Micro 17 - Delayed Mafia - {Game Over!}

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #53 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:47 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 48, PMysterious wrote:I believe this is the first one. She's one of the only people in this game I can trust.

Why are you able to trust someone this early? The roles are all randomised, you could be on opposite teams.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #59 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:17 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

needs intent to hammerise.. oh wait..

Intent to Hammer
, prepare to die/claim/whateverthismeans
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:23 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

I'm always happy to end a day when scum looks to have been found, though the actual hammer may be delayed a couple of rl days to count towards the style of this game.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #80 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:22 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 69, T-Bone wrote:When 7 out of 8 players are either voting or intend to vote a player, he's 100% town, and this is a mislynch. Numbers people!

and what if their scum partner is wanting to join in to get their partner towncred for this reason?
or what if the whole town has realised who the scum is? In a game this small there' likely to only be 2 mafia, PMysterious hasn't joined in the willingness to vote MattP, what do we do if they are scumbuddies?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #87 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:38 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 85, Quilford wrote:nah i just felt like posting :?

because that's my general mood about the game atm

You should try changing that, it's not going to get us far.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #90 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:25 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

VOTE: Pmysterous[/vite]

Since you've been absent from posting the longest in a game which noone has posted it for over 22 hours, it must be your fault.
Also since you're the only one besides MattP that hasn't expressed interest so far in lynching him, what are you thoughts about the predicament we're faced in?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #134 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:49 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 106, T-Bone wrote:
I'm thinking Cheery Dog and Quilford...my top 2 suspects. Heavily leaning towards Cherry Dog so
vote: Cherry Dog
Matt should not be the lynch today. Not when he was almost lynched by the entire playerlist.

Any reasons why?
In post 133, MattP wrote:I DON'T BELIEVE YOU

That's not helping me not want to hammer.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #153 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:04 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 140, T-Bone wrote:Don't? Cheery Dog, a better lynch. Just look at his play, what little he has done.

I can't do anything when the people I have asked questions to haven't replied.
What to you think of Quilford, if what I've done so far is nothing?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #158 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:33 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 154, T-Bone wrote:
Okay Cheery, for starters, why is Matt scum? Why are you only 'intending' to hammer him? You want him lynched correct? Why haven't you brought him back to L-1 so chamber can hammer like he promises to do so.

I haven't voted him yet because it was my intention to hammer first so why should I be giving over hammering duties to someone else? I also think that you had a point in what you posted about him probably being town and I'm therefore unsure if I want to go through with it or not.

There's also the concern that I didn't like MattP's playstyle in a game I was reading of his and therefore I'm not entirely sure of if that is affecting why I believe he might be scum. He is scum because of his wild accusations though as they were over the top from what I had seen of the people he was tunnelling.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #170 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:39 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

now we have a reponse about mattp from everyone, and PM's response being what it just was, I feel confindent in putting mattp back onto L-1.
unvote, vote MattP
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #190 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:45 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 178, PMysterious wrote:
In post 176, T-Bone wrote:Help me lynch someone scummy instead and vote Cherry Dog.

I'd rather do that lynch over the other lynches.

VOTE: Cheery Dog

What makes my lynch so special?

In post 173, T-Bone wrote:I'll honestly just drop the hammer because I'm not gonna play with that kind of attitude.

So you were also happy to have the hammer vote which you then didn't use?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #193 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:33 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 191, T-Bone wrote:The difference is, I don't want to mislynch Matt, he isn't scum.

We don't have proof of that.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #203 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:54 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 201, MattP wrote: it astounds me that people are completely ignoring the elephant in the room

Elephants while big and slow, don't necessary equal scum.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #222 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:23 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 205, chamber wrote:
In post 204, Quilford wrote:I'm going to throw out a ~~~~crazy~~~~ vote:

VOTE: chamber

i no liek u

This is a reasonably fair vote, but I'm not scum so move it anyway.

Crazy = fair?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #224 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:36 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 223, PMysterious wrote:Ugh, I really hate being overloaded in games

Then replace out of some, or do you need us to lynch you?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #230 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:00 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 229, Quilford wrote:Hmph.

MattP, claim. I'm willing to hammer.

He has already claimed twice, why do you need him to claim again?
In post 62, MattP wrote:WHY DOES MY AGGRESSIVE TUNNELING HALF THE TIME BITE ME IN THE ASS AND HALF THE TIME NOT

IM A VANILLA TOWN

In post 102, MattP wrote:I did claim VT babe.

There are more examples but [ongoing]
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #244 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:16 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Well someone should do it already, it doesn't appear that we're getting anything else out of this day. (I would do it right now if I didn't have one of the votes on the wagon)

If someone doesn't actually want to do the hammering but still be on the wagon, feel free to tell me so I can get off and then hammer if you do follow through with a vote
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #256 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:52 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I'm giving a FoS on PMysterious whatever MattP flips.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #271 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:29 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

@PM sorry but 62 (his claim) was keeping his cool? How?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #274 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:31 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

and why are you voting kdowns now?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #303 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:40 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 285, Malakittens wrote:
Vote: T-Bone

Chances are the remaining scum either didn't vote Matt or they voted Matt earlier/and/or hammered Matt. I'm not entirely set on the whole he voted Matt prior to the lynch.

