Mafiascum Wrestling Federation (The Road To ScummerSlam!)

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Searl
Searl
He/Him
Townie
Searl
He/Him
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #42 (isolation #0) » Sun May 14, 2023 12:06 am

Post by Searl »

egoposting
Searl
Searl
He/Him
Townie
Searl
He/Him
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #73 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:22 am

Post by Searl »

In post 72, VashtaNeurotic wrote: Audio Version of Promo: https://vocaroo.com/14FdRq21wWKG

Promo To The Crowd at the Start of Nightkill
Vash stands in the ring, mic in hand, clearing pacing abojut what he is about to say. Finally he begins.

"Last time I spoke to you it had been a bad week, well now it's been a bad several weeks. I've lost match after match, even ones where I had my partner Captainmeme to back me up. And...right now it's clear to me that..."

He pauses for a good few seconds almost not sure if he should continue with saying anything at all

"that I just haven't been good enough. And maybe if I had won a singles match I wouldn't believe that. And maybe if I hadn't been pinned at Showdown at the Speakeasy I wouldn't believe that. And maybe if I had my hands on that briefcase on Friday longer than a second I wouldn't believe that, but it's true."

He stands around, visible fuming a little

"But I'm not done fighting, I will get a win if it's the last thing I do, and I'm sorry Meme, but that means I have to do it on my own. Because for me, these are desperate times."

He pauses one last time to collect himself

"So it's time to call for desperate measures. Goodnight everyone."

He drops the mic and walks out of the ring

A Rallying Cry
The moment Vash disappears, the Captain vaults the ropes, landing on two feet in the ring.

You heard that? That was the speech of a David.

He turns, the emotionless eyes of his mask scanning the audience, the plastic smile attempting and failing to mask the fury in his voice.

I hear you all. Every week, cheering wrestlers the size of Goliath. Wrestlers with egos ten times the size of Goliath's.
They laugh in the face of opposition. Goliaths never respect their adversaries. Goliaths boast, why wouldn't they? Their talent keeps them from ever feeling the bitterness of defeat.

There's an eerie silence in the crowd as Meme continues.

David knows defeat. He goes down once, twice, thrice, to people who will never give him an ounce of their respect. But you know what?

The Pirate Doge's voice raises to a roar as he leaps on the rope, pumping his fist with every word and bringing the noise back to the crowd again.

He. Gets. Back. Up.

And you know what happens to Goliath when that persistence breaks through?

Jumping off the rope and showboating in the center of the ring again, he mimes a slingshot over his head, releasing the imaginary pebble at an imaginary giant.

I'll be cheering on David. I suggest you do, too.

And with that, he dashes off after his fellow WebDip Boi.

Return to “General Discussion”