Micro 246: Chosen Mafia (N2!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:03 am

Post by mastin2 »

Oi!

That's
my
line!

:P

But anyway,
Nacho, SoS, magenta
, and to some extent, Tammy:

I realize that, statistically, it's a probability for one of you (or, heck, even two) to be scum, buuuuuut...I'm going to try something this game. I'm going to, for the time being, assume all of you are town, and ask that you do the same. Basically, at least for the first half of D1, I'm asking that we treat each other as more town than we actually are, and work with one another in figuring out the alignments of the remaining four. (Darger, phok, projectmatt, and TIP.) In other words, working with another (temporarily!) as if we had already formed a townbloc.

Now, after half a day has passed, sure, yeah. We can reassess each others' alignments to see who (if any) of those big name five are scum. (If you four were all actually town, then this game would be a dream-team of town players. :P) I think that it'll be an interesting experiment, and not to mention, I
do
have an idea for why this might be a good idea this game, though that's something I'd prefer not to reveal until D2 (assuming I live that long, since proposing this plan paints a big, HUUUUUUUUGE X over me
screaming
"Dammit, we need to kill Mastin before he screws us over"*. :P).

*I can see pretty much any player on this list giving me the veto. Which'd leave me as definitely nightkillable.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:07 am

Post by mastin2 »

Basically, my plan is
-For one week, focus on the four names outside this temporary-townbloc.
-For the remaining week, focus on the names inside the now-dissolved townbloc, and from there, look to the original four names again with this new insight.

Oh, and...

Vote: The Irish Pope
I have a legit townread on Sound of Silence. Not a "town for one week" townread. Legitimate. Why? Because they stole my vote. :P I was going to vote TIP as soon as I finished the above, but they beat me to it. :P
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:08 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 14, TheIrishPope wrote:Mastin's opening reminds me of his opening in Walking Dead.
Weird.
The problem with this is that I was
scum
in Walking Dead, and yet you're not voting me here for behavior you are saying you think is similar. Which I feel a town-you would do.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:23 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 17, TheIrishPope wrote:Does your vote have anything to do with my horrible play in Walking Dead?
Nope, it's entirely based on me thinking you're scum this game*.

* Slightly, anyway.
In post 19, Sound of Silence wrote:I dunno. My priority is going to be sorting you guys. I'll be more willing to townbloc if I have some townreads.
My suggestion is for you to sort the players after one week.

It's my priority, too. But I'm trying a different approach to the norm. If you think that you won't be able to effectively sort us a week after the game has started, you can always sort in whatever hydra communication you have. But I want, at least in-thread, for us to be working with the others as if we're all town. For that first week.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #25 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:37 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 24, Sound of Silence wrote:We decided you're scum after one post!
So did I; the second only reinforced it. :P
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #29 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:59 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 27, Sound of Silence wrote:It strikes me that your proposal is a pretty decent way to subvert the formation of a genuine townbloc.
Fail to see how. It may delay the formation of one, but not eliminate it. After one week, just take a look at the fake-townbloc, look at the players outside the fake-townbloc, and figure out the real townbloc from that. If anything, I'd think it'd be easier. Delayed, yes. But more effective when actually formed. The idea here is to make a true townbloc with greater ease and accuracy by waiting to form a true townbloc for half a day phase.

Buuuuuut, I don't want the idea of discussing townblocs to be the center of attention. We can discuss it, sure, yeah. If my idea is not followed and you want to ask about my alignment from this idea, sure, yeah, can do. But I don't want us to get side-tracked from scumhunting via having the discussion dominated by the idea. Agree?
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #32 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:01 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 31, phokdapolees wrote:Anyway, mastin, what is the point of your fake townbloc, and how did you choose the members?
I explained the point already (more or less) above, and the members are chosen by them all being incredibly-strong players who typically jive off of each other and myself fairly well, with us all having some degree of intimacy regarding ability to read one another.

Also,

VOTE: phokdapolees.

I can't really hide it anymore; I have TIP as town. While the content of TIP's posts tripped my scumdar, TIP's overall tone and approach to the game looks town, so my vote there is dead. My vote on MY newbie, though,
that
I want to discuss.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #34 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:26 am

Post by mastin2 »

phok is MY newbie. Simple as that. :P When I say it's something to discuss, it's something to discuss.

It's far from 100%, but it is definitely something we need to look at.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #37 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:42 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 35, phokdapolees wrote:(I'm also nacho's newbie :P)
Yes, well, I'm more possessive of mine. :P
In post 36, Sound of Silence wrote:So whatdayya think?
Is he town for it? Is he scum for it? Or is he just downright trolling you?
If phok had the capability to troll me, then I would be deeply impressed.

It's not impossible for phok to be town, but I don't think he is. But the 'not impossible' part is why I want attention on him.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #348 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:25 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 38, Sound of Silence wrote:What makes you think he isn't town?
There are other things, but mainly? Playing the newb card. Read his games. In every town game, he doesn't play it. In most of his scum games, he does. There's also the content and tone. Phok displays a greater amount of confidence and logical thinking as scum, whereas when town, is more doubtful and unassured of himself.
In post 45, Nachomamma8 wrote:i will not mislynch projectmatt
Serious, legitimate, townread here. Because I had the exact same impulse, here. :P (That being, projectmatt's opener was scummy, but ultimately town.)
In post 56, Tammy wrote:But that is exactly what you tried to do by making a pre-formed town bloc...halt the normal scumhunting procedure.
The idea was to channel the normal scumhunting onto four players for a time period of a week. Then, from there, normal scumhunt everyone. However, if the idea was rejected, I'd rather not have us be debating it for ten pages, because that'd be a waste of time and effort. (And I am hoping the 11 extra pages aren't discussing it. :P) Sure, yeah, question my alignment for proposing the idea, but not the idea itself. Which is either something we should do or shouldn't do.

