Micro 1084 | Quantum Mafia | Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #30 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:28 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

I may or may not be a bulletproof cop

VOTE: Merlyn because I feel like it.
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:31 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 28, Aliana wrote:
In post 21, Ircher wrote:
In post 16, Alianna wrote:
In post 15, Aliana wrote: I think we should try to put bugspray into the box and see what happens.
Wait. This is Quantum Mafia. So maybe the box is like Schrödinger's cat, where they put the cat in the box, give it a 50/50 chance of being poisoned, and it's simultaneously dead and alive until they open the box back up and then it's one or the other.
I wonder how that would translate into a mafia game.
Maybe flips don't happen until someone peeks into the box?
That would make sense.
Ugh, I need to stop spamposting.
idk but your spam posting if that's what you call it is alright to me so far
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:03 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

We don't even know if voting mafia to be put in the box will help town lol
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:04 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 96, heipizhu4 wrote:
In post 0, bugspray wrote:
Sample PMs:

Town Role PM
Welcome to Quantum Mafia You are a
Quantum Townie

You have no active abilities.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Reality feels unstable.

Confirm by replying to this PM with a summary of your role.

Scum Role PMWelcome to Quantum Mafia You are a
Quantum Goon

You have
a partner
. Each night, you and your partner can collectively choose one player to put in a box. You must choose
which of you will put
that player in the box. You also share a factional Private Thread (PT), located here, where you may talk at any time.

You win when all Quantum Townies are
dead

Reality feels unstable.

Confirm by replying to this PM with a summary of your role.
Bolded something out. I think I could reach some conclusions that:
  • Only 2 mafias exist
  • Which of the mafia to make the move matters. Probably it has relationship with the numbers?
  • Dead != in the box. So could I guess the box is may be something similar as being doused in the forest fire (https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Forest_Fire )setup + added to a neighborhood + some unknown effect?
Note that it doesn't say "You win when all Quantum Townies are
in the box
."
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:06 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Anyone else just wanna wing this and play it like a regular game of Mafia until the mechanics screws us over?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:46 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 103, heipizhu4 wrote:
In post 99, ceejayvinoya wrote: Anyone else just wanna wing this and play it like a regular game of Mafia until the mechanics screws us over?
So where should we start? Like:
VOTE: imagine as a pressure post for having the least post count?

So, imagine, do you have any thought on this game currently, either about the mechanic or the reads on players?
This feels weird.

It's interesting that you immediately looked for someone to pressure and asked their thoughts on the game, rather than offering your own thoughts.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:58 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 123, Merlyn wrote:
In post 122, heipizhu4 wrote: My current reading list:
Merlyn, imagine, Alian(n)a: neutral
Not lots of posts, tbh. Merlyn has only made 3 posts (which gives little information), imagine has only 1 post in as an rvs post, Aliana has some interactions with me, but kind of reluctant to think about the setup, not sure why
Doctor: a bit scumlean. Before , his post are all greeting posts, rather genuine. Then he skipped the gm discussion part, and voted for me. Kind of sussy, but I'll keep an eye in drew.
Bianco: townlean. Honestly. He has made several experiments on the setup, and his reasoning is fine on voting me, really.
ceej: neutral. Several one liners, just like his previous games.
Ircher: Hi, thanks for the defend! A tl on you, but not enough for a town read currently (cause the lack of information on the day1 of day1 lol)
Jason: I like his , but his scumread on me, idk, is 'single reasoned'. Not something I like. Neutral for now.

