Micro 18: Train Station in Winter Normal Mafia (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:28 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Yeah I'm here. Today was super busy. Today will be too. (I haven't slept since yesterday morning so yesterday is still part of today). I'll be in ASAP.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:26 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

vote: McStab

obvscum.

In post 32, McStab wrote:Sala claim now or forever hold your peace. Intent to hammer. Not joking.

I have a feeling that this day in particular, the less that PM posts the better things will be for us. Please go with me on this.

Could be something up with Mala, I'm content with CDB and shos currently. Want to see the rest of the game post though.

If anyone disagrees I can go into a greater outline of the case. PM is likely to be scum this game, I agree with shos, there's no reason to assume that he's town just because he hasn't claimed scum, however, because of Mcstab's extra heavy defense of PM, I'd guess that it's CDB who's the other scum. This matches my individual player reads as well, because shos and Darklight seemed town (maybe I just agree with his posts but). Mala is null and there... could be something up with her.

An outline of the case on McStab, and I'll go into greater detail if need be:
35 is scummy and redundant. He's obviously trying too hard to not look like he's sheeping. 36 is worded really oddly. I won't say it's a scum slip but it's pretty close and shos caught onto that too. and CDB went out of his way to answer for him. CDB/McStab team makes sense. Can we agree?
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:27 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Oh also eagerness to hammer Sala and then backtracking to say that he'd wait for everyone to post before hammering after shos got on him for it. Dunno how I forgot that part, it's particularly important.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:38 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 83, ChannelDelibird wrote:Blacklisted. Play to your fucking win condition.

In post 91, McStab wrote:Defense coming soon, Sala's self-hammer was godawful. Playing against his wincondition, he's going on my blacklist.

Case in point.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:45 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 91, McStab wrote:Defense coming soon

In post 92, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 83, ChannelDelibird wrote:Blacklisted. Play to your fucking win condition.

In post 91, McStab wrote:Defense coming soon, Sala's self-hammer was godawful. Playing against his wincondition, he's going on my blacklist.

Case in point.

In post 95, McStab wrote:Hang on a second, I'm actually getting attacked because I think blacklisting Sala for a town self hammer is going against his wincondition? Then you use this to associate me with ChannelDelibird?

No no no no. This is opportunistic and idiotic.

Vote:DarkLightA

I can believe evilpacman is just deluded, but someone who sheeps him on that? I mean, seriously? Also what makes you think on his own merits ChannelDelibird is scum?

So where's the defense of the reasons I'm ACTUALLY voting you? Considering I'm just gonna use 83/91 as proof that you two are connected only AFTER you flip scum, (and your being so interested about why I think CDB looks bad), this is a pretty awful dismissal.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

I was gonna post this earlier but then I feel asleep:
In post 84, gorckat wrote:
Vote Count:

Salamence20: (5)
PMysterious, Malakittens, N, shos, Salamence20
McStab: (1)
DarkLightA

Not Voting: (3)
McStab, evilpacman18, ChannelDelibird

Also relevant: even more connections between McStab and CDB. And notice how McStab did nothing but push the Salamence wagon for the entirety of D1 but never actually voted him.

In post 105, ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 100, McStab wrote:
In post 98, ChannelDelibird wrote:How is both of us being outraged by Salamence being a power-tool a connection? (Not to mention that, if anything, McStab using my wording is evidence of him trying to create a false one with me rather than a genuine indication of any kind)

Don't flatter yourself, I wouldn't bother trying to connect us by using your language. As far as I can tell, however, there isn't another word for "Blacklist" and unless I'm a poet there's really no need to use different language than "Sala played against his wincondition by self-hammering".

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Pretty much. Just illustrating my point.

Reread didn't tell me much apart from that McStab is town and DarkLight is scum.

VOTE: DarkLightA

Got all high-and-mighty on Day 1 when Sala was (RIGHTLY) racking up votes. Looks very much after the flip that he knew Sala was town and was setting himself up to say "I told you so, look how town I am for not falling for that wagon". His McStab vote is pretty terrible - it's not as if there had been any time to establish much suspicion on anyone else. Day 1 was Salamence's day alone, it's no surprise. He's just trying to ride the McWagon home on the back of that mislynch.

Your case is that he's scum because he refused to participate in a wagon that ended up lynching town? The Mcstab vote isn't terrible, he was a proponent of it while I was V/LA yesterday, so he's not riding anything.
Mala, your case in 104 is just as bad. We're coming out of a 4 page D1 lynch where town quickhammered himself. So how could you POSSIBLY fault someone for not voting in their first D2 post before hardly anyone had posted? Especially since, again,
DarkLightA WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO SUSPECT MCSTAB
edit - after reading all the recent posts I see that DarkLight has already made this defense. CDB, yours and Mala's "cases" depend on this. How can you possibly dismiss it as not addressing the real point?

shos, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that we have 3 for Mcstab and 3 for Darklight here. I'd love to hear your stance.

Concerning PM, I think there's enough reason to merit leaving Darklight out of the lynch pool for today.
PM, what are all your powers?
I ask because I wanna gauge the possibility of a second town PR existing in the setup and whether, if one exists, a counter claim would incriminate PM. I'm a bit apprehensive to accept this turn of events.

