Micro 1080: Brass and Shrapnel - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Sat May 13, 2023 1:26 pm

Post by T3 »

VOTE: Something_Smart

This is a game of mafia
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Sat May 13, 2023 1:27 pm

Post by T3 »

While I was looking at the thread Miami scored :(
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #2) » Mon May 15, 2023 12:55 am

Post by T3 »

In post 74, GrandpaSpino wrote:
In post 67, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 50, JasonWazza wrote: Unless your an alt i don't believe we have played together, as i'm from further back then 2021, and i only recently came back :P
Oh I remembered now, I was once reading about the safehouse mechanic on the wiki and there was a reference to a game where it was used and you were in it so I read it. Was like a year ago.
In post 68, KittyTacky wrote: My read of it I mean. The game was like 10 years ago.
this is oddly specific. interesting how u can remember someone who wasnt active for over a year in a part of wiki u read from a year ago.
Why does this matter? How is this AI?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #3) » Mon May 15, 2023 2:51 am

Post by T3 »

In post 93, GrandpaSpino wrote:
In post 86, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 83, Merlyn wrote:
In post 76, Doctor Drew wrote: Aree you just trying to divert the heat from Jason now?

What a weird thing to call out KT on.
It is weird for sure, but what heat is on Jason that they would be diverting?
Oh, I meant Jason was giving Mo some of the business.

And then Mo said 'Hey look over here at KT!'
The business eh. More like Jason has been playing a game of finding curiosities, don't see why Mo can't play it too.

Well, unless you want to make sure Jason has a spotlight to point. You sure did inject the narrative that ''the heat'' from Jason is not all smoke, otherwise why the need to divert right?

VOTE: Doc
In post 91, KittyTacky wrote: I don't think this was shading.
Yeah, that's what I mean by Drew injecting a narrative

~b
This defense of his hydra partner seems off. It feels like an after-the-fact justification of Mo’s scummy behavior more than anything else.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #4) » Mon May 15, 2023 2:54 am

Post by T3 »

In post 126, GrandpaSpino wrote:
In post 117, T3 wrote:
In post 50, JasonWazza wrote: Unless your an alt i don't believe we have played together, as i'm from further back then 2021, and i only recently came back :P
Oh I remembered now, I was once reading about the safehouse mechanic on the wiki and there was a reference to a game where it was used and you were in it so I read it. Was like a year ago.
In post 68, KittyTacky wrote: My read of it I mean. The game was like 10 years ago.
this is oddly specific. interesting how u can remember someone who wasnt active for over a year in a part of wiki u read from a year ago.
do u know what will progress us tho?

pressuring this sheep. <3

-mo
???
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #5) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:33 am

Post by T3 »

In post 130, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 128, T3 wrote: This defense of his hydra partner seems off. It feels like an after-the-fact justification of Mo’s scummy behavior more than anything else.
What do you expect them to do then exactly?

Because as a hydra they do know their alignment and can defend them based on that.
That’s fair. I guess it’s more that Mo didn’t defend himself and instead had his hydra partner defend him.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #6) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:34 am

Post by T3 »

In post 132, GrandpaSpino wrote:
In post 129, T3 wrote:
In post 126, GrandpaSpino wrote:
In post 117, T3 wrote:
do u know what will progress us tho?

pressuring this sheep. <3

-mo
???
u reminding me of my history teacher who just puts "???" all over my essays in red /black ink . stop this nonsense

-mo
What point are you trying to make
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #7) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:41 am

Post by T3 »

In post 138, GrandpaSpino wrote:
In post 135, T3 wrote:
In post 130, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 128, T3 wrote: This defense of his hydra partner seems off. It feels like an after-the-fact justification of Mo’s scummy behavior more than anything else.
What do you expect them to do then exactly?

