Micro 377: Vengeballs. OVER!!!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Yo guys. I think I'm just gonna start from page and go stream of concious-ish till I get a sexy wall running.

Well the the first thing that makes me sad is that I missed out on prodding the ingenious mind of Csareo. But at least we don't have a running null read the whole game now.

Talking theory to get the game going seems like a pro town thing to do, so town points for Skelda and Espresso in the beginning.

I don't like NakedJogger's attempts at scum hunting right now. Like seriously, what the fuck is post 51?

It's incredibly frustrating that all you really have to do to look town in this game so far is talk to Csareo. So right now Pants is a null for me.

The meta discussion between Pants and Espresso jet is incredibly weak. I'm not sure if I can get reads from it but it doesn't hurt to bring it up. Skelda actually pushed a good point about it in post 66, so town points for that. 

Aphix's first post (84) and he brings out a good possible scum motivation for Skelda's idea to not vengekill. Definently shook my read on Skelda. I kinda wanna look at Skelda's idea like a slip now. Was it a genuinely weak idea or was he trying to pull some sort of a fast one? I'm thinking the former because he didn't push very hard for it to happen.

While we're on Aphix I'm going to give my first meta read that won't piss a mod off: Keep Aphix very far away from your brain during lylo, or your brain will synthesize a new form of mad cow disease so fucking insane that you would make it look like a pussy by calling it mad bull disease. See newbie 1519. Then go find a strength tester and win. Because when you read the end of that game, you will receive approximately 46.8% of the anger that lylo gave me through the forces of the universe man cannot percieve. And then Aphix will (rightfully so) point out how stupid I was in that game and how incredibly scummy I looked. And then the unseen forces will accidentally mix his anger with mine and then the universe will implode into pure anger, which will be metal as fuck.

Meanwhile NakedJogger finally finds the plug for his neon scum sign.

In post 100, we all learn Csareo has no idea what the fuck the prisoner's dilemma is and tries to discourage scum from working together which they probably wouldn't anyway. And then Pants...agrees? I honestly don't know what to think of this but it definitely raises an eyebrow.

People then prove Cesaro is an idiot again...null. But this is the first time we really see some of Bullish...official lurker status from me.

Skelda votes my scum read. More town points. No I don't swallow.

I like the way Pants asked Espresso about his reads in 133. Town points here. Espresso's answer is null.

NakedJogger then posts an ad about how to be scummy like him on Craigslist. 

Clusk92 then makes a two line appearance. Yeah he is scum. Oh wait ;)

NakedJogger then appears again in all of his nakedness for us to all see the "I'm scum, fuckers" he got tattooed on his ass. 

Post 165: UNVOTE: just to get a clean slate.

Csareo actually did bring up a good point here about Bullish lurking as scum. But I'm going to go back to newbie 1519 as a counter example. Bullish is perfectly capable of changing his activity meta to whatever the fuck he wants it to be.

That appeal to authority meta though... 

Pants throws another gameplay theory around. I kinda want to read it as filler.

I find it sad that Aphix is the only one that doesn't want to try and policy lynch a V/LA.

Here, I am going to silently circle jerk with Skelda over 233. That being said I'm seeing signs of weak scumhunting in this post. Let's see what happens.

Hey Pants can you give your reasoning behind 245?
"this is stupid
we should have decided on a lynch sooner, we've just wasted this day"

Bullish needs to scumhunt harder before begging for a lynch.

Nothing on EEM, but Csareo's slot is VI to me right now.

And the moment I am vain enough to think we have all be waiting for...
the list:

Skelda
Aphix
MME (cuz Csareo)

ZZZX
Dr. Pants
Bullish
Espressojet
NakedJogger

There's so many scum in this game my null reads are just the top of my scum list.

VOTE: NakedJogger

That's my scum vote. The deadline's approaching. I wanna wait for a vote count before I get into compromise for the lynch, if necessary.

I still have no idea how the post tags work. Help me out and I'll quote this with post numbers.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:24 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

I refuse to admit it is that easy.

The way the quotes do it, and I swear I've done it that way to get sent to a new thread...

FUCKING SIGH.

Brb quoting my previous vote with 50% less shitpost and 120% Vitamin C.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 279, Flubbernugget wrote:Yo guys. I think I'm just gonna start from page and go stream of concious-ish till I get a sexy wall running.

Well the the first thing that makes me sad is that I missed out on prodding the ingenious mind of Csareo. But at least we don't have a running null read the whole game now.

Talking theory to get the game going seems like a pro town thing to do, so town points for Skelda and Espresso in the beginning (starting at ).

I don't like NakedJogger's attempts at scum hunting right now. Like seriously, what the fuck is post ?

It's incredibly frustrating that all you really have to do to look town in this game so far is talk to Csareo. So right now Pants is a null for me(starts at -ish.

