farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #759 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

I have some reading to do so give me a couple of days or if someone wants to give me the break down why there is are votes against the person i took over would help save time.
Thanks.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #772 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:28 am

Post by farside22 »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Ok guys

even the HD assigned to argue with me has now caved in under the weight of my arguments.

This means that universal support of my lynch CArtoonDog should now proceed.
Gee do I get a chance to defend myself first? :cry: Quick what is the name of the chartoon dog?
Okay I got that out of my system. I made notes and this is what I got thus far.

Sarcastro
- How is it that someone can come in and hammer without suspicion just so they can have time to read? Joins bandwangon saying he agree with Pooky. Disagrees with Monkey about what I thought as well seeing his voting pattern. Seems people think he is just that way.

BM:
How do you know Sarc is the jester? What lead you to that thought? Scummie looking is hard to ignore. Someone taking him seriously is nothing to be harsh about.

Talitha
- Out often. Checks in. Hasn't offered anything. Posting just enough not to be replace. Blah. Wait finally got something. Not really getting everything she is saying, but mostly good comments made overall.

Alko:
Why was RW wrong for attacking Sacro? He voted really without much of a reason. Post 577 trying to justify comments about RW was not answered well. Looks like he got trapped by his own comments and has no way to really get out. I just feel he is getting off too easy and CKD allowed him to.

MeMe:
Post 567 sounds more like she is lying back and watching then playing. Less talk from a player mean less information. Lurkering without comments are thoughts leads to thought of you being scum. Few other comments. Pretty much called Holy out for what she is doing too. Blah.

CDK:
What part of Al-Ko post 577 was adequate? Really the only one to say it was adequate and joined this game of Pooky's. Really don't get the game.

Wolfcrier:
Post 586 offered next to nothing in scum hunting or pro-town. Wait I see he is new. Maybe he just doesn't know how to look at things all around. Replaced so will wait to see what replacement says before coming to any real conclusions.

Holy:
not much offer. Best thing she did on her own was note Monkeys comment. Seems to lay low and not say much of anything.

Pooky:
I'm confused by your game. How does lynching me show who is town and who is scum? How is sarcastro pro town for voting with you? How do you gain information from the people you chose. It seems very random way to do things.

From my read it seems so people were just let off the hook without really any follow thru. Most of my read I felt 3 people really stood out for different reason's. However my top suspect is al_kohaulec

Unvote:
Vote: al_kohaulec
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #775 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:farside, you realize that Alko is defending you, right?
Yes, but that doesn't change my mind on his play. Should I applaud someone I felt on my read didn't really offer much in his defense because he is defending me? Beside it seems the votes against me are a game that Pooky wants to play and if people are serious about it I better get a good reason.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #785 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

@pooky:
Do I get to have questions answered or do you ignore me for the rest of the game?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #799 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

Well I want an opportunity to say something since this is a deadline and no one is giving me a chance I am allowed to claim. IF you choose to lynch still go look at pooky and the person I voted against before he conviently changed his vote to lynch me.
I agree with GS this game sucks if no one listens.
I am the doctor.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #804 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:No one is giving you a chance? Pooky just made an actual case against you, and that's all you have to say for yourself? You're acting like there is a completely unreasonable wagon against you, when the reasoning is right in front of you, unrefuted atm.
I have no way of answering question that someone else did. I don't know why CB did what he did. If I did I would be physic. I don't know what I can say on what he did or why he felt the way he did. It makes me curious to know that Pooky just wants to lynch me and not answer my questions. Is that fair. So no I'm not having fun or going to answer something that I can't since the person was not me.
I don't see the person who took over as wolfcrier is getting this treatment so ask me if I care. I claimed you want to lynch and get pissy because I can't answer what someone else did? All you will find out is I was telling the truth about my role and who I was suspcious of and why. You work with what you get and that is what I did.
How is claiming doctor scummie.
FOS Sarcastro
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #809 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:34 am

Post by farside22 »

I didn't get what CB was trying to say. I never saw RW trying to buss wolfcrier that is why I just don't know what to say. It wasn't my oppinion. I think wolfcrier was trying to make a point and didn't really come across well, but that was my read on him. If someone wants to explain better what wolfcrier said that people found scummie I would apprieciate that, but don't expect it.
As for RW when he came across with pressure on him and presented himself I was impressed with his comment enough not to believe he was scum.
Although my list is not as complete most people I just felt were good, some didn't really say enough.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #815 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Sarcastro wrote:Note that she still hasn't claimed her target last night.
I never had to claim before with a role. I have seen the cop's claim, but most games I never saw anyone think to ask the doctor or the doctor state who they saved. If that is common I never saw it. (shrug) Protected petroleumjelly last night.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #817 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:33 am

Post by farside22 »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Farside

will you look into my eyes

and tell me

what i need to know?

Baby baby, I need your loving so....
Looks Pooky in the eyes.

