Micro 205: Everybody's Being Watched Round 2 (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #113 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Howdy, will get to this game tomorrow, goin to sleep now.
The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing the world he doesn't exist
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:55 am

Post by FuDuzn »

I do recognize your avatar Telo, but can't remember what game we played in together.

And Dart, unfortunately I am not scum.

At work now, probably get a read through later this afternoon or at night.
The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing the world he doesn't exist
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:45 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Alrighty, here goes my live running diary as I read through this game. Are you excited? I know I am!

Warning! Wall forthcoming! Normally I hate them but sometimes a replacement catch up post has to be done. I will split it up by pages with a top town and scum read for every day.

Page 1:

What the hell is Egg doing in 14? It is cleary Day 1 RVS bull poopy and he too a clearly RV way way too serious. I seriously can't even say it is scummy or not, but I am curious how the Day goes for him. In 16 Dart calls him out for it, again isn't much of an alignment tell, but at least someone called him out for it. Good vote by Mala in 20, Egg seriously needs some pressure on him. Glad to see RVS was so short as well, always feels like a neccesary evil. Shiny Hydra jumps on the Egg wagon, and Egg responds with some tasty omgus, not liking this Egg fellow.

Also, is this the type of hydra that doesn't say who they are. Hydra's are already annoying no need to hide behind secrecy, it should be a rule that hydras's have to reveal who comprises it. And this one has three heads? What.the.shit........ok, end of rant.

And page 1 ends with my former self making an appearence.......hello me!

Top town: Mala(though it is a weak read, tough to make a solid town read that early imo)
Top scum: Egg(more solid of a read, seems like he is trying to throw his vote around to see what sticks)

Page 2:

Starts off with more Egg/Mala back and forth, why does he say he has played with Mala when she says they haven't? he is pretty adamant that she should know his playstyle. Egg, are you an alt? Shiny with some good reasoning for sheeping Mala in 33. Hey look Belis and Telo jump into the game and drag us right back to RVS, is there some sort of distraction ploy by one of them? Hate to say it, but I am really starting to like Shiny......and then Baezu with more RVS. Hey guys, the RVS train already left town. My former self makes a good point to why Shiny Hydra should expose themselves(not in a dirty way), and Shiny appears to get a bit defensive as page 2 ends.

Top town: Mala(I was really starting to like Shiny, but their defensive at the end I don't like)
Top scum: Egg(wasn't as scummy this page, but no one else really has jumped out to overtake him)

Page 3:

More Hydra speculation and Hydra refuses to spill the beans, my former self in 53 makes another good point about why they should.......seriously you guys should. Gara with a good call out of Egg, nice. What's wrong with putting someone at L-1 Mala? That's it, in 62 Egg seems so obv scum. Dart's 65 confuses me, why unvote and vote my former self.......oh an my former self asks the same thing. That is a shitty reason for not wanting to reveal yourselves Shiny in 68

Top town: Gara(his defensiveness seems town based and his calling out of Egg is super)
Top scum: Egg(I want to super vote this guy)

T o avoid a super wall I am splitting this into two post.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:07 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Page 4:

Oh God, Belisaurus just called the Egg wagon a shit wagon while making shit accusations towards Telo and Baezu......in the same post? Has anyone ever mad a more obv scum post on this site? Can he get a scummy for that? Go get em Gara! I really really like this guy. And of course Belize is there to defend Egg again......shocker. In 81 Egg actually makes a post that doesn't seem scummy, would that have anything to do with Bellissimo defending him so hardcore? Nah couldn't be ;) Questionable vote on my former self by Shiny, calls Egg scummy yet decides to vote my former self, ya that makes sense. Bellpepper's 86 is pretty terrible, giving up on a vote so quickly? Telo is basically just mailing it in, lazy lazy townie here.

