Micro 205: Everybody's Being Watched Round 2 (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by Telo »

/confirm
VOTE: Mala
I'm convinced that the kitten is just a clever disguise.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:57 pm

Post by Telo »

Sorry about that guys. I coulda swore I bookmarked this game.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Telo »

In post 76, Belisarius wrote:I'm pretty sure I've never seen anyone confirm after daystart, since the whole purpose of confirming is to determine when daystart is.
Pure speculation
, but the only reason I can think of to have the confirmation phase in the forefront of you mind once the day has started is because ...
The reason I confirmed is because the post inviting me to join asked me to confirm in game.

Nothing to see here.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:49 am

Post by Telo »

erm, no.

The run up of Egg was the most interesting thing to happen so far but I haven't deduced anything from it.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 am

Post by Telo »

In post 92, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:so who do you think is scum, Telo?

I haven't been able to deduce anything from clues yet.

did you just come here to dispel the suspicion on you?

You say that like it's a bad thing.

how about you involve yourself in a discussion instead?

:shifty: yeah ok... isn't that what we're doing right now?

what is your read on Egg?

I don't know yet.

On Xegarus?

I don't know yet.

R~
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:22 am

Post by Telo »

I think it's a pressure vote.

I would probably do the same if I thought it would generate more content.

The problem is I'm just not that good at reading people's subterfuge. Unfortunately before I can start seeing or sensing anything there need to be some more blatant moves. I'm just not that skilled to be able to come up with reads so early.

Sorry.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:26 am

Post by Telo »

reading what they say, asking questions if I see a discrepancy. Deciding if the answer makes sense. Stuff like that.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:09 pm

Post by Telo »

In post 108, Baezu wrote:This was a little suspect. Didn't really understand why you have expectations on the Dart slot. Dunno, it seems like you've become a little less sure of things. Not really a scum tell, but I just feel like maybe you're getting bored/tired of this game? Which can be scummy...
I disagree. For myself anyway; when I'm mafia I know what's going on so I'm involved in the game. When I'm town I'm usually pretty clueless. It takes me longer to get into it because I don't know what to say or do plus I know that someone is lying to me so I'm invested in finding out who that is. When I'm the one that's lying I don't have to waste energy trying to figure out who it is.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:38 pm

Post by Telo »

@ Dart, I don't think I'm an exception. I just know that anything I say is going to be scrutinized so I don't want to just start spouting off nonsense and wasting people's time.

My vote on Mala was from RVS.

She mentioned that we had played together before but I didn't remember that so I went through my old games. Turns out that we were in the same game once but I was dead before she replaced in so I didn't remember playing her. In that game she was very astute. But I was on the mafia team and she was town. This time it'll be a different dynamic.

Not certain that I recognize any of the names in the player list except maybe Xeg but he just replaced out. I think I have played his replacement so if it comes to previous play styles I may have some insight on two people.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:13 am

Post by Telo »

I don't mind the pressure votes. Just don't make it too easy for the mafia team to sneak in there and place votes based on nothing really. If I'm dead weight and you want to pressure me I get it but don't waste a body for nothing.

I'm admitting that I have no reads yet. That doesn't mean that I'm being anti town. It just means that I haven't figured anyone out yet. It's still pretty early and face it if you put more pressure on me to get me to defend myself that's where my energy is going to go right? If that's what you want and if you find that I've defended to your satisfaction cool. It could take 5 pages and several days to come to that conclusion or you may never be satisfied and lynch me anyway. Whatever you decide just keep looking elsewhere as well. Because even if I was mafia it wouldn't be just me.

I could toss some baseless accusations out there but that's not really my style. I'm guessing that whomever the team is at least one of them is an experienced player who probably gave some pregame strategy coaching.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:33 am

Post by Telo »

Well Shiny,

I said I don't care about the pressure votes so I'm not sure what you mean that I care how I appear. I think the pressure votes are valid. I'm just warning against letting the mafia slip in among you and run up a lynch if that's not your intention.