An ISO on myself: This player has done lots of lists and exploration on the setup, however, his intention to vote himself out is suspicious. Scumlean on him

That's another reason why I'm fine with you guys voting me. I tried to be 100% genuine here, but looking at myself's iso, I have sus on myself as well. Let's see what will happen next after I post this.
This is honestly one of the most frustrating things I see people in mafia doing. The game opened 21 hours ago , don't be throwing shade for 'low post count'. I don't like this whole, I have sus on myself thing... Like what? VOTE: hep
Could you elaborate more on why you think his behavior here is suspicious enough for the vote?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:06 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

VOTE: bianco
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:21 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 166, biancospino wrote:
In post 164, ceejayvinoya wrote:
Spoiler:
Not lots of posts, tbh. Merlyn has only made 3 posts (which gives little information), imagine has only 1 post in as an rvs post, Aliana has some interactions with me, but kind of reluctant to think about the setup, not sure why
Doctor: a bit scumlean. Before , his post are all greeting posts, rather genuine. Then he skipped the gm discussion part, and voted for me. Kind of sussy, but I'll keep an eye in drew.
Bianco: townlean. Honestly. He has made several experiments on the setup, and his reasoning is fine on voting me, really.
Ircher: Hi, thanks for the defend! A tl on you, but not enough for a town read currently (cause the lack of information on the day1 of day1 lol)
Jason: I like his , but his scumread on me, idk, is 'single reasoned'. Not something I like. Neutral for now.

An ISO on myself: This player has done lots of lists and exploration on the setup, however, his intention to vote himself out is suspicious. Scumlean on him

That's another reason why I'm fine with you guys voting me. I tried to be 100% genuine here, but looking at myself's iso, I have sus on myself as well. Let's see what will happen next after I post this.
This is honestly one of the most frustrating things I see people in mafia doing. The game opened 21 hours ago , don't be throwing shade for 'low post count'. I don't like this whole, I have sus on myself thing... Like what? VOTE: hep

Could you elaborate more on why you think his behavior here is suspicious enough for the vote?
In post 165, ceejayvinoya wrote: VOTE: bianco
I see your consider to sail on the bianco+heip ship with Drew.
I would be interested if you have any thoughts on me being the only townlean of heip. Also Drew and Jason, while we're at it.

Shouldn't you be more concerned about why I voted you?

I don't even scumread heip yet and nothing on the posts you quoted indicates that I'm on board with the bianco+heip plan.

Do you believe heip to be town then?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:58 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 176, Merlyn wrote:
In post 164, ceejayvinoya wrote:

It's one of those posts that look productive and long, but in actuality don't have a lot of content
Dunno what you're talking about. It feels significantly better than mechanics talk and shows us how he does reads. This feels like a pretty sincere newbie town play o me.

There are a couple of interesting things here that shows town motivation like his attempt to read me from my previous games and the difference on his reads between Doctor and Jason.

He doesn't even scumread you on this post. It says "neutral" which is normal for a low post count?

VOTE: Merlyn
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:00 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 181, Merlyn wrote:
In post 180, Doctor Drew wrote: There was a vibe I was getting so I voted them, felt like it was better than to just say they are hitting me in he vibes. I am not searching partners per se as well, but I found it interesting that Bianco had an issue with a couple votes in Heip.

And Merlyn's unvote of heip most certainly could come from scum, especially if they didn't realize they put them at E-1.

I know as town, even after realizing it was E-1, I would probably keep my vote there.
So you're finding heip's answers to be scummy? I personally have them in the 'keep an eye on, but move on for now' box
I kind of like this push tho...
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:01 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 182, biancospino wrote:
In post 178, Merlyn wrote:
Let me clear here in case I'm not: I'm not personally hurt or something. It always pings me when I see folks who post things that are worded in a misleading way. It's a good way to control the narrative as the game evolves.
That's a wierdly defensive stance, I don't think anybody was afraid you were hurt personally? That sounds a way out of proportion thing to mention
This too. The way Merlyn reacted there is a bit much for a nullread for me.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:03 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 184, Aliana wrote:
In post 174, Aliana wrote: This one concerns me the most. Saying you had 3 posts and that the posts gave little information is not shade, it's just a fact. He didn't even scumread you for it or imply that your low post count was scummy. The vote feels a little defensive.
It is shade bc it's completely out of context. It reads like I'm lurking. The missing context is that the game had opened literally less than one day ago, I slept 8 hours of that 21 hours and still posted 3 times. It wasn't possible to give any information bc the posts till that point are RVS and game mech theory.