Top town: Gara(keeps on rollin)
Top scum: Belisarius(and yes, I am having some fun with his name, can never remember how to spell it correctly)

Page 5 and 6:

In 106 Baezu list his reads that are almost exactly the opposite of mine right now, except for Telo. Some self meta by Telo in 109, someone will use that against him to get a (imo)mislynch. Finally one head of the Hydra reveals themselves, as a sassy rubenesque black lady? Hey look there I am! Look at that sexy beast.....oops sorry ;) Hmm, Belis makes a rational post i agree with in 118. And now a weak vote on Telo by Gara. *rips up reads in frustration* And now Egg FOS's Telo instead of voting him? Really? At least some things never change. Uhh Baezu, how can I possibly change your opinion when I haven't even posted any content.

Final reads:

Town(strongest to weakest): Gara, Telo, Mala
Null(leaning town to leaning scum): Dart, Shiny
Scum(strongest to weakest): Baezu, Belis, Egg

VOTE: Baezu
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Shocked that miss marangal is part of this hydra, please choose one hydra and stick to it if you have to conantly hydra.

And instead of making a jokey faux post restriction post how about one of your heads explains your vote on me.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

*constantly
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:28 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Also Dart, that is way too many town reads. And I mentioned in my recap, but why scared about putting someone at L-1?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:16 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Dart, there is no better pressure then putting someone at L-1. This isn't a newbie gam and no one (I hope)would quick hammer. Not much of a better then finding out if someone is scum on Da6 1 imo.

And the problem I have with that list is that you are talking in absolutes in regards to your town list, way too early to develep that many solid town reads this early in a game, again imo. I get the impression, though, from you last post that those peopel are the 'i won't lynch toDay' group though and part of my issue is semantics. Is this the case?

Hydra, so I am clear, your issue with me is because of my previous self correct?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:20 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 169, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:
In post 163, FuDuzn wrote:Hydra, so I am clear, your issue with me is because of my previous self correct?
i think i made it pretty clear that my issue with you is both because of your previous self and your current self.

R~
I'm sorry I must have missed something, can you point me to where you had suspicions of me?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 173, FuDuzn wrote:
In post 169, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:
In post 163, FuDuzn wrote:Hydra, so I am clear, your issue with me is because of my previous self correct?
i think i made it pretty clear that my issue with you is both because of your previous self and your current self.

R~
I'm sorry I must have missed something, can you point me to where you had suspicions of me?
I'm sorry again to repost this, but please post why you are suspicious of me(fuduzn). Clearly I must have missed it since your suspicions of my slot are based off of my former self and me, my deepest apologies for this.

So do you wanna try again and point out what about me(fuduzn) is causing your vote on me(fuduzn).

Or does this have someth
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

*posting from phone sorry

Or does this have something to do with your super secret hydra being all mysterious about stupid shit like who you are and why your reads are your reads.

Tl:dr. Explain your shit about me and me alone.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:29 am

Post by FuDuzn »

But Shiny still hasn't explained why FuDuzn is scummy, and keeps ignoring my questioning of this. That is the major player I have with them.

And fundamently I don't like hydras but when you know the heads you can at least make an educated read on them, keeping the three heads secret is an unfair advantage imo.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:19 am

Post by FuDuzn »

No, if you want to vote me because of what my orevious self has done that is fine. But you, Shiny, said that your read on my slot was also based on what I have done. So I keep asking you what it is I have done that caused you to vote me after I subbed in. If it was all about Xeg then I wouldn't be prodding you so much about it, but you brought me into this.

So please, stop dodging the question.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:20 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Ok I think I see what you mean actually, Xeg was apparently super scummy in your eyes.

Do you think I am just as scummy though?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:04 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Quick snipe.

I am not defensive I just wanted Hydra to be more clear about their read on me, and I never said anyone should ignore their previous read on Xeg, and in fact in Hydra just said that I would have been ok with that(as I previouhsly said). And how is being vocal about my dislike of hydras a scum tell?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

And not scum hunting?

Bah I say, disagree with my tactics ok, but don't judge a book until read the last page.

Pre Edit: Hair of the dog that bit you Baezu
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

I gave super detailed reads when I subbed in, and outside of shiny hydra and yourselfs moving more to the scummy side and Gara(and his replacement) moving more towards the null side not much has changed.