I still stick by my answer of us doing it, considering my serious townreads on SoS and Nacho mean half the members I want in there already are town. :P

Anyway, this post is for the first three pages.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #353 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:48 am

Post by mastin2 »

By the way, right now, I'm mainly reading to get caught up. I'm going to need to take a second pass at the posting considering you guys seem to be not going along with my idea and I actually
do
have ideas (albeit mostly mental notes) for who could be scum in the five.
In post 83, magenta_thegreat wrote:Mastin, instead of flipping the FoS on its head, why don't you tell me why your opening doesn't resemble yours in Walking Dead and why we shouldn't be worried.
Because they're literally nothing alike? My opening in Walking Dead (actually, D2 opener) was creating a townbloc.

In a highly-logical (albeit jokish in tone) nature.

Not proposing a forced townbloc. I seriously don't see the resemblance. Like, at all. The two are entirely different posts. Entirely different in tone, entirely different in delivery, entirely different in mindset, entirely different in motivation, entirely different at all. So I'll take your advice and flip it around; what's
similar
between the two? :P
In post 95, Nachomamma8 wrote:What mastin was subtly hinting at was for us to not be at each other's throats D1, because all of us are worthy of generating paranoia in our own special ways, but there's enough of us in game where a death of any of us N1 isn't a horrendously big deal. Thus, we search for the partner today and hope that 2 of our little group didn't roll scum.
Basically, this. :P But I fully realize focusing exclusively on "finding the partner" is bad, especially if in those four there isn't a partner. :P Hence, half a day phase, rather than the entirety
of
the day.
In post 104, Nachomamma8 wrote:he can be arrogant as fuck as town bro
Can, yes, but try not to be. :P In the message being quoted, I wasn't even being arrogant. If I arrogantly thought I'd be nightkilled, I'd be SCREAMING, "LISTEN TO ME!" :P Instead, it was a quite humble "I am a realistic candidate for the veto, and therefore a realistic possibility of a nightkill". Which is true.

Side-note, kinda sad, but with the paranoia about the five...TIP's my strongest townread. :P (Like I said. I'll need to reread these pages once I get caught up, to see if I can properly sort alignments.)
In post 167, Nachomamma8 wrote:page
(To be honest, Mara's one of the aforementioned guesses-at-scum I have, but again. I don't want to put any confidence in that read until I've caught up, and then reread the thread to be sure of it. Soyeah, damn right I'm going to trust you; you're saying all the right things. :P)

This is through seven, so, half-way there to getting caught up.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #357 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:10 am

Post by mastin2 »

This is literally the best thing ever.
In post 225, TheIrishPope wrote:Pretty certain it's scum vs scum.
Distinctly possible. (As is the opposite, TvT. Don't think either is true, but it's something I again need to keep in mind when rereading the thread. I mean, yeah, Nacho's a townread of mine, and the hydra's a minor scumread of mine, but I need to be sure I'm not getting played by Nacho. He's in my head uncomfortably well. :P)

Nacho, I realize that you're certain about Mara right now, but I have a request. I want to make sure this is "actually really legitimately certain" and not "oh, fuck, ABANDON SHIP!" in the last minute pseudo-certain. :P By which, I mean, can you step back from the continued hammering of Mara and Orc and think about the possibility of them being town? And then, after doing so, if you are 'actually really legitimately certain', laying out why they're not town. Just to be absolutely certain.

(You said it yourself; we don't want to eat each other in paranoia. :P)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #386 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:28 am

Post by mastin2 »

VOTE: magenta_thegreat.
In post 359, magenta_thegreat wrote:you can't read me for shit
But Nacho can.
In post 370, magenta_thegreat wrote:
In post 353, mastin2 wrote:Because they're literally nothing alike? My opening in Walking Dead (actually, D2 opener) was creating a townbloc.
funny how that wasn't your objection before.
In post 16, mastin2 wrote:
In post 14, TheIrishPope wrote:Mastin's opening reminds me of his opening in Walking Dead.
Weird.
The problem with this is that I was
scum
in Walking Dead, and yet you're not voting me here for behavior
you are saying you
think
is similar. Which I feel a town-you would do.
Emphasis added.
In post 374, magenta_thegreat wrote:also mastin why aren't you replying to nacho's defense of your scumread
Because there's no need to.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #397 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 396, Nachomamma8 wrote:hello tammy.
Vote: Nacho

y u no hello me?

:P
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #406 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:59 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 0, Syryana wrote:1. Nachomamma8
4. Tammy
5. Darger
6. phokdapolees
7. projectmatt
8. TheIrishPope
Brief thoughts, but basically--
Tammy doesn't particularly look town to me, but I kinda have a feeling she is. Her aura seems to portray that town alignment, and the interactions with others look like those of a town player.
Projectmatt remains a player I've got pegged as mislynch bait--that is, scummy, but town.
TIP is a player who
could
be scum, but I don't think
is
scum.

