Micro 1078: Datisi's micro normals are back [game over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1723 (isolation #200) » Sat May 13, 2023 10:14 am

Post by Meuh »

Wow we're twins :)
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1743 (isolation #201) » Sun May 14, 2023 1:17 pm

Post by Meuh »

Yeah I figured Skitter was PR, can confirm I indeed stayed home and slept the night away :sleeping:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1745 (isolation #202) » Sun May 14, 2023 1:25 pm

Post by Meuh »

I think it was some time yesterday? Don’t remember a specific moment. Was gonna push harder for my preferred massclaim order but then I clued in as to what was going on so I let her go last
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1746 (isolation #203) » Sun May 14, 2023 1:26 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1693, Meuh wrote:
In post 1691, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1689, skitter30 wrote: What order should we massclaim in ?i would kinda want the order above
With you going last?

I guess I'm ok with that. I'd probably prefer tris going last, but I think that's one of those areas that you and I just fundamentally disagree on, so I guess that's my compromise.
I'd also want Tris last, let's outvote Skitter
In post 1720, Meuh wrote: I’m a vanilla townie :cool:
Somewhere between these 2 posts
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1762 (isolation #204) » Sun May 14, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1751, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1746, Meuh wrote:
In post 1689, skitter30 wrote: What order should we massclaim in ?i would kinda want the order above
With you going last?

I guess I'm ok with that. I'd probably prefer tris going last, but I think that's one of those areas that you and I just fundamentally disagree on, so I guess that's my compromise.
Are you suggesting you started the claiming because you came to this realization in there?

I just reread that section and noticed skitter wasn't insisting she go last in that same time frame.
I was fine with starting the claiming either way, so no. But I would've nudged more when it came to the order the rest of the claiming would've been done if I hadn't realized Skitter was PR. Skitter had already mentioned her preference for claiming last either way
What made me realize she was PR wasn't really anything she said between those posts (though it did also point to it), it was more the very start of the day which I think was pretty clearly coming from a PR when I reread it
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1763 (isolation #205) » Sun May 14, 2023 3:39 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1696, Meuh wrote: Baltar/osuka as lims probably just wins
Yeah this
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1765 (isolation #206) » Sun May 14, 2023 3:45 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1764, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1762, Meuh wrote:
In post 1751, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1746, Meuh wrote:
With you going last?

Are you suggesting you started the claiming because you came to this realization in there?

I just reread that section and noticed skitter wasn't insisting she go last in that same time frame.
I was fine with starting the claiming either way, so no. But I would've nudged more when it came to the order the rest of the claiming would've been done if I hadn't realized Skitter was PR. Skitter had already mentioned her preference for claiming last either way
What made me realize she was PR wasn't really anything she said between those posts (though it did also point to it), it was more the very start of the day which I think was pretty clearly coming from a PR when I reread it
You were rereading the start of the day between those posts?
Yeah
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1768 (isolation #207) » Sun May 14, 2023 3:49 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1767, VP Baltar wrote: Really, Meuh? Because we were having a very active back and forth and those posts are only like 11 mins apart or something. You had time during that to go reread the day start?
...look at the date on both of the posts
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1804 (isolation #208) » Mon May 15, 2023 8:17 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1777, tris wrote:
In post 930, Meuh wrote: Nooooo Skygazer you're making our associatives obvious :sob: :sob: :sob:
lol
I wonder if Skygazer and I are TPTBP (too partnered to be partnered) :lol:
Cause didn’t Sky jump on wagons right after me a bunch of times (and vice versa)?
Might look through this once I get home
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1812 (isolation #209) » Mon May 15, 2023 10:31 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1806, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1795, osuka wrote:
In post 1788, skitter30 wrote: You look like ur partnered with sky and i think tris ans vpb are likely town and i don't townread u
other than looking like i'm partnered with sky (which, again, is fair but is also neither true nor very substantiated), those are not reasons to scumread me. are you saying this is just poe?
I mean
i think it's both true and unsubstantiated
, why don't u agree?
And yeah there certainly is an element of POE here
I think Skitter just misspoke here
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1824 (isolation #210) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:39 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1804, Meuh wrote:
In post 930, Meuh wrote: Nooooo Skygazer you're making our associatives obvious :sob: :sob: :sob:
lol
Cause didn’t Sky jump on wagons right after me a bunch of times (and vice versa)?
I scoured through our combined ISO and quoted 76 posts but now sifting through them is too tall of a task :(
One day I'll anti-case Sky/myself as a team

Things I noticed when going through the combined ISO:
-I had moments where I thought Baltar didn't make sense as a partner
-I had moments where I thought osuka didn't make sense as a partner
-I did NOT have moments where I thought Tris didn't make sense as a partner and actually felt like she could be
Spoiler: Tris/Sky stuff (exclusively through posts made by Sky because that's what I looked at)
In post 45, Skygazer wrote:
In post 44, tris wrote: warning i am bad at this game
me too
In post 659, Skygazer wrote:
In post 657, tris wrote: my problem is that im lazy and dont wanna read and think
townread this and relate to it hard but i havent thought much about tris otherwise
In post 717, Skygazer wrote:
In post 715, tris wrote: what is the reason for the hellbrooks wagon?
poe/sheeping skitter
In post 952, Skygazer wrote: As an AI language model, I do not have access to real-time information or the ability to browse the internet. However, here is a potential rebuttal to a user named "tris" voting for you in a game of forum mafia.

