Amstaad Character Page

Amstaad
was
IS an attempt at a site-written and site-run RPG that started back in the early days of the site.
It is currently being resurrected - inquire within if you want to help or play!
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

another person with no experience. But i've always wanted to get into this.

my character. Would like feed back thanks in advance

Spoiler:
Name:Raydeci
Player: Theaceofspades
Race: Aerin
Description: A woman in her early thirties. Of average height and build with closely cropped hair that was sickly white. Usually wearing sober utilitarian garb and having astonishingly blue eyes. Possessed of almost manic seriousness and efficiency she is highly skilled but not the best at making friends.

Phase 1
The only child of a high ranking soldier and his wife she was orphaned at age 12. Being slightly unbalanced by the loss of both parental units she left home and lived on the streets. Where she had more than average physical prowess and self defensive ability. She survived mostly by intimidating the more skilled thieves into giving her part of their take.
Aspect:Runaway
Exceptional Speed
Icy Stare
Dagger Fighting
Manipulation

Phase 2
around 19 she was Becoming rather an annoyance to the crime bosses of her city as she was a huge drain on their profits, one of them contracted a thug to dispose of her. By a stroke of luck she survived and killed her attacker, in doing so she won the attention and respect of a high profile kingpin, who offered her a job in his organization as an enforcer. She was a natural due to her already honed abilities of intimidation and her blossoming fight skills. But developed a hatred of the people she worked for in their treatment of the street children she had so recently been one of
Aspect:Enforcer
Exceptional Speed (2)
Icy Stare (2)
Sword Fighting
Manipulation
Knife Fighting
Knowledge (Criminal Organizations)

Phase 3
At 24 she broke ties with her employers and become a mercenary/assassin for hire. But with her newly awakened conscience she became a "moral" merc not throwing over those that hired her if their enemies gave a higher bid, and only taking jobs that she felt were justified. Her skills were being sharped and her coffers were growing. She was also becoming more well known as someone who could get things done 4 years pass in this state.
Aspect:Mercenary
Exceptional Speed (3)
Icy Stare (2)
Sword Fighting (2)
Knife Fighting (2)
Manipulation
Knowledge (Criminal Organizations)
Knowledge (Poisons)

Phase 4
Coming into her right as a skilled warrior and assassin Raydeci was corrupted my a malevolent warlock who created an evil personality in her mind. She battled it and eventually won but found that during the fight in her mind 7 years had passed in the real world. And she had done many terrible things. Her entire reputation had been destroyed and she also discovered that the warlock had allowed her to become vampire in the hope of making his minion more formidable. Here he clearly forgot the first rule of creating monsters, with the result that Raydeci upon regaining control of her body set out for revenge against her former master.

Okay. I'll come back to this later. But that's what I have so far. I want to add at least one more aspect. But I haven't got that one worked out yet. And this last one I'm not to sure about. I have no idea what skills to add here. Though I think it's obvious were this is going. She'll become an adventuring mercenary vampire that struggles with her bloodthirst cause she doesn't want to be evil. Any input would be helpful
Last edited by theaceofspades on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
As the king of all cosmos remarked "is it really fun? or that it let's you forget yourself?"
aceofspades is the worst poster on site and anyone that hasn't got him on ignore is doing themselves a disservice ~N
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:05 am

Post by theaceofspades »

i was thinking iron will could roll for being intimidated or afrighted. No? I'll work on it.
As the king of all cosmos remarked "is it really fun? or that it let's you forget yourself?"
aceofspades is the worst poster on site and anyone that hasn't got him on ignore is doing themselves a disservice ~N
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:37 am

Post by theaceofspades »

okay that makes sense.

edited the character
V/LA weekends

Return to “Amstaad, City of Fate”