Because as a hydra they do know their alignment and can defend them based on that.
That’s fair. I guess it’s more that Mo didn’t defend himself and instead had his hydra partner defend him.
m8 i already have and agreed with kitty tacky who even admits its not me tryna "divert" attention.

i already told drew that idc because jason will still continue to respond to me just like a how a reg mafia game works. u quote something, respond to it and expect a response from the person. (if you havent noticed already from this conversation that we are having about something else that is more relevant than me talking about how interesting it is for someone to call out a small detail from a year ago)

keep reading or dont say anything lol

-mo
Why
is the KT thing relevant to your reads and scumhunting? Is it, or is it not?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #8) » Tue May 16, 2023 2:36 am

Post by T3 »

In post 160, Merlyn wrote: Okay. I'm going to drop this for now bc I sense in you the ability to argue for pages over it, and I don't think what you said is strong enough to go full blown tunnel on you over it.
I like this interaction between Merlyn and Jason, I see where both of them are coming from and while I do agree with Jason I liked the way Merlyn backed off and they way that Jason engaged with Merlyn.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #9) » Tue May 16, 2023 2:49 am

Post by T3 »

In post 161, GrandpaSpino wrote:
In post 160, Merlyn wrote: Okay. I'm going to drop this for now bc I sense in you the ability to argue for pages over it, and I don't think what you said is strong enough to go full blown tunnel on you over it.
Classic scum move.

Gets pressured and gets called out on it and then stops the reasoning.

See, I would have agreed with you, if you had this realized before I called you out but you are only doing this because you don't want to argue for pages over it. [which would have never happened -- I did not even wanna engage in an irrelevant convo about something that wasn't true]. That's why I tested you

im like 87% sure this is scum now.

VOTE: Merlyn
Framing this interaction as Merlyn being 'pressured' is disingenuous. Also, why can't town stop their reasoning if they realize they are wrong? What does scum have to gain from defending a post that is clearly wrong?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #10) » Wed May 17, 2023 3:59 am

Post by T3 »

In post 172, Skygazer wrote:
In post 140, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 137, Skygazer wrote: i dont like how grandpa hasnt responded to my scumreading them
What is there to respond to?

That's just like me now saying that i scum read for example, Alianna, and just not saying anything but expecting a response anyway.

Like ok, you have an unbacked up thought, back it up with something and maybe it's response worthy.
generally i feel like town ppl are more like willing to ask "why" while scum generally ignore it and hope it goes away

at least thats what i do
Yeah, scum know they're guilty and they know that the scumread on them is correct, so they just don't want to engage. Grandpa also strikes me as a player who would want to engage with the scumreads on him.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #11) » Wed May 17, 2023 4:00 am

Post by T3 »

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (isolation #12) » Wed May 17, 2023 6:22 am

Post by T3 »

In post 181, JasonWazza wrote: Merlyn, just to check, are you scum reading GrandpaSpino?

Or is this more gauging reactions?
Why post this?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #13) » Fri May 19, 2023 1:00 am

Post by T3 »

Sorry, I was ill yesterday. Catching up now.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (isolation #14) » Fri May 19, 2023 1:04 am

Post by T3 »

In post 182, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 108, Alianna wrote: I was going to call this town since everyone knows what a mafia goon is, but I guess maf have a factional doc/RB too this game.
Meh, it's still good enough for a page 5 townlean.
I think I would agree, but I believe all bets are off for whether GrandpaMo would do something that makes any sense as scum.

It's been a while but I played a game where I was scum with him and he did some real dumb shit that got himself killed.
I had a scum game with him a while ago and most of the town was pretty lackluster and he was able to capitalize on that by drowning everyone else out and we won. This game feels different but it’s been a while.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #15) » Fri May 19, 2023 1:20 am

Post by T3 »

In post 197, Doctor Drew wrote: I will say, this Mo comes off a bit different then the scumMo I remember.

I would like to hear more from Bianco though.....this hydra is a bit Jekyll and Hyde lol.

Also, RE: Merlyn......did strike me a little odd that she backed down so easily, but she still is fairly new and I don't remember her being the super aggressively tunnely type as well, I would have found it even more odd if kept pushing the issue, if that makes sense.
Do you think that Merlyn is correct in her analysis?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #16) » Fri May 19, 2023 3:34 am

Post by T3 »

In post 304, Alianna wrote: I will say, she was pretty obvtown to me last game and I'm not really seeing it this time around.
In post 305, Alianna wrote: Maybe there's a lead there.

This looks like some pretty bad opportunism. Alaina is prepared to E-2 Merlyn, who she does not even scumread? Alianna’s read is just that she doesn’t townread Merlyn.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #17) » Fri May 19, 2023 3:45 am

Post by T3 »

In post 327, Doctor Drew wrote: UNVOTE:
In post 323, GrandpaSpino wrote: I know I was harsh on you earlier, and I apologize for that. I will admit I did have confirmation bias, but I do still think you are the vote for today.

