Amstaad general discussion (almost there!)

Amstaad
was
IS an attempt at a site-written and site-run RPG that started back in the early days of the site.
It is currently being resurrected - inquire within if you want to help or play!
Amstaad
Amstaad
Watcher
Amstaad
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #80 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by Amstaad »

Welcome to Amstaad!!! This will be the general Moderator from here on out.
Amstaad
Amstaad
Watcher
Amstaad
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #82 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:06 am

Post by Amstaad »

There is a rough draft of our map but releasing it is not as crucial as fixing the mechanics. Once we know the game is playable to everyone's satisfaction, then we will release the rest of the forums and shift Amstaad into a playable game. :) :) :)

EDIT: How do I do rainbow colors??????
Amstaad
Amstaad
Watcher
Amstaad
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #100 (isolation #2) » Wed May 09, 2012 9:57 am

Post by Amstaad »

To be frank, the mechanics will not be finished by DeathNote. If this is to finally get done, we need to figure out a new way to accomplish it.
Amstaad
Amstaad
Watcher
Amstaad
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #104 (isolation #3) » Fri May 11, 2012 6:46 am

Post by Amstaad »

Done.

If this account is abused, I will have to change the password which would suck as this was given to help moderate this game. I hope everyone will be ok with sharing some responsibility.

So.... whats next people? Lets make a goal. How about we establish the Gold/Skill system by next Saturday (not tomorrow)? Sound reasonable?
Amstaad
Amstaad
Watcher
Amstaad
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #149 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:27 am

Post by Amstaad »

Rules are done. Thanks to DeathNote copy/pasting what was already there was already half the work :)

Everything relevant should be there. I removed any references to flavour, the rules for how it is applied are all there though.

If you're missing anything you can post about it in this thread, the rules thread is locked. If you don't agree with a rule you've had almost a year to propose whatever you wanted (you can still comment on it, but the time of democracy is over).

Flavour writers, go do your thing. If you want to write flavour post here or contact DeathNote. This account is only used to post, it isn't checked regularly.

~inspire
Amstaad
Amstaad
Watcher
Amstaad
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #156 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:47 am

Post by Amstaad »

Also, get an admin to make a Amstaad: Behind the scenes subforum which only the Amstaad Gamemasters can see (for step 3).

~inspire

Pedit: Sending Flay a PM.

Return to “Amstaad, City of Fate”