Pokémon Showdown Random Battles Tournament (Winner: Something_Smart)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

/in
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

praying the stupid turtle mythical doesn't break the format
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

(This will be after new mons are added and before monthly rebalancing so it's gonna be big fun with the new mons)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 8, Skygazer wrote: Oh, Ausuka and I are playing by the way. We'll accept /ins that don't have Showdown usernames listed, but just try to have that noted ahead of the tournament!
randbats gamer

Is the username I'm entering under
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 25, 2023 12:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I played some sv randbats this part week. There is an overabundance of HO sets and I am going to become the joker bc it's so polarized
retired

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”