Micro 201 - Venging Ball - Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by maverick_alpha »

Hi guys, I'm MP5's replacement.

From what I've reread, there was an earlier wagon on Shadi for apparently RVS OMGUSing Maki?
Could someone explain some of that case to me while I go ISO some people for a while?
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:27 pm

Post by maverick_alpha »

Alright from what I've got on ISOing is this, some of Maki's posts earlier sound like he's dodging questions or otherwise fluff.

Post 27 & 30: He talked about how he wasn't bussing and explained his vote on Shadi

47, 79, 85, 119, 135, 137, and 156 sound relatively fluff. If I have to put my vote somewhere at the moment, it's here. Maki, could you say any reads or what you think of anyone?

UNVOTE: Shadi
VOTE: Makiavel
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:21 am

Post by maverick_alpha »

In post 180, Guyett wrote:He claimed my post was fluff... Like the entire post was dismissed as fluff out of hand.
Okay, now I wanna know why Fifty said that. There was actually some decent questions in that post. Maybe I'm missing something from Fifty's POV, but I'd like to know why he said every part of his post is fluff? Which part?
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:00 am

Post by maverick_alpha »

In post 212, Makiavel wrote:Also I didn't follow much and there are 200 posts
Well, reading everything from the very beginning does help, but a recent argument can always be jumped in and you should get back to speed.

Besides, isn't there anything right now that could be worth questioning? It sounds as if you haven't found any reason to question anyone about anything.
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:32 am

Post by maverick_alpha »

Siv what do you think of Maki or Fifty so far?
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:18 am

Post by maverick_alpha »

Does anyone actually have any other reason for lynching Maki other than "Contentless Posts"?

This is my main reason for voting him at least, he's actively lurking like his life's on the line, but I wanna know what others think too.

TBH, it's a pretty big reason and it has caught scum before, but I'm just worried if he flips town and vengekills another town.
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:21 pm

Post by maverick_alpha »

In post 274, Makiavel wrote:Aren't you the one going for an optimistic "It's close to the deadline, let's try to vote him out" ? That's so scummy dude
I don't know what the majority thinks of this kind of setup, but I thought getting a lynch by Day 1 would be a pro-town thing in a micro like this
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 am

Post by maverick_alpha »

Got the prod, gotten a bit busy with IRL stuff on Sunday, but I should be able to post daily again. Hang on lemme reread the three pages I missed first
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:12 am

Post by maverick_alpha »

Well, for a minor tell with everyone thinking Guyett's Dr.P's scumbuddy, I'm not sure how this weighs on everyone, but Dr.P also never really voted Guyett either.

There's bigger scumtells than this but I'm working on reading everyone first. I've only ISO'd Dr. Pepper to see who he might be scumbuddying with. Just thought I'd throw that out there for a bit.

Gonna see everyone else's too in a bit
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by maverick_alpha »

Assuming Guyett/Dr.Pepper, there are some highlight posts from their ISO's

Post 33: Guyett votes Dr. Pepper. Dr. Pepper never votes Guyett, I doubt he ever suspects him as well. Guyett could be a godfather, which would make sense
Post 87: Guyett calls out Dr. Pepper on his L-1 vote
Post 200: The reads label Dr.P as town. I'm not exactly counting on this, because this could also be just a simple misread.

Aaand there's almost little to no interaction between them, other than their similar cases and calling out if they were copying the other's case

I'm not confirming this scumread, because I've only ISO'd a Dr. Pepper/Guyett team. Gonna pair up Dr.P with someone else too
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:32 am

Post by maverick_alpha »

As far as ISOing Dr. Pepper goes, it's pretty hard to find a clear partner since he almost interacts with no one besides telling them to post if they're inactive and answering case questions.

I also managed to ISO some other people solo which brings me to the same question NS is asking. I'd like to know why NS is your vengekill choice. NS suspected I think a total of Dr. P, Shadi, and you. You're voting Shadi. Dr. Pepper is confirmed scum. And... well, that leaves you. Why exactly do you plan to vengekill him?
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:48 am

Post by maverick_alpha »

NS looks slightly townish to me. I mean, he wasn't extremely defending Guyett, was he? It was kind of a meta judgement, I think

Still, NS, if you get lynched, you could always shoot your biggest scumspect if you're town. I'm honestly expecting you to shoot Shadi just because you've been eager for his death since last lynch. If you are (or aren't), mind giving us a little preview of why?
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by maverick_alpha »

Well if I had to guess based on Guyett's ISO, he hasn't really attacked Siv, aside from an RVS vote.

My opinion is that since he's a Goon then it'd probably be suicide to attack your Godfather to a lynch. Even if he accuses him of scum, he doesn't vote him for real.

I'm gonna check Siv's ISO now since I don't wanna rely solely on that
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:45 am

Post by maverick_alpha »

In post 562, Marquis wrote:also i've always wanted to do a random question session. ask me things i only joined this game because i'm bored atm
@Marquis: Hi! So some of the players here think NS is scum. I kind of doubt it though, considering there's been no... well, no visible scumtells from him. What do you think?
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:46 am

Post by maverick_alpha »

Also, Shadi. You're sure it's a softbuddy, not a misread of Guyett?
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:47 am

Post by maverick_alpha »

In post 534, Shadi1337 wrote:idk, I had a good vibe about NS after being there to kill Pepper but then he kinda made that thought void when he was soft buddying with Guyett last round
EBWODP: Forgot to quote this in my last post

Yeah, Shadi, you're sure it's a softbuddy and not just a misread on NS' part?
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:55 pm

Post by maverick_alpha »

Prod received, sorry, my internet was turned off without notice 2 days ago and got turned on just last night. Now I'm gonna go for a while for IRL stuff but I'll be back later tonight (Read: I'll be back in about 14 or so hours) unless I can get internet where I'm going
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:42 am

Post by maverick_alpha »

I'd be intent for hammering Shadi rather than NS, though the only reason I would have is the rather slight passiveness of early and mid-game reads by him. Also, NS' Guyett switch doesn't really look like a scumthing to me and more like a genuine misread

Also, if Shadi were town, he could shoot NS and we'd still have time to find the Godfathers if NS were town right? If he was Godfather than it's a good lynch regardless.
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:21 am

Post by maverick_alpha »

Y'know I'm gonna go for it. Shadi lynch doesn't sound like too bad of an idea and if he's town, he may just shoot scum. Either way, it's a safe lynch

VOTE: Shadi1337
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:27 am

Post by maverick_alpha »

I personally don't think NS is scum based on his current play. And I wouldn't lynch him unless someone looks more town to me in a 3-way lylo.
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:16 am

Post by maverick_alpha »

First

Mod: I may be V/LA till August 10 in about 8 hours

Second, Sal, why do you think NS is scum? Seems you think I'm scum because I'm not too active on voting.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”