The meta discussion between Pants and Espresso jet is incredibly weak. I'm not sure if I can get reads from it but it doesn't hurt to bring it up. Skelda actually pushed a good point about it in post , so town points for that. 

Aphix's first post () and he brings out a good possible scum motivation for Skelda's idea to not vengekill. Definently shook my read on Skelda. I kinda wanna look at Skelda's idea like a slip now. Was it a genuinely weak idea or was he trying to pull some sort of a fast one? I'm thinking the former because he didn't push very hard for it to happen.

While we're on Aphix I'm going to give my first meta read that won't piss a mod off: Keep Aphix very far away from your brain during lylo, or your brain will synthesize a new form of mad cow disease so fucking insane that you would make it look like a pussy by calling it mad bull disease. See newbie 1519. Then go find a strength tester and win. Because when you read the end of that game, you will receive approximately 46.8% of the anger that lylo gave me through the forces of the universe man cannot percieve. And then Aphix will (rightfully so) point out how stupid I was in that game and how incredibly scummy I looked. And then the unseen forces will accidentally mix his anger with mine and then the universe will implode into pure anger, which will be metal as fuck.

Meanwhile NakedJogger finally finds the plug for his neon scum sign. See post

In post , we all learn Csareo has no idea what the fuck the prisoner's dilemma is and tries to discourage scum from working together which they probably wouldn't anyway. And then Pants...agrees? I honestly don't know what to think of this but it definitely raises an eyebrow.

People then prove Cesaro is an idiot again...null. But this is the first time we really see some of Bullish...official lurker status from me. Bullish lurking in .

Skelda votes my scum read in . More town points. No I don't swallow.

I like the way Pants asked Espresso about his reads in . Town points here. Espresso's answer is null.

NakedJogger then posts an ad about how to be scummy like him on Craigslist. 

Clusk92 then makes a two line appearance. Yeah he is scum. Oh wait ;)

NakedJogger then appears again in all of his nakedness for us to all see the "I'm scum, fuckers" he got tattooed on his ass. 

Csareo actually did bring up a good point here about Bullish lurking as scum. But I'm going to go back to newbie 1519 as a counter example. Bullish is perfectly capable of changing his activity meta to whatever the fuck he wants it to be.

That appeal to authority meta though... 

Pants throws another gameplay theory around. I kinda want to read it as filler.

I find it sad that Aphix is the only one that doesn't want to try and policy lynch a V/LA.

Here, I am going to silently circle jerk with Skelda over . That being said I'm seeing signs of weak scumhunting in this post. Let's see what happens.

Hey Pants can you give your reasoning behind ?
"this is stupid
we should have decided on a lynch sooner, we've just wasted this day"

Bullish needs to scumhunt harder before begging for a lynch.

Nothing on EEM, but Csareo's slot is VI to me right now.

And the moment I am vain enough to think we have all be waiting for...
the list:

Skelda
Aphix
MME (cuz Csareo)

ZZZX
Dr. Pants
Bullish
Espressojet
NakedJogger

There's so many scum in this game my null reads are just the top of my scum list.

That's my scum vote. The deadline's approaching. I wanna wait for a vote count before I get into compromise for the lynch, if necessary.

I still have no idea how the post tags work. Help me out and I'll quote this with post numbers.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:03 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 285, FakedBlogger wrote:@Flubber How come you're unable to form a single conclusive argument about me being scummy in there?

Do you want me to be able to comment on something to clear it up or are that sure about me that you just didn't bother?

I definitely made the conclusive argument that you are scum. And yes, I have made my mind and really didn't bother. But all right. I'll bite.

In post 51, FakedBlogger wrote:
In post 40, Skelda wrote:Well, if we are just organized and avoid freak hammers and stuff, it could still work. But yeah, I do see your point.
People can be obnoxious

It would make even more sense for you to say that if you were indeed a goat.

Assuming you are town, would you have proposed this plan as scum and why?

I for one like the bare odds of a successful vengekill and I trust that the one who eats rope has the best perspective to evaluate how legitimately it came to being. Also, I'm a good day 1 scumhunter and I will deliver a scumfuck if you mislynch me.

Well your first sentence is doing the same thing to Skelda that you're bitching about us doing to you. So we're off to a great start here.

The second one, I have no idea what you were trying to accomplish with that.

The first half of your third paragraph makes sense. But then you threaten to "deliver a scumfuck" if you are mislynched, claiming to be a good scumhunter. But with the odds in your favor to hit scum anyway, so this statement is beyond an empty threat.

In post 99, FakedBlogger wrote:Optimal play for scum is to bully people into voting for who they want.

If they can do that without fear of repercussion because they have succeeded in manipulating town into thinking they wouldn't be aggressive that's just dandy for scum.

