Chaos Diplomacy FINISHED! Who were the survivors?

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2755 (isolation #200) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Yeah I knew I wasn't going to be able to submit. I am just not available all the time but I guess that's just part of the game?

At least Breeze forgot too so I don't feel as bad about not convoying him even though we decided upon that so long ago lol
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2772 (isolation #201) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I can say 1 day deadlines are fine but sometimes... they aren't fine at all. Like, stuff happens and I can't always get to my computer. I get that's on me but whats a guy to do?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2797 (isolation #202) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:32 am

Post by DeathNote »

I have complaints about that. If ani and i start fighting then it pretty much guarantees that nya/shadow win.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2804 (isolation #203) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by DeathNote »

No? My game plan has been prep for the day that the Turks arrive on my shore. I have been fairly reasonable with Ani all things considered. I will do my best to take the rest of HOL and BEL now that the turks somehow have control over them and are trying to cause problems for me but overall, I don't stand much of a chance of winning this. That chance is pretty much 0 if Ani sides with you guys against me. At the very least, I want him to stay neutral but we all know how that goes (Radja).

@Ani- I don't really want you to respond to me in the public press because stating intentions can be a bad thing, especially when you are right inbetween me and the Turks, but you are about at picking time. You can maybe get away with taking Mist and one of Matt's old territories but you won't get to keep them unless you are using those forces to hurt me. I don't know what the end game is here, maybe Shadow/Nya will split a win with you? Maybe Bella gets to join in on that too? Idk... it would be a complete grace thing at this point. If you are cool with hoping for Grace, then I welcome our fight and I am eager to see how long I can last.

If you are in it to win it like me, then perhaps its time we take up arms together? I could split the remaining German countries with you and easily help you hold off Turkish fleets. There is certainly potential there.

@Breeze - Hope you don't lose? I don't know man... I want to support you as much as I can but I can't really get over there to help out. We can do the convoy thing again. I wanted to do that last year but we missed our chance and then Matt was sent out to attack me so I was forced to take advantage of back dooring him. I'll submit the convoy move right off this time. Let me know if there is some way I can help.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2810 (isolation #204) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I don't see how i can be seen as threatening when my fleets are no where near him yet you surround him.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2811 (isolation #205) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by DeathNote »

And its not king maker. It's me speaking out against the turks for using everyone else to destroy me.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2814 (isolation #206) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by DeathNote »

alright Turks, tell me what Matt's doing so I can plan my moves accordingly.

@Breeze - convoy to PRU still stands.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2815 (isolation #207) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 2812, animorpherv1 wrote:I'll tell you this much. I've made a decision on what I want to do about OGML, and simply put, I can't risk it. He's been against everything I've tried to do since Day 1 (to the point of trying to attack Mist and I solo), and now that he's in a position to be removed, I can't risk it. If DN will support me into OGML's territory in the spring, then we can get Mist into Munich by the fall for sure.

Sure I'll support you. Hold that thought though, I want to see what Matt does before I commit in case I need to remove him from the picture first. I just can't have his fleets getting all up in my grill when time is running out.

I will for sure support you in there before the year ends
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2827 (isolation #208) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:43 am

Post by DeathNote »

Except at the time that Matt left, we were on decent terms. I had no intention of attacking unless provoked.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2841 (isolation #209) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:53 am

Post by DeathNote »

This could change things for sure.

At least a replacement means he might not be against me.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2843 (isolation #210) » Sun May 01, 2016 10:47 am

Post by DeathNote »

Welcome to the game Lady. Thanks for replacing in even though it is so late in the game.

As it stands, the Turks (Pink/Green) have been allied since day 1 and have managed to take over a good portion of the board. Bella (Teal) is also allied with them.

I am your closest neighbor (Dark Pink) and have recently taken a territory from you. The reason for that is because of Matt gave control of his forces to the Turks who decided to push into the NTH sea. Due to public press, I would have quickly taken the low countries as nothing your fleets did could catch me off guard. I have already submitted my actions for turn but that will likely change based off what you choose to do.

Russia is allied with me and I am doing my best to support him against the Turks.

Ani (Spain) is on the fence I assume about which factions to support. If he sides with the Turks, then I'm afraid we are screwed no matter what. He probably won't state which side he chooses in thread and will hold off picking as long as possible since the Turks have him surrounded.

Hope that helps get you up to date on current events. I'm sure someone else will do a better job of explaining things but this is where I feel we stand right now.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2848 (isolation #211) » Sun May 01, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Ani this will be your last chance to help me before things get out of hand. I need you to move a fleet into MAO to at least stall. I'm not ready to be fighting off invading fleets until the north sea is back under my control. It's the least you can do for me supporting you into OGML.

Sorry Lady, I was willing to change up my actions but I guess we didn't really have time to discuss what could be. At this point, I'm going to just try and take the low countries so that I can build back in England. It's the best option for me personally.

