The Curse of Kowhai Mall - JUDITH MAIN THREAD - COMPLETED

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
CaptainMeme
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
Banana Split
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:25 am

Post by CaptainMeme »

In post 13, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Are you saying I can’t explore the room until the next phase, then what am I supposed to do until then?
At the moment you can explore anywhere in the main eatery area - basically, this phase you can do stuff inside the red area:

Then, at the end of this phase, you'll move to whatever room you chose, and you'll be able to do stuff in there next phase. Then the round after you'll return here, and the whole thing repeats.
Sometimes when I'm thinking of a track to submit, I think to myself "okay I could submit X, but I know a lot of people won't care for it, there's no point in wasting their time and mine". Glad to see [CaptainMeme] isn't burdened by such thoughts.

-Het
CaptainMeme
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
Banana Split

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:21 am

Post by CaptainMeme »

Certainly!

Your chat with Taly: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87979
Sometimes when I'm thinking of a track to submit, I think to myself "okay I could submit X, but I know a lot of people won't care for it, there's no point in wasting their time and mine". Glad to see [CaptainMeme] isn't burdened by such thoughts.

-Het
CaptainMeme
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
Banana Split

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:04 am

Post by CaptainMeme »

Sure thing! It's here: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87986

-Het
CaptainMeme
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
Banana Split

Post Post #30 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:47 am

Post by CaptainMeme »

Yep - the floor inside and outside are at the same level; you would be able to climb back in if you climb out.

-Het

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”