"Hey! Please stop voting me! I am aligned with the town and should not be voted for if the town wants to eliminate all of the threats to the town, which is a typical win condition in a game of mafia."
In post 991, Skygazer wrote: "vibes" is a perfectly valid reason tris
In post 998, Skygazer wrote: @tris the shitposter in me wants to say vibes. but like i said am wavering on my hellbooks read bc i dont rlly see an agenda to all of this hullabaloo. baltar is like a lean scum for me rn, i have too many ppl at null or town rn.
In post 1033, Skygazer wrote: uhhh actually tris too bc i feel like i see more unvotes from scum but thats literally the only reason i have
In post 1067, Skygazer wrote: unless anyone wants to start a tris wagon but thats like a weaker read for me
In post 1099, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1098, tris wrote:
In post 1090, osuka wrote: at this time i would like to point out that were it not for the fact that im offering resistance on the vpb wagon, the switch over to me would probably not have happened - so voting me is only justified if you think im scum with baltar or im scum that otherwise has reason to keep baltar around.

if i'm scum here, why do i put my ass on the line for a townie?
but, like you weren't on the line when you made the switch.
ya if osuka was on the line at the moment then itd be like okay i can maybe see town being concerned about that

but since they weren't and yet it was still something they were apparently considering it feels v scummy to me
In post 1169, Skygazer wrote: uhh how would we feel on a tris compromise
In post 1197, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1195, tris wrote: help, im too easily influenced by the things people say
~skygazer is town~

:0
In post 1507, Skygazer wrote: idk osuka that well but i could see them lolhammering esp if theyre scum

meuh also maybe, tris probably not
In post 1634, Skygazer wrote: that is a hilarious reads list given the situation, tris town
In post 1635, Skygazer wrote: actually is faking that in her scumrange hmm
A lot of answering questions or just building on things Tris said without really engaging that directly if it makes any sense? throws shade but stays wishy-washy
I think it looks good for Tris that Sky brings up the idea of wagoning her a few times (within a short timeframe, but still). However, she still commits to it less than she had to the osuka or Baltar wagons and long-term, the Tris idea goes nowhere
Issue is that Tris has townpinged me a bunch, so I'm conflicted. Though, I unironically got a bunch of townpings when reading Sky's ISO knowing she's scum, so maybe that's not a good source...
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1826 (isolation #211) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:44 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1804, Meuh wrote:
lol
I scoured through our combined ISO and quoted 76 posts but now sifting through them is too tall of a task :(
One day I'll anti-case Sky/myself as a team

Things I noticed when going through the combined ISO:
-I had moments where I thought Baltar didn't make sense as a partner
-I had moments where I thought osuka didn't make sense as a partner
-I did NOT have moments where I thought Tris didn't make sense as a partner and actually felt like she could be
Spoiler: Tris/Sky stuff (exclusively through posts made by Sky because that's what I looked at)
In post 45, Skygazer wrote:
In post 44, tris wrote: warning i am bad at this game
me too
In post 659, Skygazer wrote:
In post 657, tris wrote: my problem is that im lazy and dont wanna read and think
townread this and relate to it hard but i havent thought much about tris otherwise
In post 717, Skygazer wrote:
In post 715, tris wrote: what is the reason for the hellbrooks wagon?
poe/sheeping skitter
In post 952, Skygazer wrote: As an AI language model, I do not have access to real-time information or the ability to browse the internet. However, here is a potential rebuttal to a user named "tris" voting for you in a game of forum mafia.

"Hey! Please stop voting me! I am aligned with the town and should not be voted for if the town wants to eliminate all of the threats to the town, which is a typical win condition in a game of mafia."
In post 991, Skygazer wrote: "vibes" is a perfectly valid reason tris
In post 998, Skygazer wrote: @tris the shitposter in me wants to say vibes. but like i said am wavering on my hellbooks read bc i dont rlly see an agenda to all of this hullabaloo. baltar is like a lean scum for me rn, i have too many ppl at null or town rn.
In post 1033, Skygazer wrote: uhhh actually tris too bc i feel like i see more unvotes from scum but thats literally the only reason i have
In post 1067, Skygazer wrote: unless anyone wants to start a tris wagon but thats like a weaker read for me
In post 1099, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1098, tris wrote:
In post 1090, osuka wrote: at this time i would like to point out that were it not for the fact that im offering resistance on the vpb wagon, the switch over to me would probably not have happened - so voting me is only justified if you think im scum with baltar or im scum that otherwise has reason to keep baltar around.

if i'm scum here, why do i put my ass on the line for a townie?
but, like you weren't on the line when you made the switch.
ya if osuka was on the line at the moment then itd be like okay i can maybe see town being concerned about that

but since they weren't and yet it was still something they were apparently considering it feels v scummy to me
In post 1169, Skygazer wrote: uhh how would we feel on a tris compromise
In post 1197, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1195, tris wrote: help, im too easily influenced by the things people say
~skygazer is town~

:0
In post 1507, Skygazer wrote: idk osuka that well but i could see them lolhammering esp if theyre scum

In post 1634, Skygazer wrote: that is a hilarious reads list given the situation, tris town
In post 1635, Skygazer wrote: actually is faking that in her scumrange hmm
A lot of answering questions or just building on things Tris said without really engaging that directly if it makes any sense? throws shade but stays wishy-washy
I think it looks good for Tris that Sky brings up the idea of wagoning her a few times (within a short timeframe, but still). However, they still commit to it less than they had to the osuka or Baltar wagons and long-term, the Tris idea goes nowhere
Issue is that Tris has townpinged me a bunch, so I'm conflicted. Though, I unironically got a bunch of townpings when reading Sky's ISO knowing they're scum, so maybe that's not a good source...

