Song Contest 208 (Results posted)

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
BS2000
BS2000
Goon
BS2000
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:51 pm

Post by BS2000 »

/in with another one of my favorite rappers
i was going to learn the keyboard and write several ballads
But i went to a barbeque and got lost by the tater salad
BS2000
BS2000
Goon
BS2000
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:16 pm

Post by BS2000 »

Spoiler: no metal??! has to be a first

Namibia Haven't Yo Heard - ooh love this vibe a lot! 6.75 minute song that does not overstay it's welcome at all.

Mali Holy Holy Believe Anything - kinda MGMT-lite but I like it. love me some lightly distorted vox and some other effects too. this gets me a bit nostalgic.

Spain Haley Hendrix - sad goil music is rather oversaturated these days, but this is pretty good. also shouting that you need to start a garden might be the most early 2020s thing i've ever heard.

Chile My God Has A Telephone - another great vibe

Russia IC3PEAK - oh this is really good. not what I was expecting. very chilling and sinister

Mount Celeste Snail's House - even judging this sans video this is a pretty lovely track

Marrowind Shab - mmm this is nice.

Scythia The Light In Us All - this is from a game? this sounds straight out of a commercial. very early 2010s. like every trope to where it almost feels AI-generated. but shit fine with me, i'm a sucker for that era.

Ybor City Pet Lizard - the back of my caAaAaaArrRrrr. very domestic lyrics. I do like the video. And ultimately this is pretty tolerable for the genre.

Portugal Porpoise Spit - wasn't expecting a barband sound at all. can't make out the accent. scottish? Very 90s.

Libya The Kinzie Affair - whoOooOooaaAAaa-oOooH. oh this bridge is a bit unfortunate. this adorable video relic helps. can't wait for this to come out on itunes

i was going to learn the keyboard and write several ballads
But i went to a barbeque and got lost by the tater salad

Return to “General Discussion”