To the quoted:

I'm assuming that because in the best game I ever played as mafia, when no one could figure me out, experienced team mates gave good pregame strategy and I followed it to the letter and we won.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:40 pm

Post by Telo »

In post 126, Baezu wrote:VOTE: Fuduzn

Still think slot is scum and Fuduzn hasn't changed that opinion

Fos Telo

For making assumptions on mafia motivations
And there it is right there. I knew that people would vote me for pressure but at some point someone would come up with a fake reason to cast suspicion on me.

Making assumptions on mafia motivations? nope, never did that.

VOTE: Baezu
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:42 pm

Post by Telo »

In post 127, JasonWazza wrote:
With some random hostage being exchanged that seemed to have died, who knows who was actually changed or what happened to them.

Vote Count 1.5

[2] Telo: Dart8000, TheGarantula,
[1] Shiny Hydreigon: Egg,
[1] Xegarus: Shiny Hydreigon,
[1] Malakittens: Telo,
[1]
FuDuzn FuDuzn,

Not voting: Malakittens, Baezu, Belisarius,
with 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-08-04 14:54:19)
Baezu is voting Fu
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by Telo »

I'd like to hear a little bit more about your Garantula read.

My initial feel is that Gar is town.
without doing a bunch of quotes here is why I have Gar as a town read:

1. Gar votes Shiny in RVS but then votes Shiny again in post 36. Mafia tend to be much more deliberate in their voting, even their rvs voting. That gives me a gut feel that Gar is
town

2. The vote and unvote on Egg. I've already admitted that the run up of Egg was the most interesting thing in the game up until that point but I wasn't able to decipher anything telling from that so that interaction leads me nowhere.
--null--

3. The pressure vote on me.
Town
motivated without any perceptible guile.

overall read on Gar is
Town.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:27 am

Post by Telo »

In post 153, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:why mention this in the reasons you townread him?
because if he had done three things that I considered town I would have called him strong town.
2 town and one null = town
had it been some other combination like town, null, mafia I probably would have said he was null.
mafia, null, mafia would have been a mafia read.
Mafia, mafia, mafia would equal strong mafia. Get it?

Just trying to be transparent with my reads. People were clamoring for content for me so no reason to skimp.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by Telo »

In post 134, Dart8000 wrote:I'll have more to offer, reasons for my reads and
a vote
later on this evening
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:44 am

Post by Telo »

I've had the team as Baezu and Dart ever since post .

Dart claims it's Baezu or Gar but takes Baezu off of L-1 in favor of voting Fu. Why is that? Because they're buddies.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:10 am

Post by Telo »

In post 209, Dart8000 wrote:(why would I put him at L1 if we were buds?)
bussing for town cred with no intention of going through with it. Ready to jump off the wagon as soon as someone declared intend or even before if you could make a half way convincing argument.

Why did you put Beazu at L-1
reluctantly
if he's your top read?
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by Telo »

In post 217, FuDuzn wrote:And to let some of the cat out of the bag I scum hunt by drawing attention to myself. I feel as I get the most real reactions and reads when people are talking about me.
That makes 100% sense and it's what I do as well.

It's much easier to get reads from people who are talking to or about me.
This is why I didn't care about the pressure votes. I courted those votes then used them as bait to wait for mafia to make up a bs reason to jump on the wagon. Bait hunting is still hunting.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by Telo »

In post 201, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:Okay, done being black.
If we could keep racist bullshit like this out of the game I would greatly appreciate it.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:30 pm

Post by Telo »

This is your response to 'quit being a racist'? Really?

Before you said you were portraying blacks I just thought you were just being an idiot. This post does nothing to dispel that. Do you even know what Loch means? It means lake. So when you say loch by itself it's not a proper noun and does not need to be capitalized.

