[RC] A Thread About Trees

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Hamiens
Hamiens
Watcher
Hamiens
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:31 pm

Post by Hamiens »

Banyans, amirite, trís. They look like something out of a Salvador Dalí painting.
Rave.dj 1Million Dance Studio Video Mashup Challenge/Contest/Tournament

If you think you can beat these entries,
h
t
t
p
s
:
/
/
r
a
v
e
d
j
/
i
E
a
b
O
F
D
n
H
A
h
t
t
p
s
:
/
/
r
a
v
e
d
j
/
P
_
f
h
_
a
C
F
h
-
S
J
A
&
h
t
t
p
s
:
/
/
r
a
v
e
d
j
/
j
j
H
a
g
Q
V
i
Y
B
-
y
R
w
, go ahead --show me.
Hamiens
Hamiens
Watcher
Hamiens
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:10 pm

Post by Hamiens »

AI Chat
AI Chat is an AI chatbot that writes text. You can use it to write stories, messages, or programming code. You can use the AI chatbot as a virtual tutor in almost any subject.
Did you know reddit's /r/place thing is online, again?
Delete
As an AI language model, I do not have personal knowledge and experiences. However, I can provide information that as of now (August 2021), the /r/place is not currently available online. It was an event that occurred in April 2017, where Reddit users could collaborate in creating a massive pixel art canvas. The event has ended, and the canvas is not open for editing or viewing anymore.
Copy
Delete
That one; is online again. Can you suggest me a pixel art picture of a tree to put on it? something like 40 pixels high and 30 wide.
Delete
As an AI language model, I do not have visual capabilities to provide a pixel art image. But, I can suggest a simple tree design that you can use as a reference for creating pixel art on r/place. Here's a simple tree design:

```
```

Each 0 represents a transparent pixel and each 1 represents a green pixel. This design should fit the dimensions you provided (40 pixels high and 30 wide). You can adjust the colors or design to your preference.

Return to “General Discussion”