Falsely Banned

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
Passionfruit
Passionfruit
Watcher
Passionfruit
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:02 pm

Post by Passionfruit »

So after I was unbanned, right after I made this post here ^^^^^^^ I was instantly banned again and my IP was suspended. I've just noticed that my IP has been unbanned, but my account is still deactivated. Is someone trolling? I'm after a simple answer, am I unbanned or not?

It seems there is no justice here. Seeing as when I'm trying to handle my appeal a Moderator replies with this: https://ibb.co/b7KK1Zj
Firstly, I'm not taking responsibility for shit when I've been fucked around for three months and mistreated by the admin team. Secondly, making someone wait a few years is absurd, especially when I haven't done anything wrong for me to have to wait that long.

About a month ago (which was still about a month after I had been banned), I had an admin message me on discord pretending he would help me sort my account. Screenshot here: https://ibb.co/rF5Tq53 A month later and he still hasn't replied. Then I've had this other moderator (PenquinPower) who has a weird grudge against me and has been constantly suppressing me and stop me from being able to access this site. I

All I asked for in the first place was to be unbanned. Simple, really fucking simple. I asked nicely at first, it got ignored, so I pleaded my case and that got ignored. I had a moderator contact me on discord, i responded, he ignored, I waited a month for him to reply. So after being pissed around so long, I had to make this post.

I haven't harmed anyone here or done anything immoral, but yet I've been treated like a criminal by the Mod team. Instead of even giving me a chance to play one game here, I'm instantly banned for the smallest reason and Zoraster is way too stubborn to listen to reason or approve my appeal (even though I made a darn good case).

Return to “Solved Requests”