Let me clear here in case I'm not: I'm not personally hurt or something. It always pings me when I see folks who post things that are worded in a misleading way. It's a good way to control the narrative as the game evolves.
I think you're reading too much into it. They made reads on the entire playerlist, what were they going to say about you other than "neutral, no info"?
I really don't see how that post was painting you as lurking or trying to control the narrative about you, and it seems strange to me to imply that it is.

Kind of nice to see someone else's thoughts go on a similar way to mine regarding Merlyn
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:09 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 190, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 186, Aliana wrote: Update: is making more sense than it was before, please hold while I have an existential crisis over my reads.
Fwiw, Jason is a player that will be town to me until something jumps out at me. Even though he burned us as scum once, I want to believe that power can help town even more, plus I recently subbed into his town slot recently(as you know), so I feel I was able to see how the sausage is made.
In post 187, Merlyn wrote:
In post 184, Aliana wrote:
In post 174, Aliana wrote: This one concerns me the most. Saying you had 3 posts and that the posts gave little information is not shade, it's just a fact. He didn't even scumread you for it or imply that your low post count was scummy. The vote feels a little defensive.
It is shade bc it's completely out of context. It reads like I'm lurking. The missing context is that the game had opened literally less than one day ago, I slept 8 hours of that 21 hours and still posted 3 times. It wasn't possible to give any information bc the posts till that point are RVS and game mech theory.

I think you're reading too much into it. They made reads on the entire playerlist, what were they going to say about you other than "neutral, no info"?
I really don't see how that post was painting you as lurking or trying to control the narrative about you, and it seems strange to me to imply that it is.

I might be reading too much into it, but I didn't imply anything, I flat out said that the post was doing those things and I pointed out why. We can not agree on it, but thinking it's strange that I brought it up is a bit much.
I don't like when Mommy and Mommy fight.

Except that one is bad VOTE: Merlyn

Pre Edit: I feel you wanted to make sure the wagon had traction, didn't realize it was a E-1 vote, and then got scared of the optics of it.
This vote sort of rubs me the wrong way.

Maybe I'll figure out why later with some sleep.

VOTE: Drew
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:10 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 197, Merlyn wrote: Heip, are you new to mafia?
Could have asked this a little earlier but I like this post
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:13 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 206, Ircher wrote:
In post 167, heipizhu4 wrote: Probably get myself too eager to reply to posts without thinking. Anyway, here goes the reply to your questions on me.
In post 130, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 129, Ircher wrote:
In post 102, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 99, ceejayvinoya wrote: Anyone else just wanna wing this and play it like a regular game of Mafia until the mechanics screws us over?
Lol, I do kinda vibe with this.
What I would like to see is the kind doctor following through with this.
I mainly plan on it, especially since overall trying to mech talk through a bastard game is pretty foolish.

Also heip, are you Demona?
Nope,
(or I will be accused by the admins of using secret alt accounts lol)

Atfer reading her iso of the demon mafia, I have a feeling she has a similar playstyle with me, that is,
a) Be keen on early game setup research
b) Actively posting half-screen walls
c) And rather poor at defending?
In post 133, Merlyn wrote: UNVOTE:
In post 124, heipizhu4 wrote:
In post 123, Merlyn wrote: on't be throwing shade for 'low post count'
That's why neutral, isn't it?
The neutral part is fine, it was the shade you wrote after that irked me
In post 127, heipizhu4 wrote:
In post 123, Merlyn wrote: I don't like this whole, I have sus on myself thing... Like what?
What I mean by considering myself scummy is that looking at myself's ISO, and spectate myself, I don't consider me playing towny. Really. So I mean the voters on me may not be scums trying to push me off and have their reasons and I ACCEPT.
What have you done that you, when re-reading your posts, don't consider playing towny?
Hmmm, probably I should apologize for my bad wording skills. What I mean here is that your posts before is kind of 'prod dodge' and I expected a town posting something related to the setup discussion while you are online. Anyway, considering your meta (which refers to a short poster), so I'm fine with that.

