Micro 360: A Given Value of Normal (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:32 am

Post by fontisian »

VOTE: Wolfy

Isn't this fun.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:46 am

Post by fontisian »

Wow, thanks Grib. I thought what we had was special.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:51 am

Post by fontisian »

In post 12, HighShroomish wrote:On a more serious note let's NOT put someon to L-2 on page 1 mkay?
VOTE: FONTISIAN

Also, Grib is my bro. Step off.

Bitch please.

Unvote
Vote Grib

Entertain me, Grib.

Hey phokdapolees, what do you think of Shroomish?

Desperado can be town for toDay.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:46 pm

Post by fontisian »

Grib: Why did you self vote?

In post 20, phokdapolees wrote:
In post 14, HighShroomish wrote:Because it's one vote away from L-1.
Once again, why is this bad? RVS wagons are how the game gets started.

Also, VOTE: Grib

Why are you voting for Grib?

Let's see, I sort of like Grib depending on his response. I want more from Oddball, but they're pinging town. Eek's probably town. Shroomish is having mood whiplash and it's scummy as fuck, but I doubt he's scum with Wolfy. phokdapolees needs to answer my fucking question. Desperado's town unless Wolfy is scum. And Wolfy needs to die.

Unvote
Vote Wolfy
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:56 pm

Post by fontisian »

Derp, Wolfy's already at L-1.

Unvote

Consider my vote on him anyway.

Grib: But it wasn't very entertaining. :/
What am I?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:25 pm

Post by fontisian »

What seemed weird about it Oddball?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by fontisian »

The thing is, odd != scummy. Can you make the connection from odd behavior to scummy behavior here?

Also, why did you unvote?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:39 pm

Post by fontisian »

Actually, Oddball, do you have prior mafia experience?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by fontisian »

Interesting.

What do you think of Wolfy?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:13 pm

Post by fontisian »

Wolfy's running with false assumptions that likely come from a scum mindset. He claims to believe that there must be one scum on his wagon, even though that specific form of vote analysis doesn't apply to a quick RVS wagon. I've actually found that the people on the end of a large RVS wagon are more likely to be town, because they are reaction fishing and don't care about being scumread for their actions. There's also the fact that he cleared the first two people on his wagon, but their votes most likely being random shouldn't make them better than neutral in his mind.

Then there's his language. "It won't be all town on the wagon" is far too strong language for the situation, which implies that he was overcompensating. "So you're all town and you all voted me because of my scumtell in post 4," creates a false dichotomy, where there is either scum on his wagon or he was heavily scum read. In reality there are more likely options of reaction baiting and general trolling behavior. It also reeks of a scum irritated at being caught for the wrong reasons.

Finally, he shouldn't be making a "random" choice between me and Desperado. If he was actually trying to find scum, he would have tried to analyze our different responses to his wagon and asking questions. But he's not, because he's not actually trying to find scum.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:34 pm

Post by fontisian »

Hey.

Hey Desperado.

Are you Wolfy's scummate?

phokdapolees: For the third time, what do you think of Shroomish and why are you voting for Grib? Fail to answer again, and I promise you I will ignore whatever scumreads I have to shove a lynch down your throat.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:40 pm

Post by fontisian »

In post 49, Grib wrote:
In post 45, FunSizedOddball wrote:Okay I can see where you're coming from now. Looking back on the posts he already has 5 votes.

He only has four. He would have three, if fontisian had bothered to bold her unvote.

fake edit:

Now he has three.

Too much effort.

Despardo: Yeah, I don't think you are. Or you have balls of steel.
Shroomish went back and forth between lightheated and scumhunting too easily. Feels fabricated.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:41 pm

Post by fontisian »

Hmm, Grib, is there a reason you waited until now to bring up my failed unvote?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:46 pm

Post by fontisian »

phokdapolees: Thank you.

Really, Shroomish's reaction to the wagon was bad regardless of Wolfy's alignment. It had too much of a reaching for town!cred vibe to it.

Oh, and if Shroomish is scum, I'd put money on him setting town!Grib up to be lynched after he flips.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:52 pm

Post by fontisian »

Grib: Get off your ass and start being useful, fluff ball. You're better than this.

VOTE: Wolfy
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:05 am

Post by fontisian »

Ah. Nothing like waking up to a steaming pile of bullshit.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:48 am

Post by fontisian »

In post 65, insanity018 wrote:Why is Desperado either town or scum with Wolfy?