(Fixed pronouns, my bad)
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1827 (isolation #212) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1825, VP Baltar wrote: I think my thing with tris is there are a couple points like her catch up yesterday or the multitasking thing where it feels like she's uninformed.

She could be faking it of course (in which case, good play) but I think the simple answer is just that she's town.
Ooh yeah I forgot about the catch up, that was really nice
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1840 (isolation #213) » Tue May 16, 2023 2:40 pm

Post by Meuh »

Compiled every time myself or Sky has done anything implicating the other (I think I didn’t quote a handful of redundant posts/posts that didn’t speak to me)
Was gonna try to analyze it, but my brain is simply not there… hopefully this compilation can help someone else. If you guys can sort me correctly it means we get one more shot at getting scum so that’d be nice
Spoiler:
In post 231, Meuh wrote:
In post 166, Skygazer wrote:
In post 151, skitter30 wrote:
In post 143, Skygazer wrote: i think my day one gameplan is to figure out who is townier between skitter/ausuka and sheep them
Pick me, pick me!
What do u think abt ausuka's reaction to my vote
see above i think she has a tendency to get bothered by being scum as scum read for the wrong reasons and im kind of seeing a lil bit of that

in my head she kind of plays it cooler as town but i havent played with town ausuka in years so grain of salt or whatever
Ausuka got a bunch of heat in the dance game I played with her for reacting too strongly to an early push so I don't really think this is accurate tbh. Not sure if Ausuka also does it as scum but imo her reaction is at worst NAI and at best town indicative here
In post 236, Meuh wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 179, skitter30 wrote:
In post 177, Ausuka wrote: I think you were planning to use that at some point and jumped at the opportunity even when it didn't fit all that well

The post i made was like maybe somewhat defensive but the idea that I wouldn't say something like that as town is pretty ???

I also think when you said I was great at town, you didn't really believe that and were saying it because it was conducive to a d1 push on me, and that's backed up by you seeming to have like no idea about my town game and admitting as such.
So you think sky came into this game planning to push you? Not sure how else to understanf the first paragraph
In post 180, Skygazer wrote:
In post 177, Ausuka wrote: I think you were planning to use that at some point and jumped at the opportunity even when it didn't fit all that well

The post i made was like maybe somewhat defensive but the idea that I wouldn't say something like that as town is pretty ???

I also think when you said I was great at town, you didn't really believe that and were saying it because it was conducive to a d1 push on me, and that's backed up by you seeming to have like no idea about my town game and admitting as such.
So you think sky came into this game planning to push you? Not sure how else to understanf the first paragraph
thats how i took it ya which is weird to me bc i think the last thing i'd wanna do as scum is get into a 1v1 with town ausuka
In post 184, Ausuka wrote:
In post 178, Skygazer wrote: i think there's a p strong difference between me remembering you have a really strong town game and me not remembering what your town meta is like
I think after coming back and seeing that after three years of neither of us playing on this site, my scum game is incredibly different to how it used to be, town skygazer probably interacts with my meta very differently to what you have done
In post 185, Ausuka wrote:

I think that if you come into a game having just been scum with someone, and then you roll scum against them, I think it's very plausible you have ideas of how to use that against them?
In post 186, Ausuka wrote:
In post 182, VP Baltar wrote: Ausuka, why do you think sky in particular would come after you?
I feel like words are being put in my mouth here? Is it really that unusual to have ideas of how you might push people you have some history with if you roll scum against them?
In post 187, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 182, VP Baltar wrote: Ausuka, why do you think sky in particular would come after you?
I feel like words are being put in my mouth here? Is it really that unusual to have ideas of how you might push people you have some history with if you roll scum against them?
You're the one who essentially said "I think you came into this game with this attack planned." I'm putting zero words into your mouth.
In post 188, Ausuka wrote: No, there is a difference between coming onto the game with an intention to specifically target a player, and having ideas of things you might used against them based on your history together.
In post 190, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 188, Ausuka wrote: No, there is a difference between coming onto the game with an intention to specifically target a player, and having ideas of things you might used against them based on your history together.
Why would you have a bag of tactics to use against a player if it wasn't pre-planned? Is that how you play as town, with strats to manage different players you have a history with, regardless of their alignment?

I'm confused
In post 189, VP Baltar wrote:
How else should a person read this?

Pedit: hrm
In post 191, Ausuka wrote: I don't understand what you're talking about
In post 192, skitter30 wrote:

I think that if you come into a game having just been scum with someone, and then you roll scum against them, I think it's very plausible you have ideas of how to use that against them?
Well, how convinced are you that sky is scum here?
In post 193, skitter30 wrote:
>.>