You can still try and coin toss with me to take a spot and hopefully stay in the game? It's sucky to replace into a game like this especially when you are replacing someone who is behind.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2851 (isolation #212) » Sun May 01, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Yeah, hold out a little longer.... Nya the valiant hero will come and save you then you can make a come back and win the game as a big happy family.

Geeze, at least be a little honest with your posts.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2853 (isolation #213) » Sun May 01, 2016 7:49 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 2852, Nyalite wrote:Um that is actually how I see it happening so idk what you are talking about.

You see her surviving long enough to save her and then eliminate me and then just draw afterwards?

If that's how you plan on playing the game, why are we not all just drawing right now?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2866 (isolation #214) » Mon May 02, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 2858, Nyalite wrote:Deathnote it's not like I'm a monster, you aren't even really my enemy, there's only one person who said he was. It's not like I'm running around saying
Hail Satan

Ani i'm just going to leave mao open for you. That way you can move out of spain. Then I will move to naf. And shadow can move to wes. Can you confirm that. Keep in touch. Also are you okay with mist having mun. Now that you have ber. In the next round we can see where we are.

I am so proud of this ya'll have no idea. Vive la France

I am obviously your enemy at this point based off what you tell everyone. I just don't get your end goal.

If it really is just eliminate me/Breeze then draw with the remaining players, then I will gladly surrender now to make that easier. There is no way I win this fight in the long run. Breeze won't last much longer (no offense buddy) and Ani not participating means he will be forced to draw or lose once the fighting stops. I'm just not prepared to take one your forces.

If you plan on progressing past me/breeze, then I understand and will try to fight and pull other people support. Getting to 18 territories isn't an unreasonable goal.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2867 (isolation #215) » Mon May 02, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I know this is a losing battle and I will do my best to stay alive as long as possible but would rather just draw with the other people who are going to get that option after I am gone.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2877 (isolation #216) » Tue May 03, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Not at all surprising.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2913 (isolation #217) » Fri May 06, 2016 9:39 am

Post by DeathNote »

Oh yeah I'm down to draw. I considered fighting to the bitter end but I only wanted to do that to prove that Nya is just as much a villain as the rest of us. I didn't like her trying to seem like she was everyone's ally and hero. She kinda already proved my point when she attacked Ani and painted it as vindication for Mist (yeah right). This is of course, my opinion as I am sure Nya will see things differently and naturally defender herself from this post.

Breeze, I am going to support you into Berlin just so that you have that option. I don't necessarily expect you to take it but I want to have the option of bouncing bella out there so that their move isn't risk free.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2925 (isolation #218) » Fri May 06, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by DeathNote »

If people will hurry up and draw, then you will make it just fine.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2934 (isolation #219) » Sun May 08, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I will be holding for the remainder of the game until I am either eliminated or everyone finally decides to draw. I considered trying to take some territory and defend as well as possible but I would lsoe in the long run anyways.

I don't see a reason for Nya/Shadow to let other people draw with them but I figure its best for me to go for that anyways because convincing people to fight against them is even more impossible.

Good game all, I had fun with it overall. Def want this to be nominated for something.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2945 (isolation #220) » Mon May 09, 2016 11:25 am

Post by DeathNote »

Yeah ani needed to team up with me sooner and Matt needed to not let the Turks make decisions for him.

Then mist would be out of the picture and we would hav more of a chance to fight back.

What ifs don't win games though
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2966 (isolation #221) » Wed May 11, 2016 11:58 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I'm going to Chicago. Destroy me if it makes you guys feel better.

Nominate this game for something too and I'll support it.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2983 (isolation #222) » Tue May 17, 2016 7:30 am

Post by DeathNote »

I get that the site was down but this game still going on amuses me.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2986 (isolation #223) » Tue May 17, 2016 8:21 am

Post by DeathNote »

If you guys are willing to take the time for that official win then more power to you. Can i just surrender and make life easy?

I left with a win in my heart long ago.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2993 (isolation #224) » Wed May 18, 2016 4:08 am

Post by DeathNote »

Take it. Build your fleet so you can fight all those baddies out there lol.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3003 (isolation #225) » Tue May 24, 2016 10:01 am

Post by DeathNote »

Very fun game and I still stand by my suggestion of nominating this for some sort of award. I don't really pay attention to scummies so I don't know what the options are but this game was fun to play and exciting to watch. The commentary from the Mods (Gale included) made me laugh and I enjoyed reading.

It was a different type of game that required a good set of social and strategic skills which made it quite the challenge.

Thanks for modding!
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3004 (isolation #226) » Tue May 24, 2016 10:02 am

Post by DeathNote »

I imagined a pretty epic endgame if I could have just convinced Ani to side with me. It was kind of what I wanted too.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3014 (isolation #227) » Tue May 24, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Breeze didn't want to end the game in hopes that you guys would start fighting.

I figured some others didn't want the game just because why quite when you are ahead? Personally, I was too apathetic to care once the tipping point of Ani getting backstabbed happen. I probably would have put some effort into the game if I saw a little more internal conflict.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”