He was the fourth, provocative slot on an RVS wagon. That's only likely to come from 1.town, 2. an experienced, cocky and gambity scum or 3.a nervous scum bussing a scummate. His subsequent response to me was carefree enough that the 3rd option probably isn't the case.

In post 65, insanity018 wrote:Why are you obsessed with asking phokdapolees (and him in particular) about his read on Schroomish?

I prefer to nip the not answer questions bullshit at the bud.

How is post 44 reaching?

In post 68, HighShroomish wrote:Font, Wolfy is actually probably correct about having at least one scum on this wagon. (Before we blow up the thread segueing over this lets agree to disagree, as it's perfectly logical to think both.)

I'm open to discussion on a lot of things, but in this case you are simply wrong. In ever game I have been in with a very fast RVS wagon, the people on the end of the wagon have been town. Always. I believe this is because the people on the end do not care about how they are perceived.

And seriously? Of course I knew Wolfy was being sarcastic. That doesn't change the fact that he tried to say that either 1.Someone who voted for him is scum or 2.He scumslipped in his first post. It's an incredibly blatant strawman.

It's interesting that you attack me for not scumhunting while defending Wolfy's lack of scumhunting.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:59 am

Post by fontisian »

Eek, you shouldn't Garcia like that, but I love you for doing it anyway.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:08 am

Post by fontisian »

Don't answer things addressed to other people until they answer them.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:10 am

Post by fontisian »

The garcia rule actually comes from this post: http://www.fantasystrike.com/forums/ind ... ost-111565
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:29 am

Post by fontisian »

Walk me through this, Wolfy.

You believe there was one scum on your wagon. You also believe that the first two votes were not alignment indicative. Therefore, the one scum must be between the last two votes.

I don't see the connection. What if one of the first two voting you was scum (if you're town and assuming any given player has a one in four chance of being scum, then there's 5/16 chance of that being the case)? Would that clear Desperado and me or not? And if it does, then why have you been ignoring that possibility?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:25 am

Post by fontisian »

But that's inconsistent with you saying there's a fifty-fifty chance of me and Desperado being scum. Are you going to answer my questions?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:33 am

Post by fontisian »

Grib: Why is Wolfy town?

In post 85, HighShroomish wrote:
In post 83, fontisian wrote:But that's inconsistent with you saying there's a fifty-fifty chance of me and Desperado being scum. Are you going to answer my questions?

misREP.

He said
between
you and desperado it was 50/50.
Grib, vote font with me.

Are you stupid, incapable of reading or just scum?

I'm getting the awful feeling that none of you understand basic probability and proper vote analysis.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:56 am

Post by fontisian »

Grib: I don't need to understand why I'm town. I've got a role pm for that. (You failed the test, by the way, but had a separate town tell that balances it out.) I'm asking for your reasoning here, because you've played with Wolfy before and I haven't.

Shroomish: Basic math man. If there's a 25% that each of Eek and Insanity is scum, then there's a 56.25% chance that neither are scum. If Wolfy believes that in that world, one of the remaining people on his wagon has to be scum and it is equally likely to be me or Desperado, then he should believe there's a 28.125% chance of one of us individually being scum. You might recognize that as almost the exact same odds of anyone being scum. Wolfy's position makes no sense, even if we except "one scum on the wagon" as a valid premise (which it's not).
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:58 am

Post by fontisian »

Wolfy is on one hand saying that he has not cleared Eek and insanity, and on the other hand making assumptions as if Eek and insanity are cleared. Is that not obvious?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:43 am

Post by fontisian »

In post 99, HighShroomish wrote:HOLY FUCK PEOPLE CAN WE PLAY NICE INSTEAD OF THROWING INSULTS AROUND.

And please MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE FUCKING RIGHT BEFORE POSTING.

You know what genuinely random means? It means that he thinks they were fucking random. Just because they are random in no way means they(you) are town.

Exactly.
And yet, in order for Wolfy to think that scum is between me and Desperado, he has to assume that Insanity and Eek are town. That my point.

Grib: Alright, I'll wait until you get off work. If you want to point to a specific post or game in the meantime for me to focus on, I'd appreciate it.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:55 am

Post by fontisian »

:/

Seriously, why can't you make this connection?

1. Wolfy says that Insanity and Eek's votes are not indicative of alignment. That's fine, and I actually agree with it.
2. Wolfy says there is one scum on his wagon. This is most likely a false assumption, but I could see it coming from some with a poor understanding of vote count analysis.

That's all well and good.

