Micro 1078: Datisi's micro normals are back [game over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:14 am

Post by Meuh »

VOTE: Skitter gooooooooooooood evening everyone! :D
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:17 am

Post by Meuh »

OH wow emojis
I haven't played since they've been implemented :heart_eyes_cat:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:45 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 34, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 17, fireisredsir wrote: i bet it's baltar
VOTE: fire

This absolute ZOOMER is going to ACCUSE ME.
:sheep::sheep::sheep:
VOTE: Fire
Baltar has never been wrong!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:14 am

Post by Meuh »

Had a dream last night that this game had a publicly known forbidden word and if any townie said it we insta lost…
I don’t quite remember what it was but it was something pretty unusual that no one ever actually says, but then I accidentally used that word in a post and made us lose. Sorry about that guys… :cry:

Have read everything but stuff hasn’t really been sticking to me so I’ll give it another read with some thoughts later!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:02 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 97, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 89, osuka wrote:
In post 81, fireisredsir wrote: id rather not elaborate yet bc it's sort of one of those things that is dependent on a pattern of behavior and it's a little early to call out exactly what ive seen so far and how it compares to my expectations bc it's a sort of small sample of posts and maybe im wrong and saying it allows him to adjust. ill tell u later tho shhh
what the fuck is this? either you have something or you don't. if you do, then you should just point it out and if you don't and it's "dependent on a pattern of behavior" then you shouldn't come off so strong because then you'd just make whoever it is you're talking about very acutely aware of the fact that you're watching them closely. this is either horseshit disguised as townposting or just kind of stupid, but i can't immediately tell which
it's definitely kind of stupid but i was just having fun sorry :<

i appreciate your feedback however i am satisfied with my current level of elaboration of my take on baltar!!
I was about to vote for Fire after rereading this post, but turns out I already am! :joy_cat:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:03 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 208, Meuh wrote:
In post 97, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 89, osuka wrote:
In post 81, fireisredsir wrote: id rather not elaborate yet bc it's sort of one of those things that is dependent on a pattern of behavior and it's a little early to call out exactly what ive seen so far and how it compares to my expectations bc it's a sort of small sample of posts and maybe im wrong and saying it allows him to adjust. ill tell u later tho shhh
what the fuck is this? either you have something or you don't. if you do, then you should just point it out and if you don't and it's "dependent on a pattern of behavior" then you shouldn't come off so strong because then you'd just make whoever it is you're talking about very acutely aware of the fact that you're watching them closely. this is either horseshit disguised as townposting or just kind of stupid, but i can't immediately tell which
it's definitely kind of stupid but i was just having fun sorry :<

i appreciate your feedback however i am satisfied with my current level of elaboration of my take on baltar!!
I was about to vote for Fire after rereading this post, but turns out I already am! :joy_cat:
The specific wording of "my take on Baltar" bothers me, it doesn't feel like the way someone actually talks about their reads?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:04 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 101, hellbooks wrote:
In post 96, osuka wrote: puzzling take on "elaboratable", despite that not actually being a real word. please expound
youre asking me to expound on THAT of all things? on superstition? as if one could explain the mechanism by which throwing salt over ones shoulder leads to good luck? to use one of my precious remaining goon posts on something like THAT? no!!!! i shant!!!! i shant use one of my posts on such frivolous matters!!!! Did you not hear me make known my dire predicaments? Then hear me now!!!! each one of my remaining Precious Posts is a little baby that i must nurture with focused and earnest hands into a highly serious, aesthetically towny, and exclusively game-advancing endeavor! so no!!!! i shall not be expounding!!!! For such a thing is not, as the zoomer nonsensites say, "elaboratable" !!!!
Townie alert!!!!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:06 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 102, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 90, osuka wrote:
In post 82, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 79, skitter30 wrote:
In post 64, skitter30 wrote:
In post 61, VP Baltar wrote: Is there more to the ausuka sus?
@baltar this post pinged
A lot actually
In post 15, Ausuka wrote: VOTE: osuka

I want to live!!!!!!!
There's a little too much of a real 'don't wagon me!!!!' vibe to this post that i don't like

Like the osuka/ausuka thing was a meme obv, and it's fine that she's participating in that, but the 'i want to live!!!!' rider feels a little too anxious in a way that i think scum might be here

I think i would like this post a lot more without that line, or if there was something else there instead. The 'i want to live' feels v out of place with the state of the game at this point
this is kinda interesting bc i also had a strong gut reaction to that ausuka post but the explanation isn't really my thought process at all

im not sure if that actually means anything tho

i do think its a similar gut feeling i had to some of her posts early in dance game (which was wrong) so im sort of unsure how much i want to commit to that feeling
can you elaborate on this at all? what was your thought process behind your gut reaction to the ausuka post?
its the less fun part to elaborate on but fine

it is still elaboratable. one could say. i wouldn't, personally. but someone might

my thought process was "hm this post feels a little unsure of itself and also a hint of feeling like it could be posting for the sake of being in the thread early but also not really sticking around to engage". i thought it was a little scummy. then i thought about it more and decided that those vibes were wrong when i felt them in a previous game where ausuka was town

i didn't really get any vibes of her actually being anxious about wanting to live
I kind of like the mention of the past game since that's definitely a consideration for me when reading Ausuka's posts. This post overall doesn't really move me too much though
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:08 am

Post by Meuh »

osuka's take on Fire's posts around the time he made them line up a lot with my feelings which is nice
Leaning town there
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:11 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 116, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 89, osuka wrote:
Like, on the one hand, this is kind of a BS reason from fire...the reason it is BS being that fire has a mediocre track record of reading me correctly and I've kind of barely done anything this game yet.

Osuka jumps in and attacks its vagueryness...which is not only the wrong reason to dislike that fire post, it's worth about as much as the poop he wants to put in my pants (not much). Fire can be vague, but the "oh I have a VP read from nothing" is the actual sus part.
But if Fire knows they aren't particularly good at reading you, wouldn't it then make more sense for them to be reserved on their feeling on you? Isn't it natural for them to decide to wait for something more substantive before outing the read completely,
because
of this track record?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:16 am

Post by Meuh »

Spoiler:
In post 127, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 110, skitter30 wrote:
In post 83, fireisredsir wrote: actually yk i think maybe it is meaningful

VOTE: skitter

:bangbang:
?
i think it's meaningful because i think it's a stretch for you to believe this specifically:
In post 79, skitter30 wrote: There's a little too much of a real 'don't wagon me!!!!' vibe to this post that i don't like
i think its v plausible that the post would ping you. i think that you'd recognize it as a potentially ping-y post as either alignment bc you're able to do that. but i think the way you talked about it feels like making it into a bigger deal than it is and overjustifying

if you had just said "this post pings me because it feels a little anxious", yeah sure i can agree. but adding on the bit about her being afraid of a real wagon is like... really? you think ausuka would really be that afraid of an rvs wagon in like post 6?

so my thought process on seeing it was thinking that a world where you knew the post was ping-y but maybe didn't quite know why and still decided to come up with something to connect point a and b felt more like something you'd do as scum than something you'd do as town

maybe this is dumb and just a case of you seeing something different in the post than i do and me arrogantly thinking my read on it is the more reasonable one and so therefore you're more likely to be scum

but also scum skitter misreads tone in jokey posts etc etc

idk its not that significant of a read but it was like the first real thing i noticed and i was feeling it in the moment

I like this one actually, thought process feels townie
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:23 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 218, tris wrote:
In post 216, Meuh wrote:
In post 116, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 89, osuka wrote:
Like, on the one hand, this is kind of a BS reason from fire...the reason it is BS being that fire has a mediocre track record of reading me correctly and I've kind of barely done anything this game yet.

Osuka jumps in and attacks its vagueryness...which is not only the wrong reason to dislike that fire post, it's worth about as much as the poop he wants to put in my pants (not much). Fire can be vague, but the "oh I have a VP read from nothing" is the actual sus part.
But if Fire knows they aren't particularly good at reading you, wouldn't it then make more sense for them to be reserved on their feeling on you? Isn't it natural for them to decide to wait for something more substantive before outing the read completely,
because
of this track record?
that wasn't the reason fire gave for holding it back.
Hmm?
I mean the justification Fire gave is wanting a larger sample size (I think interpreting this as wanting something more substantive is fair?) to see if a pattern held up. Or are you saying that Fire not wanting to out the read because of their track record was not reasoning given? Which like yeah it wasn't, but I don't have a hard time believing that it could still be a factor.

Fire gets thoughts on Baltar -> Fire gets a bit of doubt about it because of past record (either consciously or more of a subtle doubt because of those past games) -> Fire decides to be careful with their reads and wants an extra set of posts to get a stronger feeling

Is not an unlikely chain of events to me and I don't think Fire having doubts on their ability to read Baltar will be inherently voiced.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:28 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 132, hellbooks wrote: submitting to the court that sharing a dream one has, that also happens to position one as town-minded, is another documented hellbrooks scum tactic ! Its not the dream im worried over but the manner in which she chose to share it. remember we are sirens, and posting is our song. Also, lets simply highlight ausuka's read on skitter if only so that people will keep it in their minds that it was made, and the timing lf it. so that she may take responsibility for it if the time comes. Finally i would like to thank you all for the salvo of townreads. Peace and Love
Wow I'm town though... I bet you're jealous you didn't have sleep as scrumptious as mine :sleeping:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:32 am

Post by Meuh »

Spoiler:
In post 144, skitter30 wrote:
In post 127, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 110, skitter30 wrote:
In post 83, fireisredsir wrote: actually yk i think maybe it is meaningful

VOTE: skitter

:bangbang:
?
i think it's meaningful because i think it's a stretch for you to believe this specifically:
In post 79, skitter30 wrote: There's a little too much of a real 'don't wagon me!!!!' vibe to this post that i don't like
i think its v plausible that the post would ping you. i think that you'd recognize it as a potentially ping-y post as either alignment bc you're able to do that. but i think the way you talked about it feels like making it into a bigger deal than it is and overjustifying

if you had just said "this post pings me because it feels a little anxious", yeah sure i can agree. but adding on the bit about her being afraid of a real wagon is like... really? you think ausuka would really be that afraid of an rvs wagon in like post 6?

so my thought process on seeing it was thinking that a world where you knew the post was ping-y but maybe didn't quite know why and still decided to come up with something to connect point a and b felt more like something you'd do as scum than something you'd do as town

maybe this is dumb and just a case of you seeing something different in the post than i do and me arrogantly thinking my read on it is the more reasonable one and so therefore you're more likely to be scum

but also scum skitter misreads tone in jokey posts etc etc

idk its not that significant of a read but it was like the first real thing i noticed and i was feeling it in the moment
I was p clear that it was vibes, but i was asked for elaboration twice, so i attempted to articulate what was bothering me. I do think thay in the process of writing it out i figured out what was pinging me, and that may have been why it sounded overexplained. I'm trying to pay more attention to these things (it worked really well in the thing mafia ...m)

Also no, i don't think she was *afraid* of the wagon at all, but this post had a lot of anxious vibes and that's ehat pinged - i don't think town would be anxious, and that was a strange clause at the end ...

I don't really like your vote on me tbh, it feels like a stretch. I'm aware that you admitted it was a stretch

Also i think ausuka's reaction is kinda icky regardless

VOTE: Skitter
The culmination of all of these takes feels just very meh, I'm moreso getting "this is the logical assumptions to take from what's been posted" than real feelings on the game.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:33 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 150, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 145, skitter30 wrote:
In post 129, fireisredsir wrote: also tbh imo you probably felt like you had to go out of your way early to use the word ping so that i would locktown you
No and this is also a stretch
In post 146, skitter30 wrote: Or at least feels like you're trying to scumread that post
ok i thought it would be really obvious that add on was a joke tho so hm
Did not read that as a joke fwiw
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:38 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 166, Skygazer wrote:
In post 151, skitter30 wrote:
In post 143, Skygazer wrote: i think my day one gameplan is to figure out who is townier between skitter/ausuka and sheep them
Pick me, pick me!
What do u think abt ausuka's reaction to my vote
see above i think she has a tendency to get bothered by being scum as scum read for the wrong reasons and im kind of seeing a lil bit of that

in my head she kind of plays it cooler as town but i havent played with town ausuka in years so grain of salt or whatever
Ausuka got a bunch of heat in the dance game I played with her for reacting too strongly to an early push so I don't really think this is accurate tbh. Not sure if Ausuka also does it as scum but imo her reaction is at worst NAI and at best town indicative here
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:55 am

Post by Meuh »

Spoiler:
In post 179, skitter30 wrote:
In post 177, Ausuka wrote: I think you were planning to use that at some point and jumped at the opportunity even when it didn't fit all that well

The post i made was like maybe somewhat defensive but the idea that I wouldn't say something like that as town is pretty ???

I also think when you said I was great at town, you didn't really believe that and were saying it because it was conducive to a d1 push on me, and that's backed up by you seeming to have like no idea about my town game and admitting as such.
So you think sky came into this game planning to push you? Not sure how else to understanf the first paragraph
In post 180, Skygazer wrote:
In post 177, Ausuka wrote: I think you were planning to use that at some point and jumped at the opportunity even when it didn't fit all that well

The post i made was like maybe somewhat defensive but the idea that I wouldn't say something like that as town is pretty ???

