Vacation/ Limited Access

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #0) » Tue May 11, 2004 7:33 am

Post by massive »

Am out of town on business with less free time than I expected. Will be back on Thursday.

-- dave
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #1) » Sat May 22, 2004 12:54 am

Post by massive »

Out for the extended weekend (Monday too) to see my brother graduate from college. Back probably Monday evening.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:14 am

Post by massive »

Just moved to Germany and the internet is shaky at best ... not to mention the fact that the Army blocks certain, ahem, game-related websites. Am working to rectify the situation, but be forewarned that I'm few and far between.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:35 am

Post by massive »

I am so SO
SO
sorry to be doing this, but continued small access windows plus installation woes has me requesting to be replaced in all my games, though I don't think there's many. I'm barely back for the day after the 11th day of my 6-day business trip, and I fly back to the UK on Saturday. Needless to say, *sniffle*, tomorrow will be spent sleeping and probably not in front of 'scum. Please accept my apologies! I will be back in fine form on Monday the 7th of March or thereabouts.

(sowwy)
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:13 am

Post by massive »

Am out in the UK on emergency work travel -- domain controller down bla bla, switch this that -- and will be limited in access until June 20.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:17 pm

Post by massive »

I'm on holiday (to Paris, yay!) for the next week, returning Monday the 26th. Will try and check when able.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2255 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:49 am

Post by massive »

Spending an extended weekend in Seattle; may be able to check in, but will be sporadic at best until Tuesday.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2500 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:19 am

Post by massive »

Starting VLA through the 19th.

Return to “General Discussion”