3. Wolfy says scum is likely between me and Desperado and votes accordingly. This is bad because:
a)He didn't bother to figure out which of us is scum by asking questions or applying pressure. He just dropped a vote and left it there.
b)It ignores that Insanity or Eek could be scum, despite the fact that he said their votes could be alignment indicative. If Insanity or Eek are scum, then the rest of the people on
the wagon become much less likely to be scum (something that he hasn't recognized). Basically, by calling me or Desperado scum, he has declared that Insanity and Eek are not scum
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:55 am

Post by fontisian »

Seriously, why can't you make this connection?

1. Wolfy says that Insanity and Eek's votes are not indicative of alignment. That's fine, and I actually agree with it.
2. Wolfy says there is one scum on his wagon. This is most likely a false assumption, but I could see it coming from some with a poor understanding of vote count analysis.

That's all well and good.

3. Wolfy says scum is likely between me and Desperado and votes accordingly. This is bad because:
a)He didn't bother to figure out which of us is scum by asking questions or applying pressure. He just dropped a vote and left it there.
b)It ignores that Insanity or Eek could be scum, despite the fact that he said their votes could be alignment indicative. If Insanity or Eek are scum, then the rest of the people on
the wagon become much less likely to be scum (something that he hasn't recognized). Basically, by calling me or Desperado scum, he has declared that Insanity and Eek are not scum
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:59 am

Post by fontisian »

And now I'm wondering if my computer is having a meltdown.

The rest of the post is:
Basically, by calling me or Desperado scum, he has declared that Insanity and Eek are not scum, despite having no reason to do so.
c) By only acting as if Insanity or Eek are town and not actually calling them town, he leaves open a future mislynch on them when I flip town.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by fontisian »

In post 80, fontisian wrote:What if one of the first two voting you was scum (if you're town and assuming any given player has a one in four chance of being scum, then there's 5/16 chance of that being the case?)? Would that clear Desperado and me or not? And if it does, then why have you been ignoring that possibility?

For the third time, Wolfy, answer the fucking question.

Grib: Are you fucking with me?
1. What part of the argument are you not following? Wolfy's theory dismisses the possibility of Insanity and Eek being scum while he says that they could easily be scum. That's the issue.
2. I want to know why you are town reading Wolfy so I can use it to evaluate my read of him. The same thing obviously doesn' t apply for your read of me because I already know my own alignment.
3. You still haven't provided those reasons. Get on that.
4. You implied that you have a meta read on Wolfy, which means you could have given me some specific posts from this game and another game to compare.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:38 pm

Post by fontisian »

In post 114, Wolfy wrote:
In post 111, fontisian wrote:
In post 80, fontisian wrote:What if one of the first two voting you was scum (if you're town and assuming any given player has a one in four chance of being scum, then there's 5/16 chance of that being the case?)? Would that clear Desperado and me or not? And if it does, then why have you been ignoring that possibility?

For the third time, Wolfy, answer the fucking question.

Nah, don't feel like it - not when you ask like that

I asked nicely twice. You don't get a third time.

But that's cool. If you're not going to bother to defend yourself when asked, then I'm not going to bother giving you the benefit of the doubt. Choo choo.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:48 am

Post by fontisian »

In post 142, insanity018 wrote:
In post 71, fontisian wrote:
In post 65, insanity018 wrote:Why are you obsessed with asking phokdapolees (and him in particular) about his read on Schroomish?

I prefer to nip the not answer questions bullshit at the bud.

How is post 44 reaching?

Well, let's see. Before you first asked phok that question (), you had not had any significant interactions with Shroomish. Nor had you expressed any thoughts about where you stood about him. Phok also had limited interactions with Shroomish, having asked him only one question. So basically, why did you keep insisting that phok needs to answer your question so urgently that you will otherwise 'shove a lynch down his throat'?

Welp. Look at this word vomit. Essentially: I feel that you're coming off as a lot of false aggression/tunnelling.

I can't decide if you're trying to distance from phok more or from Shroomish.

Because when someone asks you a question, you answer it. Even you just give a crappy answer, it's better than nothing. Phok felt like the kind of player that reacts better to a heavy touch and coasts without it, so I applied that heavy touch. The question itself really wasn't important, except as a tool to get him talking and interacting.

On that note, I use a lot of aggression because it's useful. It sparks controversy, pushes people to react to me, and can freak the people I'm tunneling out enough that they do something alignment indicative.

Distancing in that manner is a useless way of killing off teammates without getting any towncred. There are better ways to look unaligned with someone.