OOOOOOOOOF this string of posts
Skitter sitting on the sidelines and just casting shade and nudging Ausuka towards the Sky scumread is definitely concerning to me (confirmation bias? who's that?). Asking Ausuka how convinced she is of Sky being scum both serves a purpose for scum and is a really odd question for town? I don't really see the thought process that leads you to believe that's a particularly relevant question.Also I just think Ausuka's town. The logic she's using here is slightly iffy but I can 100% see a townie and more specifically town!Ausuka make the conclusions being made here.
I dislike Baltar's towards Ausuka up to these posts in general. Stuff like feels more like picking at things that are slightly illogical than genuine curiosity at Ausuka's alignment, but picking at those things, if I recall correctly, is what Baltar tends to do. However, I still feel like the dance game and Ausuka being town there would be seeping in the way he engages with her, which I know has been the case for myself and Fire has also mentioned it. Feeling kinda meh here
In post 241, Meuh wrote:
In post 229, Ausuka wrote:
In post 222, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 203, Ausuka wrote:
In post 201, VP Baltar wrote:
You're saying there is a difference, and I asked to elaboratable that point because i dont understand how anyone could read the post i quoted differently ... and well here we are.
Who said anything about 'regardless of alignment'? If you roll scum, against a player you just played scum with, is it really so ridiculous to think maybe you would try and see if you could use that to your advantage at some point?
You said star was "planning" to use it against you. I guess it just feels a bit like circular logic to me. I asked regardless of alignment because the alignment is actually a really important thing to consider when weighing a person's criticisms against you, but you seem to be working from a start and end point of star!scum.
hypothetical scenario

~Micro 1078 Mafia Private Topic~

skygazer:
omg wow i'm scum i love being scum
meuh:
Hi I am Meuh
meuh:
this will be fun :twisted: do you have any thoughts on the playerlist?
skygazer:
um sure! hellbooks is like my bestie. and uh i just finished a game with ausuka where we were scumbuddies
meuh:
uwu wow that's cool anything we can use?
skygazer:
well in the mafia pt ausuka seemed frustrated at getting scumread for bad reasons. so if she gets pushed i can use that maybe
meuh:
Wow skygazer ur so smart I wanna be like you when I grow up

(Also i'm pretty sure i already said that i thought the accusation by skygazer fit unnaturally which is why i didn't think it was town but okay)
:lol: :lol: :lol: so real
In post 273, Meuh wrote:
In post 257, skitter30 wrote:
In post 236, Meuh wrote:
Spoiler:

In post 180, Skygazer wrote:

thats how i took it ya which is weird to me bc i think the last thing i'd wanna do as scum is get into a 1v1 with town ausuka
In post 184, Ausuka wrote:
In post 178, Skygazer wrote: i think there's a p strong difference between me remembering you have a really strong town game and me not remembering what your town meta is like
I think after coming back and seeing that after three years of neither of us playing on this site, my scum game is incredibly different to how it used to be, town skygazer probably interacts with my meta very differently to what you have done

In post 187, VP Baltar wrote:
You're the one who essentially said "I think you came into this game with this attack planned." I'm putting zero words into your mouth.
In post 190, VP Baltar wrote:
Why would you have a bag of tactics to use against a player if it wasn't pre-planned? Is that how you play as town, with strats to manage different players you have a history with, regardless of their alignment?

I'm confused
In post 189, VP Baltar wrote:
How else should a person read this?

Pedit: hrm
In post 192, skitter30 wrote:

Well, how convinced are you that sky is scum here?
In post 193, skitter30 wrote:
>.>

OOOOOOOOOF this string of posts
Skitter sitting on the sidelines and just casting shade and nudging Ausuka towards the Sky scumread is definitely concerning to me (confirmation bias? who's that?). Asking Ausuka how convinced she is of Sky being scum both serves a purpose for scum and is a really odd question for town? I don't really see the thought process that leads you to believe that's a particularly relevant question.Also I just think Ausuka's town. The logic she's using here is slightly iffy but I can 100% see a townie and more specifically town!Ausuka make the conclusions being made here.
I dislike Baltar's towards Ausuka up to these posts in general. Stuff like feels more like picking at things that are slightly illogical than genuine curiosity at Ausuka's alignment, but picking at those things, if I recall correctly, is what Baltar tends to do. However, I still feel like the dance game and Ausuka being town there would be seeping in the way he engages with her, which I know has been the case for myself and Fire has also mentioned it. Feeling kinda meh here
1. How am i sittijg on the sidelines? I started the ausuka push?

2. Where am i nudging ausuka towards townreading sky?

3. i asked ausuka abt her sky read b/c her statement abt 'sky was planning to read me this way' only makes sense if she was accusing sky as being scum, and she didnt seem to convinced oc that read yet, so there was a disconnect there that i was trying to understakd. And even so that approach doesnt make sense ...

4. town!ausuka is a *very* interestkng take and i'd loke to hear a lot more abt it, in particular in relation to how she's expecting sky to read her. Can yoy talk more abt this?

Tbh a lot of this is kinda ~words~ that doesnt align with the content of my push so uh i'd like you to elaborate more please
1. That comment specifically was what was "sitting on the sidelines". Nudging Ausuka, who's the center of attention at the moment, into taking a stronger stance on Sky irked me. Getting Ausuka to take a harsher stance could make Sky take one in return or even give more momentum or credence to a Sky push. Your general position in the game isn't what I was talking about when referring to the sidelines, it was at that moment in particular.

2. I said scumreading. I think you were trying to make Ausuka lean harder into the scumread.

3. That's fair actually

4. Ausuka's response to the push reminds me a LOT to the early push on her in the dance game, where she was town. The intensity of it, the feelings around it, the counter-scumread on someone who was scumreading her...
Unless Ausuka is very good at replicating this set of feelings and reactions as scum (she might be, I've only played once with her and she was town), to me this just lines up very well with her town game and the general stance she held when a lot of people were questioning her and the lack of backing down felt right.

