Micro 387: Double Day Unlimited (GAME OVER)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
roseylily
roseylily
Townie
roseylily
Townie
Townie

Post Post #36 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:14 am

Post by roseylily »

The fact that 6-7 (if NM is scum) mislynches are on Notmafia's list seems suspicious; looking at past versions of this, though, it's also fairly common for people to RVS vote everyone.
In any case, I'm going to RVS
Vote: Xayzeck
roseylily
roseylily
Townie
roseylily
Townie
Townie

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:41 am

Post by roseylily »

In post 37, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: roselily

rvsvote? really? trying to cover yourself?

No . . . I just wanted to clarify that it had nothing to do with my earlier statement about how a lot of people playing Double Day Unlimited voted everyone the first day (even if I don't see how the two facts would appear related).
roseylily
roseylily
Townie
roseylily
Townie
Townie

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:56 am

Post by roseylily »

I didn't want to put NM at L1--sorry if I didn't make that clear.
roseylily
roseylily
Townie
roseylily
Townie
Townie

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:36 am

Post by roseylily »

In post 41, OkaPoka wrote:You don't want to end rvs?

By putting someone at L1 less than a day into the game, when only four people have posted (from what I remember)? No.
roseylily
roseylily
Townie
roseylily
Townie
Townie

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:42 am

Post by roseylily »

EBWOP: five people, I forgot that ZZZX had posted and only just noticed while reading the thread.

Also, @ProHawk: Aren't you already voting OkaPoka?
roseylily
roseylily
Townie
roseylily
Townie
Townie

Post Post #70 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:38 pm

Post by roseylily »

@mod: What happened to this vote?

In post 34, ZZZX wrote:
Vote: Notmafia

semi srs gut vote

Also, about this:
In post 64, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 45, roseylily wrote:
In post 41, OkaPoka wrote:You don't want to end rvs?

By putting someone at L1 less than a day into the game, when only four people have posted (from what I remember)? No.

She said no

I didn't say no; I do want to end RVS. Just not by putting someone at L1 when it's quite likely that mafia hasn't posted yet and could easily hammer NM (assuming he isn't actually scum) and say that they just didn't realize there were already four votes on him.
I also want to point out that he
is
probably at L1 right now, since I //believe// the mod ignored ZZZX's vote (unless I missed an unvote, though I did glance through the thread to check for one).
roseylily
roseylily
Townie
roseylily
Townie
Townie

Post Post #83 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:28 pm

Post by roseylily »

Keeping my vote on Xayzeck, who hasn't posted for a day and a half.

Also, I've done some research, and I have a slight town lean for Oka; when he's scum, I feel like he's usually more reserved (mostly "I agree" posts, some more passive observations). I don't think it's possible to conclude anything from the fact that both he and NM voted everyone else; it's been a pretty common tendency in past behaviors, and excuses like "making use of unlimited votes", "at least two of these have to be correct" are also extremely common.
However, I also somewhat agree with kyndy's point here:
In post 47, kyndy101 wrote:I kinda feel like Oka and NM are scumbuddies. They both entered the game the same way, saw each other do it, called each other out on it in what seems to me as an insincere fight over both of them doing it...

Not so much about them necessarily being scumbuddies, but at least that the fight seemed unreasonable; they essentially just did the same thing (voting every other person).
roseylily
roseylily
Townie
roseylily
Townie
Townie

Post Post #150 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:55 am

Post by roseylily »

I'm back; sorry I was gone yesterday, I didn't expect school to be nearly this hectic already. >.<
I agree that Xay seems town, so
Unvote: Xayzeck

About Prohawk--I agree that he seems to be active lurking, which tends to be a scummy behavior. Leaning scum on him, but not by a lot because (as flubber said) the game's only six pages in.
roseylily
roseylily
Townie
roseylily
Townie
Townie

Post Post #163 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by roseylily »

@ProHawk: You're active lurking because you're making a lot of posts that don't contain huge amounts of content. I'm curious as to what you've done to try and find scum? You've made a lot of accusations (particularly of Oka, scrambles, and Flubber, I believe), but haven't provided a lot of evidence, and despite your criticism of one liner question posts, a quick ISO reveals about six. (As you've said, this is commonly done by scum who are trying to pretend that they're scumhunting.) You also started making posts with more content shortly after being criticized for active lurking. At the same time, if you were scum, it seems likely that you would have been more careful, so I'm not sure what to think about you atm.
Also, what read have you given that will be "helpful for analysis later on"?

@Oka: Why do you seem so sure I'm scum? You've been mentioning it for a while, but outside of criticizing the fact that I said "rvs vote" in my first post, you haven't mentioned any evidence suggesting that I'm scum.