In post 142, insanity018 wrote:[44 reeks of misrepresentation. So does your entire push onto Wolfy. More false aggression/tunnelling. I also find your dwelling on the mathematical probability of what Wolfy is saying to be more of an attempt to appear helpful by 'scum hunting' when really not being very relevant at all.

1. 44 isn't misrepresentative. It is actually an entirely representative assessment of all of the ways Wolfy's reaction to the wagon on him was indicative of scum. His continued reactions (still not scumhunting, ignoring awkward questions for bullshit reasons, only popping in to make snide remarks about how he's town, unvoting me without a reason and then voting phok, who wasn't on that wagon, again without a reason) are further reasons to kill him.

Actually, Wolfy, care to explain why you're not voting for me and what about phok makes you think he's scum?

2.The probability thing isn't even the point? I only brought it open because no matter how many different ways I make this argument, it doesn't seem to penetrate any skulls. The point is if you or Eek are scum (which Wolfy said was just as likely as anything else), then Desperado and I become much likely to be scum (by Wolfy's own reasoning that there is exactly one scum on that wagon.) I've asked Wolfy multiple times what he thinks about that and why his earlier attempt at analysis failed to take it into account, and he dropped a bullshit excuse about my tone.

Oh, and your suspicion of Oddball is bad and you should feel bad.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:11 am

Post by fontisian »

But he's probably not alignment with Wolfy?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:36 am

Post by fontisian »

?

A bit, but being right is usually the solution to that. I still think Wolfy is slightly more likely to be scum than Shroomish though.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:20 am

Post by fontisian »

Can you lay out a case against Shroomish?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #35) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:25 am

Post by fontisian »

And those things would be?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #36) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by fontisian »

In post 156, Wolfy wrote:
In post 140, phokdapolees wrote:
In post 17, fontisian wrote:
In post 12, HighShroomish wrote:On a more serious note let's NOT put someon to L-2 on page 1 mkay?
VOTE: FONTISIAN

Also, Grib is my bro. Step off.

Bitch please.

Unvote
Vote Grib
As you can see, she voted for grib not to take her vote off you, but in response to shroom's buddying, rendering your argument false.

I didn't and don't read it like that.
I think the vote came off me because of "let's NOT put someon to L-2 on page 1"
You may be right as to why the vote went on Grib afterwards though.

Except it was at L-1, not L-2. I've got no problems with L-2. But with my history of players of this site accidentally (and intentionally) hammering at the beginning of the Day, I decided not to push my luck by keeping the wagon in hammer range.

Your scumreading me for that is bad for two reasons:
1. I was the third on the wagon, meaning for a hammer, two people would have to vote after me. If I were scum, both of these people would likely be town. Mislynching both of them would then be a perfect scum victory. So, if I was scum, I would really have no reason to back off.
2.I didn't make a big deal of it. I could have tried for town cred by stating that I was trying to avoid a quick lynch. But I didn't, because I don't actually need any towncred.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #37) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by fontisian »

In post 161, HighShroomish wrote:So... um... I like the discussion!

I think Eek is scum because of the same reason as Grib, and I think font is scum because of reasons already stated, and I don't think that there are more than two scum in this game. That's where I got that from.

Of course after like two days of no body posting I get ninjad.

And you also agree that Eek and I are unlikely to be scum together, which means you must be wrong somewhere. Why aren't you trying to figure that out?

Oddball: What about Wolfy makes you think he's desperate to get people off of him?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by fontisian »

In post 143, insanity018 wrote:Pedit: High Shroomish, do you believe that both scum would be pushing strongly on the same townie?

In post 144, HighShroomish wrote:@insanity I guess not...

In post 170, HighShroomish wrote:
In post 166, fontisian wrote:
In post 161, HighShroomish wrote:So... um... I like the discussion!

I think Eek is scum because of the same reason as Grib, and I think font is scum because of reasons already stated, and I don't think that there are more than two scum in this game. That's where I got that from.

Of course after like two days of no body posting I get ninjad.

And you also agree that Eek and I are unlikely to be scum together, which means you must be wrong somewhere. Why aren't you trying to figure that out?

Oddball: What about Wolfy makes you think he's desperate to get people off of him?

Where did you ever get that I didn't think you and Eek weren't scum together? I think you're both scum. Do I have to supply a connection?

One of these things is not like the other~

Unvote
Vote HighShroomish

In post 168, insanity018 wrote:
Oh, and your suspicion of Oddball is bad and you should feel bad.