Pedit: Section 4 should answer this heehee
In post 274, Meuh wrote: Oh also Skygazer's town
In post 373, Meuh wrote:
In post 347, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 278, Meuh wrote: Current feeling: VPB/Osuka team, if town in there then scum in Skitter/Hellbooks
Rest can be town
This post bugs the hell out of me, mostly. Meuh's obv pushing you, but idk how she sees Hellbrooks as your buddy.

Picking Osuka as my potential buddy also feels like "this person isn't really here".

I think I'm pretty townie this game.

And the rest are town? Sorry that is a silly take to me
Oh the group of 4 I posited was meant to be a whole group, not a set of 2 pairs. I singled out you and Osuka as the team because you two clicked slightly better at scum, but I didn’t look at the connection between you/Osuka and Skitter/Hellbooks any closer than I did with any other potential pair in the group

Okay I can get why you think Ausuka isn’t town but what’s wrong with a Fire or a Sky townread? Both have given me more good feelings that bad

Also you’ve felt soooo off this entire game
It’s frustrating cause I can’t quite put my finger on it but I have intense dread when reading your posts and it’s bleghhh
Why do you think you’re townie this game?
In post 522, Skygazer wrote:
In post 514, VP Baltar wrote: Mayne it's something like Meuh/osuka or Meuh/Sky and that accounts for the weirdness.
is this a scum read or PoE
In post 632, Skygazer wrote:
In post 630, Meuh wrote: Is that elaboratable?
playing MS on edibles has come back to haunt me many times but this has been the funniest haunting
In post 656, Skygazer wrote: i wouldnt go ausuka here tbh

hellbooks is one of those "i dont wanna vote out my friend on D1" kinda things but i could see her as scum

osuka same deal but even worse bc it's mostly geographical solidarity

uhhh why is everyone scumreading meuh again?
(I don’t wanna quote the whole thing but goes here)
In post 724, Skygazer wrote: ngl a lot of the stuff in there comes across as "not partnered"
In post 814, Meuh wrote:
In post 795, skitter30 wrote: Honestly i'm not sure if meuh came to that read independantly or saw that it was becoming a thing so cased there
Note that exists
I picked up on Hellbooks ignoring the Baltar wagon in her recent posts -> went HMMM -> things clicked when I thought about it -> was very excited to look more closely at the pair -> got to analyzing after I got home
In post 912, Skygazer wrote:
In post 909, hellbooks wrote: Final answer reads adjusted for inflation just me changing my mind on some stuff

ausuka, meuh
tris
skygazer
osuka
baltar
skitter, fire

Did i get every one this time
i cant quite put my finger on it but theres something in this reads list i like more than your last one
In post 927, Ausuka wrote: ok whee

VOTE: VP BAltar
In post 928, Meuh wrote: VOTE: VP Baltar
As much as I like voting for Hellbooks, this is better
In post 929, Skygazer wrote: VOTE: baltar

flashwagon go
In post 931, VP Baltar wrote: Hey everyone, the thing I said would happen is happening.
In post 932, Meuh wrote: You can vote for Hellbooks if you wanna try to live :P
In post 933, VP Baltar wrote: I think I'm at E-1? I want to post my thoughts at some point today before yall hammer me.
In post 934, Meuh wrote: VOTE: Hellbooks
In post 967, Meuh wrote: I'm not doing a last minute Skygazer push
In post 1069, Skygazer wrote: i think the only reason i'd vote hellbooks is to avoid a no-elim rn

no agenda that i can see and i liked her last wall post
In post 1071, Meuh wrote: Yeah but I think she’s scum and you’re meant to follow me on every wagon :/

Pedit: @Skygazer
In post 1076, Meuh wrote:
Most want to lim

Baltar
Hellbooks
(Gap)
Osuka
Tris
(Gap)
Skygazer
Skitter
(Gap)
Fire
(Gap)
Ausuka

Least want to lim
In post 1228, Meuh wrote:
In post 1227, skitter30 wrote: You were at e1 for a sec
I think hellbooks/sky/tris/ausuka contain at least one scum, could be two. Incidentally this is the makeup of your wagon so i am not feeling Great abt it
What makes that group include at least one scum?
In post 1317, Skygazer wrote: actually fuck it i'll place my trust in skitter on this one bc i could easily be wrong about hellbooks

i think ausuka is right that if osuka is scum they can probably claim in a way where hellbooks gets elimmed anyways. and if osuka is town no point in pushing them to claim
In post 1318, Skygazer wrote: VOTE: hellbooks
In post 1319, Meuh wrote:Oh wow
In post 1321, Meuh wrote: IN SKITTER WE TRUST
In post 1323, Meuh wrote: Definitely a weird hammer but we take those, I guess
In post 1355, Meuh wrote:
In post 1317, Skygazer wrote: actually fuck it i'll place my trust in skitter on this one bc i could easily be wrong about hellbooks

i think ausuka is right that if osuka is scum they can probably claim in a way where hellbooks gets elimmed anyways. and if osuka is town no point in pushing them to claim
In post 1325, Ausuka wrote: i guess if hellbooks is read sky is like more likely to be the buddy

I don't think hammering hellbooks is a terrible decision or anything, I probably would have done the same but a bit later
In post 1335, VP Baltar wrote: Sweet. Hellbrooks red flip incoming. Lim sky tomorrow. Easy peasy.