EBWOP: >.< While typing this post, three new posts popped up; I have to work on math now, but I'll try to post something else either later today night from my phone or tomorrow morning. If I can't, I'm sorry.
roseylily
roseylily
Townie
roseylily
Townie
Townie

Post Post #220 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by roseylily »

Ugh, sorry I haven't posted. Like kyndy, I'll post my scumreads after reading the past few pages.
roseylily
roseylily
Townie
roseylily
Townie
Townie

Post Post #222 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:28 pm

Post by roseylily »

In post 174, Flubbernugget wrote:

In post 159, ProHawk wrote:I get it now Flubby! You ask questions. Right.

Well you're missing the forest for the trees. Maybe I noticed direct challenges were causing stalemates and wanted to take a different approach?

See, I have been at this a long time. I try not to spoon feed people because it gets, well, boring. People should be playing the game, providing reads, making cases, refuting cases and the like. Which I have been doing. Which you have not been doing.

I also like that you're saying people shouldn't have to spoon feed people, but can't get reads off of Xay's minimalist style.

One liner question posts are people wanting to look like they are scum-hunting, when in reality they are scum. You are sitting back, apparently have a scum read (me) but haven't voted yet, despite my only having picked up one vote at this point. Despite having the POWER of multiple votes. May be playstyle, may be scum-caution. I am leaning toward the latter. I would vote you if you weren't at L-2 already.

Rose gotcha here. I dare you to tell me I'm sheeping like your ideas are that complex.

I'm not completely sure why you directed this post to me? I wasn't about to say that you were sheeping. I might be misunderstanding your post, though :/

--

In any case, these are my reads on everyone:
Prohawk: Scum. In the very beginning, he made some okay points, but shortly afterwards, started active lurking by posting mostly posts with little or no content. After Xay pointed it out, started writing more detailed posts and such.
Xay: Town. Made some pretty good points about everybody and explained his reasoning pretty well.
Oka: Null. At first, I read him as town due to his aggressiveness, but I'm not sure what this might signify anymore because apparently this is part of his meta no matter what. Very, very active.
Flubber: Null, leaning scum somewhat? His first post made me read him as inactive but maybe somewhat towny, but the quality of his content definitely deteriorated after that, especially with the Spartacus post (I don't even understand the reference?)
Kyndy: Null. Was fairly inactive, but this doesn't really tell me much since I've been sadly inactive as well.
NM: Leaning scum. Posted quite a bit in the beginning, but has become pretty inactive since the first one-two days. Plus, considering the amount of posts he's made, I wouldn't say that his posts have had a lot of content.
Scrambles: Null. Hasn't really posted a lot; content is kind of low considering the number of posts he has, but his posts don't seem particularly scummy, either.
ZZZX: Null, maybe slightly scummy because he seems to be lurking.

I'll try to do something more in-depth if I have more time. For now, my scumreads are:
1. Prohawk
2. Not_Mafia
3. Flubber

--

Anyway, sorry I'm posting this so late; I'll vote once I check the vote-counts so I don't put anyone at L1 or hammer by accident.
roseylily
roseylily
Townie
roseylily
Townie
Townie

Post Post #224 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by roseylily »

@Oka:
Please explain why you voted me in the beginning and then unvoted once I asked why you thought I was scummy?
In post 172, OkaPoka wrote:UNVOTE: rose

Also, Flubber is at L1 now.

Vote: ProHawk
Vote: Not_Mafia

I believe that puts both ProHawk and NM at L2, but I'm not sure; if I'm wrong, sorry >.<
roseylily
roseylily
Townie
roseylily
Townie
Townie

Post Post #226 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:44 pm

Post by roseylily »

In post 225, OkaPoka wrote:I voted you cause I thought you were scummy. And I forgot I left my vote on you, my bad.

Also rosey is town.

This doesn't make sense;
here:
In post 153, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 134, Xayzeck wrote:lol that post above is a joke btw

In post 121, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 111, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 108, OkaPoka wrote:NM you still scumread xay? He seems town to me.

eyyy talk to me

are my reads shit?

All are good except rosey, flubber, and hawkman

What's bad about above 3?

Rosey i feel is scum. Now I am getting a slight scumread on flubber, but my pov was different before. Hawkman feels town.

you say I'm scum.