Why is Oddball spectacularly town?

I was going to defend them based on newb tells, and some basic play advice on dealing with new players but post 163 was bad, so meh. Do what you want.

I find it odd that people are pushing Wolfy for the "randomly vote one that's left" thing, when the playstyle consistency while under fire actually reflects well on him.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by fontisian »

Hrm. A Oddball/Shroomish team could be a thing.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by fontisian »

You got called out by Wolfy for defending him and immediately attacked him. It felt like you were trying to correct a mistake.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:32 am

Post by fontisian »

In post 176, FunSizedOddball wrote:I was (am) trying to find his reasoning for who he is assuming scum and his wording made it come off as though he was saying 'these people defended me so one of them must be scum' at least that is how it came across to me while reading it.

That's exactly what he was doing.

Could you give me three scum reads in order of scumminess?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:03 pm

Post by fontisian »

Oddball:
[quote="In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 9#p6035559]Could you give me three scum reads in order of scumminess?[/quote]
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:23 am

Post by fontisian »

Anyone else still playing?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:41 am

Post by fontisian »

We're not flash wagoning townies, Grib.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:09 am

Post by fontisian »

Oddball: Three scum reads in order of scumminess please. (Don't stress over it to much.)

Shroomish: Why did you ignore the inconsistency I pointed out in your statements?

Grib: Hurtful. Guess I'll just have to practice some more with the blowgun to make myself feel better.
Oddball might be scum. We'll see.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:14 am

Post by fontisian »

Wolfy is one scum read. I would like two more.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:57 am

Post by fontisian »

Eek: Why does Oddball feel town?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by fontisian »

Based on?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:02 am

Post by fontisian »

In post 205, My Milked Eek wrote:The feel of his posts.

Do you really want me to explain a gut read?

Yes.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by fontisian »

Grib: Eek is town. Now do the reads thing.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #51) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:53 am

Post by fontisian »

Unvote

If we have a watcher, cop, tracker or variation therein who isn't Shroomish, they need to counterclaim.

Shroomish: Explain your reads and actually address my point against you?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #52) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:34 am

Post by fontisian »

Phokdapolees is town.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #53) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:58 am

Post by fontisian »

Shroomish: I wait with bated breath.

phok: If you're a cop equivalent, you need to claim.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #54) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by fontisian »

You don't think Shroomish should be counter claimed if he's lying?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #55) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by fontisian »

You gut town reading my other scumread just after Eek gut town read her really isn't helping your case.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #56) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:42 am

Post by fontisian »

And now I have to choose with lynching someone V/LA and lynching an un cc'd watcher.

Ugh.

VOTE: FunSizedOddball
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #57) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:29 am

Post by fontisian »

Dude, people don't see a case and you still haven't explain how you changed your mind on me and Eek being aligned. Stop be dead weight and answer the questions asked of you.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #58) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:40 am

Post by fontisian »

Phok, seriously, you're going to get shot as the obvious cop if Shroomish is scum. You might as well claim, get Shroomish lynched, and ensure scum as are too scared of a doc to shoot you.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #59) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by fontisian »

1. You need to explain why you changed your mind. We already get that you did. 2.That's not a case. Cases are made to convince people. That will convince no one because it is both wrong and restricted to my early. Are you trying to get out of a lynch by pretending to be an idiot or have you just resigned yourself to being lynched?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by fontisian »

Oddball: I'll consider unvoting if you give me your top three scum reads.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #61) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:53 am

Post by fontisian »

I have no desire to lynch Insanity because he felt shitty about questioning a V/LA. I would much prefer to lynch Oddball.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #62) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:49 am

Post by fontisian »

And her tone makes sense from the POV of a player upset about someone not posting and then feeling bad about it.

Unless Insantiy and Desperado are scummates, I think she's town.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #63) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:36 am

Post by fontisian »

We're running out of time here.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by fontisian »

Still running out of time.

Oddball, if you come in, you need to claim.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #65) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by fontisian »

Unvote

Grib, you can vote.

I'll set an alarm and hammer just before the deadline (ew, 5am).
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #66) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:47 pm

Post by fontisian »

Please don't make me think at 5am.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #67) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:49 pm

Post by fontisian »

VOTE: FunSizedOddball
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #68) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm

Post by fontisian »

Oh right, this is still a thing.

I'll be doing a reread. Running with the assumption that phok and W olfy are town, which leaves:
Desperado, insanity, Grib, and Eek.