I also think when you said I was great at town, you didn't really believe that and were saying it because it was conducive to a d1 push on me, and that's backed up by you seeming to have like no idea about my town game and admitting as such.
So you think sky came into this game planning to push you? Not sure how else to understanf the first paragraph
thats how i took it ya which is weird to me bc i think the last thing i'd wanna do as scum is get into a 1v1 with town ausuka
In post 184, Ausuka wrote:
In post 178, Skygazer wrote: i think there's a p strong difference between me remembering you have a really strong town game and me not remembering what your town meta is like
I think after coming back and seeing that after three years of neither of us playing on this site, my scum game is incredibly different to how it used to be, town skygazer probably interacts with my meta very differently to what you have done
In post 185, Ausuka wrote:

I think that if you come into a game having just been scum with someone, and then you roll scum against them, I think it's very plausible you have ideas of how to use that against them?
In post 186, Ausuka wrote:
In post 182, VP Baltar wrote: Ausuka, why do you think sky in particular would come after you?
I feel like words are being put in my mouth here? Is it really that unusual to have ideas of how you might push people you have some history with if you roll scum against them?
In post 187, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 182, VP Baltar wrote: Ausuka, why do you think sky in particular would come after you?
I feel like words are being put in my mouth here? Is it really that unusual to have ideas of how you might push people you have some history with if you roll scum against them?
You're the one who essentially said "I think you came into this game with this attack planned." I'm putting zero words into your mouth.
In post 188, Ausuka wrote: No, there is a difference between coming onto the game with an intention to specifically target a player, and having ideas of things you might used against them based on your history together.
In post 190, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 188, Ausuka wrote: No, there is a difference between coming onto the game with an intention to specifically target a player, and having ideas of things you might used against them based on your history together.
Why would you have a bag of tactics to use against a player if it wasn't pre-planned? Is that how you play as town, with strats to manage different players you have a history with, regardless of their alignment?

I'm confused
In post 189, VP Baltar wrote:
How else should a person read this?

Pedit: hrm
In post 191, Ausuka wrote: I don't understand what you're talking about
In post 192, skitter30 wrote:

I think that if you come into a game having just been scum with someone, and then you roll scum against them, I think it's very plausible you have ideas of how to use that against them?
Well, how convinced are you that sky is scum here?
In post 193, skitter30 wrote:
>.>

OOOOOOOOOF this string of posts
Skitter sitting on the sidelines and just casting shade and nudging Ausuka towards the Sky scumread is definitely concerning to me (confirmation bias? who's that?). Asking Ausuka how convinced she is of Sky being scum both serves a purpose for scum and is a really odd question for town? I don't really see the thought process that leads you to believe that's a particularly relevant question.Also I just think Ausuka's town. The logic she's using here is slightly iffy but I can 100% see a townie and more specifically town!Ausuka make the conclusions being made here.
I dislike Baltar's towards Ausuka up to these posts in general. Stuff like feels more like picking at things that are slightly illogical than genuine curiosity at Ausuka's alignment, but picking at those things, if I recall correctly, is what Baltar tends to do. However, I still feel like the dance game and Ausuka being town there would be seeping in the way he engages with her, which I know has been the case for myself and Fire has also mentioned it. Feeling kinda meh here
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:00 am

Post by Meuh »

Oh wow sorry to hear, hope you feel better soon!! :heart:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:02 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 229, Ausuka wrote:
In post 222, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 203, Ausuka wrote:
In post 201, VP Baltar wrote:
You're saying there is a difference, and I asked to elaboratable that point because i dont understand how anyone could read the post i quoted differently ... and well here we are.
Who said anything about 'regardless of alignment'? If you roll scum, against a player you just played scum with, is it really so ridiculous to think maybe you would try and see if you could use that to your advantage at some point?
You said star was "planning" to use it against you. I guess it just feels a bit like circular logic to me. I asked regardless of alignment because the alignment is actually a really important thing to consider when weighing a person's criticisms against you, but you seem to be working from a start and end point of star!scum.
hypothetical scenario

~Micro 1078 Mafia Private Topic~

skygazer:
omg wow i'm scum i love being scum
meuh:
Hi I am Meuh
meuh:
this will be fun :twisted: do you have any thoughts on the playerlist?
skygazer:
um sure! hellbooks is like my bestie. and uh i just finished a game with ausuka where we were scumbuddies
meuh:
uwu wow that's cool anything we can use?
skygazer:
well in the mafia pt ausuka seemed frustrated at getting scumread for bad reasons. so if she gets pushed i can use that maybe
meuh:
Wow skygazer ur so smart I wanna be like you when I grow up

(Also i'm pretty sure i already said that i thought the accusation by skygazer fit unnaturally which is why i didn't think it was town but okay)
:lol: :lol: :lol: so real
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:50 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 253, skitter30 wrote: Like do you have any feelings or thoughts on the content that i posted? What does 'this is the logical assimptions to take from wjat's been posted' even mean here? Like why do you think these aren't my 'real feelings'?
For me it's that your opinions there felt boilerplate and would be what a scum player would see as the most reasonable takes to post from looking at the game, but I think a townie genuinely trying to analyse the game tends to stray from those opinions. From my own experience playing scum, it's a general tendency to cling onto those surface level scummy things that are posted because even if they promote your agenda, the reasonableness of those reads is something you can fall back on. Even if you're wrong on Ausuka being scum, you can go back and say "hey, but Ausuka
was
scummy". This is exactly what I did the last game I played. Ausuka had a strong reaction to a push and I took advantage of this to further cast doubt on her because I knew it was reasonable to and I wouldn't catch too much backlash for it. I can see your approach here aligning with my own scumgame quite well and it makes me uneasy.
A townie trying to look at the game and genuinely scumhunting will question themselves when seeing general "scummy" behaviour and often come out of it thinking this behaviour wasn't scummy in the first place. All of those opinions you had within that post fit that same purview of being able to fall back on their reasonableness, while that's not how a townie thinks. A townie's view of the game deviates from the general assumptions people tend to make in a way I don't really see in your posting. I don't think any of those opinions like individually make you scum but as a collection, none of them have that townie quirkiness that a lot of reads have. I don't think I'm explaining this super well but that's how I felt there.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:52 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 255, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 236, Meuh wrote: However, I still feel like the dance game and Ausuka being town there would be seeping in the way he engages with her, which I know has been the case for myself and Fire has also mentioned it. Feeling kinda meh here
I'm not great at remembering details of games, especially when it's been a minute. I have a vague recollection of Ausuka feeling attacked that game and being kind of bummed out. Which isn't really the vibe I've had this game.

To your point about nitpicking...I would actually agree I'm nitpicking here. Trying to understand a person's thinking is helpful to me. I wouldn't say I scum read Ausuka here. I don't think what she's saying about sky is super strong, but I wanted to untangle WHY she was saying that and see if there is authentic depth to the thought process. I'm trying to untangle the ball of people around ausuka because I think that's where the most interesting stuff in the game is happening, and understanding ausuka is pretty key to that.
Okay yes I like this
Understanding thought processes is the #1 thing to do when sorting and the way that fits into your actions clicks
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:04 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 257, skitter30 wrote:
In post 236, Meuh wrote:
Spoiler:

In post 180, Skygazer wrote:

thats how i took it ya which is weird to me bc i think the last thing i'd wanna do as scum is get into a 1v1 with town ausuka
In post 184, Ausuka wrote:
In post 178, Skygazer wrote: i think there's a p strong difference between me remembering you have a really strong town game and me not remembering what your town meta is like
I think after coming back and seeing that after three years of neither of us playing on this site, my scum game is incredibly different to how it used to be, town skygazer probably interacts with my meta very differently to what you have done

In post 187, VP Baltar wrote:
You're the one who essentially said "I think you came into this game with this attack planned." I'm putting zero words into your mouth.
In post 190, VP Baltar wrote:
Why would you have a bag of tactics to use against a player if it wasn't pre-planned? Is that how you play as town, with strats to manage different players you have a history with, regardless of their alignment?

I'm confused
In post 189, VP Baltar wrote:
How else should a person read this?

Pedit: hrm
In post 192, skitter30 wrote:

Well, how convinced are you that sky is scum here?
In post 193, skitter30 wrote:
>.>

OOOOOOOOOF this string of posts
Skitter sitting on the sidelines and just casting shade and nudging Ausuka towards the Sky scumread is definitely concerning to me (confirmation bias? who's that?). Asking Ausuka how convinced she is of Sky being scum both serves a purpose for scum and is a really odd question for town? I don't really see the thought process that leads you to believe that's a particularly relevant question.Also I just think Ausuka's town. The logic she's using here is slightly iffy but I can 100% see a townie and more specifically town!Ausuka make the conclusions being made here.
I dislike Baltar's towards Ausuka up to these posts in general. Stuff like feels more like picking at things that are slightly illogical than genuine curiosity at Ausuka's alignment, but picking at those things, if I recall correctly, is what Baltar tends to do. However, I still feel like the dance game and Ausuka being town there would be seeping in the way he engages with her, which I know has been the case for myself and Fire has also mentioned it. Feeling kinda meh here
1. How am i sittijg on the sidelines? I started the ausuka push?

2. Where am i nudging ausuka towards townreading sky?

3. i asked ausuka abt her sky read b/c her statement abt 'sky was planning to read me this way' only makes sense if she was accusing sky as being scum, and she didnt seem to convinced oc that read yet, so there was a disconnect there that i was trying to understakd. And even so that approach doesnt make sense ...

4. town!ausuka is a *very* interestkng take and i'd loke to hear a lot more abt it, in particular in relation to how she's expecting sky to read her. Can yoy talk more abt this?

Tbh a lot of this is kinda ~words~ that doesnt align with the content of my push so uh i'd like you to elaborate more please
1. That comment specifically was what was "sitting on the sidelines". Nudging Ausuka, who's the center of attention at the moment, into taking a stronger stance on Sky irked me. Getting Ausuka to take a harsher stance could make Sky take one in return or even give more momentum or credence to a Sky push. Your general position in the game isn't what I was talking about when referring to the sidelines, it was at that moment in particular.

2. I said scumreading. I think you were trying to make Ausuka lean harder into the scumread.

3. That's fair actually

4. Ausuka's response to the push reminds me a LOT to the early push on her in the dance game, where she was town. The intensity of it, the feelings around it, the counter-scumread on someone who was scumreading her...
Unless Ausuka is very good at replicating this set of feelings and reactions as scum (she might be, I've only played once with her and she was town), to me this just lines up very well with her town game and the general stance she held when a lot of people were questioning her and the lack of backing down felt right.

Pedit: Section 4 should answer this heehee
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:07 am

Post by Meuh »

Oh also Skygazer's town
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:18 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 271, skitter30 wrote: Ok that makes a lot more sense actually. I think that post is townie

(Although i don't really agree with the 'my feelings are boilerplate' bit - if that were the case, i don't think so many people would be objecting to them or telling me ot's *unreasonable*)

(Also i think i'm generally a p reasonable person as either alignment ...)

@meuh
Mhmm that's fair, your general approach to the game doesn't revolve around making super wild accusations.
I guess boilerplate may not be quite the correct term, maybe more inoffensive? Like even if people disagree with you, they're not wild reads to make or something that will provoke a super strong reaction.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:23 am

Post by Meuh »

Current feeling: VPB/Osuka team, if town in there then scum in Skitter/Hellbooks
Rest can be town
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:23 am

Post by Meuh »

VOTE: Osuka
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:36 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 281, skitter30 wrote:
In post 277, Meuh wrote:
In post 271, skitter30 wrote: Ok that makes a lot more sense actually. I think that post is townie

(Although i don't really agree with the 'my feelings are boilerplate' bit - if that were the case, i don't think so many people would be objecting to them or telling me ot's *unreasonable*)

(Also i think i'm generally a p reasonable person as either alignment ...)