Something feels like PM is being coached but I'm not sure what. Are mods allowed to say whether scum have day talk or not?
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:31 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 127, McStab wrote:I'm pretty sure DarkLightA is scum, but tbh, I would be more comfortable with evilpacman's lynch, after PM came out with that tracker no-result. PM, what other powers do you possess?

In post 128, Malakittens wrote:EPM I don't see why town should ask the question of "PM what is all your powers" it seems like you are helping scum out more by answering that.

PM do not answer that.

Unvote: DLA
Vote: EPM

Are you avoiding voting McStab because he's your scumbuddy or what?
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:16 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Alright here's the deal. I'm a 2-shot cop. Which is why PM's claim is obviously true to me. I investigated Darklight too and pulled innocent. Shos is obvtown. The scum team is McStab and CDB, I just don't see it being Mala. I was scum with her recently, she's playing a different game. So. McStab vote, yeah? Yeah. Sweet.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:40 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

2. in which Mala and I fail miserably as scum
3. Because McStab was obvscum and Darklight was not.
I'm wagering that scum have an RB and it's pretty likely that they'll RB PMysterious and kill me unless we lynch one of them, which shouldn't be too hard, since McStab's idea is lynching someone who came up and innocent in a cop and clean on a track. Lol.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:22 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

I'm fine with lynching CDB today. I'll leave the cop to my discretion.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:28 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

McStab is preferable. You didn't destroy my case, and you're just getting nervous and trying to bargain your way out of a tight spot. Seriously, scum between shos, Darklight and me? I know you're in a crappy position, but really I don't see why you'd even bother trying to play off the possibility of a case on anyone besides CDB and Mala. It'd actually probably make you look more town if you weren't so worried about pretending to be consistent and just accepted that CBD is clearly not town. But anyway.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:00 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Sure it's crossed my mind. But likelihood? Slim. If you flip town I'll accept the possibility of it, so all we need is for you to flip eh?
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:04 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Godfather would be pretty useless with a track in the setup. Much more likely that there's a roleblocker in the setup.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:04 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Dunno if that's been mentioned, I haven't read the last page.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:30 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Well the setup in the case of a godfather is such that scum could both be caught on Night 1 without having much say in the matter. An RB gives them a bit more balanced control over their own fates.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:02 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

I'm not playing setup speculation anymore.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:53 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

this doesn't make sense.

I got an innocent on Mala but I'm no longer convinced that there's a roleblocker and no godfather in the setup.

PM did you use your protect/on who/if you were so sure he was town, why didn't you use it on McStab?

Mala, let's lynch CDB today, I have a townread on shos. I think if there's no RB a setup with a tracker and a doctor is too overpowered. PM has been too sure that McStab was town, especially after Darklight flipped town he had no reason to be so convinced. I think scum have daytalk and I think CDB invented this gambit for PM to claim. You're not in the clear but if you help me lynch CDB I'll feel MUCH better about you.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:54 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Mala I think you should unvote ASAP, scum can coordinate a quicklynch of shos if they're on at the same time.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:07 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Ummm ok so you and CDB are scum since you didn't unvote and you didn't just vote CDB even though it doesn't matter who we lynch first.
If you were town you'd recognize that we could agree on CDB and lynch him and then work from there.

vote: CDB
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:08 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

You're the godfather.
Shos is not scum.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:20 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 261, ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 258, Malakittens wrote:I don't even know what a fucking godfather is, how the hell would I be it?

Oh, well I'm convinced

Me too. Also you're being very fatalistic. I assumed you'd try.

PM and shos need to post before a hammer.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:58 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

unvote
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:29 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

That's not even a case, it's a list of things that can easily be made up. Anybody could make that list about anybody. A real case shows scum intent in the overall arc of a players' posts, not nitpicks each one individually.

Shos, I'm leaning towards CDB and Mala but I can't figure out the possibility of PM being scum. I disagree that PM and I are either both town or both scum. Since it was pretty obvious that Doc PM would use his power on me, I'm an easy NK for tomorrow and if they have a RB they couldn't do anything about it. PM is good to take to LYLO for scum anyway, because he's so easily manipulable.

Oh wait no that doesn't make sense. Shoot, haha I think I just argued the possibility of him being town and me being scum -_-

Ok you're right, we have to both be town. Unless PM is scum and they let me live so that I could give an incorrect report about a cop. Which is exactly what seems to have happened.

I wonder if it's possible to find a game Mala played with a godfather in it.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:36 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Can we seriously not all agree that CDB is definitely one member of the scum team no matter which of the 4 of us the other is?
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:52 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

CDB from your point of view as town shos is confirmed town for not quick hammering you when you were just at L-1 -_-

shos we'e on the same page. It's gotta be Mala and CDB. I'm putting my vote back.

vote: CDB
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:27 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 340, shos wrote:
PMysterious wrote:Sorry Mala. I didn't mean for it to happen that way. Had I known you we're Town, we would've gotten shos.
99% of the times you never know. my best tip for you is that you should not succumb to pressure. in all the games where I play/ed with you, when people push you and push you, you start flailing, defending yourself, even claiming prematurely. Well don't be so polite, stand up and fight back. don't let what other people THINK convince you. even if 6/9 people think that A is scum, they all can be wrong. and last thing - try to block out your emotions on this game. i.e. when someone offends Jugglypuff.. =\

LOL link please

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”