Desperado and insanity team? I could dig it.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #69) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by fontisian »

Tough love, Grib. You'll recover.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #70) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:12 pm

Post by fontisian »

In post 330, Desperado wrote:
Vote: insanity

Help me bus, then.

Uh. No.

VOTE: Desperado[/I]
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #71) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:13 pm

Post by fontisian »

Damn you auto correct.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #72) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:45 am

Post by fontisian »

Phok kept voting for Shroomish after he claimed watcher and Wolfy consistently continued with his method of scum hunting despite being attacked for it.

Eek: Ask me again later.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #73) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:35 pm

Post by fontisian »

Now where did Desperate go?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #74) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:45 am

Post by fontisian »

In post 350, Desperado wrote::neutral:

The same place you went when you didn't post the last two days.

Why aren't you hammering insanity?

You went to San Francisco too? Wow.

Why aren't you sharing who you think insanity's scummate is?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #75) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:36 am

Post by fontisian »

In post 363, insanity018 wrote:^No he doesn't.

Phok because I think he's the most likely to be scum. (I can pull together a post about that sometime tomorrow) Whereas I would still have to decide between Desperado and Wolfy.

VOTE: Desperado

^Yes he does.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #76) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by fontisian »

Because I want to hear from you. And you were gone for over two days.

What are you reads, Desperado?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #77) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by fontisian »

Nice. You're already 1/6th of the way there!
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #78) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:11 am

Post by fontisian »

Because Desperado can't answer my questions properly.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #79) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:59 am

Post by fontisian »

You don't have any reads? Seriously?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #80) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:05 am

Post by fontisian »

Do you have any town reads?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #81) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:54 am

Post by fontisian »

In post 106, Desperado wrote:@ Font and Eek: Trust me, I get it, but Shroomish's WK is borderline cartoonish at this point.

Eek: This post makes my gut twinge.

Right now, I just want him to commit to something, with reasoning.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #82) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by fontisian »

In post 392, Desperado wrote:
In post 386, fontisian wrote:
In post 106, Desperado wrote:@ Font and Eek: Trust me, I get it, but Shroomish's WK is borderline cartoonish at this point.

Eek: This post makes my gut twinge.

Right now, I just want him to commit to something, with reasoning.

What do you mean it makes it twinge and why didn't it do that yesterday?

As for that second part, somethingsomething glass houses and stones. You've given a couple of weakly reasoned townreads and for some reason continue to refuse to hammer one of your (completely unsupported) scumreads coming in to today.

Oh, it did yesterday. I just had other people I wanted to focus on and you were useful.

I don't consider my strong town reads to be weak, and I haven't been asked about the others. You are being asked right now, and can't seem to come up with anything more than "insanity is scum." There's more than one scum in the game, and you have to be paying attention to more than just insanity. Why would you want me to hammer before you share your thoughts?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #83) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:24 am

Post by fontisian »

In post 396, Desperado wrote:
In post 394, fontisian wrote:I don't consider my strong town reads to be weak, and I haven't been asked about the others. You are being asked right now, and can't seem to come up with anything more than "insanity is scum." There's more than one scum in the game, and you have to be paying attention to more than just insanity. Why would you want me to hammer before you share your thoughts?

Insanity is the only person I want lynched. If one of my townreads is in danger of being lynched then I'm sure that'll come out--otherwise I don't see any value in revealing those right now.

And I want you to hammer him because I've already told you I don't have any further thoughts to share and you think he's scum.

Say insanity is town and you die toNight. Do you want us to be in lylo tomorrow without your reads?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #84) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:11 am

Post by fontisian »

Then say Insanity flips scum, and you're shot.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #85) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:18 am

Post by fontisian »

But you must have some thoughts, even if they're only poe'd out from the people you aren't townreading.

What if we lynch one of your town read toMorrow because you never bothered to explain why they're town?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #86) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:49 am

Post by fontisian »

Your reads are important for what they say about you and for the reasoning behind them, as it can influence everyone else's reads. By refusing to share, you are giving me nothing to judge you and hindering the overall discussion, which prevents me from figuring out everyone else's alignment. Since by your own admission, you dont have the game figured out, you should want the additional discussion. Contribute or die.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #87) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:55 am

Post by fontisian »

I'm thinking insanity is town and the lynch on her has been going far too easily.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #88) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by fontisian »

In post 419, My Milked Eek wrote:Font, what's your read on grib?

Townish.