I am the doctor. I have no knoweledge or ties to scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #819 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:54 am

Post by farside22 »

tyhess wrote:wait.....I could be worng, but I don't think you were replaced until today.....how would you know who CB protected?
Mod sent PM telling me my role and who CB protected last night.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #825 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

tyhess wrote:
farside22 wrote:
tyhess wrote:wait.....I could be worng, but I don't think you were replaced until today.....how would you know who CB protected?
Mod sent PM telling me my role and who CB protected last night.
2 things:
1) you played it off as if you hade protected petroliumjelly, and
2) why would the mod need to send you a pm to let you know that?
1)Well people are treating me as though I am CB, but honestly I didn't say I protected. Just said protected PJ. I didn't think it mattered how it was phrased.
2) Any time I've replaced in a game it states the following type of information. 1) who you are, town, scum, cop, doctor, ect. 2) if scum or some authority figure the mod usually lets you know who or what was the target that the person had done so you are up to date as a player in case people ask or just for your information. I think that is the best way I can explain that without out and out quoting the mod. (shrug).
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #850 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Holy wrote:Hm, if tomorrow our doc claimer is staying alive, then I will think further about her case. For now, I'll support an RW lynch or Monkey lynch, still.

Personally, I'm still curious about farside22's "choosy" PBPA, TBH.
Tell you what I will get back to it after my trip this weekend. I just didn't really have much to say about the other players. I wanted those that pinged my scum radar out first.
Since I will be gone Friday and the town needs a lynch I will change my vote.

unvote:
vote: JDGA
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #852 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:52 am

Post by farside22 »

MeMe wrote:
unvote: QuickBen
vote: farside22

Of the two wagons, this one seems safer.
Why because your scum partner could be lynched.
Seriously what has JDGA said that makes you think he isn't scum or that I'm more likely scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #854 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:04 am

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Holy wrote:Hm, if tomorrow our doc claimer is staying alive, then I will think further about her case. For now, I'll support an RW lynch or Monkey lynch, still.
posts like this always make me cringe.

as it stands, I dont want to lynch the possible doctor today. My vote will probably end up on JDGA before the "day" is out....
farside22 wrote:
MeMe wrote:
unvote: QuickBen
vote: farside22

Of the two wagons, this one seems safer.
Why because your scum partner could be lynched.
Seriously what has JDGA said that makes you think he isn't scum or that I'm more likely scum?
ugh, this sounds like a deflection..., I dont like this post either, but your claim (without a counter claim) still stands good in my eyes
Well I didn't care for MeMe's comment. She just votes without reason. Do I sit there and just take a vote without commenting on the lack of reasoning? It's a piss pour vote and without reason. She's been too quiet and it irks me that some people are getting away with doing that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #862 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:14 am

Post by farside22 »

@MeMe: Why do you think JDGA is the jester. I would say Sarcastro is more likely the jester do to his constant. Lets lynch her she is scum comments over and over. His hammer vote day one and the fact he thinks anyone can claim doctor and it looks good.
That said why hasn't anyone asked what the picture of the doctor is. Obviously there are pictures on each of the cards. The mason on perry mason (cute) and the town has a pic. Well the pic on my card is on Bones McCoy from Star Trek. All I thought to say when I got it was "Damn it Jim I'm a doctor not a miracle worker." :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #869 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Sarcastro wrote:The thread where Mith was talking about the cards lists McCoy as the image on the Doctor card, MeMe.
As much as I post a lot I don't read every single thing on this site. Since I've been here what 4 months I don't go beyond a few weeks at the most and have no time to look anything up.
Everyone Sarcastro says I'm scum so I must be scum because he says so. Don't forget that. :roll: Whatever Jester you are just annoying.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #871 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sarcastro wrote: And seriously, stop saying I'm the Jester. Do you think it's an insult or do you actually believe it?
Oh I'm serious. I stated my reason's why. Here they are again.
I would say Sarcastro is more likely the jester do to his constant. Lets lynch her she is scum comments over and over. His hammer vote day one and the fact he thinks anyone can claim doctor and it looks good.
I don't know that everyone feels confident when lynching. For example you just changed your mind. Your lynch, lynch, lynch comments seem crazy to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #901 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:35 am

Post by farside22 »

al_kohaulec wrote:
farside22 wrote:@MeMe: Why do you think JDGA is the jester. I would say Sarcastro is more likely the jester do to his constant. Lets lynch her she is scum comments over and over. His hammer vote day one and the fact he thinks anyone can claim doctor and it looks good.
That said why hasn't anyone asked what the picture of the doctor is. Obviously there are pictures on each of the cards. The mason on perry mason (cute) and the town has a pic. Well the pic on my card is on Bones McCoy from Star Trek. All I thought to say when I got it was "Damn it Jim I'm a doctor not a miracle worker." :lol:
Unvote

Vote: Farside

Before I explain myself, Farside, tell me where you found the cards, and how you recognized the pictures, and why you think that us asking about the picture is such a big deal?
How I found the cards? Are you taking about the Mason and town one's I mentioned because those are part of Thesp post. The begining shows the town. When mith was NK thesp posted the picture of the Mason which was Perry mason. As for how I reconized the pictures I watch too much T.V.
I talked about the picture because of Sarcastro kept on saying I was lying and it was an easy thing to lie about. My thought if it's so easy to lie about why didn't he ask what picture was on the card instead of trying to continue trying to lynch me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #903 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:22 am

Post by farside22 »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
unvote

I am very persuaded by MeMe.