Who does this actually eliminate?
PM is the only one besides Matt himself that never voted MattP, so how is he ruled out if you're not set on the buddy having voted prior to the lynch?

In post 290, Malakittens wrote:PM did I say that? No I didn't. I ruled you out due to meta.

T-Bone. I didn't agree with your counter wagon, but Matt's play was scummy in the beginning and pinged the hell out of my gutscumradar, but I kept looking at anything else and it didn't look scummy towards the end. In the end I learned a lesson, don't second guess gut.

I could say that both Kdowns/I are ruled out from Matt's flip only because of the Constance applied pressure on us both. Which doesn't make sense in a way for Quilford to be voting Kdowns.

I was thinking that you and kdowns could be ruled out as well, but since you're the one to bring this up, I won't be clearing you just yet.

anyway I feel that the FoS I said I would be giving has now grown enough to turn it into a vote.
VOTE: PMysterious
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #307 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:22 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

UNVOTE: PM
VOTE: Malakittens
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #310 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:40 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 308, Malakittens wrote:Votes like that ^ piss the hell out of me, explain.
Your lack of trying to hunt is amazing.

Your previous post. I didn't feel it was necessary to quote as I'm unsure of it's true intent, but it felt wrong both of the ways I looked at it.

The wrongness comes from the fact that statements like that tend to stifle discussion.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #314 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:50 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Chamber and I were both on the wagon when the lynch actually went through, so that is very bad logic to be using, while I can only speak for myself, I assume chamber was probably the same as me, we were still happy for that lynch to go through as we never really pushed on the other wagons we joined at various stages.

I don't know PM's meta, this is the first game I've played with him. (I guess I could go read some but if it's anything like this game (which you say it is) I really can't be bothered reading though it to the point of working out a meta)
All I know about his playstyle is that it is that of a VI, so I might have been expecting too much of him, but the way Day 1 went down I can see them being on the scumteam with MattP.

I'm not longer on PM, but because you like reasons, they were based on what I considered association tells
In post 21, MattP wrote:
Also the general rule with PM is to ignore him

Matt wanting us to ignore PM

and the whole stalling the game 'defence' PM gave to MattP.

I also didn't like the reason he gave for voting me, but that's full of OMGUS as I don't understand any of the votes I was given yesterday and find them all suspicious.

P-edit: Possibly should wait for mala to answer that before I post this as it half answers the second question, but since I don't feel like leaving a tab open with a post ready to go, I'm posting it now anyway.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #321 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:41 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 319, Malakittens wrote:@ CD:

Ever heard of busing a team mate? Where you are on the wagon prior before the hammer hits and every thinks you are innocent just because you were on the wagon beforehand. I could easily go back and do some work and see why everyone voted for Matt when they did, but I could also go back and see why they didn't vote. Maybe the remaining scum felt that Matt was going to be lynched anyways and hopping on his wagon would avoid him being found out as quickly.

Yes I've heard of it, because unless it's PM then whoever the second scum is bussed Matt at some point.

From my understanding of your earlier post, the only on the lynch bussing I can see you talking about was Quilford.

"Chances are the remaining scum either didn't vote Matt [PM] or they voted Matt earlier [T-Bone, Malakittens] /and/or hammered Matt. [Quilford] I'm not entirely set on the whole he voted Matt prior to the lynch."

Though there is the possibly of chamber also fitting under earlier due to his votes/unvotes of Matt and CES because he stayed on the wagon the whole time.
If you're including me and kdowns on the list as well, then that's just a complete waste of a post because of course the second scum is in the complete list of people.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #322 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:45 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 320, PMysterious wrote:
In post 314, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 21, MattP wrote:
Also the general rule with PM is to ignore him

Matt wanting us to ignore PM

Why would you ignore me? That seems kinda mean.

because you're likely just going to be useless? I'm still waiting for the useful stuff you promised you do sometimes.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #326 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:45 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 325, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:CESwagon is disallowed.

What makes it special enough to become disallowed?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #332 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:48 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 331, Malakittens wrote:Wow I could have sworn I voted Cheery Dog during that last post. Guess I meant to and forgot and passed back out.

Unvote:
Vote: CD

So now you're OMGUS voting me?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #334 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:50 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

You said it was my attitude, I took that to mean you believe I sucked.

I'm also not aware that bad logic is a legit reason.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #336 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:04 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

But it doesn't, if it made sense it wouldn't be bad.

also where is your 'better post'? because your vote of me post certainly wasn't any better than this one
In post 323, Malakittens wrote:Though when I wake up, I'll have a better post.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #343 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 341, chamber wrote:Lynch CD > If games still going and I die > lynch CES > if games still going and quilord is alive > lynch Quilord.

I can't imagine the game still being going after that. Lets go.