@meuh
Mhmm that's fair, your general approach to the game doesn't revolve around making super wild accusations.
I guess boilerplate may not be quite the correct term, maybe more inoffensive? Like even if people disagree with you, they're not wild reads to make or something that will provoke a super strong reaction.
I mean a bunch of people found this scummy so this plan isnt working super well for me then ...
What’s the point here????
Scum don’t play optimally. Regardless of what the reception to your takes were, they were ones a mafia member could easily think would be seen as reasonable and that people would agree with. It’s completely irrelevant whether or not people found it scummy, what’s relevant is that you as mafia would not expect them to.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:38 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 282, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 278, Meuh wrote: Current feeling: VPB/Osuka team, if town in there then scum in Skitter/Hellbooks
Rest can be town
Do you see alignment in those pairs or you just PoE'd the game?
Bit of both. I do townread the other 4 more than you 4, but I also skimmed the combined ISO and the interaction between everyone there felt very blegh. iirc either small interactions shoved at the end of posts or none at all. The puzzle pieces just click quite well within the group.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:42 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 307, skitter30 wrote: [tweet][/tweet]
In post 305, fireisredsir wrote: i think it just doesn't feel like she's super engaged with the game yet

but it feels like more of a town not being sure how to approach or caring that much about anything yet

than a scum doing any of that whether intentionally or not

thats why the skygazer vote felt the most scummy to me of her posts because it felt a little bit like she was forcing herself to do things in a way that i think she'd be more likely to do as scum

the revaluation/walkback afterwards though didn't really feel like the overall thing was done to accomplish any scum goals
Idk why she forces herself to have a sky scumread as town ...
What do you mean by this?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by Meuh »

I do want more substantive content from Ausuka but at this stage of the game, those townie vibes she’s given are enough for me to just sort her as town and worry about her later. Especially when there’s several people who I think are scummier both on individual play and general position within the game.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:48 pm

Post by Meuh »

Like my read isn’t super strong but I really can’t bring myself to scrutinize Ausuka when there’s other players I’d rather analyse.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:52 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 288, fireisredsir wrote: i think im somewhere like this

[tris, ausuka]
[skygazer]
[meuh, hellbooks, osuka, baltar]
[skitter]

and i feel conflicted on everyone in the group of 4

skygazer i just don't have any meta in order to be confident there but there's been specific things that vibe as town to me
I don’t know if I should feel good or bad about Fire’s reads overlapping so much with the ones I had just posted (+_+)
Considering I’m leaning town on them I’m just gonna assume it’s good and we can solve this game ezgg
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:07 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 317, hellbooks wrote: if you were scum skitter and seeing that the ausuka campaign was being met with a ton of resistance and also were finding your own personal standing in jeopardy from pushing it, what would you do? im genuinely curious. my first thought would be "well wouldnt scum want to try and wind this down and look for an easier miselim?" but maybe people dont actually think like that. maybe people die on hills more often than i think, instead of intentionally executing scum actions that benefit their own, maybe they do their best to just fully adopt a town mindset, with all its associated baggage, and counterproductive results. what narrative makes more sense here to you all?
imo the way Skitter’s posting here makes me think that if scum/town with Ausuka, Skitter thinks her case against Ausuka is strong and
should
be sticking. As I’ve said before with my “reasonable” argument, I think it’s a hill Skitter’s willing to die on because it’s a sensical one and it’s one that isn’t offensively bad in any way.
Maybe there would be an attempt to pivot though, that’s a fair thought. This may be confirmation bias or a poor analysis of the way Skitter plays but I think she’d orient herself towards maintaining a solid set of opinions first and trying to save face second. As long as she has a solid net of respectable posts and takes, it’s a lot harder to pick at the way she’s playing.
This may just be me, but when I play scum I do generally orient myself towards promoting the scum agenda, but my first priority is to just have a lot of decent and defensible opinions to lean on and play as naturally as possible. Someone more confident might be more willing to deviate from this to promote their agenda, but I also think that scum don’t necessarily push their agenda super hard at every step of the way. Often, they’re just trying to play naturally and decently, if my own approach to the game when scum is anything to go off of.
Idk if I communicated that super well but those are my feelings on it
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:04 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 342, hellbooks wrote: what if we all just took a deep breath and a step back and then wagoned meuh
meuh, are you ok withthat ? just lmk
Ooh sounds fun :D
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:05 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 343, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 342, hellbooks wrote: what if we all just took a deep breath and a step back and then wagoned meuh
My preferred lim pool right now is actually [fire, ausuka, meuh]
HOW?? Explain this please I do not see this in the slightest
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:11 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 347, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 278, Meuh wrote: Current feeling: VPB/Osuka team, if town in there then scum in Skitter/Hellbooks
Rest can be town
This post bugs the hell out of me, mostly. Meuh's obv pushing you, but idk how she sees Hellbrooks as your buddy.

Picking Osuka as my potential buddy also feels like "this person isn't really here".

I think I'm pretty townie this game.

And the rest are town? Sorry that is a silly take to me
Oh the group of 4 I posited was meant to be a whole group, not a set of 2 pairs. I singled out you and Osuka as the team because you two clicked slightly better at scum, but I didn’t look at the connection between you/Osuka and Skitter/Hellbooks any closer than I did with any other potential pair in the group

Okay I can get why you think Ausuka isn’t town but what’s wrong with a Fire or a Sky townread? Both have given me more good feelings that bad

Also you’ve felt soooo off this entire game
It’s frustrating cause I can’t quite put my finger on it but I have intense dread when reading your posts and it’s bleghhh
Why do you think you’re townie this game?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:12 pm

Post by Meuh »

Ughhhh the spelling mistakes are painful but I have to accept that comes with 3am posting
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:16 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 377, osuka wrote: question: how do you go from
In post 215, Meuh wrote: osuka's take on Fire's posts around the time he made them line up a lot with my feelings which is nice
Leaning town there
to
Rest can be town
without me posting like zero content during that time?
Honestly forgot about what you said there
Regardless, when I took at look at the collective ISO of you/Skitter/VPB/Hellbooks, you fit within the group quite nicely and I found that to be pretty meaningful
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:19 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 378, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 311, Meuh wrote: I do want more substantive content from Ausuka but at this stage of the game, those townie vibes she’s given are enough for me to just sort her as town and worry about her later. Especially when there’s several people who I think are scummier both on individual play and general position within the game.
In post 314, Meuh wrote: Like my read isn’t super strong but I really can’t bring myself to scrutinize Ausuka when there’s other players I’d rather analyse.
these just kinda give me whiffs of the tmi that i found suspicious in dance game, where it kinda feels like she has decided she's going to have a certain read because that's what helps her at the moment, and then moving forward from there. and doing it like really openly and blatantly to the point where in dance game i second guessed and thought maybe it was too brazen to really be scum
That’s just something I like to state in general, tbh.
We have a wide pool for lims on day 1 and I like to cast aside players entirely and leave them to properly sort later because I think they’d be a poor lim at the moment. Though I think you’re town for having this thought process lol
I can dig up examples of me saying similar stuff in past games actually, let me see
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:36 pm

Post by Meuh »

Okay I’ve just been reading my own ISOs from past games and have not found an example of the “let’s sort this person properly later” thing but just trust me, I do it allllll the time :cool:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:40 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 379, osuka wrote:
In post 279, Meuh wrote: VOTE: Osuka
this is exceptionally strange - there are several viable wagons at this point in time that you could reasonably pivot to if you're getting cold feet, none of which are me. what the fuck? it makes no real sense as town because i haven't posted anything for you to work off of, but it makes even less sense as scum because i haven't posted anything for you to work off of so this is never gonna get off the ground.

am i missing something huge here or is this just the dumbest vote in the thread so far
Tbh I was gonna vote Baltar because I had worse feelings on him, but then thought I’d do you instead for the sake of applying pressure and getting more substantial content
Didn’t rly get cold feet on Skitter, though I did like some stuff in her most recent posts before my vote. I more wanted to take a step in sorting the other players in my scum pool better, and my vote on Skitter did this much less meaningfully than one on you did
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:43 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 386, tris wrote:
In post 380, Meuh wrote:
In post 215, Meuh wrote: osuka's take on Fire's posts around the time he made them line up a lot with my feelings which is nice
Leaning town there
to
Rest can be town
Regardless, when I took at look at the collective ISO of you/Skitter/VPB/Hellbooks, you fit within the group quite nicely and I found that to be pretty meaningful
the group? there's not gonna be four scum.
What
“The group” is a scumpool
Not a whole mafia team
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:46 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 398, osuka wrote:
In post 380, Meuh wrote:
Leaning town there
to
Rest can be town
i said nothing! that's the fucking point!!!!

there wasn't any reason for your read on me to progress because there was NOTHING coming out of my slot other than a garbage one-liner of tangibly game-related content i derived from skimming every page for 15 seconds at 4 am
Why are you so outraged at the idea of someone’s perspective on a low content slot changing through the use of POE and interactions from other players?
Someone’s alignment doesn’t shine through purely from their own posting, as it turns out!!!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (isolation #43) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:48 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 402, tris wrote: i've found baltar's posting to be a little town. he looks like he's trying to pick apart the puzzle of the game. now, he might just be trying to project that image, but so far its all felt natural enough
In post 403, tris wrote:
In post 400, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 397, tris wrote:
In post 393, fireisredsir wrote: he finds a perverse enjoyment in saying just blatantly completely wrong things when he's scum and then laughing as people trip over themselves thinking that scum would never
where does it look like he's doing that in this game?
that was a follow up point to the thing about him saying he was townie this game

i can picture him laughing as he types that
oh hmm. but, i do think he's been towny idk
These posts alone make me wanna lim Tris :?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:50 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 404, osuka wrote: i'm convinced the probability of both fire and meuh being town is about the same as my car getting hit by a meteor
Is this regarding our interactions with each other or like our position in the game? Or do we have a collective scuminess so unimaginably high that at least one of us has to be scum? :P
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:53 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 424, osuka wrote:
In post 421, Meuh wrote:
In post 379, osuka wrote:
In post 279, Meuh wrote: VOTE: Osuka
this is exceptionally strange - there are several viable wagons at this point in time that you could reasonably pivot to if you're getting cold feet, none of which are me. what the fuck? it makes no real sense as town because i haven't posted anything for you to work off of, but it makes even less sense as scum because i haven't posted anything for you to work off of so this is never gonna get off the ground.

am i missing something huge here or is this just the dumbest vote in the thread so far
Tbh I was gonna vote Baltar because I had worse feelings on him, but then thought I’d do you instead for the sake of applying pressure and getting more substantial content
Didn’t rly get cold feet on Skitter, though I did like some stuff in her most recent posts before my vote. I more wanted to take a step in sorting the other players in my scum pool better, and my vote on Skitter did this much less meaningfully than one on you did
so you're throwing your vote around to get me to say stuff?
Exactly! That’s the the main way to use your vote before we get close to a lim. It was a proactive way to make use of it.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (isolation #46) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:55 pm

Post by Meuh »

I sleep now :sleeping:
Gn!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (isolation #47) » Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:14 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 476, VP Baltar wrote: This is likely my last post before my family gets in town, so apologies I can't respond as in depth to the past 5 pages I just skimmed as I would like.

But...
In post 309, Meuh wrote:
Rest can be town
Bit of both. I do townread the other 4 more than you 4, but I also skimmed the combined ISO and the interaction between everyone there felt very blegh. iirc either small interactions shoved at the end of posts or none at all. The puzzle pieces just click quite well within the group.
Meuh, I feel like you're talking out of both sides of your mouth about this group of potential scum you posted.

I specifically asked you about alignment in those pairs because that was what I found most bizarre. I think osuka is making a good point about you attacking him when he hadn't really even posted.

The above post is you saying you do see some alignment there in the way those slots are interacting.

But then in these past pages, someone (tris maybe?) is asking you about this and you're like "lol it's just poe".

This I'd why I find your scum list unbelievable. I don't see how a person draws a conclusion those scum most likely break down that way, and I don't think you actually believed it when you said it either given how wishy washy you are on it. Also you're saying I'm scummier but you voted osuka, who hadn't posted. Pardon me? RED ALERT RED ALERT
I literally explained my vote already do you have an issue with the logic there? and is that seriously how you interpreted my answer to Tris? Are you just really poorly interpreting what I'm saying or are you not trying to sort me in the first place?

Probably the latter since this post is incredibly disingenuous.
You want my vote on you instead, here you go!

VOTE: Baltar

Pedit: :lol:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (isolation #48) » Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:33 am

Post by Meuh »

I’m currently on E-1

Just to make sure we don’t get bs with “accidental” hammers
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (isolation #49) » Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:04 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 493, VP Baltar wrote: @meuh, I don't agree with your "logic" because I don't believe you truly think that's the PoE. I don't believe you think ausuka is so town, she shouldn't be considered until later. This smacks of creative fiction. While I do think skitter was pushing a bit over the top early, I think you stretched that very far to an illogical point of ausuka is towning it up. By ausuka's own admission, she is disengaged. That's NAI.
I don’t think Ausuka’s “so town she shouldn’t be considered until later”, I just think she’s towny enough that it doesn’t make sense to worry about her rn.
Can you point to any point of me arguing Ausuka is hard town? I just think her behaviour is similar than it was in the dance game and have gotten good vibes from her. She is disengaged, which is why I said I’d like more substantial content from her. Her being disengaged also doesn’t nullify any town indicative behaviour of hers, even if the disengagement itself is NAI.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #533 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:20 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 531, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 527, Ausuka wrote: VOTE: Baltar

I hope this is participating in a meaningful way ^.^
lol tell me I'm right without telling me I'm right
How you manage to become scummier with every post is impressive at this point... :sob:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (isolation #51) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:07 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 552, tris wrote:
In post 426, Meuh wrote: What
“The group” is a scumpool
Not a whole mafia team
1. i know, but like, why would all four of them fit together? why is a scumpool something that makes sense as a group that someone would fit into.
In post 435, Meuh wrote: 2. These posts alone make me wanna lim Tris :?
wow really? why's that?
1. I found it relevant to look at the 4's ISOs together to kind of see if that could indeed be where the entire scumteam lies. If the group ended up feeling to me like there was a very limited amount of scenarios where a scum pair could exist within it, I'd question it a lot more but I didn't get that impression when looking at it.