And about viewing myself as somehow scummy at that point, somehow, I couldn't recall exactly why I thought about it. Probably I kind of panicked when all of you were pressuring me (who's a newbie that have only completed 2 games) . Sometimes, I have a bad habit of taking most of the accusations on me and thought 'emmm, I did made scumtell and yes, you're right' because I am quite poor at wording and have trouble picking the correct word (eg: the 'sacrifice') so that should be the case.
In post 155, biancospino wrote:
In post 153, JasonWazza wrote: I'ma be honest, i also agree with Drew that this feels like a Heip/Bianco game.

That's probably way too easy, but that's what it feels like.
Alas, that is too easy
Unluckily, I can say, it is not. Tbh, i don't think a Scum!heipizhu would try to perform like my earth spinny d1 lol.
heipizhu4 mentions he is new in this post.
lol I skimmed this one and missed it too
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:58 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

VOTE: imaginality
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:41 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 415, JasonWazza wrote: So big claim here, make sure you read each part of it.

Claim: i WAS scum with Ircher, meaning each of us has 2 states, Quantum Townie and Quantum Mafia, this is actually eluded to in flip of Merlyn.

Note: The Mafia team absolutely don't have access to any additional information.

Suspicion: This means that it is very likely that CJ is scum right now, Merlyn was number 1, so i suspect that the movement of roles is either +/- 1 meaning CJ would be scum in every case.

However, this doesn't always help us, we don't know that putting him in the box keeps his alignment the same and Aliana's flip might change the alignment.

Note: The Mafia team boxing is also not compulsive, so it might be worth it for whoever the Mafia team is to not actually box someone at night, as your likely to alignment change again.

Plan: Box CJ, Mafia team should avoid using the box mechanic, observe if the Alignment's change affects people in the box.

VOTE: ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 415, JasonWazza wrote: So big claim here, make sure you read each part of it.

Claim: i WAS scum with Ircher, meaning each of us has 2 states, Quantum Townie and Quantum Mafia, this is actually eluded to in flip of Merlyn.

Note: The Mafia team absolutely don't have access to any additional information.

Suspicion: This means that it is very likely that CJ is scum right now, Merlyn was number 1, so i suspect that the movement of roles is either +/- 1 meaning CJ would be scum in every case.

However, this doesn't always help us, we don't know that putting him in the box keeps his alignment the same and Aliana's flip might change the alignment.

Note: The Mafia team boxing is also not compulsive, so it might be worth it for whoever the Mafia team is to not actually box someone at night, as your likely to alignment change again.

Plan: Box CJ, Mafia team should avoid using the box mechanic, observe if the Alignment's change affects people in the box.

VOTE: ceejayvinoya
I refuse to play along with this. That "Suspicion" makes the game too easy and predictable too. Where did you even get the movement of roles stuff anyway?

Why don't we vote Ircher first anyway? There's no guarantee that his state has changed. Mine certainly has not.

VOTE: Ircher
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 430, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 429, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 424, Doctor Drew wrote: Also, and again a dumb question, this basically clears Heip and Bianco as not D1 scum? And depending on which direction it changed, one of them is cleared today as well......again if we were to believe your theory.

Especially since my role/alignment didn't change.

I am just trying to talk through this claim lol
Yes to be clear, your D1 scum were Ircher/JasonWazza, and yes haha I was scum and no one guessed.

It's possible that one of the scum would be Bianco (-1 skipping Aliana) or even that Aliana turned into scum if the box doesn't shield Alignment changes
Hold on, who is this Aliana you speak of?
I think he's talking about Arugula
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

This was certainly one of the mafia games of all time.

Good game I guess. The bones of an interesting setup is there, but mostly I was just confused.

Will definitely want to play the next bastard bugspray makes.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:50 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

lmao at all the players dying when leaving the box

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”