I am trying to figure out who your possible partner could be if you're scum.

I want to explore this for right now.

VOTE: KittyTacky
Well this supports my SvS theory for Merlyn/BianMo.

Back at E-2 you go.
What’s wrong with how GS moved off Merlyn?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #18) » Fri May 19, 2023 3:47 am

Post by T3 »

VOTE: Alianna
I’m learning town on Merlyn and I don’t like some of the votes of her such as Alianna’s and Drew’s.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #19) » Sat May 20, 2023 2:18 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 351, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 349, T3 wrote:
In post 323, GrandpaSpino wrote: I know I was harsh on you earlier, and I apologize for that. I will admit I did have confirmation bias, but I do still think you are the vote for today.

Back at E-2 you go.
What’s wrong with how GS moved off Merlyn?
They were going kinda hard at each other, but Merlyn never seemed like they would seriously vote BianMo, and now this move on to Kitty while also saying Merlyn should be the vote.

Especially as the heat really is starting to pile on Merlyn.
Well yes, this is true, but what do you find bad about their explanation?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #20) » Sat May 20, 2023 2:21 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 361, GrandpaSpino wrote:

Back at E-2 you go.
In post 336, Doctor Drew wrote:
Spoiler: quotes
In post 334, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 330, Doctor Drew wrote: I need Jason here to read the tea leaves better than I can.
And what exact read are you looking for exactly?

Because not to be rude, but i think it's at least clear what i think about Merlyn (i'm not continuing to vote her)

I can't read Alianna, and I always have trouble with Bianco.....Granpa I 'think' I have a read on.....

But listen, you clearly showed in our last game you are legit.....so believing you are town here, I will sheep you for the time being.

VOTE: Sky
Eh, there's some irony here.

But @T3, I don't see why you dislike Drew's vote for Merlyin? You have Merlyn as townlean, so you must feel it was opportunistic, but that can't be otherwise there would have been no reason to change vote shortly after
I don’t think I understand. Can you please explain it again?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #21) » Sun May 21, 2023 3:17 am

Post by T3 »

In post 371, JasonWazza wrote: In post 268, Skygazer wrote:
the push i wanna make right now will be stressful for me to make so i'm putting it off so i can get my ducks in a row and etc etc
In post 354, Skygazer wrote:
Uhhh the player I wanted to push was Something_Smart but I can't remember why. Kinda felt like they were trying to pocket me but in hindsight it looks like they were just trying to extend an olive branch to a struggling player.
So real talk is it just me that thinks this is a weird person for it to have been?

I was expecting the push to have been on me with the way it was framed, the fact that it was on SS seems just like it was made up after the fact (and potentially a realization of how bad an idea that would be).
Not really? SS doesn't have a lot of posts, and while he has a substantial amount of content in those posts, he hasn't really been pushing people so there isn't a whole lot to read him by.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (isolation #22) » Sun May 21, 2023 4:17 am

Post by T3 »

In post 378, Alianna wrote:
In post 369, Merlyn wrote:
In post 350, T3 wrote: VOTE: Alianna
I’m learning town on Merlyn and I don’t like some of the votes of her such as Alianna’s and Drew’s.
VOTE: AliannaI'm gonna hop on here. For me, scum could be actively participating/egging on the fight, but I bet it's more likely they're lurking at the edges at that makes Alianna and Drew both good candidates for me to look at.
You're citing "lurking at the edges" as your reason, but the names you've given are me, who's voting you, and Drew, who's entertaining the idea that you're S/S with GS. Interesting.
I suppose that doesn't explain why you didn't mention Kitty though, since he's also voting you.
Wait, why didn't you mention Kitty or T3 or Sky in that post? They've all been pretty low-content too.
This thought process feels unnatural and fake. I sort of agree with the content of the post, but the way it's framed seems like scum trying to give the impression of having a complex thought process.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (isolation #23) » Sun May 21, 2023 4:48 am

Post by T3 »

