Newbie Introductions - Sup Fellow Home Slices

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
ChrisOrmie
ChrisOrmie
Goon
ChrisOrmie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by ChrisOrmie »

New, played variants but not forum Mafia before, sing a lot, love the rain, lucky to be Welsh, not born in Wales (or anywhere close mind), a phenomenal friend and lover, plus one is humbler than thou. ;)
Ride forth you merry gentlemen of yore and tell the lords of Hades that we come for to claim their heads in the names of vengeance and righteousness!
ChrisOrmie
ChrisOrmie
Goon
ChrisOrmie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by ChrisOrmie »

Nice yo meet you Rach! I'm South African born to a Welsh and English set of parents, with Viking/Irish blood thrown in along the way. But mostly I just think of myself as Welsh. PS gotta love a properly pronounced LL ;)
Ride forth you merry gentlemen of yore and tell the lords of Hades that we come for to claim their heads in the names of vengeance and righteousness!
ChrisOrmie
ChrisOrmie
Goon
ChrisOrmie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1873 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by ChrisOrmie »

I completed a newbie game here a few years ago, found the pacing difficult to adjust to and so went back to my old games of Speed Mafia (basically ~30min day/10min night) that I was more used to. However I've been reading finished games here ever since and re-read my previous game and remembered what amazing people I played with and the encouraging feedback I had. Long story short (Too late!) I'm back to give this site another shot.
In post 1183, ChrisOrmie wrote:New, played variants but not forum Mafia before, sing a lot, love the rain, lucky to be Welsh, not born in Wales (or anywhere close mind), a phenomenal friend and lover, plus one is humbler than thou. ;)
Wow... can't even find the words for this. :lol: Not sure what impression I wanted to leave! :lol:

EDIT: Also moved from UK to USA in the downtime, need to change my location. ;)
ChrisOrmie
ChrisOrmie
Goon
ChrisOrmie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1875 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:34 am

Post by ChrisOrmie »

In post 1874, Aristophanes wrote:Welcome back!
You has a good group in that game!

Also, Dat intro XD
I love it!
Thanks Ari, good to be back! I agree, that was a great group to get started with - makes me wish I'd come back sooner when I re-read the game. :lol:
ChrisOrmie
ChrisOrmie
Goon
ChrisOrmie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1879 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:43 am

Post by ChrisOrmie »

In post 1878, horrordude0215 wrote:Eh, I'll claim Newbie here considering I haven't been on the site in like 5-6 years. Surprised to see so many names around here that I still remember. Hey everyone!
Welcome back!
In post 1877, Highkey wrote:yo it's highkey, inspired by the BTS Mafia stuff to sign up for an account here

have some irl experience but nothing online yet
Be interested what you end up thinking of the pacing and style differences between irl and online mafia. Welcome.
In post 1876, Crush wrote:Hey I'm Crush from the beautiful continent of Europe, nice to meet you all. I got interested by playing ToS and watching Super Mafia on Twitch. I guess I'll be signing up for my first game tomorrow.
Hey Crush, welcome to the site. I moved from Wales, UK to the USA just over a year ago - what part of Europe you in?

Return to “General Discussion”