Everyone who called me scum can start writing apologies now. I also accept bitcoin.
All of these posts looked partnered with Hellbooks
I was excited to figure out her partner :pensive:
Hellbooks please be trolling and actually maf??
In post 1378, Skygazer wrote:tldr
In post 1380, Meuh wrote:
In post 1379, Ausuka wrote: k
tldr
In post 1381, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1377, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1375, Skygazer wrote: twilight topping
Probably the most town thing skygazer had said all game. Please stop posting at least of you're not going to pagetop.

I slipped away from eating lunch and I just read the few messages that have posted...I must say I'm not impressed with how scumhunting fell off a cliff after I disappeared. Baltar, skitter, osuka, skygazer all just basically stop contributing as soon as young Ausuka is not here to beat up on. VERY INTERESTING

Should be a huge sign that I'm clearly town here and the people refusing to sheep me don't have great intentions. There is surely scum in there.

I will hopefully be back tomorrow with some substance if I'm still alive then. In the meantime, get good and let's lim scum when day 2 starts.
ia this from something
In post 1382, Ausuka wrote: I'm being bullied
In post 1384, Skygazer wrote: Okay I might be onto something here. If you convert every letter in Ausuka's name into a number this is what you get:

a = 1
u = 21
s = 19
u = 21
k = 11
a = 1

Every letter has a 1 in it. Does this mean Ausuka is the "one" (ie scum) that we are looking for?

Not only that, but if you take out the oddball letters (the ones with only one digit) you get this: "usuk." Clearly some kind of rude scum message. And if you take the first and last letter of "usuk," you get "UK." I think this points towards Ausuka being British which is a huge red flag.

Something to look into come tomorrow.
In post 1385, Meuh wrote: Image
There's definitely some red on there but calling it "a huge red flag" is a bit of a stretch and I think is a disingenuous point on your end... :/
Limming you tomorrow instead
In post 1386, Skygazer wrote: Kind of sus of Meuh to defend caught scum here. And Ausuka has six letters... and Meuh is the sixth player on the player list... Concerning.
In post 1390, hellbooks wrote: Okay I might be onto something here. If you convert every letter in Meuh's name into a number this is what you get:

m = 13
e = 5
u = 21
h = 8

Every letter is part of the fibonnaci sequence. Does this mean something about Meuh doesn't "add up?"

Not only that, but if you take out the oddball letter (the h is silent) all of the letters are odd. Clearly this points to Meuh's odd behavior this game. And if you take the first and last letter out, you get "EU." I think this points towards Meuh being European which is a huge red flag.

In post 1391, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1390, hellbooks wrote: Okay I might be onto something here. If you convert every letter in Meuh's name into a number this is what you get:

m = 13
e = 5
u = 21
h = 8

Every letter is part of the fibonnaci sequence. Does this mean something about Meuh doesn't "add up?"

Not only that, but if you take out the oddball letter (the h is silent) all of the letters are odd. Clearly this points to Meuh's odd behavior this game. And if you take the first and last letter out, you get "EU." I think this points towards Meuh being European which is a huge red flag.

The fibonacci sequence is also deeply tied to the golden ratio. And what is the chemical symbol for gold? "Au," the first two letters of Ausuka's username.

In post 1435, Meuh wrote: also POE cause I think you're town and osuka/Skygazer both don't really click as scum to me
In post 1439, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1402, osuka wrote: this is what i wake up to? good god
In post 1403, Meuh wrote: hey you lived at least
dangerously spicy take: osuka and meuh can't be partners
In post 1440, Meuh wrote: ok Skygazer can be town
In post 1443, Meuh wrote: the legendary Meuh/Skygazer team :scream:
In post 1447, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1441, VP Baltar wrote: More spicy: Meuh and skygazer could be partners.

VOTE: sky
why are you scumreading me again
In post 1454, Meuh wrote:
In post 1453, VP Baltar wrote: Pedit - meuh proves my case for me. Start the chainsaws!
I do not understand how anyone can see shit like this and think it's an actual town!Baltar town
He's faking the confidence with none of thought processes
VOTE: Baltar
In post 1456, Skygazer wrote: VOTE: baltar

we shouldve done this yesterday

gonna case him tonight
In post 1471, Meuh wrote: The idea of voting Skygazer or osuka fills me with dread but maybe you're right
It just feels wrong to me
In post 1493, Meuh wrote: Yeah, I keep being disappointed when I check the thread :(
Skygazer can we get the Baltar case please?
In post 1494, Skygazer wrote: srry im being irresponsible
In post 1495, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1492, skitter30 wrote: This is like surprisingly quiet ..
Meuh and skygazer are hoping to wait it out
In post 1496, Meuh wrote: Nahhh cmon :sob:
In post 1497, Skygazer wrote: its been a day bruh
In post 1498, VP Baltar wrote: It's OK I'm patient.

In post 1508, Meuh wrote:I wouldn't
In post 1516, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1514, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1512, Skygazer wrote: i didn't say that
Why would meuh!town power hammer you then?
it'd be funny
In post 1517, Meuh wrote:I concur
In post 1520, Meuh wrote:
In post 1518, VP Baltar wrote: Concur with what
With it being funny if I hammered Skygazer
In post 1548, Meuh wrote: Ooooooh nice :lol:
down to lim Sky then
In post 1588, Skygazer wrote: skitter baltar and meuh were the players fire pushed heavily here on reread. trying to figure out if any of those looks like busses.

skitter read was like not fleshed out and all and then he was suddenly like "i townread her!" and that doesnt seem like partners to me; id expect more theatrics to sell it?

i asked fire early on why he was townreading balter and fire gave a very vague but wordy answer and i feel like that could come from partners.