And that leaves, for two scum slots, Darger, phok, and Nacho.

Now I would absolutely love to be wrong about Nacho being scum, but thing is, I don't think I am. The two dead players (ffery and Mara) both know Nacho incredibly well. (Granted, SoS was a near-universal townread, so that's an equally-probable cause for nightkill. But still, ffery dieing N1
always
makes me paranoid of Nacho. :P)

Both phok and darker are basically non-entities in the game. Both can be scum, both via POE and just overall lack of contribution. IF I'm right about Nacho being scum, I lean towards it being Darger, because I don't think Nacho would defend phok the way he did if they were both scum. (Granted, it's theoretically possible Nacho would be town and wrong about phok, with phok as scum. I just don't think it's true.)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #407 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:04 am

Post by mastin2 »

I realize that the latter half of SoS's iso is basically Magenta-TIP being a scumteam, and not on Nacho. But I don't think a scum-TIP makes that kill. At least, not a scum-TIP who makes that kill for the reasoning of being scumread by that slot. As much as my faith in TIP's abilities as a scum player have been shaken, I don't think he's THAT stupid. Sure, yeah, could be because of any number of factors. Universal townread, strong player, likely to figure things out after seeing the magenta townflip*, and so on and so forth. But those are null because they apply to every player, and not TIP specifically.

*This one's a biggie.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #408 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:08 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 320, magenta_thegreat wrote:Officially, I thought scum was one of Mastin/Nacho and the other one was found in Phoke/Darger/matt or both scum are found in the latter group, but it just felt way to easy if that was the case.

TIP was town early game, though I know people will react weirdly when I am not reading him properly so I was scum-reading him, though I'm not entirely fond of his lack of reaction to me pushing him. It felt a whole lot more like Walking dead more than it did Vi's U-pick, but before I had gone into a 1v1 with Nacho, he was a solid town-read. now, he isn't as much.
(There are more posts later-on where the townread on TIP gets much weaker. A common element that Mara's hydra had with ffery's hydra. But that doesn't change the importance here.)

I'm not scum, soooooooo, {Nacho, Phok, Darger,
Matt
}.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #410 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:43 am

Post by mastin2 »

If you have both me and Tammy as town, me giving examples of why Tammy is town isn't exactly necessary, matt. :P
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #412 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:25 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 411, Nachomamma8 wrote:Why do you think I'm scum again?
Bunch of reasons. Among them?

Dead town. POE. General posting overall seeming manipulative. Gut. And this post, asking why I see you as scum. :P
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #414 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:41 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 413, phokdapolees wrote:How exactly is asking why you think he is scum scummy?
Essentially?

Because a town-Nacho seeing me scumread him is going to go, "Oh, Mastin. Mastin, Mastin, Mastin. My dear boy, Mastin." (Optional addition: a siiiiiiiigh. :P) Or something to that effect in his head. He's not going to actually say that, of course, but he'll be thinking it. He's historically basically just brushed me off when he's been town and I've read him as scum. A sort of silently shaking his head, shrugging it off, and continuing.

Maybe he'll address my concerns on him, by going "you're right, sorry". But he'll not put effort into making me think he's town. He'll just accept it.

...This Nacho? This Nacho directly confronts me on my scumread on him. He's attacking it head-on. As if it's actually a concern.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #417 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:15 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 416, Nachomamma8 wrote:In this particular instance, I'm of the opinion that I looked town as shit when I pushed that magenta lynch, so I'm a bit confused.
Magenta flipped town, soooo...

Not so much.

There's more reasoning than that, obviously. I already pointed out some of it. But basically...you don't look like you're town, adjusting your reads. You look like scum, setting up the next mislynch. Kinda hard to explain if you don't see it.

Also, basically...in lylo, you only need one player.
One. town. player.

To pull off the win.

I'm deeply, deeply concerned I'm that one town player. :P
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #421 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:55 am

Post by mastin2 »

You know another thing that makes me think Nacho's scum?

If Nacho were town, I'd expect the scum to be encouraging the fight between us. Instead, there's a deathly silence about it. Nobody's weighing in on either side. Nothing.

That's...not exactly a good sign for Nacho's alignment.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #433 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:54 am

Post by mastin2 »

Bert, you've played with me before. I'm the lesser half of Calcifer, for instance.

(Still think your slot's scum, by the way, though admittedly...you're player I'm least-familiar with.)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #477 (isolation #23) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 434, Bert wrote:Why is Nacho scum here??
Basically? POE, bad interactions, and gut. Nacho's a strong enough scum player that, quite frankly, that's about all that's possible to get on him. :P
In post 453, Tammy wrote:I'm surprised at the sos kill at this point. I think it would be too easy to go after sos for their day one reads.
Honestly, don't see why it would be surprising. If it's Nacho, it's because of fferyllt. If it's me, it's because of some other combination of reasons, be it that they were obvtown or I could weaponize their nightkill as ammo against Nacho. If it's Bert's slot, I can see killing a player who at a glance looks town when you're not into the game and need a kill. If it's TIP, then you'd think it'd be because of the suspicion on him.