I'm tempted to vote you just to get your annoying ass out of the game. I'll ask you one more time to knock it off with the idiotic racist bullshit.
VOTE: Shiny until he quits being a jerk.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by Telo »

It'll be done when you quit acting like a jerk. And it would be feed him to the lake not feed him to the Lake. I won't even bother attempting to correct your idiotic 'black talk'.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by Telo »

not commenting on the game?

Your slot brought the racism into the game not me. I am commenting on the game. If you don't want me bringing that bullshit up then don't bring it into the game.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by Telo »

In post 238, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:Telo, why are you taking M's trolling so damn seriously?
I wasn't bothered by it when I thought he was just being an idiot but assigning that idiocy to Blacks is racist. I'm going to speak against that anytime I see it.

When asked to stop instead of just dropping it he immediately does it again.

Not cool.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:57 pm

Post by Telo »

In post 241, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:and M didn't bring Racism, into the game, or didn't intend to. He just wanted to troll
I don't give a shit about the trolling. Talking like an idiot is one thing. Saying that talking like an idiot is talking like a Black person is racist.

So don't tell me M didn't bring racism into the game or didn't intend to. If he doesn't know how fucked up that is then somebody needs to tell him and I don't have any problem being the one to do it.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:57 pm

Post by Telo »

In post 243, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:Telo, are you reading the game?

~M~
No, I just pulled your assholish quote out of the air.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by Telo »

I'm not the leading wagon. The only vote I have on me is from someone who's not even playing anymore.
And it wasn't a problem before because I didn't see it before I made those posts. Does that mean that I don't go back and do periodic re-reads to catch things I may have missed. OBVIOUSLY not since that's exactly what I did. So yes I am reading the game and re-reading it to catch stuff.

Oh and btw, your claim that I'm not playing the game is belied by those very posts you quoted.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by Telo »

In post 246, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:talk about it post game, not now.
I'll talk about it when I see it.
If you don't want me to denounce racism in the game then don't make racist posts in the game and don't defend someone who's making racist posts in the game.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:41 pm

Post by Telo »

In post 250, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:You havent been playing nearly as hard as you have been trying to push yout agenda.

I said a place to sit off the leading wagons (ie baezu)
Pushing my agenda?
What exactly do you think my agenda is?
That we shouldn't be subjected to bullshit racism in mafia games and that anyone who is doing it should knock it off. The
nerve
of me to even suggest such a thing.

And why are you concerned about me getting off of bae's wagon? He's not even your suspect. So if you think he's innocent and I'm guilty why are you concerned about me unvoting him?
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:48 pm

Post by Telo »

In post 252, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:You sure deniunced me. Ouch, the pain. Ill never be racist again.

Jk. The fact youre so hung up over this is moronic and unnecessary noise. Its a waste of time and feels like scum.
If you're gonna knock it off with the racist crap it wasn't unnecessary. It served a good purpose.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:39 am

Post by Telo »

In post 257, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:FWIW I only stopped because you were bringing unnecessary noise to the game,
That's perfectly fine by me.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:48 pm

Post by Telo »

UNVOTE:
Going camping for the weekend so V/LA
Should be back on Sunday but just say Monday to be sure. I'm not taking any devices with me so I won't be caught up when I get back so that's why I'm giving myself until Monday.

The unvote is because my last vote was omgus. My real vote is on Bae but I'm hoping the day won't end before I get back. Also hoping that there will be a replacement for Gar by then. Have a good weekend folks.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by Telo »

Back from camping. Will catch up tonight.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #33) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by Telo »

content most likely tomorrow. Too much washing up to do tonight.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:57 am

Post by Telo »

I have not abandoned the game. A bunch of IRL stuff today but I still have tonight.

Sorry but I'm a landlord and the first 5 days of the month are my busiest days and I took off for the weekend and then I came back yesterday and my SIL was supposed to get baptized but their pastor had an emergency so they put it off to tonight. Never been to a baptism on a Monday but as soon as this family thing is over I have to come back and input all my work so I'll be on the computer anyway.