Desperado, why are you incapable of giving reads?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #89) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:04 pm

Post by fontisian »

Oh, cool. Then I have absolutely no reason to not lynch you.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #90) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:13 pm

Post by fontisian »

In post 437, Wolfy wrote:
In post 433, Grib wrote:Hm.

Eek taking the time to evaluate both wagons = town?

eek = town is highly likely.
but it should be telling us more than that.
scum could easily hop off one wagon and onto the other to hammer and defend it easily.

I think one of them is scum and both scum are on the other wagon.

Or they're both town. (Nah.)

You don't think scum could be bussing at this stage?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #91) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:13 pm

Post by fontisian »

Phok: Could you explain exactly what your tactic was?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #92) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:20 pm

Post by fontisian »

That's countered by the risk of looking really bad if their partner is lynched toMorrow, but I see your point.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #93) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by fontisian »

Oh.

Why are you continuing to vote her, then?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #94) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:15 pm

Post by fontisian »

Hmph.

The trouble is, I'm reading Wolfy as town. And Phok. And Grib. And now insanity.

Which leaves Desperado and Eek???

I need to reassess.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #95) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:20 am

Post by fontisian »

I'm here and kind of detached. If Desperado's refusing to do anything town motivated, then I don't give enough of a shit to look elsewhere for a lynch.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #96) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:44 am

Post by fontisian »

I've given reads (for what I consider to be good reasons), voted my scum suspect, and answered question. You have done nothing but put a vote down and then fluff post.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #97) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by fontisian »

Doing a re-read. I'll finish when I finish.

I would like everyone to give two people they want to lynch and two people they do not want to lynch.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #98) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:13 pm

Post by fontisian »

With reasons, Grib.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #99) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:57 am

Post by fontisian »

Right, let me explain this further.

I want everyone to have reads on the record. I also want a full fledged discussion on what indicates that a player might be town and what indicates that they might me scum. We've got a little under two weeks to analyze this game, and I intend to use it to the fullest.

So, post your reads, and start backing them up. We'll only lynch the person you want if you're persuasive.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #100) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:00 am

Post by fontisian »

I'm not done re-reading Grib. When I'm done, I'll post stuff. Is that not obvious?

Please don't act like I wasn't the reason Desperado was lynched yesterDay and that he wasn't attempting to buddy me the entire game.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #101) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:20 am

Post by fontisian »

Im a little lacking wrt internet access at the moment. Expect something by tomorrow night at the latest.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #102) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by fontisian »

Yeah, I'm fairly sure phok and Desperado are unaligned.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #103) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by fontisian »

In post 119, Cheery Dog wrote:
Votecount 1.03
fontisian ( 2 ) HighShroomish | insanity018
HighShroomish ( 2 ) Desperado | phokdapolees
Wolfy ( 2 ) My Milked Eek | fontisian
My Milked Eek ( 1 ) Grib
phokdapolees ( 1 ) Wolfy

Not Voting FunSizedOddball

With 9 alive 5 votes are required to lynch
Deadline: (expired on 2014-07-30 05:09:44)

Two scum on one townie when they both had only one vote between them? No way.

Phok was the first one to support Desperado's push on Shroomish. He could have easily gone after me or Wolfy instead.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #104) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by fontisian »

Oh, and buddying for you, Grib.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #105) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:24 pm

Post by fontisian »

In post 46, Desperado wrote:
In post 43, FunSizedOddball wrote:btw I am also asking everyone else who voted for him. My Milked Eek, insanity018, Desperado wrote:

It was just RVS but it isn't anymore.

With that said, Shroomish is the only one who showed any anxiety about the wagon and I'm leaning scum there regardless of Wolfy's alignment so

Unvote
Vote: HighShroomish

I could go for Wolfy? Desperado put a lot of effort into moving the wagon from Wolfy to Shroomish, but I would have him to more explicitly link Wolfy and Shroomish together in order to get Shroomish mislynched if Wolfy flipped scum.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #106) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:34 pm

Post by fontisian »

In post 148, Desperado wrote:
In post 142, insanity018 wrote:I agree that I found Shroomish's Wolfy defence (and to some extent, Grib) to be quite odd at first but reading the second time, I feel that I completely understand where he's coming from. In particular the sentiments in 99

I disagree. The only insulting thing I saw was Eek's but I considered it pretty tame. It definitely wasn't toxic enough for a boilerplate play nice guys! bit. And he's still wrong about Wolfy's though process because the crux of the issue is that Wolfy dismissed the two votes that he identified as RVS and focused on the two that weren't random and assumed that makes font and I more likely to be scum, which is both convoluted and false.

