comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #45 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:11 am

Post by xyzzy »

In post 41, Jenga wrote:roles are coming via pm right? not site chat?

I haven't even turned on site chat in like a year
turn on your dang site chat then
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #46 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:11 am

Post by xyzzy »

So I kinda forgot the game was happening, but I've played this setup a couple times in sitechat before, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew if I voted you I'd either get scum and p much win, or I'd get town and you'd shoot him (killing scum). That's how it goes pretty much every time. So I flipped a coin that would only land heads up.

I get this setup mixed up a lot, though, with SS3 (and also every time I skim this I think townies are perma one-shot lynchproof) which is why I posted like I did at beginning of day 2. I know you know I'm town, cuz if you didn't think I was, you'd have shot me yesterday. Let's lynch RC and win this thing for the homies?
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #48 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:12 am

Post by xyzzy »

So I kinda forgot the game was happening, but I've played this setup a couple times in sitechat before, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew if I voted you I'd either get scum and p much win, or I'd get town and you'd shoot him (killing scum). That's how it goes pretty much every time. So I flipped a coin that would only land heads up.

I get this setup mixed up a lot, though, with SS3 (and also every time I skim this I think townies are perma one-shot lynchproof) which is why I posted like I did at beginning of day 2. I know you know I'm town, cuz if you didn't think I was, you'd have shot me yesterday. Let's lynch RC and win this thing for the homies?
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #51 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:15 am

Post by xyzzy »

VOTE: ausuka I'm voting you in my first post b/c I'm town
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #59 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:18 am

Post by xyzzy »

VOTE: wisdom
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #64 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:19 am

Post by xyzzy »

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #75 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:23 am

Post by xyzzy »

In post 71, Jenga wrote:
In post 70, Buki wrote:if wis town

probably jegan/xyzzy
this is scum
buki/jenga is scum imo
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #82 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:24 am

Post by xyzzy »

In post 78, Ausuka wrote:Oops.

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #87 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:25 am

Post by xyzzy »

In post 83, Jenga wrote:Buki is scum overexplaining
you've been acting real weird and jumpy this whole game
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #98 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:27 am

Post by xyzzy »

VOTE: Ausuka

Jenga might be scum but I think if she is she's goon and Ausuka feels gf-y
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #100 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:28 am

Post by xyzzy »

I feel way less confident about buki/jenga
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #107 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:30 am

Post by xyzzy »

In post 103, Ausuka wrote:
In post 96, Wisdom wrote:
In post 90, Ausuka wrote:
In post 84, Wisdom wrote:ausuka do you have anything other than nakee votes
not really honestly. i guess 86 looks a bit fake because there's no reason for scum jenga to do that and also xyzzy is sring jenga so.
why xyzzy scum
you're town, there are 2 scum, buki and jenga are crossvoting, so fmpov xyzzy must be scum. Although idrk how to case them rn.

idk why xyzzy didn't rushhammer there? 98 is 2 seconds after 97 so it wasn't intentional. Actually maybe they're just cautious idk.
wait explain your logic of how I'm scum from your point of view

I don't follow
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #109 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:30 am

Post by xyzzy »

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #110 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:31 am

Post by xyzzy »

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #112 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:31 am

Post by xyzzy »

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #113 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:31 am

Post by xyzzy »

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #118 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:33 am

Post by xyzzy »

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #119 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:33 am

Post by xyzzy »

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #121 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:34 am

Post by xyzzy »

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #122 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:34 am

Post by xyzzy »

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #123 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:34 am

Post by xyzzy »

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #124 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:34 am

Post by xyzzy »

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #125 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:34 am

Post by xyzzy »

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #127 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:34 am

Post by xyzzy »

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #129 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:36 am

Post by xyzzy »

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #133 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:38 am

Post by xyzzy »

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #139 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:38 am

Post by xyzzy »

Return to “Completed Marathon Games”