As it is I did read up some yesterday and welcome to the game Johhog. Baezu I found your AtE to be extremely distasteful. Go ahead and vote me if you are that important. So far based on my play I'd say I was probably the most expendable but I'll attempt to redeem myself tonight. Might be late as I'm PST and I don't know how long this family thing is going to last.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by Telo »

Hmmm, I seem to be an acceptable vote for most people in the game as I'm top two on almost everyone's list.
If I was reading this game and not participating in it I'd probably vote me too. That's my assessment of the game so far. Not so much that I've done anything that points to guilt but more so that I've been dead weight to my team.

Having said that I think that Johhog's vote on me is very strange. He claims that Bae is a good target, Bae has a substantial wagon on her already but at the 11th hour he places the solitary vote on me?

I think that Bea's AtE was gag inducing but paint me foolish if I'm wrong; I bought it. I'm not going to vote you Bea but if I go down in your stead you better give town some worthwhile information.

I'm going to take it one step further and even vote with you for Shiny.
VOTE: Shiny H

May look like blatant buddying to the rest of town but hey, I've already said multiple times that I don't really care how I appear. I think besides myself Shiny is the most useless slot in the game. They accused me of 'noise' but that slot has contributed to more noise in the game than I have by a long shot.

1. Shiny Hydreigon -- Not sure if there's time to get this wagon up to speed but willing to place my vote here for an informational flip
2. Malakittens -- Reading as town for now
3. Xegarus -- ummm no longer in the game???? Replacement's read will be found below
4. Dart8000 -- I suppose if I was wrong about Bae I could be wrong about you too but I don't think so.
5. Belisarius-- Better suspects to go after for now.
6. TheGarantula -- can we get an updated player list please.
7. Telo -- I've already given my thoughts on my own play this game. Very weak but expect renewed effort from here out.
8. Egg-- will wait to hear what you have to say tomorrow before making a final decision
9. Baezu -- I'm buying that gag inducing AtE of yours for now. I hope you don't make a habit of that.

10. FuDuzn -- Sorry for not welcoming you to the game when you replaced in. Thanks for that. I have you as a town read.
11. Johhong -- I had a very strong town read on Gar but with you I'm leaning more to mafia. I like your detailed reads but there's a lot of truth sprinkled in with half truths and misdirection. Hands down that's the best and most effective way to lie and you're good at it. It could be that you've come in late and your perception is a bit off but you're very astute and I don't think so. I think it's deliberate so my FOS is on you.

None of these reads are set in stone Johhong so don't get your knickers in a twist. My reads will be fluid.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by Telo »

~Thanks
*takes her bow

But tell me, from reading that who did it sound like I was going to vote other than you?
Not Johhong. Yes I have a FOS on him but I was reading Gar as town so I'm not putting my vote there right now.
Who else? Dart? Wasn't it you who jumped my case and said that Dart was solidly town? Maybe not, but somebody did. Sorry I can't go back and check right now but PL, no. Best guess based on game play so far, yes.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by Telo »

Sorry, my bad. That was Bae and later Johong reiterated it.

Although I now believe that Bae is town I don't trust her read on Dart. And I don't trust Johong at all. Neither of them has changed my opinion on that slot but if I suspect two players I can still only vote one at a time.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:09 pm

Post by Telo »

In post 334, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:because you were butthurt over my trolling.
See yeah, right there just NO.

Being a useless tool is not a good defense against being a useless tool.

