Micro 1081: Burdened By Secrecy GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #51 (isolation #0) » Fri May 26, 2023 10:02 am

Post by Korina »

Ok I'll post later. I don't think this game is in any real risk of ending super quickly. I'm gonna coordinate with LLD later.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #52 (isolation #1) » Fri May 26, 2023 10:05 am

Post by Korina »

I will be high and I am open to interacting with anyone while high. I cannot promise anything of value out of what I say, but it might be helpful to someone ig.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #58 (isolation #2) » Fri May 26, 2023 1:06 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 53, Five Hargreeves wrote: Sure. Name one opinion on the past few pages.

-Five.
i think you're very abrasive thus far and i think your attempt to hide your identity through speech is likely main indicative. i think it more likely is townie at this stage because why would town put pressure on them like themself at this point. i mean, there is other stuff that could be main indicative in the game, but idk how much i'd like to talk about what i think about mains is, because like. there is genuine pressure to make me think otherwise, and the less i say on that, the less you can gleam about that the more likely my main guess would be, especially because i would like to aim for that at least once. if not fall back on town win.
In post 54, Lila Pitts wrote: Five is kind of a jerk. That's kind of town indicative.

Allison and Vanya need to get in here.
agreed, this feels +town but it's not hard to feel +town in this case with two people not really doing anything.
In post 57, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
In post 52, Korina wrote: I will be high and I am open to interacting with anyone while high. I cannot promise anything of value out of what I say, but it might be helpful to someone ig.
Have you done a lot of setup speculation? I am not very good at it. what do you think of this setup any ideas on how to break it?
ive only really done main speculation. its mountainious vanilla, and a elo situation. like the only advice i would have is my normal scum advice? like a little more finely tuned method of how to play scum in this situation in my eyes, but like, there's no reason to ever tell you. like, why would i tell you, how to play as scum? i know there's the argument of "well it'd help" - yes. it would. but also i think it'd hurt more for a pro-town win condition if i did so.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #62 (isolation #3) » Fri May 26, 2023 2:16 pm

Post by Korina »

paragons got be unanimous. i cant decide to alt shoot on my own since i joined in. lld's gotta agree with me.

i'm also staunchly against a flash wagon rn. i'm thinking there's some good and some bad, but on first instinct i wanna say bad. but lemme think through it.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #63 (isolation #4) » Fri May 26, 2023 2:19 pm

Post by Korina »

i thought about it and i still think its bad. too many bad options can result out of it imo.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #120 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:22 pm

Post by Korina »

I've been busy with work. I don't really have any interest in this game currently, not after LLD said in paragon chat her WIM to play is effectively zero since it wasn't announced paragons could join after the game started. So... I might try to take a stab at main guesses, but realistically I'm just here to read and maybe post thoughts if someone does something interesting.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B