The only three who don't have a clear justification for it that I can think of are you, projectmatt, and phok, and even then, I could probably think of reasons why the SoS kill makes sense from you three if I really thought about it for a while. :P
In post 454, Tammy wrote:What have I done to have the aura of town?
Was planning on getting to that on Monday. In part, though, I have to admit...one reason I have you as town is because you said that a person really knowing what they were looking for would be calling you obvtown. :P I seem to recall hearing that from you every previous time you've been town. (Granted, I don't think I've ever seen you as scum.)

My scumreads are my scumreads because they're my scumreads. :P I'm not sure what you're looking for. It's partly POE. It's partly that I've got suspicions on them. Granted, I don't have as much solidified as I would prefer. But it's what I've got.
In post 455, Tammy wrote:So although everyone would make that kill regardless of anything, scum TiP wouldn't make it because? I'm not following.
Scum TIP wouldn't make that kill because of the suspicion on him. He might make the kill for other reasons, but if he's scum, I doubt it was because they scumread him.
In post 460, Nachomamma8 wrote:Don't ignore me.
Not sure what I'm missing.
In post 460, Nachomamma8 wrote:He
knows
that tone is the weakest part of my scumgame because I'm too planny, and he knows that it would be a god-tier breakthrough if I pulled off that mislynch as scum.
Problem is, I
am
seeing some of that tone. And I
don't
know that you-as-scum couldn't pull of the lynch. (Though, strictly speaking, on a purely technical note, you didn't; it was a modkill. :P)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #483 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:35 am

Post by mastin2 »

Today, today, tomorrow is today. :P

(But in all seriousness...post incoming.)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #485 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:50 am

Post by mastin2 »

So I might as well get this over with.
Unvote.

I was trying to leave 'crumbs of being a role with a guilty on Nacho, so that assuming we didn't lynch him or me today, we'd have info overnight. Scum try to kill me? Nacho's scum for realz. Scum try to kill someone else? Nacho's not scum, and we get ahead knowing that.

...At least, that was the idea. It had a ton of flaws. Mainly? I screwed up by using only the bold tag rather than the vote tag, Nacho is smart enough that he probably could figure this strategy out and leave me alive intentionally, the inactivity surrounding this game, and requiring us to lynch someone else when a lynch on Nacho or me is where the day was looking like it was heading.

It's possible that I could benefit from waiting to make this reveal later, but given so many people slacking off, and me being limited by that forced restriction, I needed to discard it in order to free me up for playing more naturally. (By which, I mean, proactively. :P)

And basically, know what my approach is?

"SCREW IT, let's just go with my gut." :P

And that's where I'm at right now.

I'm sure there's a ton of logical reasons for Tammy to be town, and if I bothered, I could list them. But bluntly? The main reason she's town is gut, and very strong gut at that, but still little more than gut. While I was initially bothered by her opening posts, this has subsided with her overall play emanating an aura of towniness. Though she
could
be scum, at this point, I've basically said, "SCREW IT, IF SHE'S SCUM, I'M LETTING HER WIN." :P

Projectmatt is a weaker gut townread, but still a townread. Like a lesser Tammy, I can SEE him as scum, but I don't believe him for a minute to actually BE scum.

Then...then, there's TIP. TIP, I'm more ambivalent on. Both via gut and via logic. But overall, my gut slightly leans towards town and my logic slightly leans towards scum. I really wish I had more, but that's about all I've got on him. :/

Which, again, leaves the final three.

Nacho's actual read is nearly identical to TIP. Via logic, I can see him as scum and even lean that way. Via gut, I can see him as scum but for some reason lean the other way into town. I should have a stronger read on him. I SHOULD have more. But...I don't. That's really it. That's all I've got. Thus, the absolutely-failed gambit in a desperate attempt to get SOMEthing about him.

Which brings me back to Bert and Phokda. I still think phok's scum by gut. I haven't looked at things logically. I don't have a rational explanation for it. I just
feel
like phok's scum, here. And Bert? Bert, well, Bert's the kind of guy who logically looks like scum, but my gut's actually ambivalent on. One moment, I agree with the logic, thinking that what I see is what I get, a scum player. The next, I'm disagreeing, with an irrational feeling that he's somehow town, and I simply can't make it out.

In short?

I suck. :P
I need to reread, but for the time being...

Vote: Phokdapolees
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #487 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:53 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 486, TheIrishPope wrote:I think Mastin's chosen.
Derp. I forgot that this game
doesn't
have power roles. At least, power roles that know they're power roles. :P

Now that I've actually remembered the setup of the game we're playing, that does mean that SoS was probably the veto. (That, or the RNG gods just gave them a bad hand. :P) But I need to reread things to think things through.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #563 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:15 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 489, phokdapolees wrote:
In post 485, mastin2 wrote: I still think phok's scum by gut. I haven't looked at things logically. I don't have a rational explanation for it. I just
feel
like phok's scum, here.
I thought you said before that your reasoning for voting me was me playing the noob card and being more "confident"?
Sure, at the time, but then Nacho came in with a counter-case, which I haven't yet fully parsed. Basically, you could still be scum for that, but that's not why you're scum to me anymore. It's purely off of gut.
In post 492, phokdapolees wrote:So questioning a player for changing his reasoning for a vote is scummy?
No, but the way in which the question is asked very well can be. :P