And to let some of the cat out of the bag I scum hunt by drawing attention to myself. I feel as I get the most real reactions and reads when people are talking about me.

I guess I am selfish like that.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

My entire catchup was about me giving a running diary of me reading the thread, things will slightly change as the reading goes.

But don't get me wrong, and if you read the whole thing you would have already realized this, I still think you and Bells Palsy are still very scummy.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Egg I asked you before but you ignored it.....

Are you an alt?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:47 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

I really am back to not liking anything Egg posts.

And Egg, you didn't answer my question before, are you an alt?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Man the life has been sucked out of this game.

Let us simplify things here, today we lynch either Baezu or Egg and Tomorrow we lynch the other, capiche?

Seriously, go read through the game and tell me almost everything that they post isn't scummy. And lol at Baezu asking Egg for advice as well.

And never been told I have an ego before, I just know I am thoroughly awesome.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Close hydra, but way off.

And I take it you didn't actually go look at either Egg or Baezu.

But no, go ahead and lynch me lynch and ignore them, see how that works out for you
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Then vote one of us, hedging your bets only look scummy.

I wouldn't even be mad if you voted me.

Just vote.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 274, Dart8000 wrote:I believe my vote is currently on you...
Well then, carry on.

But why, if looking at both Egg and Baezu, would you choose me over them?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:29 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Bela would be the only person I would lynch besides Baezu or Egg, but I really want to lynch one of those two.

Hydra, you either know you are wrong or scum.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:21 am

Post by FuDuzn »

So Hydra, you think I would sub into this game and immediately buss my only scum buddie(two scum I am assuming?). I will admitt I am not afraid to buss a scum buddy, but that would just be a stuupid play.

Also, wouldn't this make you anti town as well?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Shadiness is affoot.

Hydra, stop trying to push my mislynch, if you are town it is only making you look worse and worse.

Baezu, how do you from 'I WILL VOTE ANYBODY ON EARTH TO SAVE ME!' to 'But I will only lynch these two people'?

And how would you feel about an Egg lynch?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

If you have been paying attention Baezu has stated she doesn't like the attempts of a wagon on me.

Also, if you have been paying attention you would have noticed that I essentially just asked the same question.

Might as well ask the shiny mystery hydra, why not an Egg wagon?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Yes, and that was the question I just asked her before you asked her.

Do you need a syllabus to follow this game?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 312, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:and i should care about that because..?

R~
Because it shows you aren't paying attention to my posts, unless maybe if they fit your agenda to push my mislynch?

Just a wacky theory.....
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

So 'R' is the phonetically challenged head of the Hydra I see.

And the head who tailors arguments to fit his(yes his) agenda.

Stop.pushing.my.lynch.......you are being antitown(or one third of you are anti town.......God damn mystery hydras)
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 319, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:
In post 315, FuDuzn wrote:Stop.pushing.my.lynch.......you are being antitown
how the fuck is pushing a lynch of a scumread antitown?

R~
You are pushing a lynch with very little to no reasoning and one that no one besides you supports.

Focus on actually scummy players and stop being anti town.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

I am right there with you Mala, I am not a huge fan of some of her more recent posts, but I still think she is solidly town.

Who would you rather lynch?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Mala, what about an Egg lynch?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Terrible hammer, did Telo even claim?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:54 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Exactly Baezu, SH never gave any solid reasons to why I am scum besides that they though Xeg was scum. Even though they did say it was a combo of us, this was my problem. And that quote reminded me of tfhe serious misrepping as well. Never said I was super obv town, just wanted a reason as why SH wanted me lynched.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:37 am

Post by FuDuzn »

No SH, stop making things up. I only asked if it was xeg or myself, or a combo of us, that was causing your scum read on my slot. I was trying to get into your head and you were refusing to allow me in. Now you are getting mad that people are bringing it up again, but what do you think would happen when you are pushing a bad wagon that most other people don't support?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:28 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

It is anti town, as soon as a wagon catches steam you seem to push my lynch. Funny thing is that you jumped off when telo was the wagon, as long as you got one mislynch you were happy.
VOTE: Shiny
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:18 am

Post by FuDuzn »

I visited johog.