2. 's conclusion just doesn't line up at all with what Baltar's been doing imo. On a surface level yes he's been picking at things and asking questions, but if you dig a bit at the thought processes in his posts, they're often wildly misintrepreting what other people are saying. Baltar also just hasn't seemed like he's actually questioning his perspectives. There's a veneer of productivity but no substantial reading behind it. So for you to take this stance makes me think you're constructing your read from the surface layer of his posting, while I think when looking at his posting more critically it all kind of crumbles. I think this is something noticeable when trying to sort him and it's surprising you wouldn't see it. (Ofc him pushing for me makes me extra aware of this but others have also picked up on this) I do think tonally feeling good about Baltar is fine, he has a confidence that checks out with the past games I've played with him, but his actual stances and the way he engages with others don't seem motivated by a want to solve. I know it was made after your posts on Baltar but is a horrendous post that's a prime example of all of this. I don't see how anyone can see it as an actual attempt to solve or an actual perspective. I think Baltar went too hard on the confidence to look like a townie but doesn't have actual points to back it up, so he's just stuck to weird misinterpretations of my posts as backing for his read. Not wanting to back down on it, he's met my response to those misinterpretations with a lack of will to actually reconsider and simply brushing me off.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (isolation #52) » Mon May 01, 2023 1:13 am

Post by Meuh »

Forgot prod timer wasn't 48 hours :sob:
I feel like Osuka's last few posts (and the general tonal shift in them) is the most significant thing posted by him so far but I'm not sure what to make of it.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (isolation #53) » Mon May 01, 2023 1:16 am

Post by Meuh »

Like I can look at them one way and it matches up with a mentality I end up having sometimes when feeling pretty blegh about the game as town, but I can look at them another way and it's weird apologetic scum posting
The contrast with the rest of Osuka's posting is striking
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (isolation #54) » Mon May 01, 2023 1:33 am

Post by Meuh »

Is that elaboratable?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (isolation #55) » Mon May 01, 2023 2:06 am

Post by Meuh »

@Skitter
In post 619, osuka wrote: and to be completely honest yeah i’m sort of checking boxes at this point because this game feels like it is fully stalled and id rather not make shit up because that’s never productive and helps nobody or anything

like i don’t think i have much to add to anything at this point because i’ll either just restate what i’ve already said or reread the entire thread and talk about shit that is so old none of us remember it anymore
This post, for example, I can see 2 ways.

1: osuka here reminds me of my own mentality when I feel like I've hit a wall and I start doubting myself in a game, feeling lost. In that sense it connects to a mentality I've had several times before which I like.

2: The doubt communicated here, in conjunction with Fire having just voted for him, feels like a deliberate appeal. Especially since osuka's tone is vastly different than it was the rest of the game. osuka's hiding behind doubt and bad feelings about the gamestate (both of which would be townie things) to justify his lack of proactive activity.

Looking at it again I'm leaning towards option 2. The tonal contrast between this post and the handful before with the rest of his posts feels off. osuka here also seems to see proactively thinking about the game purely as a means to make posts to boost discussion, and not to improve his own reads.
"like i don’t think i have much to add to anything at this point because i’ll either just restate what i’ve already said or reread the entire thread and talk about shit that is so old none of us remember it anymore"
this here seems to see the only point of rereading the thread as contributing to the thread, when osuka could also look over it just to obtain stronger reads? This perspective seems scum indicative actually, there's been points during the game where I've reread stuff or looked at ISOs purely to get a better personal grasp of the game without posting takeaways from it, while osuka seems to view rereading purely as a means to get more material to post about.
osuka's mentality actually looks more like "oh shit I have nothing to post about" than "oh shit I'm lost in the game and don't have a good grasp of it". The latter is what I thought his mentality could be but it actually doesn't line up.
I'm chill with an osuka lim at this point
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (isolation #56) » Mon May 01, 2023 2:09 am

Post by Meuh »

Rest can be town
If it’s actually VPB/Osuka, I deserve the Nobel Peace Prize :lol:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (isolation #57) » Mon May 01, 2023 7:02 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 636, skitter30 wrote: @meuh in you kinda sound like your justifying an osuka vote to urself
Probably since a good chunk of that post are things I noticed when writing it and not beliefs I held coming into it, so it was more just writing down my thought process there than anything else
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (isolation #58) » Mon May 01, 2023 7:03 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 640, hellbooks wrote: osuka wagon response is the tiniest bit town to me but maybe im too easily swayed by things as that
definitely down for a expeditious meuh pivot
honestly is tris not literally coasting scum
also do the skitter antis still feel that way and just moved on to bigger priorities
To me, Skitter is more of a question mark, have gotten some mild town pings and a few blegh moments since, I’ve accepted she’ll be someone to sort later
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (isolation #59) » Mon May 01, 2023 7:03 am

Post by Meuh »

(Since voting for her, I mean.)
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (isolation #60) » Mon May 01, 2023 7:05 am

Post by Meuh »

Hellbooks/Baltar sned post
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (isolation #61) » Mon May 01, 2023 8:22 am

Post by Meuh »

Spoiler:
In post 497, hellbooks wrote:
In post 347, VP Baltar wrote: This post bugs the hell out of me, mostly. Meuh's obv pushing you, but idk how she sees Hellbrooks as your buddy.
i dont actually know why its so implausible and i also think she said it waslike poe in response to you asking whethrer it was
In post 366, Meuh wrote:
GRRRR RRRRUFFF BARK BARK GROWLLL AWOOOOO :evil: :mad: VOTE: meuh i hope thisisnt like hammering you im still 4 pages behind (alsopossible im already voting you and just forgor)
In post 504, hellbooks wrote:
In post 485, Meuh wrote:Probably the latter since this post is incredibly disingenuous.
i know this is sooooooooooo random but why is this towny to me
its a towny amount of exclamation marks and im not even being joking this time. mostly

i also like to use that word gestalt. ive been using it this whole time as a verb (like "this collection of posts gestalts a scum angle") which upon research seems to be incorrect but i think im going to keep doing it.
In post 565, hellbooks wrote: VOTE: osuka
back in my pro-meuh era
i'd like to try and drum up some controversy by suggesting a shocking fire/baltar scum team
In post 640, hellbooks wrote: definitely down for a expeditious meuh pivot

@Hellbooks
Please expound
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (isolation #62) » Mon May 01, 2023 8:37 am

Post by Meuh »

Can we please use post tags? I’m annoyed with going 3 pages back to reread a post someone mentions
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (isolation #63) » Mon May 01, 2023 10:33 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 665, Meuh wrote: Hellbooks/Baltar sned post
No one has asked but yes I WILL elaborate on this :smiling_imp:
Warning: I strongly believe Baltar is scum so a lot of the stuff in this hinges on that
Hellbooks noticeably avoided mentioning Baltar on page 26 which made me start to think...
I'll get to those posts later, though.
Spoiler:
In post 19, hellbooks wrote: Working on a ten pages google doc chainsawing baltar
In post 38, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 37, hellbooks wrote:
In post 35, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 24, Skygazer wrote: hellbooks: i looked at ur post history and i'm like 95% sure we've met irl !!!
well that's not creepy
What do you mean :( it was at the pre-game scum mixer event.... u were there too if i recall 🧐
I don't associate with people, so now I know you're a liar.
In post 63, hellbooks wrote:
In post 49, tris wrote: hey, VP Baltar. am i zoomer nonsense or not?
Vote baltar -> you are zoomer nonsense
Do not -> you are not
In post 68, hellbooks wrote: sorry you all gonna trust BALTAR over ME????? THAT GUY????? I SAW HIM AT THE SCUM MIXER
In post 70, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 68, hellbooks wrote: I ... THE SCUM
OMG SHE ADMIT IT

A lot of early jokey interactions, the chainsaw comment may seem too bold to come from partners but I will say that very early on, partners are acutely aware of each other and are looking to distance ASAP, a joking comment of that sort could very well fit into this.
In post 91, hellbooks wrote: when i saw the skitter vote i was like oh yea baby. that like makes a beautiful and wonderous amount of sense for you to do right now and i like it. on the other hand, the baltar spoiler is kind of word for word some shit i would say as scum to put forth the image of having a forward thinking and productively minded thought process
The first instance of Hellbooks/Baltar interacting more seriously, with Hellbooks disliking Fire's spoiler on Baltar. Notably no actual statement on Baltar himself since Hellbooks is attacking Fire more than anything, but I do still find this worth of note. Scum enjoy sneaking mentions of each other and involving themselves in situations where the other is present without directly speaking of their partner.
In post 115, VP Baltar wrote: I find the fire, skitter, ausuka, osuka group has something off and I can't quite put my finger on it. It's like a series of overreactions that contribute to the next. To be fair to ausuka, she's just kind of there, so would love her take on those other three specifically.

Hellbrooks is maybe millennial.
Baltar keeps the joking tone towards Hellbooks which is... questionable? Baltar's tone when interacting with Hellbooks vs with others feels like a mismatch thus far.
In post 225, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 212, tris wrote: why does everyone think that post is towny?
I don't think think a particular post from hellbrooks is towny per se (though I'm sure I could dig in and better understand my own feeling here.) I think what's townie from brooks is the free wheeling vibe. There is a transparency of to her posting that reads to me like clearly saying things off the top of your head, which is a quality I generally associate with being town because you aren't afraid to say the wrong thing. Admittedly, I think brooks is cool and I'm susceptible to being too easily charmed by friendlies.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Baltar's acute awareness of Hellbook's position in the game is like blegh...
What he's saying is accurate but this is the first solid stance either takes on the other and wow I do not like this one. The little sentence at the end where Baltar admits he may just be charmed also doesn't feel Baltery. This feels off, but so does like every other Baltar post?
This one got a good reception because the point he makes is accurate. I'd be interested in anyone else's (less skewed) analysis of this post because it looks partnery to me but I'm not sure if it's pure bias.
Rest can be town
I guess the specific hinging on pairs (and making VPB/osuka and Skitter/Hellbooks 2 distinct ones) could indicate he's partnered but I don't feel too strongly about this one.
In post 343, VP Baltar wrote:
My preferred lim pool right now is actually [fire, ausuka, meuh]
Big hmm on this one. Might actually be slightly anti-partnery since this could be Baltar nudging someone towards committing to a vote on me (which he would not need to do if partnered) but I don't think is super meaningful?
In post 347, VP Baltar wrote:
Rest can be town
This post bugs the hell out of me, mostly. Meuh's obv pushing you, but idk how she sees Hellbrooks as your buddy.

Picking Osuka as my potential buddy also feels like "this person isn't really here".

I think I'm pretty townie this game.

And the rest are town? Sorry that is a silly take to me
Baltar keeps framing my scumpool as 2 separate pairs of VPB/Osuka and Skitter/Hellbooks which is inaccurate. While I hadn't explicitly clarified on this yet, I had made a post () that showed I viewed the 4 more as a whole group than a set of 2 pairs. Baltar who is paired with Hellbooks (or with Skitter but I don't think he is) has an incentive to frame my pool in this way since it then packages him and his partner in different groups.
In post 492, VP Baltar wrote: Scum power rankings this game (definitive list):

(Town)
VP
Tris
Hellbrooks
Skitter
Osuka
Sky
Ausuka
Fire
Meuh
(Scum)
Note this is the second time Baltar even mentions his read on Hellbooks (here with no explanation in the slightest). I'd expect more by then.
In post 497, hellbooks wrote:
In post 347, VP Baltar wrote: This post bugs the hell out of me, mostly. Meuh's obv pushing you, but idk how she sees Hellbrooks as your buddy.
i dont actually know why its so implausible and i also think she said it waslike poe in response to you asking whethrer it was
In post 366, Meuh wrote:
GRRRR RRRRUFFF BARK BARK GROWLLL AWOOOOO :evil: :mad: VOTE: meuh i hope thisisnt like hammering you im still 4 pages behind (alsopossible im already voting you and just forgor)
Hellbooks makes minor pushback on the logic Baltar uses still while not questioning his alignment or potential malintent in the slightest. Note that this is post and Hellbooks still does not have an actual read on Baltar or even a semblance of an opinion on his alignment ever. This minor pushback of his logic is the closest thing to that, to which I say what the actual fuck?
In post 504, hellbooks wrote:
In post 485, Meuh wrote:Probably the latter since this post is incredibly disingenuous.
i know this is sooooooooooo random but why is this towny to me
its a towny amount of exclamation marks and im not even being joking this time. mostly