Yeah, Wolfy's scum. Desperado tried to walk the line between pushing Wolfy's lynch for town cred and keeping his buddy around. There's no other good reason for him to have protected Wolfy by pushing Shroomish while still attacking Wolfy's play in this way.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #107) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by fontisian »

Now I just have to figure out which of Grib and Insanity should be my second. Bleh.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #108) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:25 am

Post by fontisian »

In post 521, insanity018 wrote:
In post 516, fontisian wrote:
In post 119, Cheery Dog wrote:
Votecount 1.03
fontisian ( 2 ) HighShroomish | insanity018
HighShroomish ( 2 ) Desperado | phokdapolees
Wolfy ( 2 ) My Milked Eek | fontisian
My Milked Eek ( 1 ) Grib
phokdapolees ( 1 ) Wolfy

Not Voting FunSizedOddball

With 9 alive 5 votes are required to lynch
Deadline: (expired on 2014-07-30 05:09:44)

Two scum on one townie when they both had only one vote between them? No way.

Phok was the first one to support Desperado's push on Shroomish. He could have easily gone after me or Wolfy instead.

I have definitely seen scum do that before.

Examples?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #109) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:05 am

Post by fontisian »

Interesting. It looks like the wagon on Salamence happened fast enough that scum didn't have time to jump on.

This vote count is a little more illuminating.
In post 77, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.03

Salamence20 (4) : bjc, reinoe, Salamence20, VictorDeAngelo
theelkspeaks (2) : Young and Beautiful, Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal (2) : BoroPhil, ShadedMelee
U SUX (1) : Insanity018
VictorDeAngelo (1) : Docthorr
BoroPhil (1) : U SUX
bjc (1) : theelkspeaks
Young and Beautiful (1) : Hershey Kiss

Not Voting (0) :

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to Lynch or No Lynch.

Deadline:
The deadline for Day 1 will be at 4:00 PM CST on June 18th, which is in (expired on 2014-06-18 16:00:00)

You were voting for U SUX before the two scum started pushing you, which means the push was made to discredit you in case you went back to voting U SUX. Add in that this was a three player team, so the urge to look separated vote wise would not have been as strong, and U SUX was new and looking to his scummates for guidance, and you have an entirely different situation.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #110) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:17 am

Post by fontisian »

In post 219, Wolfy wrote:So, at last I get a night off from ritual slaughter of innocent creatures.
Now I need to find a random set of names, clear some of them and then randomly vote between the others.
only for being V/LA. Absolutely not because he was in both sets of my previous random suspects.

Eek and font are both solid town. I love you guys really. No way they'd tunnel like that on me if they were scum.
Slightly worried about insanity (because it runs in the family)

The bolded actually makes me feel better about Wolfy. He really didn't own the vote against Desperado.

In post 279, insanity018 wrote:Desperado's been around but never posting here :-/

In post 360, insanity018 wrote:
In post 348, Wolfy wrote:
In post 347, insanity018 wrote:Well, I am disagreeing with the reasons for fontisian's assumption that phok is town.

Yes, I am leaning scum on him.

so you think me and phok are a team?

Maybe. My best guess atm would be phok and one of {you or Desperado}

VOTE: Phokdapolees

In post 350, Desperado wrote::neutral:

The same place you went when you didn't post the last two days.

Why aren't you hammering insanity?

Why do you want him to hammer me?

In post 405, insanity018 wrote:I'm a she.

You weren't half as reluctant to share reads in the Harry Potter game.

And now I want to lynch insanity.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #111) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by fontisian »

Am I only town when I'm not pushing you, Wolfy?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #112) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by fontisian »

And I'm scum because?

Was it the way Desperado was buddying me? The way I got him lynched? What about the refusal to let an easy mislynch to go through?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #113) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:20 pm

Post by fontisian »

That's not what happened here. We had a clear debate on Wolfy, with half the players on each side. I think it's very likely that scum split their opinions, because that is what they do.

You complained about Desperado not being here, meaning that you were keeping track of his posting and had a reason to care about his absence, you put him in your three top scum list, while putting him on par with Wolfy to give yourself an out, and when you voted for Desperado, you owned the vote, giving an exact reason you could point to. Those types of interactions are common ones from scumteams.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #114) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:55 am

Post by fontisian »

I was kind of gearing up for a fight there.

Still waiting to hear from Grib.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”