Bert looking decently town to me right now, by the way.
In post 521, TheIrishPope wrote:You're high
There's not much to say, twenty pages that aren't particularly filled with content...
1. Nachomamma8 I think is Town because he's being passive (like when he ICs)
3. mastin2 is null, because I had him as definitely scum early on (I know his scumplay) but then he turned around and started looking alright...
4. Tammy is just a lurky scumfuck
5. Darger has done nothing
6. phokdapolees is scum for sure; he's imitating my newbie scum play
7. projectmatt seems alright I guess? Nothing to say really
8. TheIrishPope is silky and Town
On the one hand. If TIP were scum, I'd expect him to have me as more than null. On the other hand. TIP's posting has been getting much worse. :P

Also, I sorta get this weird feeling that one of/both of TIP/phok are either a Chosen One or scum. The way players seem to be interacting with them kinda points that way.
In post 546, Nachomamma8 wrote:here's the voting me part
With b tags. Not v tags. The real "vote" comes in my next post of that day. Not with the vote, but the content present, where instead of a joke reason (I thought either you were neighborized by Tammy or Neighborized her), I committed to the gambit. (Which, as it turns out, was pointless given as how this game doesn't work that way. :P)

Random side-note. If Nacho and Tammy are both town, we totally should have done my townbloc idea on D1. Woulda completely decimated the scum, given how half my choices have already flipped town, I have a townread on the third (Tammy), and am trying to figure out the fourth right now. :P
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #578 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:43 am

Post by mastin2 »

I kinda want to call Bert and Nacho both town off of activity alone. I mean, their back and forth consistently-proactive posting just doesn't seem like scum.
In post 566, projectmatt wrote:That's the kind of enthusiasm I like :)
Yo, matt. Why you lurking? Tomorrow came and gone and is now yesterday. :P

Same question to Tammy; where's your work?
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #619 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:42 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 597, Tammy wrote:Mastin. Have you ever faked not knowing the setup as scum?
Fairly certain the answer's no. The results would end up looking faked, because they'd actually BE faked. :P

That doesn't give me towncred, though. I legitimately forgot the setup, but that doesn't mean I'm town. (I am. But not for that reason. :P) I either legitimately forgot the setup as town, or legitimately forgot the setup as scum, but I did in fact legitimately forget the setup. :P
In post 613, Tammy wrote:I just had a flash of something.
Mastin. Chosen.
Reminder for me to look back at something tomorrow.
You referring to TIP's comments along those lines?
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #623 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:33 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 622, Tammy wrote:So, if you were bothered by my opening post, which mentioned the setup, how do you in the same post forget what the setup was?
You're working under the assumption that I actually
checked
your posts. You give me too much credit; I'm a slacker. :P

I was working off of memory. I remembered not liking your early posts. So I said that I remembered not liking your early posts. (Okay, so I said 'initially bothered by', but same idea. :P My past self was bothered by them. I didn't say I had checked them again more recently, because I haven't. :P I need to reread, yes, but right now, I haven't done so.)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #647 (isolation #31) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:29 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 634, Bert wrote:Mastin, my question to you is who do you wish to lynch D2?
Honestly? Not a clue. :P

Overall, I'm defaulting to phok or TIP, most likely. But those aren't nearly as solid as they should be.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #720 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:50 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 649, Tammy wrote: :neutral: I was kinda hoping you'd try to explain it away as something other than this.
That'd be a lie, though. :P

Also, the wagon on me looks bad.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #721 (isolation #33) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:52 am

Post by mastin2 »

The interactions between Bert, phok, and TIP look off. I really think there's two scum in there (outside chance of matt being one instead), but I can't tell which.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #724 (isolation #34) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:28 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 723, Bert wrote:And nice beetlejuicing btw, you come back when you get a few votes. <3
I'm making a special weekend round; there's nothing special about this game. I'm V/LA during weekends, normally, but I have enough time on this one to post a little bit. (Not a lot.)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #727 (isolation #35) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:41 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 725, Bert wrote:How about commenting on how Tammy's catchup posts feel? Or how Nacho's feel?
Town and maybe-town, respectively. (Also, Nacho's an awesome drunk. :P)

Your posts look like town. But I'm wondering if they're scum-motivated. I know. It's arrogant. It's faulty. But I've got a gut feeling that so many people treating me as if I'm a Chosen means that I actually AM a Chosen. :P And the push on me would, therefore, be MUCH stronger scum-oriented than normal.

Basically, your posts look town--your motivation...doesn't. Thus, why I have you as maybe-scum.

Phok is obvious. Phok may be "mislynch bait", but that doesn't mean phok's a mislynch. Phok's also been pushing what looks to be a scum agenda (not enough time to explain), the difference being that phok also looks like scum in addition to having a push which feels like scum.

TIP is mostly gut. TIP's early posts looked bad and felt town-motivated despite that, and now kinda are the opposite, looking good and feeling scum-motivated. Ultimately, I'm kinda thinking he may be town, but he could also be scum.

