MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #7290 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:41 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Congrats to the scum team ... as a game reviewer I appreciated reading along without direct spoilers (although had worked out that McMenno was the last scum by knowing all the claims that were true) or Dead thread access.

@Desp
- curious if the following post played into your decision at all -
In post 7249, drealmerz7 wrote:no lynching you yesterday would have left me in the fucking dark because of andrius

I needed andrius dead to get the picture straight
@Dreamer
- I PMed EP that this post basically handed the game to McMenno. You do realize that you basically said here "There is no chance you are the final scum McMenno since lynching you would not inherently end the game", right? McMenno didn't capitalize on that post but easily could have. I mean you've spent a not insignificant amount of your time on MS talking about how the level of play is not at your home-site's level. I think you need to re-assess that stance.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #7304 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:05 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 7294, drealmerz7 wrote:for 2 days we failed to do what we should have done in lynching mcmenno

and on my HS that would have never been allowed to go on that long or be allowed to be dependant on 1 or 2 people to decide about

we push people HARD not to lurk even a fraction as much as mcmenno was allowed to, and would have lynched WAY before D6 in this game if it were on my HS, it's not MY fault, nor any 1 person's 'fault' we failed to lynch him, if anything I didn't push my HS values hard enough, eh?
And this response is exactly what I was talking about. You are talking out of both side of your mouth - "on my HS blah blah lurkers are punished we play high level blah blah" right after directly saying "I didn't lynch you because that would have left me in the dark on Andrius". Sorry but that's crap. You always have an excuse, it seems, for how things would have not gone as they did on your HS over and over in post-games I read of you Dreal.

Fact - you could have won the game the day before by lynching McMenno. He was sitting at L-1 while you were voting Andrius. Others certainly are to blame for helping but you are dead wrong to say "It would never have gotten to here on my HS" when you had the direct power in your hands to make sure it didn't.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”