Whose Tit is Tat? (Mirco 24) : Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:57 am

Post by Tochica »

Hey guys.

Vote Fancy
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:01 am

Post by Tochica »

I have, just like 2 mins ago so I suppose GNR hasn't seen it yet
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:41 am

Post by Tochica »

Did you make a new account with the same name or something, fancy? Also ^^ excuses :P what's your time-zone anyway?
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:53 am

Post by Tochica »

That's odd, I suppose. The other avatar was way cooler actually!
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:31 am

Post by Tochica »

@Maestro I am periodNQ's replacement I believe. I think he just wasn't aware he was replaced and came to confirm or something.

As for the ongoing discussion, there isn't anything particular in the votes cast so far that pinged me in any way. I think its a bit strange Fancy didn't comment on Number's vote though.

Frog if you find Fancy a bit suspicious why not throw your vote that way?
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:10 am

Post by Tochica »

@Fancy: That's fair enough, I suppose.

unvote
vote frog
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:25 pm

Post by Tochica »

@Frog I actually couldn't tell Number was clearly joking until Fancy's answer. Then when I looked back at it it definitely looked so. Anyhow, what makes you compare their three votes only. I mean I know it is somewhat of a follow up from the little discussion between you and N, but what makes you think scum is more likely to be a second vote caster in this RVS to poe the three of them?
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:26 am

Post by Tochica »

I myself don't see anything in fancy's vote. I didn't especially like how frog didn't vote on his/her suspicion right away but then it's early and I suppose everyone is more cautious not to get it wrong right from the start.

I didn't like how A_I unvoted there. I can't help the feeling he didn't like being questioned on it so he just backed off. I also don't see much point of another alt joke there unless he was mocking the people who voted for that reason to start with? But then I feel he would have explained this in post #69 if this was the case. In other words I feel he didn't feel like answering a question, so he backtracked.

Unvote
Vote Angent_Ireland

I am also not sure I like Shaded's vote right up there, it feels almost like he was in a rush so he just commented and voted on the first thing that sprung to mind. And I mean how late is it acceptable to start 'blaming people'? This said I kinda disagree with the statement that anyone so far has been 'pretty scummy'.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:58 pm

Post by Tochica »

In post 85, Agent_Ireland wrote:I unvoted because it was a complete and total joke during RVS. I was making fun of all the voting for alts. I didn't unvote because I was being questioned. I unvoted because we were out of RVS.

Well making fun of all the voting for alts there does make sense, I actually regret putting it into your mouth now, but that's that. I am just not sure that's the feeling I got out of your vote, esp after clarifying whose alt he/she was. Anyhow I usually consider myself out of RVS when I have some lead not like it's some official stage or something. Anyhow is there anything that pinged your curiosity so far then, what do you think of the conversation so far?
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:01 pm

Post by Tochica »

@Fancy: perhaps you are right. I just have the feeling we are dragging this a bit more than we should, and yet there is not much to go on I suppose.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:21 am

Post by Tochica »

I am knackered tonight, I have a day off work tomorrow so I will likely be around, just heads up.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:33 pm

Post by Tochica »

re pop: I am not exactly sure what bothers you but there you go. I mainly agreed with him that perhaps I have been trying to read too much into votes that are somewhat random, yet I don't see any other way to get things properly started. It wasn't meant as Fancy specificity slowing the things down for us. Although now when you ask me about him I think he has been somewhat passive, yes. This said I am not starting any crusades against passive play in general as I think it's more of a personal trait.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:58 am

Post by Tochica »

Do you yourself think it's scummy to vote people voting you? Anyway, regardless of you voting him or not why Pecanpie?
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:07 pm

Post by Tochica »

I gotta admit the ate actually set me aback somewhat. Now he is doing it again though, backtracks when questioned, without explaining reasoning.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:57 am

Post by Tochica »

Yeah clearly we should wait for response from A_I although I don't see much room for interpretation of his most resent post. Is is possible he is trolling? Anyway I'd like to hear from everyone (well I suppose this is Shaded and Maestro since post #161) before we possibly lynch. I don't feel my reads are very solid, I could use some more time. So please don't hammer before everyone chimes in after he responds.

I am not very keen on looking for connections in order to find scum teams pre scum flips though, too much room for error imo, especially with a bigger pool of players alive.

@Pecanpie are you specificity interested in Fancy for any reason?
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:00 pm

Post by Tochica »

Hey guys I am really sorry but something came up and I won't be able to keep up with this. I realise it sucks but at least it's going to be a quick read for my replacement.

GNR I need to replace out, really sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”