Then there's matt. I have him as town, for the reasons I've stated, but there was a reachout to him which looked like it could have been scum-to-scum. I forget who made the reachout, but its existence was worrisome.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #733 (isolation #36) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:02 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 728, Bert wrote:Did you see how fast that phok wagon went?
Yes, I did, and it was concerning to me, too. In fact, if it weren't for the speed of the phok wagon, I'd probably be advocating for phok being scum much more strongly than I am.
You said I was decently town earlier, funny how things work.
Decently town for exactly the reasons I mentioned. Your posting looks town. But I'm wondering if it has a scum-driven motivation behind the literal words. You've said it yourself. In this game, players who're scum are going to be saying townie things because of how good they are. (Or something to that effect.) You applied it to Tammy, Nacho, and myself among others. But it also applies just as much to you. How do I know you're not scum saying townie stuff while pushing a scum wincon? I simply don't.
And my motivation only looks scum when I start pushing for you to go.
Well, yeah. Even if I'm not Chosen, I'm still town. Any wagon on me by definition in this game is going to make me suspicious of it being scum-driven. :P

Committing to a scumread requires me to actually have a solid scumread. I do not.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #736 (isolation #37) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:34 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 734, Bert wrote:And you are not actively wondering the same things about Tammy and Nacho's posts aloud, why?
You think I haven't?

I
have
. But I can't shake the gut feeling Tammy's town, despite that iiiiiiiiiiiiitsy-bit of paranoia telling me she's scum. I'm not townreading Nacho as much as I want to be for exactly that reason. He COULD be scum, saying townie stuff while pushing that scum wincon, but I also don't feel like that's true. I'm cautious about committing to that. I want to. He's a decently-solid townread. But he's not as town as I want him to be.

Nobody in this game is.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #740 (isolation #38) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:47 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 737, Bert wrote:Mastin, I hope you can see where I am coming from rather than just call my perspective/motivation possibly scummy.
I'd be voting you if I didn't. Problem is, I
can
see where you're coming from, and that's the problem. :P
You said that about me too, so does that mean I'm a scumread? That's a very minor accusation but nothing more when you call it out.
Maybe. At this point, I don't know. It could be, it could not be. I want to default to a phok-TIP scumteam. SO badly. Because it'd mean that everyone who's actually saying townish stuff is actually town. But I can't help but feeling that's too easy to be true.
About a day remaining, you are on the Phok wagon, your vote is still there, you say the fast wagon
concerned you
, and....
In post 733, mastin2 wrote:Yes, I did, and it was concerning to me, too. In fact, if it weren't for the speed of the phok wagon, I'd probably be advocating for phok being scum much more strongly than I am.
your vote sits for days with no action.
It's sitting there because I've got no better place to put it. And, to be honest, the concern I have on the phok wagon would appear on my alternative votes. If I voted you, I'd be concerned with anyone following me onto there. If I voted TIP, I wouldn't be
as
concerned to have others there, but it wouldn't exactly give me warm fuzzy feelings, either. :P
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #741 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:51 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 739, Bert wrote:So they all drop towntells, you just said that - every one of the competent scumplayers will say townie things and town it up and get townread.

What is keeping them from being as townie as you want them to be? What's missing, and is that something I should be concerned about?? Are we lacking time and discussion which could firm up those reads, or what
The first part answers the second. I want them to be town. I cannot afford to assume them to be town. It's my hope. It's what my gut's telling me. But despite that, I can't be sure, and quite frankly, I'm not sure I ever could be. Anything town Nacho did would give me paranoia that he did it to look town. Same for Tammy, albeit to a lesser extent. The percentages may vary a bit in my read after that, but honestly, I don't think anything's changing today at all.

I wish I could lock things down. Show the clear scum. Show the clear town. But right now...I
can't
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #814 (isolation #40) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:37 am

Post by mastin2 »

And here I was hoping (and actually expecting) Tammy to die. :/

Where I stand at the moment is, bluntly, worse off than I was yesterday. A small part of me hoped that I would die last night, despite knowing how improbable that was, simply so that I could say in a bah post, "THANK GOD. At least I won't have to deal with
this
lylo. Good luck to the three town who do!" Or something to that effect. :P Because, bluntly, THIS IS NOT A LYLO I WANTED TO BE IN. >_<

On Tammy. There's Nacho's doubt on her. There's lingering concern, lingering random pings. But there's also strong overall play, and a strong overall gut feeling of being town. Nearly everything she says, by pure logic, looks good. By gut, she has that general aura of towniness surrounding her as well. I said that if she were scum, I'd let her win--but I can't afford to make the assumption she's town in this lylo, least of all, when Nacho died and he didn't. (Quite frankly, I thought that Nacho would be alive, and I'd have to run through things that way. Even had my whole speech thought out. It's actually remarkably similar to the Tammy speech I'm giving right now. :P Basically...
"Nacho...Nacho's the kind of player that if I'm wrong about him being scum in lylo, he'll never forgive me. But he's also the kind of player that if I'm wrong about him being town, I'll never forgive
myself
." In other words, I was waffling over him. I was concerned. That maybe he was scum manipulating me. But also equally afraid that said paranoia would be a mistake.)

In simple terms, Tammy's a player that is basically more concerning than the entirety of the rest of the players, here. Is she scum, whose very survival was a tipoff? Or is she town, being kept alive for a purpose? (Or Chosen, unable to die. :P) If the latter, though, it'd actually make a fair deal of sense in a certain scenario I'm concerned about. Tammy's shown concern about my alignment. It might also be Tammy's concern for Bert's alignment, too. And Bert I believe has shown concern for hers as well. (It's something I'd need to double-check.) In other words, something that could point to her being town, and potentially Bert being town as well. (Bert's right, in that Nacho's the player who would be best capable of defending him.)