i also like to use that word gestalt. ive been using it this whole time as a verb (like "this collection of posts gestalts a scum angle") which upon research seems to be incorrect but i think im going to keep doing it.
This is yuckyyyyyyyyyyy ewwwwwwwww grossssssssss whyyyyyyyyy
Hellbooks has not substantially commented on Baltar AT ALL but feels the need to point out how townie I look in a slight detail (that isn't even relevant to the point I'm making) of my post here. and like you'd need to properly understand the post to comment on me being town or not through it??? This is another of these atrocious indirect interactions that scum ADORE doing and it's horrendous
PLEASE JUST ENGAGE WITH BALTAR!!!!!!!!!!!
In post 506, hellbooks wrote: speaking of rvs i actualy made the baltar chainsaw gdoc and forgot to share it
Pretty sure Hellbooks realized "oh shit I have like no good interactions with my partner since page 2" a bit ago and is now compensating for that LMAOOO
In post 565, hellbooks wrote: VOTE: osuka
back in my pro-meuh era
i'd like to try and drum up some controversy by suggesting a shocking fire/baltar scum team
throws shade on Baltar, specifically through the lens of a conspiracy that no one will actually take seriously, with no actual commentary on Baltar still. Hellbooks puts Baltar in a fucking solve before actually stating any sort of relevant read on him??????
Also note the framing of being pro-Meuh to step off my wagon and go on Osuka (I don't recall there being real backing for Hellbooks to actually dot his?) despite Hellbooks' previous "pro-Meuh" comments were:
1. Lightly pushing back on Baltar's logic against me
2. Calling a meaningless part of one of my posts town indicative
This is also right after the votecount which shows... Baltar and Hellbooks voting for me together.
In post 568, hellbooks wrote: over the course of the last page i totally started coming around to the zoomer nonsensites townreading ausuka. anyway, it feels like three people acting independently just coincidentally found themselves on vice principal baltar's wagon. i dont know what to make of that -- whether it tells a story about his alignment, or whether it's just a symptom of the lack of cohesion. but honestly, idk why fire isnt voting him too. E1 jitters?
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Hellbooks makes an actual comment on Baltar, wow!!! and it's a bunch of wishy-washy non-committal bs. wow!!! also makes sure to mention that the activity around the vpb wagon may just be a symptom of the gamestate and may actually mean nothing so she doesn't have to actually gather any conclusion here.
In post 640, hellbooks wrote: osuka wagon response is the tiniest bit town to me but maybe im too easily swayed by things as that
definitely down for a expeditious meuh pivot
honestly is tris not literally coasting scum
also do the skitter antis still feel that way and just moved on to bigger priorities
ahhahahaahha this post is so incredibly scummy I love it
No mention of the relevance of the Baltar wagon (which she would want to hop on if Baltar is in her solve? or she would mention not wanting to hop in if she doesn't want to, because the Baltar wagon is big and worth commenting on)
Wants to pivot back to me
Throws shade at Tris
Tries lighting the Skitter fire again
SOOO MANY distractions away from Baltar in a singular post, I'm not sure you could protect him better than this.
In post 641, hellbooks wrote: honestly ausuka also vanished after people stopped voting her
In post 643, hellbooks wrote: right -- honestly i think broadly speaking scum has more of an incentive to not vanish but such a thing is context dependent and i thoguht it was worth pointing out that maybe this fits into what the ausuka haters were saying regarding her play being reactive or whatever
In post 646, hellbooks wrote: if you go take a look at skygazers iso youll see that like over half of her posts are dedicated to chainsawing ausuka off of meta
In post 647, hellbooks wrote: which perversely i cant seem to help but townread
Okay a bunch of other posts just to make sure Hellbooks comments on everyone but Baltar
In post 648, hellbooks wrote: the real 10 page gdoc was the posts we made along the way
INDIRECT MENTION OF BALTAR ALERT woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Pedit:
In post 685, hellbooks wrote: it does feel like theres this sentiment of discomfort on going forward with osuka or meuh to its conclusion bc of their sluggish atmospheres. osuka and meuh have positioned themselves in opposition to each other, but not in a way thats like "i think this person is definitely scum and it's do or die time!" which i guess can be read as kind of a limp and self-conscious attempt at preservation, but its just like.... blah. you know. and everyone is like "yeah i GUESS we can lim one of them" which makes the wagons feel even weirder: like there's some sort of forces of opportunism for a miselim at play.

if even one person tells me that they think tris is playing within her scumrange i would place her as a top contender for limming, ... and i just dont like her pool of townreads at all tbh.

as for expounding on you, meuh, i dont know exactly what you want from me. looks like im just being fickle about you
In post 686, hellbooks wrote: ugh but then its like maybe people should just effing pick one and go for it no thoughts head empty and come back D2 with fresh eyes and minds just feels like everyones kind of at risk of burning out already bc of pace issue
HAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
Hellbooks makes sure not to mention the fucking Baltar wagon staring her right in the face???? mind you this man is literally the leading wagon and has more votes than I do at this time
BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
hellbooks has to frame this as Meuh vs Osuka when that's just... not very accurate?
and she desperately wants other people's approval to start a wagon on Tris to truly divert all attention away from Baltar
BUT THENNNNNNNNNNNNNN
hellbooks wants to make sure she can still safely vote for Osuka or I so she makes a second post to act all doubtful about it...
Also the wording in the last sentence of is weird but that's minor
In post 703, skitter30 wrote: Honestly skimming osuka's iso i'm not sure why i find him scummy other than vibes

VOTE: hellbooks
In post 705, Skygazer wrote: VOTE: hellbooks

sure
In post 721, tris wrote: VOTE: hell b.
Holy shit you guys started a Hellbooks wagon while I was writing this
fuck yeah
I will hop on if that's where we're headed but want to avoid E-1 for the moment
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (isolation #64) » Mon May 01, 2023 11:20 am

Post by Meuh »

Solving the team is most definitely not the play on D1 :lol:
But it clicks so well in my head! and I think both are scummy individually. Some of the things I picked up on regarding Hellbooks are just generally scummy, even if Baltar's town
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (isolation #65) » Mon May 01, 2023 12:09 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 728, osuka wrote: does it bother anyone else that the font in the new forum makes "cl" look like "d"? i had to read meuhs last post 3 times before i realized it said "clicks so well in my head" instead of "dicks so well in my head" but it makes a LOT more sense now
It's an absolute pain yes!!
I like the font otherwise, but cl doesn't work and it isn't great when I like click as a word so much :sob:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (isolation #66) » Mon May 01, 2023 2:00 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 743, tris wrote: lol and lmao, UNVOTE:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
VOTE: Hellbooks
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (isolation #67) » Mon May 01, 2023 2:39 pm

Post by Meuh »

Hellbooks is simply filled with unbridled whimsy :P
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (isolation #68) » Tue May 02, 2023 3:26 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 795, skitter30 wrote: Honestly i'm not sure if meuh came to that read independantly or saw that it was becoming a thing so cased there
Note that exists
I picked up on Hellbooks ignoring the Baltar wagon in her recent posts -> went HMMM -> things clicked when I thought about it -> was very excited to look more closely at the pair -> got to analyzing after I got home
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (isolation #69) » Tue May 02, 2023 3:27 am

Post by Meuh »

Good take, well done :heart_eyes_cat:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (isolation #70) » Tue May 02, 2023 4:38 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 853, VP Baltar wrote: Fire, is there a post I have made this game you haven't immediately responded to by calling it scummy?

I don't believe you're actually engaging in genuine discussion here so much as trying to justify to others that you want to vote me.
I'd like to hear your thoughts on and because this is exactly how I feel about Hellbooks there.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (isolation #71) » Tue May 02, 2023 4:38 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 836, Ausuka wrote: Tbf meuh has been online for like two hours or something I'm hoping she's just crafting a massive wallpost
I'm in class so I just have the game open and check once in a while :lol:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (isolation #72) » Tue May 02, 2023 1:05 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 814, Meuh wrote:
In post 795, skitter30 wrote: Honestly i'm not sure if meuh came to that read independantly or saw that it was becoming a thing so cased there
Note that exists
I picked up on Hellbooks ignoring the Baltar wagon in her recent posts -> went HMMM -> things clicked when I thought about it -> was very excited to look more closely at the pair -> got to analyzing after I got home
I should be more detailed, actually!
Spoiler:
It was a Monday afternoon.
Monday is far from the best day of the week, but not the worst one either, regardless of what a fellow named "Garfield" might want you to think. (Though he is right about lasagna!) You see, on a Monday there's excitement. There's novelty. Dread hasn't set in, the rose-tinted glasses haven't been broken into tiny pieces just yet. Tuesday is when that happens.
Waking up on a Monday is indeed a pain, your body and mind aren't ready to be active so early after the weekend. But you have to consider that waking up is a mere fraction of the day. Yes it is a struggle, but once you get past the rude awakening, the day is quite lovely. Monday gets a bad reputation purely off waking up, but is otherwise nice. This polarity I suppose applies to plenty of things in life, where one particularly great or horrid facet of a mundane thing sticks out and defines it. Regardless, it's sad that Monday is universally seen as this horrid day. I'm more of the opinion of it as something middling. Sure, the weekend has it beat and so does Friday, but it's certainly on par with Wednesday and superior to a Tuesday or a Thursday. Those days are overlooked, maybe because we don't want to think about how horrid they really are. On Tuesday you're realizing that you still have so much to go before the weekend and it's quite depressing. I can confirm, considering today is one. On Thursday you're tired and just want the week to end but there's still a bit to go, but it all seems like a mountain.
Oh! But I'm off track, aren't I. I was sitting in my math class, getting work done in preparation for my test coming soon. Speaking of which, the test starts tomorrow and I'm currently procrastinating on it! It's intriguing the way the human brain manages to procrastinate. Doing nothing at all feels bad, so instead I'm channelling the energy I should be putting into studying for the test into this post. Procrastination isn't really laziness, from my experience. It's like a reorganization of resources, a shift in priorities. It's never "not studying for the test", rather it's "writing a mafia post". My best friend told me that when he procrastinates, he does nothing. So maybe that's a me thing. Or maybe he's the weird one. But while I am procrastinating right now, I wasn't during that class. I was working hard, being productive, advancing in my acquisition of knowledge in mathematics. I like maths, it clicks quite well in my brain. I think that's partially because my dad used to teach it. After all, we are all a product of our environment. So maths has always been something that makes sense to me.
When the class was finally over, I had the time to read the fresh posts that had been made since my last visit to the forum. At first it was a standard set of posts that didn't particularly woo me. Then something clicked. More than it had in the maths class from just before, more than it had earlier in the game. Hellbooks... wasn't talking about the Baltar wagon. The leading wagon, the one I was happily sitting on. I thought a bit more. Had Hellbooks made
any
meaningful statement about Baltar? There was the chainsaw document joke, but that's not substantial. Had Baltar said anything meaningful about Hellbooks? There was that one post earlier on where he explained why people townread her, but nothing came to mind beyond that.
Was this it?
The gears were turning, was this really it? Ausuka, Sky, Fire, Tris, all likely town. Skitter? Well, her position relative to Baltar is nonsensical for partners, that I can't deny. Osuka? Something felt off about Osuka and Baltar as a team. Hellbooks. HELLBOOKS. That was it. It's Baltar and Hellbooks. This realization, this click, reminiscent of the jigsaw puzzles my mom loves to solve, was the moment I was waiting for. The solution to my very own puzzle. I stare at the clock on the wall, time ticking by somehow more quickly than usual, my history class is now about to start. But I must say something! This realization akin to discovering a new formula, a new element, a new planet, it cannot be left unsaid! My hands rush.
"Post Reply"
"Hellbooks/Baltar sned post"
I close my phone, the bell rings. My teacher starts well, teaching. Usually I'd be listening, but the important discovery I had made lingers, I was aching to dig. To see if it was true, to prove the hypothesis I had been waiting for for decades. The class finally ends. I get on the bus.
"Isolate Users"
"hellbooks (She)"
"VP Baltar (he/him)"
GO.
I search through the isolated posts. Like an eager raccoon having just found a dumpster to scour through. Like a pirate digging right where the big red X on the map had lead me.
"Reply with selected quotes"
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6...
Any relevant post I could get my hand on. I grabbed everything with my grubby raccoon hands and looked at my collection. Now to analyze. I need to contemplate these words, to squeeze all the meaning I could get out of them.
Nausea.
I get carsick sometimes. Specifically when doing something like looking at my phone or reading a book. I think a large part of it is psychological, because whenever there's a purpose to those actions, I don't feel sick. Looking at my phone to respond to something urgent? Sure. Reading a on a loooooong drive? Sure. But my body decided not to make such an exception for this game. Despite my excitement, my body deemed this was not necessary. I saved the newly-quoted posts as a draft, letting the music I was listening to distract me as best it could on my way home. I finally settled at my computer and finally got to reading. I write and I read and I write and I read.
"Preview"
More posts.
Write, read, write, read, write.
"Preview"
More posts.
I finish looking over the collection of posts I had saved on the bus. Now to rummage through the new ones. I had already read them as they came along because of my strong curiosity, but I kept to the task at hand until it was time to get to them. More Hellbooks posts. The same blindspot. The same scummy behaviour. The wagon. Click click click. You'd think I was watching a 2006 American comedy film directed by Frank Coraci, written by Steve Koren and Mark O'Keefe, and produced by Adam Sandler, who also stars, considering the way everything had been clicking.
A smile on my face, I once again get to sned post.
Catharsis. This what was this game was building to. I breathe a sign of relief, knowing the game is completely solved and I no longer have to think.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #900 (isolation #73) » Tue May 02, 2023 1:23 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 898, skitter30 wrote:
In post 830, hellbooks wrote: OK FUCK SORRY I HAVE TO SAY THIS BUT THE THING IS I THINK LIMMING ME WOULDNT BE LIKE THE ABSOLUTE WORST CASE SCENARIO FOR TOWN LIKE WE COULD DO A LOT WORSE BC LIKE EVEN IF YOU DIDNT LIM ME I WOULD JUST KEEP EXISTING AS A PROBLEM RIGHT AND IDK I THINK YOUD GET A LOT OF JUICY ASSOCS FROM WITHIN MY CORPSE
Posts like these feel scummy to me
I'm curious on what associatives Hellbooks thinks we'd get from her flip?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (isolation #74) » Tue May 02, 2023 1:28 pm

Post by Meuh »

Yeah that makes sense. Just reading over that post I was like "sure I can relate to this at times", until the mention of associatives
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (isolation #75) » Tue May 02, 2023 1:43 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 796, hellbooks wrote: maybe im giving osuka and ausuka too much credit for not seizing upon a frictionless miselim opportunity but i think they just seemed to have a total lack of agenda in the last few pages
In post 800, hellbooks wrote: is it not towny how the sukas instead of going like "oh ok lets just lim brooks" (and just for a moment please entertain the fantasy that i am town and it would be a mislim) instead chose to stew in confusion
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #928 (isolation #76) » Wed May 03, 2023 1:57 am

Post by Meuh »

VOTE: VP Baltar
As much as I like voting for Hellbooks, this is better
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (isolation #77) » Wed May 03, 2023 2:02 am

Post by Meuh »

Nooooo Skygazer you're making our associatives obvious :sob: :sob: :sob:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (isolation #78) » Wed May 03, 2023 2:20 am

Post by Meuh »

You can vote for Hellbooks if you wanna try to live :P
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (isolation #79) » Wed May 03, 2023 2:22 am

Post by Meuh »

VOTE: Hellbooks
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (isolation #80) » Wed May 03, 2023 7:28 am

Post by Meuh »

I'm not doing a last minute Skygazer push
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (isolation #81) » Wed May 03, 2023 7:58 am

Post by Meuh »

I read Baltar's post and didn't really get much from the section on Fire. Most things there hinge on:
-Fire's actions relative to me, (Fire going after Baltar when Baltar starts going after me)
-Fire's words and actions that I also have said or done (disengaging with the game during Baltar's V/LA. Like really? Not further pushing someone who can't answer questions and isn't adding anything new to analyze in the thread is scummy? It's completely reasonable to do.), or
-Fire's posts that I found completely reasonable but that Baltar thinks are illogical ()
In post 941, VP Baltar wrote: fire's play around meuh and myself also feels EXTREMELY opportunistic. Fire starts calling me scum first around the time I begin to mix it up with meuh.
Keep in mind that fire claims he is scum reading meuh at this time (even votes her). There isn't much internal logic here that I can see. What I do see, however, is someone wanting to be on the right side of the D1 yeet. I like to think a lot about how scum position themselves in games, especially early on before the game has calcified. What I see here is someone who thinks meuh/VP fight has a chance of going somewhere mildly serious, and they think splitting the baby early is a good approach to land on whatever wagon gains the most traction.