uh still havent gotten to rereading the meuh stuff. my brain kind of gave up mid post
In post 1606, Skygazer wrote: uhhh i think skitter and meuh are town off of fire interactions. third scum is probably in balter/osuka/tris but i'm entirely unsure. baltar is kind of iffy bc fire sussed baltar but i get weird vibes from their interactions.
In post 1610, Meuh wrote:
In post 1604, skitter30 wrote: Is there a reason not to just go ahead and flip sky?
I'm p sure she's scum but in the event she's town she just venges fire so we're guanranteed to get a scum out of it even if we're wrong
Yeah that sounds about right
I don't really see a reason not to flip Sky here
In post 1611, Meuh wrote: I'm not gonna lie, I thought the vengeful claim was a joke for bit
In post 1612, Meuh wrote:for a bit*
In post 1613, Skygazer wrote: i dont joke i am a very serious player
In post 1615, Meuh wrote:
In post 1614, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1610, Meuh wrote:
In post 1604, skitter30 wrote: Is there a reason not to just go ahead and flip sky?
I'm p sure she's scum but in the event she's town she just venges fire so we're guanranteed to get a scum out of it even if we're wrong
Yeah that sounds about right
I don't really see a reason not to flip Sky here
*proceeds to not vote sky and disappears from thread
I also don’t see a reason to rush the lim?
In post 1620, Meuh wrote:
In post 1616, VP Baltar wrote: What are you trying to learn here before a lim?
Some people are still reading things and posting thoughts
Though actually I kind of like the idea of flipping Sky earlier so scum know less how to manage the endgame and might make a shittier night kill
In post 1621, Meuh wrote:
In post 1619, Skygazer wrote: i might just shoot for fire's partner so this game can be over
Absolutely do NOT do this
In post 1622, Meuh wrote: If you’re vengeful and you shoot town we literally just lose on the spot
In post 1623, Skygazer wrote: eh we have a high chance of losing anyways and itd be v cool if i shot right
In post 1628, Skygazer wrote: im trolling. i think meuh's reaction was kinda town tho
In post 1673, Meuh wrote: VOTE: Skygazer
I think we’ve done all we’ve needed to on this day
In post 1675, Skygazer wrote: nah
VOTE: skygazer

byeeeeee
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1841 (isolation #214) » Tue May 16, 2023 2:41 pm

Post by Meuh »

have done* I need to stop sleepyposting
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1846 (isolation #215) » Wed May 17, 2023 1:30 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1843, tris wrote:
In post 1440, Meuh wrote: ok Skygazer can be town
why did you say this?
The post Skygazer had just made () was weird but weird in a way I found townie
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1847 (isolation #216) » Wed May 17, 2023 1:33 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1845, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1844, skitter30 wrote: This might be a weirs thing to say but meuh compiling all of these interactions actually feels scummy to me
I certainly don't understand the point at the very least. I don't know why I should townread her because of it
The point is to make it easier for you guys to sift through Sky/me interactions to get a better feel for me being partnered with Sky or not. Since I'm not, you guys will probably end up with a more favourable view of me!
(Also I didn't wanna get prodded and I had that saved in my drafts)
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1848 (isolation #217) » Wed May 17, 2023 1:36 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1826, Meuh wrote: I scoured through our combined ISO and quoted 76 posts but now sifting through them is too tall of a task :(
I compiled all those posts at this time, not yesterday. I compiled them for me to look through but I ended up not feeling like it, so I posted the compilation for you guys instead
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1857 (isolation #218) » Wed May 17, 2023 7:39 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1850, VP Baltar wrote: I'm rereading Meuh's post as a starting point on the skygazer interactions. Some of it is partnery/could be considered openwolfing imo. Some of it reads like Meuh just ctrl+f'ed "sky" and randomly selected a bunch of posts.

This post is kind of interesting though.
In post 967, Meuh wrote: I'm not doing a last minute Skygazer push
Tris was the only one voting sky at that point as far as I can tell. I guess I can maybe see why Meuh posts this: I had just made my final thoughts post and called sky scummy. Tris voted, and ausuka said she needed to reread sky. But part of me also feels like this could be a sign of trying to snuff this out before it got traction at a point in the game when people were kind of divided and displeased with cases being presented so far. shrug.
was more significant when it came to a potential Skygazer wagon than the segment in the catch up. I think there was enough general talk of wagoning Skygazer that it made sense to state that it wasn't a wagon I was interested in.
Not only did I find Skygazer's play around there townie (and still do :lol:), they were a very lame compromise wagon that gave little to no information on flip when there were two players I was eager to have limmed (Baltar, Hellbooks). Even besides those two, there were better compromises to settle for (osuka and Tris).
It was indeed partially said to snuff out the wagon, because I was interested in maintaining the potential wagons on Hellbooks and Baltar, either of which I was happy to see come through. The game was in a state I was happy with and potential disruptions to the gamestate looked bad to me. Note , , and , which all show this unhappiness with the game state being changed, happening AFTER Tris' unvote in . My actions came from fear and frustration on the game drifting away from Hellbooks/Baltar wagons, NOT from it moving towards Skygazer. My frustration was still clear as day after Tris unvoted, and was set off in large part because of osuka voting for Fire/townreading Baltar () and Skitter pushing back on the idea of a lim on Baltar + saying she was okay with a wagon on me. ()
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1858 (isolation #219) » Wed May 17, 2023 7:44 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1851, VP Baltar wrote:

