Agree With Not_Mafia's Opinions Game

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Agree With Not_Mafia's Opinions Game

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Want to see how good your opinions are? Now is your chance. Remember, you're not trying to predict my opinions, you're giving yours so you can assess their quality or lack thereof.

Take the test here: https://forms.gle/PBZWdjyXATEGheFF6
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

A lot of hate for Pride and Prejudice here
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #5 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3, Not_Mafia wrote:A lot of hate for Pride and Prejudice here
And for The Great Gatsby. The Great Gatsby is the best American novel, you can fight me on this
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #8 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

The winner currently has 11 points.

17 responses and there are currently two questions nobody has answered correctly
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #14 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Just pick the one that speaks to your soul
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #15 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

25 responses and we still have 1 question that nobody has answered correctly
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #17 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:03 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Ladies and Gents and Everyone Else. We have a winner.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #27 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Wuh-stuh-shuh

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”