In post 392, Alianna wrote: There's also a progression from questioning GS and seemingly scumleaning/maybe scumreading them (beginning of the ISO to ) to saying they feel different from a past scumgame () and questioning Doc's S/S theory on them and Merlyn (). There's content in there, it's just not super strong stances.
And now I want to know what happened between those posts, because it doesn't quite add up.
@T3 - could you elaborate on how you're reading GS and what changed for you?
Nothing in particular happened in between those posts. Earlier I was leaning scum on them. I still am, but there isn't anything new that has supported or changed my read on them.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #24) » Mon May 22, 2023 2:26 am

Post by T3 »

In post 398, GrandpaSpino wrote:

Back at E-2 you go.
ur all over the place bud. me and meryln can never be s/s if im risking to bus my partner day 1 and make a push that would be unnecessary if i was scum. don't forget that im the one who started this push all i can do is just pull some bullshit on you actually and push u out if I was scum and you were town. im assuming you are assuming we are the same alignment

you're probably merylns partner -- ur the only one who's been all over the place and literally said i am not scum because I acted different than my scum game wit u

-mo
This makes sense in principle but honestly grandpa seems like exactly the type of player to death is his partner day 1.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #25) » Mon May 22, 2023 11:09 am

Post by T3 »

In post 436, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 407, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 406, KittyTacky wrote: Though it kinda depends on Merlyn flip.
You think T3 and Merlyn are connected?
If Merlyn flips scum then T3 is a bit more townie because I feel T3 would be more eager to stop a scumbuddy from hanging. If Merlyn flips town then T3 would be my next vote.
What do you imagine that I would do if I was scum trying to stop my scumbuddy from being limmed?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #26) » Mon May 22, 2023 11:10 am

Post by T3 »

I'd be down to lim Kitty but I'd prefer Alianna.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #27) » Tue May 23, 2023 12:56 am

Post by T3 »

I think Skygazer will be more readable than either Kitty or Alianna tomorrow.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #28) » Tue May 23, 2023 7:07 am

Post by T3 »

How many votes is Kitty at?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (isolation #29) » Tue May 23, 2023 7:10 am

Post by T3 »

GrandpaSpino (GrandpaMo and biancospino hydra) - null
Doctor Drew - lean scum
Skygazer - lean town
Alianna - scum
Something_Smart - town
KittyTacky - lean town
Merlyn - lean town
JasonWazza - town
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #30) » Sat May 27, 2023 3:31 am

Post by T3 »

In post 603, Alianna wrote: Good work to whoever made that shot though.
IT'S THE TELL
Well, kind of: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... ding_Mafia
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (isolation #31) » Sat May 27, 2023 6:03 pm

Post by T3 »

VOTE: Alianna
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (isolation #32) » Mon May 29, 2023 7:49 am

Post by T3 »

In post 654, Alianna wrote:
In post 641, Doctor Drew wrote: *Stands up and claps*

Bravo Merlyn, I will admit.....you are always on my mind lol.

But, KT flips town......I go back to you and BianMo overnight, between the both of you BianMo is going to be more of a headache to figure out, I choose to off them in hopes of best case I am correct and hit scum and see how it plays out with Merlyn.......

And now you are putting a LOT of effort to discredit everything about my life lol. I don't even have the effort to go through every detail(maybe later when I am drunker and on my laptop).

But counting how many times I mention how scummy a person is, especially with players such as Bianco and GMo, is not gonna help your case.

Sometimes you have to make sure your enemy has a bit of trust in you.
This feels made up after the fact. You're saying you shot the hydra because you were considering both them and Merlyn, but you thought they'd be more of a headache. Before, it was just that they'd done too many things you questioned and couldn't shake the feeling (). It had nothing to do with Merlyn until we brought up your associative theory. To be clear here, I'm not accusing you of contradicting yourself, it's more that you've conveniently added on some details that weren't there before.
I think the 'contradiction' is a bit weird but I also don't think that makes Drew that scummy? I can imagine being town!Drew and writing these posts without really thinking about them.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (isolation #33) » Mon May 29, 2023 7:52 am

Post by T3 »