(...)
Which reads to me as someone stoking a conflict from the sidelines. Again, the wedge being pushed here is a Meuh/VP divide.
Fire's reasoning is shaky at best. My point is "weird." The point I was making was quite clear. Fire is welcome to disagree, but calling it "weird" and "busy work" is pretty much a steaming pile of doo doo that reads like friend signaling to ausuka more than trying to be substantiative.
(...)
I also find fire's scum read on meuh so fake. For example, fire cites some meta for why they townread meuh. Meuh assures fire the meta is wrong. Meuh then fails to supply said counter meta. Fire then just lets it go as a nonpoint.
I found these bits at least slightly compelling. Fire's position could be one scum would angle towards, though I'd have to check out the earlier passages again to get a better feel for it.
Note that I do find the point about Fire potentially "stoking a conflict from the sidelines" intriguing, but the post Baltar cites as an example () is a completely reasonable point to make and a good post. Baltar's case hinges a LOT on logical disagreements with Fire in cases when I think Fire has been the more logical one in pretty much every interaction. This gives me extra bad feelings because I remember during the dance game that I almost always saw Baltar as the more reasonable one in his interactions with others. (viewtopic.php?p=13605794&f=56&t=90239&u ... #p13605794) Though I do recall clashing with him in Invictus, where we were both town. That game's kind of distant in my brain though.
Oh and Baltar's case on Fire marginally raises the equity of the legendary Fire/Baltar team :lol:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (isolation #82) » Wed May 03, 2023 9:22 pm

Post by Meuh »

I have 3 states of posting:
-Day posting (fun little check ins but less thorough analysis)
-Evening posting (when I get shit DONE)
-5am posting (?????)

It is currently 5am
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (isolation #83) » Wed May 03, 2023 9:24 pm

Post by Meuh »

Why are you guys pulling all this shit in the last like 2 days before deadline just bleghhhhhh
I want us to have time to actually think things over, but now there’s a feeling of rush that I think is even worse than the feeling of stagnation there was earlier
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (isolation #84) » Wed May 03, 2023 9:28 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1005, osuka wrote: fuck it we're close to deadline and for the time being, i'm convinced
VOTE: fire

i hope to fuck i'm not hardpocketed
This vote is weird
You’ve been arguing that Baltar’s post is townie a bunch without mentioning Fire and then shift to a vote on Fire without explaining why you actually think Fire is scum
Do you think Baltar’s logic in regard to Fire is good? Did it ignite your previous feelings regarding Fire?
Do you think there must be scum in me/Fire because of associatives or because we have a high collective scumminess?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (isolation #85) » Wed May 03, 2023 9:29 pm

Post by Meuh »

For once it was nearing EoD and I hadn’t hit any of these painful walls of dread about the gamestate, it was too good to be true :sob:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (isolation #86) » Wed May 03, 2023 9:31 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 986, fireisredsir wrote:
This gives me extra bad feelings because I remember during the dance game that I almost always saw Baltar as the more reasonable one in his interactions with others.
i think this isn't a great metric to measure baltar's alignment by lol

your informed-ness may have impacted you there as well
Ok
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (isolation #87) » Wed May 03, 2023 9:38 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 975, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 968, Meuh wrote: I found these bits at least slightly compelling. Fire's position could be one scum would angle towards, though I'd have to check out the earlier passages again to get a better feel for it.
When is this follow up happening?
One day
I find it compelling to look for in a second glance at Fire at some point but I’m not particularly rushed to have a second glance at this point
That’s more of a “reconsider after we have some flips” type of deal
I was gonna day “tomorrow” but like no, I don’t really wanna spend my time looking over Fire’s positoning rn. My brain is set in a mentality and I won’t get anything out of it
At this point I need some flips before completely reconsidering my outlook on the game and I think looking at Fire will either have 0 productivity or will result in me forming a shitty last minute scumread which I don’t think has ever worked out for me
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (isolation #88) » Wed May 03, 2023 9:41 pm

Post by Meuh »

I sleep again don’t do anything I wouldn’t odo when I’m gone :sleeping:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (isolation #89) » Thu May 04, 2023 4:29 am

Post by Meuh »

Confused at to why Hellbooks is not the consolidation wagon
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (isolation #90) » Thu May 04, 2023 4:31 am

Post by Meuh »

Yeah but I think she’s scum and you’re meant to follow me on every wagon :/

Pedit: @Skygazer
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (isolation #91) » Thu May 04, 2023 4:32 am

Post by Meuh »

+1 to that Ausuka post
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (isolation #92) » Thu May 04, 2023 4:35 am

Post by Meuh »

Most want to lim

Baltar
Hellbooks
(Gap)
Osuka
Tris
(Gap)
Skygazer
Skitter
(Gap)
Fire
(Gap)
Ausuka

Least want to lim
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1179 (isolation #93) » Thu May 04, 2023 7:03 am

Post by Meuh »

Blegh
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1186 (isolation #94) » Thu May 04, 2023 7:57 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1180, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1179, Meuh wrote: Blegh
Use your words
I am displeased with the current state of affairs.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (isolation #95) » Thu May 04, 2023 7:59 am

Post by Meuh »

I guess I could settle for Osuka but I'm not really excited by the prospect
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1189 (isolation #96) » Thu May 04, 2023 8:04 am

Post by Meuh »

Why is that an odd turn of events
I just don't particularly think you'd flip scum at this point and I'm frustrated the 2 people I think would are no longer being pushed
Considering your position in the game you're not a horrible lim (if you're town I don't really see you getting NKed but I also don't see you not getting limmed at some point)
But I feel very meh at the idea of limming you
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1192 (isolation #97) » Thu May 04, 2023 8:47 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1191, VP Baltar wrote: Meuh, what's your worldview if both hellbrooks and I are town? You seem dead set on that and it's at least 50% wrong. Even fire isn't expressing that kind of hero solve on D1.
It’s less that I think you guys both HAVE to be scum, it’s more that I don’t see scum outside of you 2 at the moment. There’s people I’m neutral on/town leaning on that I’ll happily reconsider if my solve is proven wrong.
For example, Osuka is my preferred lim outside of you 2 but I don’t actively scumread him. I don’t really like the idea of compromising somewhere other than you/Hellbooks because at best we’re limming someone I’m meh on.
Hell I’d rather see a town flip from you or Hellbooks than a town flip from Osuka or Tris because in general, you guys’ alignment are more integral to my worldview and I wanna see this view have hard facts alongside it for me to understand it better. Voting for you or Hellbooks means either we flip scum or my view of the game is challenged. If we flip Osuka, either we flip scum or we flip town and either way, my view of the game doesn’t meaningfully advance. It’s vastly different outcomes.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (isolation #98) » Thu May 04, 2023 8:58 am

Post by Meuh »

For the record I will vote for anyone (including myself) if it's required to get a lim through, it's just that I'll be doing it with a frowny face if it's not what I want
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (isolation #99) » Thu May 04, 2023 10:22 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1194, VP Baltar wrote: I don't know if I believe you that your view would change if I or hellbrooks flipped town though and that's my issue. I suspect you'd just try to power the other one through the next day.
Everyone, if Baltar or Hellbooks flip town, force me to reconsider stuff and if I don't, get rid of me please!!!

I do think this is a fair concern but I will say that while I do get very immersed in what I believe in games pretty often, I get equally thrown out of this immersion when I'm proven wrong. It used to be a bad habit of mine that late into a day, I'd start getting really doubtful, throw all my reads out of the window and start anew. I don't 180 on my reads quite as easily as before but flips proving me wrong do set off that reaction.
If anything, I want something to move me from my anchor and to incite me to reconsider things, because these most recent days, my brain's been glossing over posts more and more and nothing much has progressed in my head, which is an issue. I've been coming back to this game with like 2 whole pages to read and I forget all of it immediately. This is also part of why I dislike limming outside of you and Hellbooks so much, I know there's been relevant stuff to read other players off of recently, but it's not really been absorbing in my brain and my limited scope feels like it'll put a damper on my worldview long-term, so I want what I'm set on to be resolved. Without that, I think my use in finding scum is pretty limited. This means I'll put a damper on our ability to get rid of maf, but it also means that I'll have less meaningful content for people to read me off of and I won't even be able to show that I'm town, which is the least I could do.

Pedit: @osuka oh wait is Baltar just saying "Meuh's scum so she won't actually alter her view of the game" cause if so that sucks :/
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (isolation #100) » Thu May 04, 2023 11:32 am

Post by Meuh »

The temptation to hammer rn... :shifty:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1218 (isolation #101) » Thu May 04, 2023 11:33 am

Post by Meuh »

RUDE :evil:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (isolation #102) » Thu May 04, 2023 11:38 am

Post by Meuh »

Absolutely seething rn
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (isolation #103) » Thu May 04, 2023 11:59 am

Post by Meuh »

Yeah but I get to hammer, what more could you want
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (isolation #104) » Thu May 04, 2023 12:11 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1227, skitter30 wrote: You were at e1 for a sec
I think hellbooks/sky/tris/ausuka contain at least one scum, could be two. Incidentally this is the makeup of your wagon so i am not feeling Great abt it
What makes that group include at least one scum?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1230 (isolation #105) » Thu May 04, 2023 12:11 pm

Post by Meuh »

Also I'm still very down to do Hellbooks
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1234 (isolation #106) » Thu May 04, 2023 12:14 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1229, osuka wrote: what i think is strange is that if ausuka is scum, why does she unvote me here?
Hmm, I'd assume scum!Ausuka either:
-Thinks the changing her vote will have no outcome on the day
or
-Thinks her and her partner are both safe, so she's fine with maybe disrupting your death

Unless it's specifically you/Ausuka lol

But also she's just town so...
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (isolation #107) » Thu May 04, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1238, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1235, Ausuka wrote: His recent posts have kind of reinforced the idea that osuka believes what he's saying tho or otherwise it's a very convincing performance
How did you come to that conclusion between your vote and unvote
I'm pretty sure Ausuka is coming to that conclusion after the unvote, and the unvote was so I couldn't steal the hammer
Pedit: yeah
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1245 (isolation #108) » Thu May 04, 2023 12:21 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1241, skitter30 wrote: Yeah that'a how i originally read it so i don't see why the unvote is townie for ausuka here
I assume it's because scum!Ausuka would just want town!osuka dead to make sure things don't derail?
Not really convinced it's town indicative, but I was actively threatening to hammer osuka so there I guess there can be some meaning in the unvote
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (isolation #109) » Thu May 04, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1242, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1232, hellbooks wrote: i think ausuka is town but to your answer your Q from a general point of view, if scum thinks theyre in a secure position then theres no reason not to slowroll for optics right?
Like what does this even mean ?
I read that as:
If scum are in a secure position, they know no one from their team would be limmed. Therefore, posing an action that would prevent a townie from dying (osuka in this case) would make sense for the sake of towncred in the long run
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1255 (isolation #110) » Thu May 04, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by Meuh »

Yeah, to me it was Fire's unvote that killed the Baltar wagon dream
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1256 (isolation #111) » Thu May 04, 2023 12:43 pm

Post by Meuh »

Fire can you change your mind again pwease?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1276 (isolation #112) » Thu May 04, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by Meuh »

