Micro 1035: Commandless Chain of Command [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1365 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1352, Something_Smart wrote:mechanics > reads.
Incorrect.
Darby was findable as town by querying his thought process instead of trying bin his confusion as scummy.

Mechs are a shortcut that have a =rand risk of backfiring
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1374, Menalque wrote:I got swamped following this and gave up a while ago, but well done scum, bad luck town, and the one time I /don’t/ wanna yeet dwlee and IV and they’re scum lol. I need to really start applying my “reverse gut feeling” to games more, if I ever start playing again
dwlee is basically locked in for don corlerone this year so dont feel bad

Their progression faking is incredible and their only tell is *lack* of towntelling and a softer tone when scum.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

vig bad(the role)
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”