I am more with bae here, I am not following mala's reasoning on why exactly this is better for town vs it being better for scum.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #39) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

^this

Combined with your non committal vote on SH......

VOTE: dart
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

The more I think about it the more I am leaning dart as town, and this head of the hydra seems to be making more sense.

I think I am back on the egg or Beli wagon.
UNVOTE: dart
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:54 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

I think I must have pissed off one of the heads on another game.

Hydra, vote egg with me and lets be friends.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:14 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

I know I am not voting him, I want to generate support for his lynch.

And lol at you thinking I am buddying, trying to stear you to the right direction.

You don't have to listen.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:41 am

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 508, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:
In post 507, Baezu wrote:Hey guys, let's vote fud today and if he flips town we can get SH tomorrow.
i really want to think that this is just part of baezu's ridiculously anti-town playstyle, otherwise id be calling this comment obvscum.

R~
Agreed, especially I really wouldn't call hydra at the top of my scum list, despite what has transpired.

Are you really trying to line up mislynches bae?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Ok so I am ready to call bullshit sandwiches on everything Bae has been saying this game.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

VOTE: Baezu

The hydra wagon is terrible, Bae is scum or the fakest player I have ever played with.

And lately I have been kinda terrible in a town role. If I am scum than yall mofuggers best watch out, but as town I am slippin.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:13 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Why have I been dealt a shitty hand?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:23 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Ah ya, that whole thing.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #48) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:16 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Bae, not trying to be insulting, my apologies.

What I really meant is that you are scum AND the fakest player. Like I can see right through you.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #49) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:48 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Bae is scum, I will stand by this until I die.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #50) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:57 am

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 530, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:
In post 509, FuDuzn wrote:
In post 508, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:
In post 507, Baezu wrote:Hey guys, let's vote fud today and if he flips town we can get SH tomorrow.
i really want to think that this is just part of baezu's ridiculously anti-town playstyle, otherwise id be calling this comment obvscum.

R~
Agreed, especially I really wouldn't call hydra at the top of my scum list, despite what has transpired.

Are you really trying to line up mislynches bae?
this is a shit post, and you completely ignored this head

~L
Explain why it is a shit post, and what the bell do you mean I ignored this head? You guys were so stubborn refusing to reveal your heads I trying to read you as one person, that is your own doing there.

Also not wanting to vote someone because a scum read is on the wagon is just dumb.

And did bae just self hammer?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #51) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:58 am

Post by FuDuzn »

UNVOTE:

If it wasn't a hammer than I honesty view that rage as genuine and town. Shows you what I know.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:56 am

Post by FuDuzn »

No Dart, it is the frustration voiced on the post. Seems genuine.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Hey R, could you tell L to answer my question.

But on the meantime, at least one of you finally pit your thinking cap on.

VOTE: egg
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

No L, Bae was saying to lynch me first and of I flip town then lynch you. Since know I know I will flip town it screams of lining up mislynches to me.

And are you Mara? I thought she slipped.....
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:48 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

And again I say lol at you thinking I am buddying, I have been saying recently there are much more likely scum than you.

And R appears to be only head not drunk.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #56) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:09 am

Post by FuDuzn »

So your top scum reads on on the egg wagon......but you have no idea who is scum?

Wot.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #57) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:04 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Sorry, probably should have said I was vla as well. But back now, just in time to see egg lynched.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #58) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:37 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Jeez I almost visited Joh as well, could have been interesting if a bunch of us visited him. I think it was dart who I actually visited, not that it really matters at this point.

As far as mala, never really pegged her as scum before, guess that shows you what I know(though I was right on about egg, 50% ain't too bad)

Is someone gonna hammer, can I do the honors?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #59) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:48 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Fuck you hydra.......I mean, all good ;-)

VOTE: mala
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #60) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:38 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 646, Baezu wrote:VOTE: Malakittens
Appreciate your enthusiasm, tad late though.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”