In post 661, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 660, Alianna wrote:
In post 659, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 658, Alianna wrote:
In post 629, Alianna wrote: I'm happy with Sky and S_S town but not so sure about Doc.
Like, he was pushing Merlyn and GS yesterday but only ever voted Merlyn in that pair, and then started a wagon on Kitty.
Merlyn and T3 are in my PoE too though.
I was actually questioning my TR on you before her post. My post even has some of the same ideas Merlyn brought up, just not expressed as clearly or with any effort.
You do know that Sky and I could have both shot them right?(obviously one of us could have been blank)
was addressing how you said I believed you before her post and immediately bought into Merlyn's case because she put in effort. I was attempting to show that that isn't the case at all, and that I was actually having similar (albeit less well-formed) thoughts about you before Merlyn made her post.
I am aware that you and Sky could both have shot GS, but I'm really not seeing how that's relevant.
You said you are happy with Sky as town, but not sure about me.
Okay yeah this is pretty bad and disingenuous. Drew doesn't look at Alianna's specific reasons for scumreading him, and then tries to divert to Skygazer. He also implies that Alianna is scumreading him, but she should also be scumreading Skygazer?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (isolation #34) » Mon May 29, 2023 7:53 am

Post by T3 »

VOTE: Drew
E-1
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #35) » Mon May 29, 2023 1:05 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 687, Doctor Drew wrote: I never said Alianna, or anyone should scum read Sky, how do you even get that from my quote?
why is the fact that sky shot GS relevant?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (isolation #36) » Mon May 29, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 145, GrandpaSpino wrote: it did make me dislike drew more but thats about it

idk if its enought to warrant a scumread on them. as soon as i called them out -- everyone agreed with me and wanted to scumshade drew xD

i just have to see more of their response/reaction

-mo
Going through GS's ISO, this post jumped out to me as possibly being S/S with Drew. GS got into a big 1v1 with Drew, then when I questioned his read on Drew he walks it back and says that the 1v1 actually wasn't relevant to his reads, then he goes back again and says that the 1v1
was
relevant to his read on Drew, but then he goes back
again
and says that he thinks the wagon on Drew grew too fast.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (isolation #37) » Mon May 29, 2023 1:17 pm

Post by T3 »

GS barely mentions Drew at all for the rest of the day except to express half-hearted scumreads that never amount to anything.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (isolation #38) » Mon May 29, 2023 4:06 pm

Post by T3 »

UNVOTE:
I read the last two pages and I have stuff to say but it's getting late
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #39) » Tue May 30, 2023 8:49 am

Post by T3 »

In post 715, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 712, T3 wrote:
In post 687, Doctor Drew wrote: I never said Alianna, or anyone should scum read Sky, how do you even get that from my quote?
why is the fact that sky shot GS relevant?
Alianna brought up me and Sky(and Smart as well), and implied she believed Sky shot BianMo and not so sure about me, I pointed out that both of us could have shot them.

Again, where do I say that Sky is scum or should be scum read?

Pre Edit: Lol, literally been saying how GMo acted the same way towards Merlyn as well. So maybe there is a work that Merlyn is town and it just really is T3 as the buddy.
Yeah you’re right about the first part, I think I was just really confused about the interaction.

iirc your scumread on Merlyn is based in the fact that GS backed down after being questioned. My read on your is based in the fact that GS’s read on you contradicted itself multiple times in the span of 3 posts after being questioned. Similar, but different.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (isolation #40) » Tue May 30, 2023 9:07 am

Post by T3 »

I like S_S’s questioning of Drew, it seems like S_S is genuinely trying to sort Drew here and understand his thought process. especially stuck out to me. I think the last time I played with scum!S_S his content lacked as much depth as it does here and was muted. Either way, he’s my strongest townread.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (isolation #41) » Tue May 30, 2023 9:29 am

Post by T3 »

Something_Smart
Skygazer
Merlyn
Doctor Drew (maybe?)/Alianna

Originally Merlyn was a bit higher but I haven't seen much recently from her that has affected my read.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:09 am

Post by T3 »

I’m a bomb.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:18 am

Post by T3 »

VOTE: Drew
Not much to say here, I think this is just the most likely option.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:07 am

Post by T3 »

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:03 pm

Post by T3 »

rip :(
i was considering claiming vig at the start of the day but i decided against it
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (isolation #46) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:04 pm

Post by T3 »

i decided against it because i was worried that we might be in a world with 5 vigges at which point the two non-vigges would be confirmed town

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”