Optimal play for town is to put scum into a corner and force scummy mistakes. You haven't been doing that despite talking more than the average player so I'm still voting you

This is wrong on so many levels I don't even know where to begin. I'll start with the last paragraph which, even if it isn't scummy, is incredibly anti-town. All it does is promote confirmation bias.

In post 145, FakedBlogger wrote:VOTE: ZZZX

You're trying to lynch an inactive lurker. Explain to me the benefits of not letting the slot replace if need be.

In post 163, FakedBlogger wrote:Dr Pants and ZZZX are scum from the same team. We'd do good to lynch one of them and if it's not the godfather lynch the next one tomorrow. I bet Dr Pants is Godfather but I'll never get a majority on him now that 2 people and a goat tunnelvision me and say `that's scummy` regardless of what I say. No worries, I'm going to shoot one of them and I trust you guys will lynch the other.

So you have scumreads. That's a plus. But if the only way you can defend yourself is to promise town things will happen
after you're dead
, you're probably not town.

The way ZZZX is acting is making your push on him slightly less scummy, but you're still at the bottom of my list.

And if you're complaining that the majority of the game isn't spelling out every single read they have on you, it's probably because they can't be assed to risk pulling hair out in a pointless back and forth with you. But that's just a guess on my part, and hopefully others will explain themselves as well.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 291, Dr Pants wrote:so you want a lynch, but not espresso or ZZZX. but, if a player gets a vengekill, you hope they would use it on ZZZX

seems legit

It does seem legit if we have a better idea of where the vengekill is going. Beats ZZZX
just going YOLO!!!
going off of his gut.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:23 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

ZZZX can still answer your questions you know.

And lurking isn't always from scum.

And there's a such thing as a lazy town read.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:03 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Uhhhh. I call bullshit on that one.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:22 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 324, FakedBlogger wrote:I reaction tested you. You are scum, Skelda. And ZZZX is probably your gf.

The only reaction you were going to get is a null tell of "are you fucking serious?"
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:15 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I'll put money down that this is a lulz gambit / reaction test.

Actually, this is my first multiball game. How does mylo/lylo work?

UNVOTE:
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:43 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Explain?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:37 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Oh. Okay.

L-1 again.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:25 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 347, My Milked Eek wrote:The thing bothering me about aphix is his sudden switch from townreading NJ to voting him.

As to where I'm standing now on NJ: his 342 really feels town.

Can you explain how you see as anything other than AtE?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:43 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 361, My Milked Eek wrote:
In post 356, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 347, My Milked Eek wrote:The thing bothering me about aphix is his sudden switch from townreading NJ to voting him.

As to where I'm standing now on NJ: his 342 really feels town.

Can you explain how you see as anything other than AtE?

And how is AtE an indication of someone being scum?

Okay good point. What do you think the motivations behind his AtE were?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:16 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Is that a red scum claim?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

No I am. And I still think NJ is scum. How was his vote a gambit when there's like 3 min in between them?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Just chiming in to say I was an idiot because you specified a different vote as part of a gambit than the one you were talking about. And to say that self votes aren't town gambits. Seriously, why do people town read self votes?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

How exactly is that selfish as scum and not as town?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:30 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Bah. That's an endgame conversation at this point.

Although I do agree that I don't think NJ is a godfather. Bullish needs to stop active lurking this late in the game. Sooo yeah. That leaves Bullish as a goon and either you or MME as the godfather.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:58 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

He very well could be, but I'm banking on him not lurking as the godfather, which would make him a more likely lynch target.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Gimme some time to think. It's late at night and I have a gut skepticism of individuals assuming leadership positions.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:16 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

VOTE: Bullish

But see, now I really, REALLY, FUCKING REALLY want a NJ lynch.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 477, Dr Pants wrote:tell ya what. as long as im ranting, how about i show you how the end of each of my scum games has gone:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... &start=500

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... &start=250

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... &start=975

the links all go to the last page of each game. notice a pattern? in each game, i was scum, and in lylo, chose to not vote. instead, i sat around and made arguments for multiple people being scum. I waited for a townie to mess up, and then i organized a quick lynch. In each game. I always do this, because its the easy way to win in lylo. its easier to let town mess up then to try to force town to mess up.

My trust wanes.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:59 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

MME if you're not going to vote can you at least comment on your thoughts a little more?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

If this isn't endgame I still want nj lynched.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:24 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Pants you bastard.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I'll betcha pants is the red scum.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:07 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

OH MY FUCK I THOUGHT MY VOTE WAS ALREADY ON PANTS THE DAY BEFORE BULLISH IS GOING TO FUCKING KILL ME
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:11 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO FUCKING HAMMER PANTS
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:14 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

BULLISH I AM SO FUCKING SORRY DONT KILL ME PLEASE
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

GUYS IF YOU KILL ME I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO TELL YOU WHERE THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH IS

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”