aliens benefit, Survivor benefits, whichever the town originating one of Saulus and Judas benefits.

Pretty much this.

@Trow: I don't think he's of the killing faction since he blatantly claimed cop after another cop did. To bold and risky for mafia or warewolf.
And we're at greater risk of being in mylo now that there's 2 townies gone. One being one of a cop. And quick lynched at that. To prevent more of that and to let this day go by more smooth, we should. Or do you agree that we should riskingly lynch someone again?

But I don't understand this doctor thing that was brought up. Why are people saying theresva third kill that was doctored? I know I'm phone posting, but that won't make content disappear

And having a lynchee
Anti_Slimer
Anti_Slimer
Townie
Anti_Slimer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #220 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Anti_Slimer »

I guess I see what you're saying Trow. A cop for a cop gambit for town is a terrible idea, but let's say we flip the scope and say it's a scum for a cop gambit, scum walk away with a smile on it's face. If this is the case scenario, then I can safely guess that if Eye is scum, he has a partner. Otherwise this is a foolish tactic.
Anti_Slimer
Anti_Slimer
Townie
Anti_Slimer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #223 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by Anti_Slimer »

Tell me one game where that question actually got answered

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”