She's as good as confirmed at this point.

But that does also mean she is as good as dead.

Quick Farside, choose a target.
I would choose Sarcastro if I didn't think he was the Jester.
So I would have to go back to my number 1 suspect from the begining.
Al_ko. However I'm voting for JDGA who hasn't responded since he started as a replacement and am good with him too.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #906 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:15 am

Post by farside22 »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Do you feel particularly lucky?
Sure I feel lucky.

@Sarcastro:
I never played with you before and your additude about my lynch was odd. Not once did you provide a case against me all you kept saying is lynch her she is scum over and over again. You hammer voted day one and today you seem a bit defensive to others who find you additude just as tiresome. Basically anyone who disagrees with you is wrong. Your answers back are defensive and saracastic. How you expect anyone to take you seriously that hasn't played with you before is beyond me? So yes I think you are the Jester. If not you are acting scummie as hell.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #908 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:37 am

Post by farside22 »

This was the only thing you said about why I was scum.
Sarcastro wrote:While I don't pretend to speak for Pooky, I suspect it may have to do with the incredibly obvious distancing CB is doing to Wolfcrier.
That's it. Really.
Well if you are always aggressive and always arrogant does that include when you are scum? Why couldn't you be obvious if you wanted to get lynched to win? Also how did I exaggerate your comments or your play style? Since I haven't played with you before your lack of logic and constant attitude can be used in your favor to look like scum and most likely be the Jester. Your if you think I'm scum attitude on top of that just confirms my feelings on the subject.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #914 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

RossWilliam wrote:am I missing something?
You comment you said joker instead of jester.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #994 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:44 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm not sure why Thesp would have 2 doctors. I never went to Thesp game before or looked anything up, but that's just my word and I had no clue another doctor would be out there.
Since there is little I can say in my defense on this matter I would look at Holy and Pooky after my lynch. Holy sent my scum radar off with her lack of comments and quick vote.
For those saying the mafia didn't kill me last night, why would they when Monkey came up doctor. I make a perfect target for today. You can say WIFOM all you want, but that is what I'm reading from some people and why they are voting against me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:22 am

Post by farside22 »

@Beep Beep:
petroleumjelly wrote:This game just got very depressing very quickly. In any case,
Vote: farside22
. I'm honestly not sure what to think of this game at the moment,
because farside22 surviving the night under
any
circumstances seems highly unlikely to me.

Very tempted to speculate about night-killing roles, but I'm not sure that will get us anywhere.
I say easy lynch target my leaving me alone. You say should have been dead. Either way I'm dead.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Beep! Beep! wrote:
@ farside
, in this post :
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 815#925815
you voice a short a analysis of a number of players.

These players are:
Sarcastro(town), BM(unknown), Talitha(town), Alko(town), MeMe(unknown), CKD(unknown), Wolfcrier (town), Holy(unknown), and Pooky(unknown).

Players that you have omitted from your analysis: WHY???

RossWilliam - Already stated that I thought he handle himself well under pressure. I didn't think he was scum
PJ - Protown vibes. No issue.
hasdgfas - What can I say about a person who can only say 2 words. Please tell me you are joking.
MoS - No opinion from my read
Karma - No opinon from my read
Just because you put yourself as town doesn't mean you are town. You can't say I was harsh on wolfcrier and then when JDGA disappeared it was hard to get any read on that either. Just because you come in late shouldn't wipe the slate clean.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
farside22 wrote:@Beep Beep:
petroleumjelly wrote:This game just got very depressing very quickly. In any case,
Vote: farside22
. I'm honestly not sure what to think of this game at the moment,
because farside22 surviving the night under
any
circumstances seems highly unlikely to me.

Very tempted to speculate about night-killing roles, but I'm not sure that will get us anywhere.
I say easy lynch target my leaving me alone. You say should have been dead. Either way I'm dead.
I find it unlikely that all 3 killing groups (even allowing for one to be a vig, who wouldn't have killed you) would avoid killing you after your doc claim.
Can't say I don't blame anyone with that point, but I see it from another point of view. Monkey is lynched and show as doctor now scum can lynch someone else and lynch me tomorrow stating the very thing you are stating now. It really is WIFOM, but I'm just not as sure any more of who scum is and what about the Jester. I really thought it was Sacrastro. So now with the number dwindled all I can do is reread one more time and see if I can get a list before I'm lynched.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:49 am

Post by farside22 »

I protected RossWilliam because as I said before he defend himself well and I didn't get the impression he was scum. Plus I thought about what people said about protecting those who were not an obvious target.
@Holy:
When I came in I had you on my list of suspects. I just figure most people are going to lynch me and I want them to remember you when I'm lynched.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1053 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Beep! Beep! wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:Beep Beep, your theory is that because the mafia didnt kill farside this proves that he is scum?
My argument is three-pronged. You are ignoring 2 other important reasons why I believe that farside22 is fakeclaiming.

