SK Game - Jump In! (Reveal'd)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Mad Jackal
Mad Jackal
Goon
Mad Jackal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:31 am

Post by Mad Jackal »

Surely this italics thing is correct. I wonder if it all needs to be in itialics ? Watch me not try yet. I'll see if I live this one to support xyzzy's theory
Either you are part of the solution, or you are part of the problem. You can form two lines to make it easier for me, or I'll figure it out on my own. It is your call.
Mad Jackal
Mad Jackal
Goon
Mad Jackal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:53 am

Post by Mad Jackal »

Yes STD. I agree. My point is taking baby steps and trying to identify what we can say freely to ensure we can talk without being killed (if italics does work.)

Then I'll go back and start looking at what is "common" or "missing" in the other posts.

and it might be a good idea to post (in italics) what our posts eliminate as possibilities or create as possibilities when we do post without italtics. To give the living a head start in solving it instead of waiting until we come alive again -if the post kills us
Either you are part of the solution, or you are part of the problem. You can form two lines to make it easier for me, or I'll figure it out on my own. It is your call.
Mad Jackal
Mad Jackal
Goon
Mad Jackal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:18 am

Post by Mad Jackal »

Jingolaw wrote:
As I said earlier...I think it’s a matter of figuring out positive content that must be included, rather than negative content that must not be included.

That said, these Black-Box type games are difficult to play when the mod is away..so I'll await the thread's revival upon GreenLiquid's return.
I could agree with the first part. MAYBE.

Looking at STD's post before though - he's typed every keystroke possible. And I have a bad feeling he'll die for it. Where do you think that puts us? (assuming he dies.) alternatively. If he lives through that post, how do we explore further which "key or keys" saved him?

I agree with the last part too. we'll be in a world of hurt if say I (for example) am really dead and I've posted all this info....

@grek

I do not think the dead may talk in italics.

Mad Jackal
Mad Jackal
Goon
Mad Jackal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:01 am

Post by Mad Jackal »

I would like to point out that Blue Zebra posted number 71. Which was acknowledged and he survived.

Yet he posted again in 79, and no mention at all was made by the mod. Does this mean you must just survive once per killing spree? Or were both posts some-how safe or what?

Mod?

(and kill me for this I guess if need be.)
Mad Jackal
Mad Jackal
Goon
Mad Jackal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:02 am

Post by Mad Jackal »

The slick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.

Does
somestrangeflea
mean the letter located in the alphabet between T and V is missing from the sentences?
Mad Jackal
Mad Jackal
Goon
Mad Jackal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:53 am

Post by Mad Jackal »

<haunt>
Of course I'm dead. I am an idiot.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”