Six hours later, I ask why you think I'm scum (post #163), and the next day, you unvote me without giving any explanation why you suddenly changed your mind (post 172). After I ask you why you changed your mind, you just say that you "forgot you left your vote on me", even though this isn't true; instead, you (for some reason) felt I was scum until I asked why you thought so, suddenly changed your mind and unvoted, and then for some reason believe that, in the one day between when you "felt I was scum" and you unvoted (when you posted nothing, so really there weren't any posts you might have forgotten to unvote me in), you changed your mind to deciding that I was town and forgot you had voted me in the first place.
This just seems really suspicious to me; so I'm curious:
- Why were you so sure I was scum in the first seven pages of the game? Just the rvs vote?
- Why did you change your mind and unvote me? What makes you think that I'm town now?
- Why did you say that you "forgot to unvote me" when it seems like you just unvoted me with no rationale whatsoever (basically the opposite of what you said)?
roseylily
roseylily
Townie
roseylily
Townie
Townie

Post Post #238 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:21 am

Post by roseylily »

In post 229, ProHawk wrote:One of kndy, and roselily is scum.

One of oka and flubbed is scum, although I am leaning more oka based on the kndy vote.

I am being thrown up as a counter wagon based on an inaccurate premise which has yet to be hypothesized as scummy and which I have already explained as false.

What makes you think that one of kyndy/me and one of oka/flubber is scum?
roseylily
roseylily
Townie
roseylily
Townie
Townie

Post Post #268 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by roseylily »

Unvote: Prohawk

Not scummy enough for me to want to lynch him D1, and I feel like there's way too many people with three votes; overall it just makes it easier for scum to hammer a townie, plus it just kind of evens out so that there's no real advantage to town. We might as well have no votes on anyone; really we're just putting everyone at L2 because that's "safe".

Also, @Prohawk: I do see what you're saying, but in that case, do you think that the "unlimited voting" part of this has no advantage at all for town? Or would you just prefer that we use it more selectively? I feel that people are just voting everyone who might pop out as suspicious to them as long as that person isn't as L2; do you disagree with this approach?
roseylily
roseylily
Townie
roseylily
Townie
Townie

Post Post #351 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:46 am

Post by roseylily »

... I'm incredibly tempted to hammer someone. :P
Except I'm not sure who. Based on my earlier scumread list, I was thinking more about Flubber, but Oka's latest posts about his have so little logic behind them that he's jumped a few places on my scumread list as well. At the same time, if he does flip scum, the WIFOM involved might not help with the next lynch, either.
>.<
roseylily
roseylily
Townie
roseylily
Townie
Townie

Post Post #360 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:18 pm

Post by roseylily »

Alright. Randomizing . . .

Vote: Flubber
roseylily
roseylily
Townie
roseylily
Townie
Townie

Post Post #385 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:59 pm

Post by roseylily »

Not sure what the flip means at this moment, but just based on who was on both the Oka and Flubber wagons, I'm finding N_M, Oka, and hephaestus kind of suspicious.
roseylily
roseylily
Townie
roseylily
Townie
Townie

Post Post #427 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by roseylily »

Proddodge

Ugh, not really sure what to think about all this so far; NM and Pro have both posted quite a bit, but I feel like a lot of their posts are just really short posts on misunderstandings and such.
Adrien's giving me a town vibe so far, but obviously, I haven't seen enough posts from him for this to be a valid read.

I'll try to post more tomorrow night if I have time, but I don't see much for me to actually comment on. :(
roseylily
roseylily
Townie
roseylily
Townie
Townie

Post Post #456 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:01 pm

Post by roseylily »

In post 438, droog wrote:Or, explain to me why you don't have a vote

Because I've been really busy with school stuff and don't want to vote someone with little justification.
However, I did have time to read through the thread today. Originally, I was thinking that Oka would be a good lynch even if he wasn't scum, since he's pretty much been voting people without any reasoning. Even after reading his (very short) explanation of his vote on ProHawk, I still don't want him near endgame.

VOTE: OkaPoka

EBWOP:
@Oka: Why did you say "you win"? And what made you change your mind?
roseylily
roseylily
Townie
roseylily
Townie
Townie

Post Post #467 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by roseylily »

In post 459, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: rosey

Fight me 1v1.

Sorry for triple posting

And you said "you win" because . . .

@droog and Oka: kyndy was replaced by hephaestus. Not adrien, hephaestus.
roseylily
roseylily
Townie
roseylily
Townie
Townie

Post Post #538 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:36 am

Post by roseylily »

In post 524, OkaPoka wrote:Im still waiting for rosey to duel me

I'm not sure how you want me to react to this post?
I suppose that to start, I'd like to know why you originally thought I was town and then just voted me without providing much reasoning.
roseylily
roseylily
Townie
roseylily
Townie
Townie

Post Post #569 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:36 am

Post by roseylily »

Agh, sorry I haven't posted; I haven't had time to check this thread much.

Quick post/proddodge and I'll try to post more tomorrow (no school for me).

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”