(1) A second full doctor with the same Star Trek character is unlikely.

(2) farside22's choice to protect a player that would be unlikely to be targeted sounds like scum. Three people died Night 1. Three people died Night 2. With so many nightkills, you protect the player you find most townie, and most likely to be nightkilled. That's common sense.

(3) The fact that farside22 was not one of the three nightkills lends credence to the above two points.
Question for #2. Didn't only 2 people die night one?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Seriously I get reamed no matter who I protect. CB protected someone he thought was a target and people attack me for that. I protect someone who may not be as high profile as others and I get attacked. Is there really any one person I'm not going to be reamed at for protecting without all this brew ha, ha?
I'm still waiting on people to see if they claim they targeted tabitha as Pooky stated. Pooky you said there were 3 people?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

Holy wrote:^hm, I was thinking for the probability of tonight too, if she's really the doc and we leave her peacefully today, the scum will deal with a possibility of unsuccessful kill two nights in a row, with last night.
Yes, I was wrong for mixing it up with tonight possibility too.
Overall, the theory she's the doc that left alive by the scum is a silly theory. She lied, I guess.
2 people died night one.
3 people died night 2. Do we know who may have been saved on night one to prevent 3 deaths?
Also fun conversation for tomorrow. When I come up doc Holy what excuse will you have from saying it was silly?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Holy wrote:
farside22 wrote:Also fun conversation for tomorrow. When I come up doc Holy what excuse will you have from saying it was silly?
Are you bluffing on me? ;_;
Nope putting it out there because I expect to be lynched, come out as the doc and see you sweat. Aren't I sweat. :wink:

@BM: It's difficult to keep saying CB to me when replacing someone. There was a conversation that someone said that the target was too obvious to be killed so I went with someone less obvious. I will check on Monday were that conversation was. Busy weekend ahead.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #31) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:@The idiot protown player who targetted Talitha, stop being stupid and claim.

@BM why does my timing suck? should I wait until I get blown away at night before I claim results?
Your timing sucks because our lynch is obvious. We have 1 scumbag under wraps. Youve outted yourself as a fairly strong power role, and seem to just be prolonging the day. You havent bothered to initiate a checklist of players who havent posted yet, so you have little idea of when is a suitable time to reveal your info with no-one coming forward. You seriously ought to be revealing the name of anyone who has currently posted and who you spotted, as they are almost certainly going to fit the role of scum according to your criteria. I'm seeing this as having a strong chance of being a scum gambit with the intention of outting protown power roles, and potentially getting multiple mislynches, with the additional result of saving Farside for a while longer. Even implying that a protown player targetting Talitha is an idiot is insanely scummy. The only protown roles who would target Talitha with the motive of thinking she is scum are RB and Vig as far as i can see, and WHO COULD BLAME THEM?
She was hardly as town as pie. -.-

Claim your results, and prove me wrong.

BM
I disagree. Whether you believe I'm scum or not there should be a discussion as a town to find scum and not look for a quick lynch just so scum can continue to hide under the radar. I agree with Pooky that coming out with the info with 3 kills in one night is not a bad play especial considering that I look at it as I'm a doc about to be lynched and someone is looking for a quick lynch which to me is more suspicious.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1087 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:16 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:thats of course only suspicious should you actually be a Doc. lol
and besides, ive hardly been out to quicklynch you today. I didnt bandwagon immediately, i looked at all the information. You can criticise me all you want, but fact is, theres about 6 other players here who were far more keen to quicklynch you earlier. Now i think we've found scum, i'm happy to join them. Its not a quicklynch cutting off discussion. Its a scumlynch which we dont want to get distracted from.

BM
You are question Pooky about coming out with the info and stating that I should just be lynched. As much as I can not defend myself against what has happened it is better for the town to discuss other scums especially when all of those who are looking to lynch me are proven wrong.

AMEN
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

petroleumjelly wrote:I (sadly) have to agree with BM. Pooky mentioned his results last Thursday; people have had time to claim if they were going to do so. If Pooky intends on revealing, we are better off with that knowledge sooner rather than later. The last thing I want is a mad scramble at deadline.
The question becomes though who of the 3 are scum and why didn't they say anything sooner?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:54 am

Post by farside22 »

I thought Pooky said 3 people targeted tabitha. (shrug).
Thanks CKD. Just when I thought you actually had something more then the rest of the town you pull a comment like that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:32 am