Yes I did omgus you. I had no problem admitting that and UNVOTE: ing you before I left.
This VOTE: Shiny H
Has nothing to do with the other VOTE: Shiny H
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #39) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:34 pm

Post by Telo »

In post 334, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:
You haven't said we were scummy
In post 336, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:
you say we're scummy
Would you care to make up your mind from one post to the next?
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:50 am

Post by Telo »

In post 340, Johhog wrote:Telo's suspicion of me is blatant OMGUS.
Nope, I'm a little bit suspicious of everyone and it can't be omgus on everybody because not everybody sucks.
I already had your slot as one of my most town reads so right now I have you as middling.
But that's a perfect example of what I'm talking about when I say you intersperse the truth with lies. It's subtle but it's there.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:55 am

Post by Telo »

In post 339, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:the only part of our posts that can be considered noise is M's trolling - but deal with it, the game needs its fun once in a while.
more bullshit.

My vote for you was admittedly OMGUS at first because of this. You really do suck.

First you make racist posts. Then you defend them by saying it's just trolling and then you encourage it by saying that racism is just good clean fun for the entire family.

No, it's not. It's not fun and it's not funny and I'll keep batting it down every time you bring it up.

However, I unvoted you because I proved my point and the omgus vote was no longer necessary.
My current vote on you has nothing to do with the racist crap so you can quit crying over that now.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:50 am

Post by Telo »

In post 351, Egg wrote:Just so everyone knows, I'll be checking in every once in a while until I go to bed to make sure we don't no lynch.
You've already cast your vote. Are you just going to switch it to someone else if I don't garner enough votes in the next few hours? If yes, who else are you willing to vote and why?
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:43 pm

Post by Telo »

In my most fakiest of fake voices ever:

~telo, M has a point. If you have a suspect you don't go after a PL.~
post 339

To be fair, it's not really a PL since you already know my alignment but it is nice to so blatantly point out how full of shit you are :)
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by Telo »

And once again I ask, would you fare to make up your mind from one post to the next?
Post 335 I'm not scum but in your very next post I'm the scummiest scum that ever lived. And more defence of being a racist prick ~of course.

Btw good call on trying to say that I said things I didn't but that usually doesn't work very well when what I really said is contained in your post. Take some lessonsfrom Joh, he's much better at this than you are.

And yes, your slot is pretty useless because as I've pointed out more than once here, you say one thing with one head and then turn around and say the exact opposit with another. No real way to get a read if you put forth up to three different positions. It's even worse when one of you isn't even very good at lying.
Btw, if you'd like to know, my record as mafia isn't bad. I drew red cards in my last two games and I kicked serious ass.
Pedit: many posts came in while I was writing this so it's directed at shiny m if that wasn'tclear.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by Telo »

Sorry for typos and no quotes. Formatting is a pia from my device
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by Telo »

Yeah and before I go ~M. (If I go)

In no way shape or form did you insult my roots. Your ignorant blather doesn't reflect my heritage.. To tell you the truth I just thought you were an idiot. You haven't said or done anything to change that opinion. The defense of your ignorance is the most pathetic thing about you.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by Telo »

In post 370, Malakittens wrote:
In post 368, FuDuzn wrote:Mala, what about an Egg lynch?
Do we have enough support for it?
not going to lynch egg to save myself. My vote is staying where it is.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by Telo »

Yikes Bae, if you're town you just shot yourself.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #49) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by Telo »

Half the people on my wagon, either already knew (y'all are excused) or suspected that I was town. For those of you who aren't mafia please tell me what sense it made to take out your team mate AND lose another one tonight than to only lose one?
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #50) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by Telo »

At least you admit that you're an idiot. Knowing is half the battle.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #51) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by Telo »

I don't need to call you an idiot. You called ~yourself~ a racist and you think it's funny.

Racists are idiots.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #52) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by Telo »

I never implicated egg.

I implicated you and Joh.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #53) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by Telo »

Like I said... idiot.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #54) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:20 pm

Post by Telo »

Your idiocy is further proven with every post.

You just told everyone that you're winning against me. So when I flip town you just put yourself on their hit list.
And IDIOT if you are town you can't get a win unless I get one too.

Who's laughing now?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”