Song Contest 199 (Results posted!)

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:37 pm

Post by Merlyn »

/in, and submitted. No idea what people will think of this song!
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Tue May 02, 2023 5:24 am

Post by Merlyn »

Oh that's awesome, thanks Nexus
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Sat May 13, 2023 4:44 pm

Post by Merlyn »

Spoiler: so many good songs!

Gibraltar- Raven- Kelela has a magical voice, I love everything she does. Raven is a great song, the slow build to the fast tempo is *chefs kiss*

USA- Idol- I like the message of the song (at least in the translated lyrics I looked up) on the dark side of being an idol

Peru- Desire lines- great beat, great lyrics, and that last instrumental half is fantastic.

Wales- Come on Mess Me Up- This song is right up my alley. I found out the writer and singer wrote this about how hard it is to follow your passion sometimes, I feel that. Beautiful voice too!

Chile- Hollywood- kind of reminds me of Jakob Dylan, I feel like they’d be fun to go see in person

Ireland- Heal- I’ve been a fan of this song for a while. Simple, haunting.

Israel- Lon La-bul- fun beat, wish I knew more about the lyrics.

Yemen- Pirate Blues, fantastic guitar, I enjoy song that sound upbeat until you listen to the words

Denmark- Dust in the Wind- this was mine. I have great memories of this song because they played it on the Highlander tv series lol. I’ll always think it’s beautiful.

eSwatini- Ready Now- perfect antidote to all the angst I normally listen to! Lovely

Oz- Bible Black- great guitar, the voice is not my fav

Mali- Angel of Death- great song! Added to my playlist. :D
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Sat May 13, 2023 4:46 pm

Post by Merlyn »

Spoiler: now with ALL the songs!

Slovenia- Soju- I loved it- a 90’s alt rock vibe with a freaking sax solo?! Yes please.

Lithuania- Bocanegra- great vibe, makes me think of riding in the desert on a hot endless day. Glad to add this group to my playlists!

Gibraltar- Raven- Kelela has a magical voice, I love everything she does. Raven is a great song, the slow build to the fast tempo is *chefs kiss*

USA- Idol- I like the message of the song (at least in the translated lyrics I looked up) on the dark side of being an idol

Peru- Desire lines- great beat, great lyrics, and that last instrumental half is fantastic.

Wales- Come on Mess Me Up- This song is right up my alley. I found out the writer and singer wrote this about how hard it is to follow your passion sometimes, I feel that. Beautiful voice too!

Chile- Hollywood- kind of reminds me of Jakob Dylan, I feel like they’d be fun to go see in person

Ireland- Heal- I’ve been a fan of this song for a while. Simple, haunting.

Israel- Lon La-bul- fun beat, wish I knew more about the lyrics.

Yemen- Pirate Blues, fantastic guitar, I enjoy song that sound upbeat until you listen to the words

Denmark- Dust in the Wind- this was mine. I have great memories of this song because they played it on the Highlander tv series lol. I’ll always think it’s beautiful.

eSwatini- Ready Now- perfect antidote to all the angst I normally listen to! Lovely

Oz- Bible Black- great guitar, the voice is not my fav

Mali- Angel of Death- great song! Added to my playlist. :D
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Sun May 14, 2023 3:00 am

Post by Merlyn »

thanks everyone, I added so many songs and artists to my playlists with this one!

Return to “General Discussion”