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:far, what are you talking about?..what is wrong with my comment?
It sounds like you are saying you agree with everyone that I should be lynched. Since you were the only one questioning my inevitable lynch I didn't consider you to be one of the mindless zombies out there. :lol:
I have no clue who is scum any more. I question Beep beep WIFOM comments. Holy's lack of scum hunting and BM's comment about just lynching and worry about discussion later. GL I think you are going to need it with this group. :wink:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:
farside22 wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:far, what are you talking about?..what is wrong with my comment?
It sounds like you are saying you agree with everyone that I should be lynched. Since you were the only one questioning my inevitable lynch I didn't consider you to be one of the mindless zombies out there. :lol:
I have no clue who is scum any more. I question Beep beep WIFOM comments. Holy's lack of scum hunting and BM's comment about just lynching and worry about discussion later. GL I think you are going to need it with this group. :wink:
so you know we arent scum then?
lawl. you're so obvious its funny. CKD, I dont know what you're getting at here. Yeh Pooky can potentially nail us down to 2 people, giving us a theoretical 50% chance of catching scum. Which is nice, but not as good as the odds we get with farside.

BM
What are you getting that I know you aren't scum. I said I don't know. Your lack of wanting a discussion is noted by me at least. If someone is smart enough to read back to this day I hope they see it too. Plus all you get from my lynch is proving I was telling the truth your lack of wanting a discussion should be more present in tomorrows discussion. I already know that no matter what I say I'm being lynched I have nothing to lose.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:37 am

Post by farside22 »

@Beep Beep: I don't have 7 and that seems a bit rediculious to ask for 7 people with 14 people left in the game. You are asking for half the people left. Here is my top four in no paticular order.

BM:
His recent play to not want discussion and just lynch is more damaging then anything. Anyone who wants to lynch without talks is scummie in my book
MeMe:
Post 567 sounds more like she is lying back and watching the playing and didn't really contribute much unless you attack her. Laying low under the radar.
Holy:
Nothing offered scum wise. Stays low under the radar that she is missed by most.
Beep Beep:
you scum analysis is less then helpful. Basically whether I am scum or not your list doesn't change and there should be more reasoning then (she wasn't killed so she is a liar for my lynch) It is more WIFOM comment that has me thinking it was scum's plan more then anything when Monkey died to set me up as the next lynch and you want to just say BS.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Beep! Beep! wrote:Please give three more. There are reasons why I asked for seven.
I said why I think you are asking is rediculious I want to know why at this point. If anyone has 7 suspects with good reason I would like to see that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:58 am

Post by farside22 »

I don't have 7 people and I would have to fake something I don't see with others to get 3 more people to make Beep, Beep happy. I don't see anything wrong with others.
PJ has made good points and I understand where he is coming from.
CKD has at least gone outside the narrow minded and wants to look into more then one person.
Pookys is odd, but looking at other games that is just he way he plays. MOS the most I can say is quiet and really not offering much. I would put him fifth, but I read he is leaving and doesnt' have as much time for the games so it's a soft 5th spot.
hascow has a post restriction which makes any read on him difficult.
I haven't changed my mind on RW at all.
As for Iammars and AmeliaSlay I got next to nothing on either one. No pro or con.
Now where is your list beep, beep.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1120 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Was I supposed to mention people that were dead. :roll:
Also I seriously thought many times over that Sarcastro was the Jester more then scum and stated that many time. Plus I really didn't like Alko's comment. I thought CKD being the only one to bring it up and then let it go was odd. Holy more then MeMe has been on my scum list. BM was just recently. As for wolfcirer/ beep beep. I thought his comments were lacking, but newbish. JDGA I had hoped would add more and did nothing. Now you want to use WIFOM for my lynch. So now after wolfcrier pitiful attempt and now you trying to use WIFOM logic just raised my suspicion.
Still see no list from Beep, Beep.

Vote: Beep, Beep

Your whole case is WIFOM and now you think I should make a list including dead people? I haven't even seen a list from you, yet you critisize me.
Look at beep, beep tomorrow folks. After my lynch and the fact that I will come up as Doctor should be enough. Oh and don't forget about Holy either.
GL.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:06 am

Post by farside22 »

6. CKD- I never seem to find you scummy any more, and you are certainly playing to your town meta here. I just think the way you are defending Farside is going to make me suspicious of you whatever the outcome, no matter how bad that reasoning is. If he comes up town, im going to think you were distancing from a mislynch, and if he comes up scum in a few days time, im going to think you had a motive for keeping him alive. I think you are probably town, but i dislike some of your recent behaviour.
This logic just escapes me. Watch CKD everyone because apparently he is scummie no matter what farsides outcome, but don't pay attention to the fact that I didn't want to discuss anything before the lynch of farside. (That is my reading on BM. Thank you.) Player 1 is scummie, because why? Did I miss the reason. RW is scummie why?
:roll:

Pooky can you please just tell us who you saw that targeted tabitha.