In post 1318, Skygazer wrote: VOTE: hellbooks
In post 1319, Meuh wrote:Oh wow
In post 1321, Meuh wrote: IN SKITTER WE TRUST
Meuh's also correct that this series of posts looks scummy as fuck. Sky has been flirting with the hellbrooks wagon, even though she was kind of opposed allegedly, then they both put the responsibility for the wagon on skitter, even though Meuh was the main promoter of the "hellbrooks/VP" team theory. Big frowny face from me now that skitter is confirmed town basically.
Oh my post was in no way meant to insinuate that Skitter was responsible for my vote being where it ended up. I pretty blatantly was going after you and Hellbooks of my own volition and even insisted on coming to the idea of Hellbooks!scum independently (which I did!) It was a joke I made, hyped that the Hellbooks lim had gone through. I think Sky just going "let's follow Skitter" was some shitty logic, though I don't think I explicitly said this anywhere.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1859 (isolation #220) » Wed May 17, 2023 7:45 am

Post by Meuh »

If we're stuck in a pool of myself/osuka for the lim (which both Skitter and Baltar seem to want) then I'll just VOTE: osuka and settle here
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1862 (isolation #221) » Wed May 17, 2023 2:44 pm

Post by Meuh »

Noooooooooooooooo
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1865 (isolation #222) » Wed May 17, 2023 3:00 pm

Post by Meuh »

This is a mafia game there is no narrative!!!!!!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1869 (isolation #223) » Wed May 17, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by Meuh »

I think it is but I’m town here so I’ll pretend it’s town indicative :cool:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1880 (isolation #224) » Thu May 18, 2023 11:01 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1878, osuka wrote: i think i still like tris more than meuh here for exec. can someone tell me why tris is off the pool, if she is? meuh seems to think it's between the two of us, which i think is very odd
I think VPB’s put Tris off the table and Skitter’s put VPB/Tris off the table?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1887 (isolation #225) » Thu May 18, 2023 1:42 pm

Post by Meuh »

:pensive: don’t you see the townie thought processes?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1890 (isolation #226) » Fri May 19, 2023 2:44 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1889, tris wrote: VOTE: meuh i trust skitter and fire's reads here better than whatever halfbaked thing i could come up with. thats E-1
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1891 (isolation #227) » Fri May 19, 2023 2:45 am

Post by Meuh »

Just leaving this here :P
Will self-hammer if necessary but preferably not
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1893 (isolation #228) » Fri May 19, 2023 3:15 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1892, skitter30 wrote: What are u trying to say?
Would u actually self-hammer here?
Tris’ vote on me is scummy in a way reminiscent of Sky’s hammer on Hellbooks
and yeah, it means I’m taken out of the POE so we have some sort of chance of winning at ELO. Nolim is really shit
Not sure I see an outcome for this game that doesn’t involve me being mislimmed so tbh it might just be for the best to kill me now so our odds tomorrow are better
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1895 (isolation #229) » Fri May 19, 2023 3:25 am

Post by Meuh »

I just think the angle of getting to the end of the day and going “my reads are horrid so I’ll just sheep someone else” is a generally scummy one to take
It makes Tris look less bad when I flip town and it also means that she doesn’t have to actually properly justify a scumread on me
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1896 (isolation #230) » Fri May 19, 2023 3:27 am

Post by Meuh »

Actually can we get to post 2169 before I die, I wanna eat the spoonful of mustard :)
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1902 (isolation #231) » Fri May 19, 2023 11:02 am

Post by Meuh »

All good! Planning on self-hammering when there's ~12 hours left, hopefully you guys can figure it out regardless
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1903 (isolation #232) » Fri May 19, 2023 11:02 am

Post by Meuh »

Maybe should be defending myself harder, but the most effective way to do this would be with a case on someone else and I lack conviction on who scum actually is here >_>
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1904 (isolation #233) » Fri May 19, 2023 11:06 am

Post by Meuh »

Baltar's day 1 was terrible but I've been liking his solving more and more and he doesn't look super partnered, Tris clicks well as a partner and has some moments I heavily dislike but I've generally liked her posting, osuka could easily be scum positionally but has had a bunch of townie thought processes scattered throughout that I really like
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1905 (isolation #234) » Fri May 19, 2023 11:09 am

Post by Meuh »

Either way osuka I hope work gets less overwhelming and you get to fight for yourself tomorrow! Not convinced that the current proposed lims lead us to a win. Baltar and Tris (assuming Skitter dies), you guys will owe it to me to think through tomorrow's lim thoroughly (no pressure) :wink:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1906 (isolation #235) » Fri May 19, 2023 11:10 am

Post by Meuh »

Wait that's not E-1, that's hammer :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just realized that
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1907 (isolation #236) » Fri May 19, 2023 11:11 am

Post by Meuh »

Was indeed town, good luck to you all! :heart:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1908 (isolation #237) » Fri May 19, 2023 11:13 am

Post by Meuh »

OH and someone has to eat that spoonful of mustard, get to post 2169!!!!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1910 (isolation #238) » Fri May 19, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Meuh »

Oh wait she did :facepalm:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1915 (isolation #239) » Fri May 19, 2023 1:23 pm

Post by Meuh »

VOTE: Tris :cool:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2035 (isolation #240) » Fri May 26, 2023 5:50 am

Post by Meuh »

AAAAAAH
Good game and thanks for modding Datisi!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2062 (isolation #241) » Fri May 26, 2023 8:04 am

Post by Meuh »

We can do it!!!