On the other hand (and what I'm worried about) is that both I and Tammy are alive, despite me having essentially said that she was town enough to me that I'd be willing to let her win as scum. It's a concern because she could be scum actually hoping I'd follow through on that. :P

However, I don't think she is. I don't think she'd believe me to legitimately follow through with something that could be borderline gamethrowing, so she'd expect me to re-evaluate in lylo. She'd expect me to think things through. And she'd expect me to be paranoid. That doesn't clear her. But it's a good sign.

On Bert. Now on the one hand, Bert's right. Nacho was the player best capable of defending Bert. But as he's so fond to point out, that works both ways--Nacho's ALSO the best player to point out scum in Bert's posting. :P Honestly, Bert's a larger concern to me than Tammy, because bluntly...there's just too damn much uncertainty surrounding EVERYTHING about him. His hammer on a Chosen before Nacho could come around to post, in particular, is a heavy point against him, as Tammy basically pointed out at the end of yesterday. A bad gut feeling telling me he's scum is another aspect of that. Plus, the default logic that there should be two scum on the lynchwagon of a Chosen. (Key words, "default" and "should". This is another reason I thought Nacho would live--to cast suspicion onto that wagon.)

On the other hand. Everything else seems town. Nacho's death is a point against both scum being on the wagon, because it would give them a 2/3 chance of being outted rather than a 1/2 chance. His paranoia about me in particular makes him a perfect choice for lylo if he's town, because he's not only expressed interest in me being scum, but has flat-out explicitly voted me. :P Furthermore, if Tammy is town, his suspicion on her also makes a fair deal of sense for a town-him to be brought in, and in addition to that, he's mislynch bait, both because of Tammy's suspicion, my suspicion, and his bad hammer vote. Plus, he's got very strong posting this game overall, with everything he's done making a relatively-high amount of sense. Additionally, he had the chance to hammer phok much earlier in the day--and, critically, didn't take it.

Why let more posts come in that can potentially be used to condemn him when he's established a decently-strong presence already? It's certainly something Bert-as-scum can do, but I somehow think that a scum-Bert would have hammered a Chosen-phok earlier.

Then...there's projectmatt. He's been in the town pile for people the entirety of the game. And he's basically been lurking through the game as a result. Seriously, I think he's got the least amount of posts among the living players (would have to double-check to be sure), and of those posts, I remember most of them being mostly-meh in nature.

And he also makes a surprising amount of sense as scum, in hindsight. (Yeah, yeah. I know. Suddenly out-of-the-blue casting suspicion on a player I had been townreading. Looks like a scum ploy in lylo to obtain a mislynch. I know. It looks bad. But I have to speak my peace, because I don't want to forever hold it. :P)

He's been a decent townread of people. Everyone here has been townreading him, with weak townreads. His reads, from what I remember of them, aren't exactly strong, and leave him open to lynching almost anyone. (Yeah, yeah. I know! We're ALL guilty of this to at least some extent, and me moreso than probably most players thanks to the waffling. But I have to say it all the same. :P)

In lylo, a scumteam with Bert or Tammy in it can easily kill matt and work off of the paranoia involving Nacho, Bert/Tammy, and myself. Simply kill projectmatt, and then bam! Bingo! Instant paranoia between us three to eat us alive. He'd be a safe kill. Nobody would question it because he'd be a townread of everyone, and thus, not a terrible nightkill. Plus, he's a wildcard. While Tammy and Nacho and I and Bert have all more or less laid out our cards, his inactivity means that which way a town-him would swing would be left ambiguous.

So...why wasn't HE the nightkill? (Okay. Chosen. Not impossible. I know. But I get the vibe that he's not, off of what other players have been treating him.) It's a serious question that I'm struggling to find a good answer for, other than him being scum who's setting up for a mislynch in this lylo.

But if this were a total reversal into a solid scumread, you'd see a whole HECK of a lot more conviction in here. Thing is, he's not a strong scumread at all. He's a scumread, yes. In that he's just kinda been...
there
...for the entirety of the game, never strongly pushing, never strongly contributing. And while that's typically a scum trait, it is not a trait exclusive to scum, and he could just as easily be low-hanging town fruit.

And, of course, TIP.

Aside from the vote on me, TIP is basically confirmed scum anyway. His presence on the phok wagon was scummy-as-hell, poorly explained. He pushed it hard and aggressively, even calling for Bert to hammer phok much, MUCH earlier in the day.

He's been highly-lurkish, his reads have been similar to Matt's only, overall, being worse in just how little they give, and basically, this is the same overall him from Walking Dead to my eyes. He's posting, but not heavily pushing. He's focused on surviving and manipulating, rather than pushing and scumhunting. And every single nightkill points squarely in his direction. Every dead player has been suspicious of him, bringing up a lot of good points about him.

Beyond that, there's also the overall vibe. I've been not calling him scum, so it makes sense for him to bring me into lylo. (It makes even more sense if I'm the Chosen for him to be voting me. :P) I don't know what Bert's stance is, but I'm willing to bet it's not nearly as scummy as most players were calling him. I don't think Tammy or matt have even said much about him, but of course, would have to double-check to be sure. And him being scum and leaving the town players alive that he has is a great way to push for my mislynch. Because, aside from Tammy and Bert, there's one player here who Nacho also knows: me.

