The Resistance (Orange Game)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
brianj
brianj
Goon
brianj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:09 am

Post by brianj »

Hello, Zordiak replacement here.

I am fine with keeping Me=Weird/KageLord/Cybele group though I am wary of adding ani and ooba. I don't like how ani just kept silent after nominating Cybele's proposal and admitted it was mistake only when chenhsi questioned him about it. And I think he didn't pay much effort into have people reject the plan either. Not ruling out the idea that ani could have tried to discredit Cybele plan with his behaviour either though. ani, were you going to vote for or against the plan if no one pointed your mistake?

As for the fourth person I like myself, or chenhsi because he was the first one to point out ani.
brianj
brianj
Goon
brianj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:36 am

Post by brianj »

Shouldn't we have the town discuss the plans before sending them in? (and I see ooba has not replied to chenhsi yet either). I don't like KageLord just nominating immediately when Cybele makes his recommendation; KageLord could just pass most of the blame to him if the mission fails. I'll have to vote NO on this one.
brianj
brianj
Goon
brianj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:37 am

Post by brianj »

KageLord wrote:
brianj wrote:Shouldn't we have the town discuss the plans before sending them in? (and I see ooba has not replied to chenhsi yet either). I don't like KageLord just nominating immediately when Cybele makes his recommendation; KageLord could just pass most of the blame to him if the mission fails. I'll have to vote NO on this one.
... I hope you realize that by the time you made this post, the deadline had already passed. Would you rather we just have no plan delegation nomination? Why put Empire one step closer to a win if we can stop it right here (assuming people like chenhsi on the plan)?

If you are voting no, do us the courtesy of saying who you want for next time. Everyone staying quiet is helping no one. You might as well be Empire if you don't at least say who you want.
Okay, I didn't notice that. I would have liked to see explanation of
why
you are proposing that plan in that post though- or is the approaching deadline the only reason you went along with my plan? I would have at least actively tried to recommend certain set of players to encourage town discussion about it instead of passively throwing name of three players as your pick and going along with it when most of the town just picked on one. More discussion > one time counter (especially since the time counter resets after attacking a base). Not liking you very much -_-

Also after reading through the entire thread I would actually throw in Zang as my fourth pick; he seem to be big if in the town and actually involving him in the game will give us more material to work with later on. Letting someone we have no idea about slide unmolested to the late game is terrible, especially when analysis on everyone will likely be needed when we start nominating people for final base. Same arguments can apply to me as well, but I am not sure I have enough credibility yet to have this happen, so yeah, he looks to be acceptable compromise for now. Incidentally, what about ooba makes you uncomfortable Zang?
brianj
brianj
Goon
brianj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:20 am

Post by brianj »

ooba wrote:I'm really sorry. I missed bookmarking this after the move.
Will be active henceforth.
Can you answer chenhsi's question please? Pretty interested in how this setup will turn out, since everyone except me seems to have agreed to this plan.
brianj
brianj
Goon
brianj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:49 am

Post by brianj »

Honestly I rather replace KageLord with afk townie like Zang/SSBF/me (I have explained why few posts before) but I see no reason to vote against the plan should leader propose it unscathed.
brianj
brianj
Goon
brianj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:12 am

Post by brianj »

Guys, I know this looks totally incriminating, but I am sure there is perfectly good reason for this >.<
brianj
brianj
Goon
brianj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:15 am

Post by brianj »

Totally Not Fake Base 3 Mission Results

THE ALARMS ARE TRIPPED! The Empire has managed to sabotage the mission!

Everyone in bunker is hushed into silence as they hear the air sirens from their mission for the first time. Four delegated individuals quickly return back to their bunker, dejected by unanticipated failure.

All right, looks like we still have some work to do.

_____

gg, guys. :)
brianj
brianj
Goon
brianj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:19 am

Post by brianj »

Honestly I critically messed up the prospect for Empire by proposing me/chensi option as my first post. Because of the way Zordiak left behind a perception of scuminess I tried to redeem myself by trying to propose pro-town ideas, but it backfired spectacularly on my face. I should have realized that deadline was sooner and that people would be amenable to whatever plan proposed by others; even if he was almost afk player that can't be trusted =/ Good game to everyone.

Anyway... YAY SUPREME AUTOLOSS!

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”