Blind Tag RAF 3! GAME OVER Team Re Wins!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:15 am

Post by PokerFace »

I want to use:
HAMMER
I vote for:
restricted discussion to this forum
I like BTRAF because:
BTRAF2 Last Survivor

Die Scum Die!
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:38 am

Post by PokerFace »

Andycyca wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:can you clarify what you mean by blind voting. I'm not totally sure what you mean.
Blind Vote means that you won't know the actions of other people as I used to do in previous BTRAFs. All I will publish is the casualties list. Any other questions?
@ANDY

Ok let's say I shoot myself and I am not in casualty list. This means I killed at least one person. How will I learn who I killed?
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:48 am

Post by PokerFace »

Andycyca wrote:You won't know...

Hey! At least, I'll reveal all actions when the game ends. What does everyone think about this rule?
Can't say I am a big fan since I won't know if I got a killing spree/Monster Kill.

The death scene can be useful in getting info on people's alignment. I am not sure the clues max mentioned will be enough to help too much. SK will have a huge advantage if he knows all we know, but doesn't know what we don't know.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:44 am

Post by PokerFace »

Max wrote:Wait Andy whats the use of weapons if we can't see them
This is another reason why we need death scenes

Clues should be about people's alignment instead of who shot who. Who shot who can easily be a random killing and therefore is not as useful as a clue about alignment.

clues = more definite
death scene = laughs and 'some' ideas on alignment
clues with alignment > death scene
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:14 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Andycyca wrote:
Max wrote:Wait Andy whats the use of weapons if we can't see them
Flavor :twisted:

OK I'm gonna throw you some clues each round, but not all will be true. I can make a death scene, but the details on each death will be vague (for example, I'll say that
Your Mom
was found with an extra nostril or something like that) but I won't reveal EXACTLY what killed the player. How about that
-------
Not revealing teams? I'm not sure about this, as getting info is crucial for later rounds, but again, this game is for you, and if you want it I can post something like "3 people on team Z and 2 on team X are dead"

Signups until Wed!!!
I am not sure I entirely like where this is going. I think you may be doing to much to this thing when the old way was just fine. If you could better explain exactly how blind/ how many teams there will be it would be apreciated.

Don't worry, I will stay /in just because I might as well test this out and see how it goes, but I do believe you may be overdoing things since the old way was good as it was.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:47 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Signups closed already JDGA

BUT Andy said he would send pm's out later today. I suggest you PM him NOW or else you probably won't get in.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #56 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:40 am

Post by PokerFace »

Title says wait for your pms. I don't think he sent them yet.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #62 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:29 pm

Post by PokerFace »

To those that care

BTRAF1
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6401

BTRAF2
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6648

That's right I have reached the final rounds and should be feared by those not on my team. If you are on
Team Re
, you got nothing to fear from me.

Vote: Sammich

I <3 bandwagons
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #67 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:47 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Battle Mage wrote:
PokerFace wrote:To those that care

BTRAF1
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6401

BTRAF2
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6648

That's right
I
have reached the final rounds and should be feared by those not on my team. If you are
on Team Re
, you got nothing to fear from me.

Vote: Sammich

I <3 bandwagons
lol this is so obviously building upto a
Shoot: Self
, its hilarious. :p
Sammich wrote:Nobody shoot Pokerface, he's gonna shoot himself this round like BM said.
Oh'Really?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #69 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:02 am

Post by PokerFace »

You are doing it again BM.

You are focusing on only one guy, me. This is a situation where you have multiple teams and players to worry about. I wonder how many people are going to shoot you this game. You do have the fierce player award (AKA Bullseye Tattoo) so you better watch out! Next RAF it might be fun to place bets on stats like how many people will shoot at BM.

@Anyone,
PM me if you are on Team Re.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #73 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:57 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Battle Mage wrote:
PokerFace wrote:You are doing it again BM.

You are focusing on only one guy, me. This is a situation where you have multiple teams and players to worry about. I wonder how many people are going to shoot you this game. You do have the fierce player award (AKA Bullseye Tattoo) so you better watch out! Next RAF it might be fun to place bets on stats like how many people will shoot at BM.

@Anyone,
PM me if you are on Team Re.
im focussing on you, because you're the only interesting person here. :P

BM
I am more scared than flattered right now.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #74 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:05 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I just got a great idea :)

Wine (Nice italian wine I hope) sits in front of me. I will drink it and share it with my friends in the most whimsical of fashions. Its about time I was blind too...

Pf writes a pm. He uses a dice tag of 1d19. He explains that the numbers stand for each player in order with 19 representing the sky. He sends the pm to Andy 'without' looking in his outbox to see what number it is. he continues to speak in third person just to piss people off.

That's right people the wine surrounding me is irrating so I'm going to share it with everyone. I told Andy to have me shoot whatever the dice rolled. That's right, I don't even know what I'm doing. :twisted:
Last edited by PokerFace on Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #79 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:28 am

Post by PokerFace »

Bah and Shit! :cry:

The dice screwed me. Yet it is probably better I do terrible in one of these things.

Seven remain and only one is left on my team.

Go Re!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #102 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:16 am

Post by PokerFace »

Alright!! ^5 Sir Tornado

I didn't really do anything but my team still won. So my team/myself are undefeated for contestes 1-3.

Sadly though we all realize I did practically nothing this time :(

And considering the basic meta of those on my team excluding Sir T who played BTRAF for his first time, I would not be greatly surprised if we all shot ourselves day 1. I rolled a 3. I checked my sentbox when the round was over.

@Andy,
would you please clue us in on who did what in each round.
Last edited by PokerFace on Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #109 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:43 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Andycyca wrote:Hahaha time to unveil:

1. Dice shooting wasn't enabled. Yes, some people tried it, but I told them that I wouldn't count those actions. However I wanted to see your reaction to it.
i rolled a 3. andy said no dice allowed. I looked in send and then told him I would shoot myself because I decided to go with the dice. Bad idea on my part. I thought i should shoot the sky but dice made me change my mind :(

I guessed right about me, max, and perfect suiciding D1. Thought BA would too but that was wrong. Nice job Sir T. Thanks for pulling that one out of the fire.

Considering the suicides and sky shots BTRAF's 2 and 3 are good lessons in how to and how to not kill yourself.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”