Yes, he knows me well enough that a scum-me would want him dead. (But, quite bluntly, that'd be N1, not N2. :P) But he ALSO knows me well enough to tell that this is my town game. And a scum-TIP knows that Nacho can, overall, read me like a book. It makes sense for a scum-TIP to nightkill him, in order to best make sure his mislynch target can actually be mislynched.

I realize this is all weak. I realize that this is all unsubstantiated. I'm working from faulty memories and gut feelings. I realize I need to do a whole HECK of a lot more than what I'm doing right now, but it's a start.

VOTE: TheIrishPope.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #820 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:49 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 815, Bert wrote:Brain? <Mastin, TIP>
Well, then, I'd be bussing and TIP would still be scum. :P

But no. I am town. He's not.

Also, for the record--I began typing that wall before the string of matt's posts today. (They all showed up in my pedit window.) They actually have me even more concerned. matt, who had been inactive most of the game, is suddenly being active. Additionally, he's testing the waters, and trying to see where everyone else stands. He's not giving so much as an inkling of his own reads. He says he's doubtful of everyone--but why no explanations as to
why
? Like he has been giving on previous days? Instead, he's prodding other people to show their hand.
TIP's quick vote is just... blah. opportunistic.
If it's opportunistic, then I'm not scum with him and he is scum. :P
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #821 (isolation #42) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:51 am

Post by mastin2 »

In particular,
In post 805, projectmatt wrote:Bert, if you had to tell me right now who the mafia were, what would you say?
In post 807, projectmatt wrote:I'm honestly really doubtful right now of everyone which is why I'm asking Bert terrible questions to get him to towntell.
In post 809, projectmatt wrote:Show me how.
In post 811, projectmatt wrote:No, I think that Bert has towntold (in fact, in the last day or so he's been pretty much the one person that I've at least been somewhat sure about my read on) but I wanted to see your logic for him being town and I also want to dialogue with him so we can work through this without me getting a panic attack
In post 813, projectmatt wrote:You can't towntell too much.

I have to go but I'll try to get better stuff later
This progression looks highly "test-the-mislych-waters"ish, if that makes sense. Also seems a bit inconsistent, in that matt's reasoning doesn't seem to fully line up.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #822 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:53 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 819, Bert wrote:Mastin why I had a lot of bad feelings with you after the flip is TIP, as gullible as he is and how willing he has been to join me on wagons - Open 513 Nightless Vengeful Mayhem, Micro 190, the list goes on...

He wouldn't join me on yours and said:
In post 719, TheIrishPope wrote:Hmmmm...
Will sleep on it.
Then he comes out today and votes you right away.

And Phok or TIP was going, regardless of what I did or how many votes I gathered. In the end, we would not have had enough firepower either way. So sorry to Phok who is probably watching from the dead thread now...
None of what you're saying here is saying that I'm scum, Bert. It's saying that TIP
is
. :P
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #870 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:18 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 849, projectmatt wrote:SORRY BERT
How do you think *I* feel?

I mean...if you two had both voted me, at least I'd have the comfort of knowing I was mislynched by scum.
Instead, I have to face the truth that I helped the scum mislynch in lylo. :cry:

I was thinking that one of you two could be scum. Never was I going to guess both were. :P (Which means my D2 really,
really
sucked, as I called both of them town. :P)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #872 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:11 am

Post by mastin2 »

You know what the most frustrating aspect of this game is?

Exactly how close I actually came to figuring it all out. I was on the right train of thought, having all the right ideas, with the right evidence, the right track, and...the only thing wrong was my conclusion.

I'm too lazy to give proof of each of these with quotes, but you can find them in my postings during lylo.

EVIDENCE AND THEORY: "Me living means that one of the players I defended is significantly more likely to be scum."
CORRECT CONCLUSION: Me living meant that BOTH the players I defended (Tammy and matt) were scum.

EVIDENCE AND THEORY: "Tammy living increases her chances of being scum; matt living significantly increases his chances of being scum, but proooobably not both."
CORRECT CONCLUSION: Them living was evidence that BOTH of them were scum. :P

EVIDENCE AND THEORY: "Matt's progression of posts suggests scum wincon, so he's probably scum with TIP."
CORRECT CONCLUSION: He was, indeed, scum, but with Tammy instead.

EVIDENCE AND THEORY: "Nacho's death points at someone he thought to be town, but wasn't super-mega-town to him."
CORRECT CONCLUSION: Tammy was this player, with Nacho recognizing that she looked town, but not as town as she should have been if she were actually town.

EVIDENCE AND THEORY: "Nacho's death means that both scum can't be on the phok-Chosen mislynch; there's one scum off."
CORRECT CONCLUSION: As it turned out, BOTH scum were off the wagon.
(Really? REALLY?!? We had an all-town mislynch of a chosen?
Really?!?
Maaaaaaaan, we sucked. :P)

There are probably more that I'm forgetting, but you get the idea.

I was THIS close. To having it figured out. THAT. DAMN. CLOSE.

And yet...I didn't. :/
My academy.
Agnigi

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”