Tonight it truly is showtime...
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1283 (isolation #113) » Thu May 04, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1281, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1279, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1257, VP Baltar wrote: Hellbrooks lane is fucking yikes, ngl
What does this mean?
I don't love that she wants to lim all the top wagons. Maybe she was being cheeky, but felt kinda suss either way.
I thought that was less her wanting to lim everyone, and more her being willing to settle for a wagon on anyone, since deadline is close and no-lim is bad. Especially since she put herself as a "YES" on her own wagon :lol:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1285 (isolation #114) » Thu May 04, 2023 2:19 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1284, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1283, Meuh wrote:
In post 1281, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1279, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1257, VP Baltar wrote: Hellbrooks lane is fucking yikes, ngl
What does this mean?
I don't love that she wants to lim all the top wagons. Maybe she was being cheeky, but felt kinda suss either way.
I thought that was less her wanting to lim everyone, and more her being willing to settle for a wagon on anyone, since deadline is close and no-lim is bad. Especially since she put herself as a "YES" on her own wagon :lol:
That's the cheeky part.
Meh, I don't really see it as scummy, but if it makes you wanna vote Hellbooks I won't argue
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1301 (isolation #115) » Thu May 04, 2023 10:49 pm

Post by Meuh »

OOOOOH :lol:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1306 (isolation #116) » Fri May 05, 2023 1:52 am

Post by Meuh »

You should vote Hellbooks to rob Ausuka of the hammer!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (isolation #117) » Fri May 05, 2023 2:05 am

Post by Meuh »

From whoever Ausuka intends to hammer?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1319 (isolation #118) » Fri May 05, 2023 2:40 am

Post by Meuh »

Oh wow
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (isolation #119) » Fri May 05, 2023 2:41 am

Post by Meuh »

IN SKITTER WE TRUST
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1323 (isolation #120) » Fri May 05, 2023 2:42 am

Post by Meuh »

Definitely a weird hammer but we take those, I guess
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1345 (isolation #121) » Fri May 05, 2023 3:29 am

Post by Meuh »

Awe rip
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1348 (isolation #122) » Fri May 05, 2023 3:30 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1344, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1341, Skygazer wrote: im leaning more towards "please play in like every game ever"
same
+1
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1349 (isolation #123) » Fri May 05, 2023 3:30 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1347, fireisredsir wrote: meuh is scum
I'm town thank you very much
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1355 (isolation #124) » Fri May 05, 2023 3:36 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1317, Skygazer wrote: actually fuck it i'll place my trust in skitter on this one bc i could easily be wrong about hellbooks

i think ausuka is right that if osuka is scum they can probably claim in a way where hellbooks gets elimmed anyways. and if osuka is town no point in pushing them to claim
In post 1325, Ausuka wrote: i guess if hellbooks is read sky is like more likely to be the buddy

I don't think hammering hellbooks is a terrible decision or anything, I probably would have done the same but a bit later
In post 1335, VP Baltar wrote: Sweet. Hellbrooks red flip incoming. Lim sky tomorrow. Easy peasy.

Everyone who called me scum can start writing apologies now. I also accept bitcoin.
All of these posts looked partnered with Hellbooks
I was excited to figure out her partner :pensive:
Hellbooks please be trolling and actually maf??
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1364 (isolation #125) » Fri May 05, 2023 3:50 am

Post by Meuh »

Reminder to self that Fire is townie rn
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1365 (isolation #126) » Fri May 05, 2023 3:51 am

Post by Meuh »

Also reminder to myself to ISO Tris tomorrow
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1374 (isolation #127) » Fri May 05, 2023 4:00 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1366, VP Baltar wrote: scum troll all the time. I'll believe it when I see the flip
In post 1367, VP Baltar wrote: If you're not trolling as scum, are you even playing to your wincon?
Probably the most town thing baltar had said all game. Please stop posting at least of you're not going to troll.

I slipped away from eating lunch and I just read the few messages that have posted...I must say I'm not impressed with how scumhunting fell off a cliff after I disappeared. Baltar, fire, hellbooks, fire all just basically stop contributing as soon as young Meuh is not here to beat up on. VERY INTERESTING

Should be a huge sign that I'm clearly town here and the people refusing to sheep me don't have great intentions. There is surely scum in there.

I will hopefully be back tomorrow with some substance if I'm still alive then. In the meantime, get good and let's lim scum when day 2 starts.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1380 (isolation #128) » Fri May 05, 2023 4:08 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1379, Ausuka wrote: k
tldr
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1383 (isolation #129) » Fri May 05, 2023 4:18 am

Post by Meuh »

Spoiler:
In post 687, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 683, Meuh wrote: Can we please use post tags? I’m annoyed with going 3 pages back to reread a post someone mentions
Probably the most town thing meuh had said all game. Please put post tags at least of you're not going to quote.

I slipped away from babysitting boomers and I just skimmed the few pages that have posted...I must say I'm not impressed with how scumhunting fell off a cliff after I disappeared. Meuh, skygazer, ausuka, fire all just basically stop contributing as soon as old VP is not here to beat up on. VERY INTERESTING

Should be a huge sign that I'm clearly town here and the people sniffing around my wagon don't have great intentions. There is surely scum in there.

I will hopefully be back tomorrow with some substance if I can get to a computer. In the meantime, get organized and let's lim someone when I get back.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1385 (isolation #130) » Fri May 05, 2023 4:27 am

Post by Meuh »

There's definitely some red on there but calling it "a huge red flag" is a bit of a stretch and I think is a disingenuous point on your end... :/
Limming you tomorrow instead
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1403 (isolation #131) » Fri May 05, 2023 5:08 am

Post by Meuh »

hey you lived at least
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1408 (isolation #132) » Fri May 05, 2023 5:12 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1390, hellbooks wrote: Okay I might be onto something here. If you convert every letter in Meuh's name into a number this is what you get:

m = 13
e = 5
u = 21
h = 8

Every letter is part of the fibonnaci sequence. Does this mean something about Meuh doesn't "add up?"

Not only that, but if you take out the oddball letter (the h is silent) all of the letters are odd. Clearly this points to Meuh's odd behavior this game. And if you take the first and last letter out, you get "EU." I think this points towards Meuh being European which is a huge red flag.

Something to look into come tomorrow.
Also I can accept being called scum but I CANNOT accept being called European :(
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1409 (isolation #133) » Fri May 05, 2023 5:16 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1401, hellbooks wrote:
In post 497, hellbooks wrote: GRRRR RRRRUFFF BARK BARK GROWLLL AWOOOOO
I felt bad for a moment but then I looked at the full post and
In post 497, hellbooks wrote: GRRRR RRRRUFFF BARK BARK GROWLLL AWOOOOO :evil: :mad: VOTE: meuh
:evil: :evil: :evil:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1412 (isolation #134) » Fri May 05, 2023 5:40 am

Post by Meuh »

Spoiler:

Hold on... what's that in Baltar's glasses?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1419 (isolation #135) » Sun May 07, 2023 7:10 am

Post by Meuh »

Well shit
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1422 (isolation #136) » Sun May 07, 2023 7:14 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1205, Meuh wrote:
In post 1194, VP Baltar wrote: I don't know if I believe you that your view would change if I or hellbrooks flipped town though and that's my issue. I suspect you'd just try to power the other one through the next day.
Everyone, if Baltar or Hellbooks flip town, force me to reconsider stuff and if I don't, get rid of me please!!!
In post 1264, hellbooks wrote: you have nothing to apologize for but meuh please dont stop scumreading this guy D2
Conflicting :dead:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1423 (isolation #137) » Sun May 07, 2023 7:15 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1421, osuka wrote: ausuka is a strange nk though
is she? I thought she was solidly town so it didn't really shock me
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1424 (isolation #138) » Sun May 07, 2023 7:15 am

Post by Meuh »

like who would scum rather kill than Ausuka
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1427 (isolation #139) » Sun May 07, 2023 7:17 am

Post by Meuh »

Fire whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :sob:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1428 (isolation #140) » Sun May 07, 2023 7:17 am

Post by Meuh »

VOTE: Tris
I wanna nudge over here
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1430 (isolation #141) » Sun May 07, 2023 7:17 am

Post by Meuh »

I'm town though smh...
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1432 (isolation #142) » Sun May 07, 2023 7:22 am

Post by Meuh »

I feel like positionally, there has to be at least 1 scum in Skitter/Tris, but I haven't really delved into either of their posts in a while

Pedit: Yeah this is why I think you're town here lol, that thought process makes sense
Twilight felt weird and I posted weirdly
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (isolation #143) » Sun May 07, 2023 7:28 am

Post by Meuh »

Similar space in my brain and they're the two that have snuck under the radar for me. With Hellbooks flipping town I think there's scum to find there.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (isolation #144) » Sun May 07, 2023 7:29 am

Post by Meuh »

also POE cause I think you're town and osuka/Skygazer both don't really click as scum to me
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (isolation #145) » Sun May 07, 2023 7:36 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1436, fireisredsir wrote: its sort of a strange description because i think they in general are at pretty different heights relative to the radar
Skitter and Tris? Maybe they are in general, but from my perception they're in the same category
It revolves more around me thinking less critically about them since like midway through day 1 and having a blind spot than their actual stand in the game
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1440 (isolation #146) » Sun May 07, 2023 7:37 am

Post by Meuh »

ok Skygazer can be town
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1443 (isolation #147) » Sun May 07, 2023 7:39 am

Post by Meuh »

the legendary Meuh/Skygazer team :scream:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1450 (isolation #148) » Sun May 07, 2023 7:45 am

Post by Meuh »

Am I allowed to vote Baltar or am I legally obligated to ISO him first
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1452 (isolation #149) » Sun May 07, 2023 7:47 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1451, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1434, Meuh wrote: Similar space in my brain and they're the two that have snuck under the radar for me. With Hellbooks flipping town I think there's scum to find there.
What does this mean
People exist in different spaces in my head and you two exist in a similar one
and Hellbooks flipping town means there's scum I'm missing somewhere, and you two are the two I haven't been thinking about enough
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1454 (isolation #150) » Sun May 07, 2023 7:49 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1453, VP Baltar wrote: Pedit - meuh proves my case for me. Start the chainsaws!
I do not understand how anyone can see shit like this and think it's an actual town!Baltar town
He's faking the confidence with none of thought processes
VOTE: Baltar
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1463 (isolation #151) » Sun May 07, 2023 8:10 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1460, fireisredsir wrote: here i think meuh was forcing her reactions and when i called her scum she responded really self-consciously imo, felt like she knew what i was seeing and didn't know how to deflect it

it's sort of plausible that she would, like she said today, as town know that she was posting weirdly and know that i noticed and also not really know how to respond to that very well
Yeah this
I saw what you were noticing and actively thought this was similar to that really weird moment at like F6 in the dance game before Ydra left and I thought you were town for noticing it
I'm just town here though :lol:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1465 (isolation #152) » Sun May 07, 2023 8:13 am

Post by Meuh »

Do you actually think Baltar's town or do you just think his spot in the game makes him town and the downside on mislimming him is bad
Cause I don't really remember any Baltar!town argument beyond "that long post was kind of good" which has been bothering me because he's made substantial content
Maybe there's been some though
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1466 (isolation #153) » Sun May 07, 2023 8:13 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1464, fireisredsir wrote: meuh do you think osuka/hellbooks was t/t wagons yesterday
That's what I'm feeling rn but I haven't reflected on the way EoD went too thoroughly
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1470 (isolation #154) » Sun May 07, 2023 8:27 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1466, Meuh wrote:
In post 1464, fireisredsir wrote: meuh do you think osuka/hellbooks was t/t wagons yesterday
That's what I'm feeling rn but I haven't reflected on the way EoD went too thoroughly
Actually looking at the final votecount I think both s/t and t/t wagons are very reasonable possibilities
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1471 (isolation #155) » Sun May 07, 2023 8:29 am

Post by Meuh »

The idea of voting Skygazer or osuka fills me with dread but maybe you're right
It just feels wrong to me
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1472 (isolation #156) » Sun May 07, 2023 10:42 am

Post by Meuh »

ISOd Tris and while I'm not in the mood to quote specific posts and pick at them, there were a lot of moments where I thought "hmm, Tris looks town here" and not a single one where I thought she looks particularly scummy, so that's nice
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1473 (isolation #157) » Sun May 07, 2023 10:44 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 609, tris wrote: i need to make sense of meuh and osuka i think
In post 657, tris wrote: my problem is that im lazy and dont wanna read and think
In post 667, tris wrote: people who im probably not voting today: vp baltar, fire, sky.
now, what do i think of: skitter, meuh, ausuka, osuka, hellbooks? is the question

i have no idea if i still scumread skitter. :/
ausuka is super null for me

my lazy brain wants me to sheep fire onto osuka, but i feel i shouldnt do that without actually taking another look at osuka, but then i get anxiety about the reading process, but i should just do it, ok i will. :)
In post 608, tris wrote: skygazer's shift off of ausuka feels towny to me (but what if they are both mafia? :0
In post 673, tris wrote: i want to scumread osuka, but for reasons that are probably not valid. i just don't like reading his posts
I'm just gonna quote this random set of posts I like and you guys can imagine I wrote some in depth analysis of why they look townie
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1476 (isolation #158) » Sun May 07, 2023 10:56 am

Post by Meuh »

Feeling the opposite on Skitter :lol:
Had a lot of "hmm... this is scummy" moments
Also do not feel like writing extensively but have a collection of posts that made me go hmm
In post 289, skitter30 wrote: I kinda think this is a silly premise tbh b/c these don't actually appear to be things that are objectively scummy (if they were, so many wouldnt be finding this read questionable)
In post 301, skitter30 wrote: I mean i think my read on ausuka changed with her response to the initial callout (i.e. in ), the read changed from a ping to a legit scumread there

I then thought ausuka's approach to sky was p bad and scummy: her approach in is quite questionable, particularly the bit abt how sky was planningyo come into this game pushing ausuka. At that point my read was p solid

On top of that, i don't think ausuka has been solving really - i don't know what her reads are other than sky, and her response to being sr has been quite flat

I think calling this read 'static' is rather unfair ...