Beep Beep: Can I tell you how wrong you are, and were once I've been lynched? I really love to tell people I told them so especially when there own comments look scummie.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1129 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:41 am

Post by farside22 »

What BM and beep beep are failing to notice is that I already have resigned myself to this lynch. I knew as soon as someone made the WIFOM comment about me not dead and Monkey being doctor that I was resigned to being lynched. So the fight against me is useless. I'm going out with who I think is scum since I'm town. That is what a person in my position should be doing. Now my rant.
I have to say BM your comment about CKD is the biggest BS I hear in mafia games. Basically you think people should be quiet little lambs and not stir the pot or they are scum. That is crap with crap reasoning. People should be aloud to be outspoken. It's scummie to just follow a bandwagon and make no comments then to defend someone who is "the easy lynch". Your comment is crap and your logic is crap.
As for beep beep you started this WIFOM comment and you are going to look really stupid when I come up town. So stupid that you putting people as scum with me because I like that they think outside of the lambs is stupid. So stupid as your list is stupid because in your mind no matter what the outcome "X" people are scum but you have said why. Nice. :roll:
End rant.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:58 am

Post by farside22 »

@BM: My gripe has merit even if you consider it bitching. I dislike WIFOM comments as much as the next person and he used it to start this mess. No one can defend it without more WIFOM comment so it is a useless arguement to make that I tried to make.
If I wanted to be lynched so badly I would vote for myself. I do not do that under any circumstance.
@Pooky: You suck. Can't say anything else based on that play.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1137 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

By the way this is what irked me about Holy the most is what she stated yesterday.
This is what started out with if she is still alive to beep beep using that for his main arguement.

unvote: Vote Holy

Either one, but both look scummie to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #45) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

How can I do myself any worse? Mindless zombies do all the work without my help.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #46) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

RossWilliam wrote:in addition to the last post. Yes, you mistunderstood me, Beep-Beep. I was saying exactly, as in posts like that are exactly why she's hurting her cause. She was proving my point.
what am I supposed to kiss butt and argue against WIFOM without it being more WIFOM logic. Let me know.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1150 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

Come on Iammars don't you know I should have been night killed since I claimed doctor. Get with it. Apparently that is the only thing that makes sense to most everyone here and disagreeing with it makes you look scummie.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1152 (isolation #48) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

Iammars wrote:
farside22 wrote:Come on Iammars don't you know I should have been night killed since I claimed doctor.
WIFOM.
If you actually are a doctor, scum wouldn't mind having you lynched, so they can spend they're nightkill on someone else. The idea is that we leave you alive and force the scum to nightkill you. It's a game of chicken. Who will be the first to kill the claimed doctor?

However, that last post strongly gives Jester vibes.
Obviously you are not reading everyones post. That is the general consenses. I was being sarcastic.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #49) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:just read Pooky's post on the previous page. Im not sure whether to be relieved that he didnt do something dumb, or annoyed that he lied and wasted our time.

Anyway, Farside lynch anyone?

BM
Yeah what he said. :roll: Just listening to logic and vote for the claimed doctor so the scum don't have to worry about me tonight. Good plan.

Side note for Holy
. You were the one who brought up the day before me being alive would make you think more about me. Did that not click that either (a) you look scummie for said comment or (b) giving something to the scum to use for the next day lynch? Just curious.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1212 (isolation #50) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:56 am

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:How many people knew about how to look at the cards before Talitha sent the link?
I think people who played at thesp knew. (shrug).
@Holy: Still not getting my point. I'm the lynch already expect to be lynched. Making a point for people to look at tomorrow upon my death when I come up exactly as I stated I would.
@Beep, Beep: I came up with the top four on your request because you highlighted my comment about expecting to be lynched and turned it into a case to find scum. Holy is far from a noob. She has played in many games stop using that as an excuse.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1269 (isolation #51) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:13 am

Post by farside22 »

I understood what Meme was trying to do, but the focus really should have been more on trying to find scum then finding a Jester.
FOS: MeMe

Dear Pooky,

I missed you while you were gone.

XOXO

farside.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1291 (isolation #52) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Beep! Beep! wrote:
Holy:
The length of her posts and their relative infrequency is a little weakish, however, she's blessed with honest common sense, and seems town. She doesn't stand out, except the players I believe are sum keep bringing her up.

Farside:
Still scum, keeping low profile hoping other wagons will take off.

How is Holy town. She was on day 2 talking about the doc. (aka me) still being alive and looking at me the next day, that is so full of WIFOM it isn't even funny.
Second I'm voting Holy I hadn't changed my vote to MeMe so how am I hoping another wagon will take off. Your lack of brillance has yet to impress me.
Oh and nice dig from mathcam on me. It was an FOS not a vote because I don't completed disagree with MeMe's thought, but her idea of going after a Jester instead of focusing on scum deserved an FOS.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1295 (isolation #53) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Beep! Beep! wrote:
farside22 wrote:How is Holy town. She was on day 2 talking about the doc. (aka me) still being alive and looking at me the next day, that is so full of WIFOM it isn't even funny.
How is she scum exactly?
I pointed out her WIFOM from the day before and her lack of scum hunting in all. Now how is she town because you haven't said why.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1300 (isolation #54) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Beep! Beep! wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Beep! Beep! wrote:
farside22 wrote:How is Holy town. She was on day 2 talking about the doc. (aka me) still being alive and looking at me the next day, that is so full of WIFOM it isn't even funny.
How is she scum exactly?
I pointed out her WIFOM from the day before and her lack of scum hunting in all. Now how is she town because you haven't said why.
WIFOM isn't scummy when you're talking about a player with a redundant Doctor claim, with full doctor powers, that hasn't been nightkilled. That doesnt' mean that Holy is scum, it means that YOU are scum.

Lack of scumhunting? She's weak in that department, but her judgment has been sound. I see weak townie where you see something deserving of a full blown vote.

You're giving me Jester vibes again. You haven't been lynched yet. That in itself is interesting. Either you're scum, or the scumbags want to take out the Jester at night. Other players may have other interpretations.

We should lynch PJ, MeMe, or Ross William.
Keep reading she argued that if I'm not next the next day (this means yesterday before Monkey was lynched and found as doctor) that she would look more closely at me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1322 (isolation #55) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

Lets see if people read things I say.
I'm tired of being ignored and I want to help with the confusion. So I will say Beep Beep you are trying hard to lynch a claimed doctor on WIFOM logic. Mafia could be using that same tactic and it is completely easy to do with Monkey dead and coming up doctor.
Now that said I am a Quack Doctor. I wasn't a 100% sure day one since I replaced a person and I wasn't going to say anything about it figuring I would get lynched saying who CB actually targeted and I wanted to stay alive long enough to understand who was scum, who was jester and who was town. I'm not getting anywhere with anyone so it doesn't matter. Night one CB targeted Mith, Mith died. Night two I targeted Sacrostro because (a) I thought him Jester and if he wasn't Jester he was scummie as hell and wanted to see if the Quack Doctor theory I had was right. Well he died and was shown as a townie. I only say this because well people keep ignoring me execpt to say I'm scummie or to listen to crap-pot Beep beep for some assign reason I have yet to understand. Plus it helps lesson the confusion on the 3rd kill or 2 mafia idea that people have.
I still stand by Holy and Mathcam as scum other then that I haven't got a clue. If you still want to lynch me I'm not going to stop or argue go right to town, but I will keep saying I expected, I still expected it and nothing is going to get through to any town person left in this game, but I already figure I'm going to be lynched. I'm just helping solve one less confusion.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1327 (isolation #56) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

RossWilliam wrote:funny how farside doesn't seem to think it smart to mention her quackness until PJ brings it up. Kinda oppurtunistic, if you ask me.

PJ: Oh, well maybe she's not scummy cause she's a quack doctor
Farside: Hm. thats a good idea! Yup that's right, PJ, that's me!

you see what i'm getting at? why didn't you mention it earlier farside?
Didn't mention day 1 figuring I would get lynched saying I think I'm quack and Mith died because CB targeted him. Didn't find it necessary to mention today but with PJ confused and people bring in a possible 2nd mafia group I thought it best to nip it in the bud.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #57) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:now wait a minute...farside? were you given the the McCoy card, or were you making that up? I have only seen a quack once, and it was a game that had 6 docs and 3 quacks..none of which knew if they were a quack or not. Is that the case here?

Why did you say that you targetted PJ and RW?

also I have a feeling Beep is the jester, no one can play so poorly by accident.
It is a card with mccoy and say's I'm a doctor, but with CB targeting Mith and Mith dying my first assumption is Quack doctor is insane doctor the same thing with the same picture? Do I look like I know?
I said PJ when pressured instead of Mith because he seemed townie and trusted person. I said RW instead of Sacro because I felt RW was not scum and stated as much before. Didn't trust really anyone at that point. (shrug)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1357 (isolation #58) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:11 am

Post by farside22 »

petroleumjelly wrote: That said, I will need to mull over Farside22. I do not particularly like the way she has chosen to play; no matter how bad you think claiming might be, if you are going to claim you're better off playing it straight. If you actually
are
a Quack Doctor and had been lynched yesterday without having claimed your Quack Doctor status (i.e. you would show up as a simple Doctor) with your real targets, the town would be forced to play the rest of the game under the assumption that
somebody
had to have killed mith and Sarcastro, which would effect every decision the town made from that point on.
You don't have to believe me, but if I was about to be lynched yesterday and I felt for sure I was in danger of lynch I would have told the truth before the lynch about Mith. Like today I think I'm going to be lynched no matter what I say so I'm giving you the facts before the lynch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1358 (isolation #59) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:19 am

Post by farside22 »

@mathcam: My lynch today is inevitable with the WIFOM comments made. I just didn't see the confusion people had day one with 2 deaths since a serial killer would be common to me. But with 3 people dead and PJ mentioning a possible 2nd group I felt the information necessary before I'm lynched. Not one person is listen to me and calling every comment I make scummie. I'm tired of fighting a WIFOM battle.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #60) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:32 am

Post by farside22 »

BUT if he isnt, i have to think, how would the real scum behave in response to his wagon. And my answer is: they would oppose it, to distance from the mislynch. I should note that regardless of his affiliation, im not buying the Quack Doctor argument.
I disagree the case on me orginally started with WIFOM logic which scum can use and people just follow. Those opposing it after my comment after voting for me based on the WIFOM may look scummie if the lynch is inevitable as far as I know PJ is still voting on me, but not sure since I haven't seen a vote count in a bit. Telling people to look at PJ after your death is just giving scum an opportunity to not only killing you, but letting PJ get easy lynched for the next day which is stupid if you are town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1374 (isolation #61) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:24 am

Post by farside22 »

@PJ: Now you understand a bit why I just threw up my hands based on some people logic that is just full of crap?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1376 (isolation #62) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:farside, you get used to BM after a while. Other people, not so much.
If it was BM alone I would not be rubbing my eyes and pounding my head. Beep has that award.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1383 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Beep! Beep! wrote:
Beep! Beep! wrote:I anyone able to confirm that Farside22 has killed mith and Sarcastro? Because if he truly did, then we know he's not the Jester, and we can just lynch the scum.
EBWOP

IS
anyone able to confirm that Farside22
I can confirm it. :lol:
By the way to answer PJ's question. Let's just say the answer I got was not an answer. Most Quack games I've played do not kill mafia.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1385 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:03 am

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:it is harder for me to believe the Doc claim with the lies. I could look over the fact that after your claim you werent night kill, especially after DG..err..Beep, pushed that you must be mafia because you werent NKed...but I cant swallow the changing of the story...and as I doubt you are the jester..

vote farside.

I believe that puts him at -1
Can you at least say her instead of him before lynching me. :P
I know it is the lynch all liar mentality, but if I told the truth yesterday about Mith I think I would have been lynched. So it's just the same results, but once my Doc status comes out the town has an idea that there isn't a second kill group and that is all that matters to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1387 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:07 am

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:her..sorry..the laughing male dog is throwing me off.

you want us to believe that instead of telling the truth, you choose to lie and killed someone else?
I suspect Sacro of being jester or scummie and if I was right I would have come out and said something right away. I'm wrong so it was worth a shot. I could have said something the beginning of the day about Sacro, but I just hoped not to get lynched at first. Then when I saw the confusion created by the 3rd kill I realized I needed to say something.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1416 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

Beep! Beep! wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
I
vigged.
If a player claimed an already existing role.
If a player claimed another player's kill.
If a player lied about his night choices.
If a player switched his claim from Doc to Quack mid-day.

How much more would he have to do to convince you he's a Jester?
Why did hascow say anything earlier when people were confused?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1425 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

petroleumjelly wrote:I don't think it's all that outrageous. I knew I probably should not have even mentioned the possibility of a Quack Doctor, but I wasn't entirely sure I would even survive the night, so I threw my hat in the ring. My take on Farside22 seizing hold of it was because:

(a) If enough people buy it, she lives another day
(b) By doing so, she might discover who actually killed Sarcastro

If she is scum, her move has gained the scum information.
c) I expect to be lynched be shown as Doc and let there be less confusion for the next day attack.
Lets not forget Hascow claim vig today folks and targeting someone I said I targeted and never said anything either.
Come on peps on to lynching since you will only believe me when I'm lynched.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1431 (isolation #68) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:45 am

Post by farside22 »

hasdgfas wrote:double kill?
Don't expect people to believe you after my lynch. Good luck defending yourself with just two words. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1440 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:09 am

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:I believed Farside's claim at first, because in a game this size I assume there is probably more than one doctor and of course the McCoy card that apparently everyone..but once she admitted to lying about her targets, it just seems to...convenient...like no one believed her doc claim, so maybe they would believe this one. I also find it hard to swallow that you thought you might be a Quack but targeted someone else the following day.

I didn’t like your claim either. Of course it is frustrating as hell with your apparent PR. I wondered why you didn’t tell us this as soon as Farside came out with her (re)claim. I do see however, that you voted her as soon as she claimed which leads me to believe you think she is lying. What I don’t like about your claim is that I can not find any link to you thinking Sarc was scum indicating you might vig him the following day. This claim seems convenient too. I was wrong before when I thought you didn’t vote Farside after he claimed, which was one of my big problems with your claim.

As it stands, I no longer believe farsides claim…with 3 people killed last night, I am doubting Sarc was a double kill.

Of course, and this pains me…but if Farside is turns out scum, I am doubting that Beep is scum too.

For what it is worth I'm thinking Beep is the Jester just because she is all over the place and not making sense.
Also I tell small lies when scum. Not big lies. I wish I was this creative.
@hascow: Didn't say I believed you I wished you luck trying to get others to believe you once I'm lynched. Reading is good eh.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1445 (isolation #70) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Beep! Beep! wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: A Vig with a ridiculously hindering PR?

Bullshit.

BM
Hasdagas is not a vig, he gets a surprise power depending on his ability to get players to shout Amen.

I guess he got vig last night. Surprise! He shot a townie.
If he got his ability then why is he still only saying two words?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”