I say we don't lynch me and we also discover if you're town or scum tomorrow (provided you/I weren't the one poisoned).

for those that may be slow, I'm claiming 1-shot delayed cop which I used last night on chamber.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #346 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

You were one of my null reads (not that anyone is much more than that).
I also didn't see you being the nightkill if you are town and also weren't someone I was going to press on today.

when yesterday ended, I felt like the scum are most likely one of PM, T-Bone or Quilford and that one of them was likely to get lynched.
Since the result is delayed, I didn't want to end up lynching my target so went for one of the lesser reads, which were you and CES.
At that stage Mala and kdowns were town in my mind because of them being the team Matt had placed together. (and then mala went and managed to change my opinion into that Matt might have been bussing his partner in the supposed scumteam). These were to two I thought most likely to have been poisoned at that stage.

but I'm fine with going back to one of the lynches I thought I saw as possible for today.

unvote, vote Quildford

In post 338, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Cheery, are you any good at scum?

Where I have been revealed as scum on another site, I guess I am since I survived and won, though I don't think my play would have got me a win on this site though. (since it was all fail WIFOM and trying to get the known doctor lynched instead of killing them, though that doctor did make it easy to not need to nightkill her)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #350 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:58 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

because that's what the randomisation of this game gave us?
UNVOTE:
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #353 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:51 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I realised that, but I wanted something with my unvote.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #367 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:19 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 357, T-Bone wrote:Yes, I'm saying anyone who claims to be VT is scum, because it's such a safe thing to claim with so many power roles. It'll be hard for scum to fake-claim power roles in an open set-up.

I think the other mafia member probably does have a power role, looking at the set-up of this game.
I don't see two vanilla goons when roles may be given to either alignment.

In post 0, Shiidaji wrote:
Roles may be given to either alignment. Balance not guaranteed, but the setup will not lean heavily.

This game is not vanilla-less.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #381 (isolation #35) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:58 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 376, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:It's okay; we're not lynching him. Just vote him for a bit?

Why do you want votes on someone we're not lynching?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #383 (isolation #36) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:04 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I like plans, though if you wish to hide it that's fine with me.

VOTE: T-Bone
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #395 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:50 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

With the amount of PR claims we've had, we might as well do a full mass claim, though I don't think we should necessary listen to T-Bone's lynch all VT claims.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #414 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 404, PMysterious wrote:Okay. I'm here.
Willing to hammer unless majority says otherwise.

Who are you even wanting to hammer?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #417 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:27 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

So you're not reading the thread? Seeing as there was a votecount right above you which says "5 to lynch"
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #420 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:55 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I'm been interested all day
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #432 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:12 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 423, T-Bone wrote:I dunno how I keep missing posting here.

I think because nothing is happening, either that or you're scum avoiding having anything happen.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #445 (isolation #42) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:55 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Why are you asking him to claim then?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #451 (isolation #43) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:27 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

UNVOTE: VOTE: PMysterious

I feel my vote might as well move now since it's going to anyway
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #456 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:38 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 454, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Who else?

Is this a scum claim?

We have 9 hours left of this phase anyway.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #460 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:11 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

You just hammered then (kdowns and my votes weren't on the last votecount)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #463 (isolation #46) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:27 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 82, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 79, T-Bone wrote:When everyone intends to lynch one player, something is wrong. And that is the real issue.

I think me, chamber and Quilford at the very least'd be willing to bus their partner and once you get a wagon like that up, it's not really weird for scum to acquiesce. I don't see anything weird going on in that respect.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #468 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:22 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Well that means I can give out my confirmed innocent since he's still alive.

Which is chamber in case you forgot that's who I already said I was investigating.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #471 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:45 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

I guess we better go back to day 1 to find out why it happened then
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #480 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:32 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

and scum

VOTE: Cogito Ergo Sum
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #499 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:23 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

I realise this post is probably just adding more wine to the mix, however
If I were scum, then I probably would have agreed with T-Bone's reasoning as to why MattP would have had to have been town.
I have no idea how likely I would be to bus has I haven't had the opportunity yet, given the opportunity presented to clear a partner, I would have been jumping at it.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #507 (isolation #51) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:15 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 501, T-Bone wrote:For the record I protected Quilford. But kdowns claims to have blocked me.

So you're the poison doctor?

We should probably finish the massclaim off, which would mean CES needs to claim.
(and I don't particularly care about chamber since he's clear anyway, but since everyone's out, he can after CES)

unvote
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #523 (isolation #52) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:52 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

kdown's roleblock wouldn't have affected you then.

In post 0, Shiidaji wrote:
Delayed Modifier: Has the same properties as a poisoner kill, in theory. You send in the night action on a night (This is when the action is carried out, for reference to Roleblockers/Trackers/Watchers/etc.), and the action is resolved during the next night.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #526 (isolation #53) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:39 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

well since nothing else is happening.
VOTE: kdowns
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #534 (isolation #54) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:23 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

we're not going to take as long as we did for the mattp hammer do actually drop are we?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #546 (isolation #55) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:07 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I still don't know what was happening this game, I feel as if we were still in the early stages of the game all game.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”