Wrt fire tbh i think i was a bit annoyed he was voting me and that may have been coloring that, i'm kinda over that now tho.
In post 318, skitter30 wrote:
In post 310, Meuh wrote:
In post 307, skitter30 wrote: [tweet][/tweet]
In post 305, fireisredsir wrote: i think it just doesn't feel like she's super engaged with the game yet

but it feels like more of a town not being sure how to approach or caring that much about anything yet

than a scum doing any of that whether intentionally or not

thats why the skygazer vote felt the most scummy to me of her posts because it felt a little bit like she was forcing herself to do things in a way that i think she'd be more likely to do as scum

the revaluation/walkback afterwards though didn't really feel like the overall thing was done to accomplish any scum goals
Idk why she forces herself to have a sky scumread as town ...
What do you mean by this?
Fire's saying: i think ausuka has townie vibes except well maybe for the fact that her scumread of sky felt forced

I'm saying: well, why aren't you paying more attention to that point, do you think town-ausuka forces that read? I don't think that's so likely
In post 334, skitter30 wrote:
In post 331, Ausuka wrote: I mean you alluded earlier to the fact I won both of my recent scumgames in f3 and was widely townread for most of the game in both. This game i have been under constant pressure early and everyone thinks i'm awkward/unreasonable/whatever. Others also compared it to a recent towngame of mine so like I am pretty surprised you seem to have not taken this into account at all
I don't think i've seen a recent towngame and just b/c you're good at scum doesnt make you can't have an awkward entrance sometimes

Like are you saying i shouldnt think you're scum b/c scum-you would be playing better?
In post 339, skitter30 wrote: I don't really understand what concern you think i should be engaging you abt? That i think you have a good scumgame?

Pedit i'm not at a point in my life where i have enuf time to meta entire other games, sorry. Having an expectation for me to do that is silly. I wasnt in that game, i don't know how you played, i'm noy going to read that game now.

For the second point: it's an awkward entrance coupled with a bad reaction to a sr coupled with a weird sr of sky coupled with general lack of solving. Like one or two of those, fine, but altogether you feel scummy to me. I don't really understajd why other people are townreading you, no. Also this is a bizarre thought: you have a good scumgame so i should be engaging with other people's townreads on you? What? How does that even make sense ... why should i be giving those reads weight, if anything i think i should give them *less* weight if you have a good scumgame

(i also feel like the way you wrote this second point is manipulative)

@ausuka
In post 901, skitter30 wrote: It's not even abf that, and to answer your question, idk

It's more the ALL CAPS LOOK AT ME I DON'T CARE ABT GETTING FLIPPED IT'S EVEN PROTOWN!!1!!!!!!

bit that feels scummy
In post 913, skitter30 wrote: Well the fact that it keeps changing is Not Great
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1477 (isolation #159) » Sun May 07, 2023 10:56 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1475, skitter30 wrote: I'm really, really at a loss for why ausuka dies here. Makes me think my approach to the game is super wrong mayne?
I'm confused at people's confusion with the Ausuka death
what makes it unlikely?
who would've been killed in her place? I saw Ausuka death and was just like "yeah, sure"
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1480 (isolation #160) » Sun May 07, 2023 10:59 am

Post by Meuh »

Fire does make more sense to me, but not really to the point where I think a different kill is like, unthinkable
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1481 (isolation #161) » Sun May 07, 2023 11:00 am

Post by Meuh »

Maybe has something to do with playing around the whole push for Fire that happened but that's in the back of my mind at this point
Unless Fire's scum and I'm just bad
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1493 (isolation #162) » Mon May 08, 2023 1:20 am

Post by Meuh »

Yeah, I keep being disappointed when I check the thread :(
Skygazer can we get the Baltar case please?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1496 (isolation #163) » Mon May 08, 2023 1:40 am

Post by Meuh »

Nahhh cmon :sob:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1508 (isolation #164) » Mon May 08, 2023 6:19 am

Post by Meuh »

I wouldn't
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1517 (isolation #165) » Mon May 08, 2023 6:40 am

Post by Meuh »

I concur
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1520 (isolation #166) » Mon May 08, 2023 8:41 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1518, VP Baltar wrote: Concur with what
With it being funny if I hammered Skygazer
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1548 (isolation #167) » Mon May 08, 2023 9:35 am

Post by Meuh »

Ooooooh nice :lol:
down to lim Sky then
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1551 (isolation #168) » Mon May 08, 2023 9:38 am

Post by Meuh »

I don't believe in myself if I'm being real
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1610 (isolation #169) » Tue May 09, 2023 2:10 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1604, skitter30 wrote: Is there a reason not to just go ahead and flip sky?
I'm p sure she's scum but in the event she's town she just venges fire so we're guanranteed to get a scum out of it even if we're wrong
Yeah that sounds about right
I don't really see a reason not to flip Sky here
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1611 (isolation #170) » Tue May 09, 2023 2:11 am

Post by Meuh »

I'm not gonna lie, I thought the vengeful claim was a joke for bit
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1612 (isolation #171) » Tue May 09, 2023 2:11 am

Post by Meuh »

for a bit*
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1615 (isolation #172) » Tue May 09, 2023 2:19 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1614, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1610, Meuh wrote:
In post 1604, skitter30 wrote: Is there a reason not to just go ahead and flip sky?
I'm p sure she's scum but in the event she's town she just venges fire so we're guanranteed to get a scum out of it even if we're wrong
Yeah that sounds about right
I don't really see a reason not to flip Sky here
*proceeds to not vote sky and disappears from thread
I also don’t see a reason to rush the lim?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1620 (isolation #173) » Tue May 09, 2023 2:25 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1616, VP Baltar wrote: What are you trying to learn here before a lim?
Some people are still reading things and posting thoughts
Though actually I kind of like the idea of flipping Sky earlier so scum know less how to manage the endgame and might make a shittier night kill
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1621 (isolation #174) » Tue May 09, 2023 2:25 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1619, Skygazer wrote: i might just shoot for fire's partner so this game can be over
Absolutely do NOT do this
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1622 (isolation #175) » Tue May 09, 2023 2:26 am

Post by Meuh »

If you’re vengeful and you shoot town we literally just lose on the spot
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1625 (isolation #176) » Tue May 09, 2023 3:26 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1624, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1620, Meuh wrote:
In post 1616, VP Baltar wrote: What are you trying to learn here before a lim?
Some people are still reading things and posting thoughts
Though actually I kind of like the idea of flipping Sky earlier so scum know less how to manage the endgame and might make a shittier night kill
I'm going to power lim you tomorrow so you should probably kill me tonight
I wish I could :sob:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1666 (isolation #177) » Tue May 09, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by Meuh »

Not true!!!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1667 (isolation #178) » Tue May 09, 2023 12:57 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1649, tris wrote:
In post 1435, Meuh wrote: also POE cause I think you're town and osuka/Skygazer both don't really click as scum to me
why were you disregarding baltar here.
also why did you at the time think this about osuka and skygazer?
I just didn’t think it was necessary to mention him.
Regardless of his alignment, with the rest of my town reads/feelings there, there isn’t enough space for you/Skitter to both be town
Also it was more vibes than anything regarding Sky/osuka
It just didn’t feel right in my brain for either of them to be scum
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1668 (isolation #179) » Tue May 09, 2023 1:01 pm

Post by Meuh »

I feel like with osuka, positionally he makes sense as scum partnered with a lot of different people, but based on direct interactions he doesn’t really click with anyone? Which makes me feel conflicted
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1669 (isolation #180) » Tue May 09, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by Meuh »

Though I suppose the direct weight of his actions and how he’s made the game move is more significant than the way he’s commented on others and others on him
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1673 (isolation #181) » Tue May 09, 2023 11:36 pm

Post by Meuh »

VOTE: Skygazer
I think we’ve done all we’ve needed to on this day
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1683 (isolation #182) » Fri May 12, 2023 7:46 am

Post by Meuh »

Down to massclaim
Nice that Skygazer's scum because it means that we have the wiggleroom to mislim me now
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1684 (isolation #183) » Fri May 12, 2023 7:47 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1680, skitter30 wrote: Probably massclaim day?

I'm leaning: meuh > tris >> osuka/vpb
Flip this and you have my reads
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1685 (isolation #184) » Fri May 12, 2023 7:48 am

Post by Meuh »

It's probably just Baltar though
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1686 (isolation #185) » Fri May 12, 2023 7:50 am

Post by Meuh »

Baltar > Skitter > osuka > Tris

Maybe osuka's scummier than Skitter if I reexamine but I also don't really think it matters
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1692 (isolation #186) » Fri May 12, 2023 9:13 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1441, VP Baltar wrote: More spicy: Meuh and skygazer could be partners.

VOTE: sky
Baltar why did you even vote for Sky here?
and why did you specifically see us as potential partners?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1693 (isolation #187) » Fri May 12, 2023 9:13 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1691, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1689, skitter30 wrote: What order should we massclaim in ?i would kinda want the order above
With you going last?

I guess I'm ok with that. I'd probably prefer tris going last, but I think that's one of those areas that you and I just fundamentally disagree on, so I guess that's my compromise.
I'd also want Tris last, let's outvote Skitter
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1694 (isolation #188) » Fri May 12, 2023 9:14 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1688, VP Baltar wrote: Your leading argument is that I, as scum, led the wagon on my buddy immediately after a successful misyeet D1?
I take issue with this because the way you angled towards Sky early day 2 was really weird in my opinion but I'm not quite sure if it's confirmation bias at this point
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1695 (isolation #189) » Fri May 12, 2023 9:16 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1688, VP Baltar wrote: Meuh, I'm just very concerned that you don't seem to be putting any thought into this game.

It's absolutely bizarre to me that the sky flip didn't cause you to think about the game at all or really reconsider much of anything you've said since early game.
I usually get a lot more "oh shit, I need to reconsider" moments but I've mostly been feeling "oh meh I guess I was wrong", which isn't great
I really wish we'd limmed you earlier because I know I would've felt that if you were town (or you'd have just flipped scum)
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1696 (isolation #190) » Fri May 12, 2023 9:18 am

Post by Meuh »

Actually I think Skitter's posting around Skygazer on day 2 makes her less likely to be scum than osuka
Baltar/osuka as lims probably just wins
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1697 (isolation #191) » Fri May 12, 2023 9:20 am

Post by Meuh »

we could just live in the simple reality of Skygazer/osuka and the day 1 hammer was indeed scum saving their partner
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1699 (isolation #192) » Fri May 12, 2023 9:24 am

Post by Meuh »

God the way is framed looks horrendous knowing I'm town and having Skygazer flip red
Maybe the reason I hated that post so much is because it was Baltar posting on his partner with a very specific agenda in mind

Voting for Sky to put pressure elsewhere is like fine I guess
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1700 (isolation #193) » Fri May 12, 2023 9:26 am

Post by Meuh »

Like the specific angle of voting for Skygazer right after:
-They placed a scummy hammer
-Fire mentioned a few posts prior that he was unsure on Sky
and
-Specifically framing it as Sky being a likely partner to me

Really makes this feel agenda motivated
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1701 (isolation #194) » Fri May 12, 2023 9:30 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1698, VP Baltar wrote: I believe you and meuh went all in after me yesterday but couldn't articulate a why.
Also this is your only justification for us being partnered which is pretty ???
Like "you guys are scum together because you went on a wagon together" is very weak and I don't think you actually believe this
Especially since I like extensively articulated a why? You can argue it's a shit one but it was very much present. and as scum you'd be hyper aware of your partner pushing for you so you'd be sure to mention it.
At the time I disliked the read because I thought Sky was easy to tie to pretty much everyone but it looks even worse now knowing Sky was scum...
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1702 (isolation #195) » Fri May 12, 2023 9:33 am

Post by Meuh »

It's a win/win/win read to make.
-If Sky flips, then you look good and I look bad.
-If I flip, then Sky looks good and you look slightly worse.
-If you flip, then Sky gets to keep bunching up with me and capitalize off of the pair of Sky/me that you decided existed. This is the least profitable scenario, but also the least likely one to actually go through on day 2 in my opinion.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1704 (isolation #196) » Fri May 12, 2023 9:38 am

Post by Meuh »

X_X
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1706 (isolation #197) » Fri May 12, 2023 9:47 am

Post by Meuh »

What do you mean vague reasons? I think you’ve been arguing in bad faith for the entirely of this game, are scum for doing so, and have been calling it out repeatedly. Why are you framing it as some weird off the side shade I’m throwing when I think you’ve been blatantly scummy at every step of the way?
VOTE: VP Baltar
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1708 (isolation #198) » Fri May 12, 2023 9:54 am

Post by Meuh »

Took a peek at town!Baltar scumreading me in Invictus and it’s just not the same
He does have that confidence he also has here but there’s also little tidbits of reconsideration, towny thought processes scattered throughout in which Baltar’s towniness seeps through. There’s also a lack of the nefarious reframing and misinterpretation that exists here. He’s just scum.

Pedit: I’ll wait until osuka and Tris chip in but I wouldn’t mind starting off the massclaim afterwards.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1720 (isolation #199) » Sat May 13, 2023 9:24 am

Post by Meuh »

I’m a vanilla townie :cool: