Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3535 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Not Chara »

hello everyone! who wants to give me their best shot at an unbiased summary? any claims that are out would be helpful too.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3537 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Not Chara »

yeah, 'NC' isn't going to work here. i took a double-take before i realized you were talking about Nero Cain. :>
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3540 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by Not Chara »

give me a few posts, that will change.

i'm fine, how're you? why's Ram scum? did he answer how he made a decision involving a redirector he shouldn't have known about? because the answer in his ISO that i see is incomprehensible to me.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3544 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Elena: your response for why Ram is scum looks more like you want me to know your reasons for your voting decisions this game. doyou have any thoughts on the situation re: Ram's claimed night actions that i brought up, in relation to your scumread?

can you tell me why RC was a townread for you?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3546 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by Not Chara »

what's the story behind this consensus lynch on scum. any failed counterwagons, or was James just confirmed guilty from the start and scum gave up?

i do plan on reading the game, but the amount of useful information i'll get out of it isn't much. mainly claims and lynch wagon formation.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3547 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 3545, Elena Fisher wrote:Well yes I wanted to give a reason on why I voted Ram. I don't really have a thought on the nightaction mostly because I forgot that was a thing. My RC townread came from I've played with him in a few games and it's easy to tell when he's town I thought he was scum at first but a few reactions later it changed my outlook on him and nothing else really changed it from there.
this post sounds honest, i'm tempted to townread you for it. but i want to know why Ram is scum, not why you thought Ram was a good vote.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3616 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Not Chara »

after looking at fuzzy's ISO, i can't say definitively that he's town. but the reasoning for scumreading him isn't convincing either, this is pretty classic and NAI for fuzzy, as Almost said.

Almost, et al: thanks a lot for the catchup. when i have time later i'll try and look at every slot.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3617 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Not Chara »

how was there a kill on night 1? is it possible the mafia's kill would have normally taken effect night 2, but they timeshifted it to hit immediately? that would explain the lack of kill on night 2.
it's possible i'm missing a claim or mechanic sonewhere.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3621 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Not Chara »

right, but you're not claiming that shot, so it had to have been the mafia. if they timeshifted night 1, there's no missing kill by my understanding. no night 2 kill because mafia chose not to tineshift it, and instead submitted a normal kill which hit night 3.

pedit: ok, so it looks like everyone already knows what happened.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3625 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Not Chara »

i finally understand the miscommunication re: Ram apparently using the redirector to guide his decision-making on night 2, when this knowledge shouldn't be there. essentially, there's no contradiction.

pedit: simplicity says they can't timeshift every night.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3629 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Not Chara »

don't worry, i'll pay attention Almost. :>
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3635 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Not Chara »

that wasn't really a defense, fitz was calling Sly town.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3637 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Not Chara »

i missed the context of the original post, you're right. right after he says that, fitz says it's entirely possible James was being bussed.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3703 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 3698, Ramcius wrote:you think firebringer could buss Wifam D1?
Firebringer would bus, sure.
not that i have any idea who replaced firebringer right this moment.

i'm ISOing Vifam now, but i want to see what he has to say when he gets back.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3706 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Not Chara »

i checked the first post after that, but thank you SlySly. :>

consider me willing to vote Vifam as well. i've got something like a comfortable batch of townreads and players i don't want to lynch yet.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3709 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Not Chara »

thanks for the context, but i stand by my thought that Firebringer would have no problem bussing.
it doesn't matter in the end, because i'm townreading Elena for now.

i was going to say whoever replaced Zekromaster could be scum, but that's Almost so never mind.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3733 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i have to agree on this, Vifam looks like disinterested town from here. sometimes scum just push against a townie's lynch for one of any number of reasons.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3815 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:59 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 3762, Elena Fisher wrote:VOTE: fuzz
James called Sly scum all of day 1? Then this is prob better although if he never voted him that's sus
Almost, is the reason for the vote swap not in the post itself?
at worst it's a lack of examining why James would scumread but not vote SlySly, but it's still a reason.

that she said it outright here makes me less suspicious of that.

on the fuzzy wagon: i don't know if i'm misremembering or not. fuzzy it seems to me that you're talking about how much of a bad player you are, and how it would be ok if you were lynched, than you did in Steven Universe 2. i'm wondering if you're aware of that part of your meta and are trying to use it.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3817 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:14 am

Post by Not Chara »

why the disclaimer there? it looks like you don't want to be called defensive, but your question isn't all that strange to ask.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3819 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Not Chara »

fitz?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3821 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 3817, Not Chara wrote:why the disclaimer there? it looks like you don't want to be called defensive, but your question isn't all that strange to ask.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3921 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by Not Chara »

hello everyone, sorry for my inactivity here! i'll be reading up on what i missed now.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4023 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i'm back from my extended period of being frustratingly busy. hope no lynch happens while i see what i've missed. apologies for being useless so far.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4115 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i appreciate the feeling, fuzzy, but i agree. in another's position i would be annoyed with my own behaviour as well. i did consider replacing out, but i haven't been busy with one thing in particular so much as several things that keep cropping up unexpectedly.

back to the game at hand: Tywin, it's true i haven't been around. i was contributing briefly after replacing in, but most of my time has been spent prod-dodging. is that enough to separate me from nadroj?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4116 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by Not Chara »

: pings me for scum Tywin.

i'm townreading Elena as of now.

: what does scum gain from 'throwing shade on obvious town'? it's certainly not a tactic i've ever tried. scum gain more from being helpful to obvious town. not saying that means all scum will, but it's an odd thing to pull scum motivation out of.
: i love you Almost. :lol: i wouldn't expect anything less than disagreeing with a gut/tonal read with you!
Almost being confident in town Sly and also wanting to policy him on day 4 is classic. i don't think it's AI, i'm simply appreciating reading this.

maybe scum fuzzy has fooled me, but i'm having a difficult time scumreading him here.
evidence for town Elena is also in the jordan (i can't keep figuring out how to type that backwards, damn it) lynch. compare how the two of them approached the whole thing, and Tywin's words look more like someone talking about a scumbuddy.
fuzzy's response could go either way. but, i personally would have called jordan's chances of flipping scum here 50/50 due to the lack of content. considering jordan at L-1 and Tywin alright with hammering (and it likely that others would, such as myself), fuzzy saying this here as scum doesn't do wonders for his towncred. he wouldn't be able to stop the lynch just by saying this. still reading up.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4117 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i was scumreading Tywin before the jordan lynch became an issue, so i'm worried my bias might be colouring how i've seen the whole thing. i'll try to make sure i don't fall into that.
: am i crazy, or is this just really scum considering Tywin's vibe beforehand? it all looks so obvious to me that i'm beginning to doubt i'm right at all.

i see Almost voted Tywin. i take back what i said earlier about not agreeing!
if Tywin isn't scum, i could only see fitz as the last scum option. if there's confirmation we have a redirector, and fitz can't be that redirector, then he can't be scum either? i saw that brought up, but i might need confirmation.
it seems more likely to me that Tywin is just the last scum. i really don't see myself lynching fuzzy at this point, and i am still confident in Elena town. Sly is the only one left i don't have much of a read on. on second thought, he and fitz are about equal as options for after a Tywin townflip, fitz isn't confirmed last scum, but i do like fitz a bit better for his . it doesn't look like scum indignation.
i'll revisit that in case Tywin's lynch doesn't end the game.

: you could have been protected, but you're sure Almost is lying? did i misunderstand?

i almost wish i'd waited post that last part. it feels like the game is solved already and i'm late to the party. :>

i skimmed the rest, Tywin is at L-1 and i'd love to hammer. i'll wait because i wouldn't mind talking to everyone first, but i really am ready to go whenever.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4118 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by Not Chara »

actually. damn, i really just want to hammer. i don't see a reason to avoid it, we've already seen plenty of Tywin's reaction to Almost's kill claim. fuzzy doesn't look like he's going to lynch Tywin right now, fitz wants to go over his options (which is completely understandable), and Tywin isn't going to lynch himself.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4119 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:35 pm

Post by Not Chara »

sorry for not really playing with you, Almost! let me make it up to you by hammering the scum you caught. we have mislynches, and i won't be convinced off of this. <3

VOTE: Tywin
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4120 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:36 pm

Post by Not Chara »

now, the above post is going to suck if Tywin is town. especially when i didn't give him a chance to say anything after my readup that included questions. oh well. it's already done!
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4123 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:18 pm

Post by Not Chara »

success.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4125 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by Not Chara »

---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4140 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:27 am

Post by Not Chara »

my money's on mod error. it's possible.

and good. i'm glad my one act this game was ending it.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4151 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:23 am

Post by Not Chara »

that's fantastic, really.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4229 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by Not Chara »

this isn't really an issue with the setup,but i
would
like to know the balance behind the scum power roles. the 2-shot ninja is a counter for the watcher, but i'm curious about the rest.
was the existence of the rolecop actually meant to help scum by being able to confirm two as goons? or was the timeshift mechanic enough of a buff to mafia?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”