Dani Banani
Townie
Dani Banani
Townie
Townie

Post Post #107 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:18 pm

Post by Dani Banani »

/confirm... finally!!!

sorry, as i told Thesp, we've been having problems w/ the modem in the house the last couple of days, but we just got a new one... will post later after i read the thread...
Dani Banani
Dani Banani
Townie
Dani Banani
Townie
Townie

Post Post #109 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:59 pm

Post by Dani Banani »

FOS: Greasy Spot

the only reason i'm
not
voting GS right now, is b/c i have a soft spot in the depths of my heart, if only b/c i was similarly confused by this strategy when it was introduced last summer... what is interesting is his reluctance to answer the question of whether or not he is the Jester, and also his over-defensiveness... mith seems more antagonistic than usual, but that could be frustration more than anything else...

vote: Mastermind of Sin
Dani Banani
Dani Banani
Townie
Dani Banani
Townie
Townie

Post Post #116 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:13 pm

Post by Dani Banani »

mith wrote:Why are you voting MoS?
call it a semi-random vote...
Dani Banani
Dani Banani
Townie
Dani Banani
Townie
Townie

Post Post #133 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:34 pm

Post by Dani Banani »

mith wrote:I really dislike people (semi-)random voting when they have actual suspects.
if you want to quick-lynch GS, go for it... i'm not sold that his response wasn't more of a personality clash than a scum slip... yes, i realize i'm semi-defending him, but only b/c i've been in the same situation myself... being under the gun for having an objection to the plans of the masses (if you recall, i was townie in that game, so my objections
weren't
based on alignment...)
mith wrote: I don't mind a quickish day 1 lynch, but we should make sure we get any important information we can first.
important information like whether or not we can rule out certain roles, such as a lyncher, right? ;)
curiouskarmadog wrote:Dani Banani, any reason you chose to explain why you were not voting Greasy spot with your semi-random vote on MoS?
the semi-random vote was an afterthought in that post... the two aren't connected...
curiouskarmadog wrote:what was the not so random part of the vote on MoS?
of the list of players in the game, i eliminated the players who had posted after Day 1 had started... of the 8 players left, i only recognized 3 names from Thespival (alky, Fletch, & MoS)... of the 3, i found MoS hardest to read @ Thespival, so i thought an off-the-wall vote would be the best way to get a reaction...
Dani Banani
Dani Banani
Townie
Dani Banani
Townie
Townie

Post Post #144 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:22 am

Post by Dani Banani »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Original Roll String: 1d21 (STATIC)
1 21-Sided Dice: (18) = 18
something fishy is going on here... @ 3:00A EST, this post had a result of 20, now @8:00A EST, this post has a result of 18... i have the screenshots to prove it...

link 1
link 2

also, a result of 18 isn't tyhess... but 20 is... anyone have a viable reason how this could have happened?..
Dani Banani
Dani Banani
Townie
Dani Banani
Townie
Townie

Post Post #145 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:24 am

Post by Dani Banani »

mith wrote:Never in a game of Mafia has one been as innocent as I am now.

But you already knew that, scum.
i saw what you did there...
Dani Banani
Dani Banani
Townie
Dani Banani
Townie
Townie

Post Post #148 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:43 am

Post by Dani Banani »

mith wrote:I am guessing it has something to do with the server upgrade.
i guess that would explain the Internal Server Error i got this morning...
mith wrote:But why that would affect the dice tags... beats me.
maybe the move caused the new server to re-randomize the numbers?..

which means MoS' roll was real, and not fixed... which means he used craplogic to justify his random vote... not sure if that's scummy or not, but at first, i thought he had somehow fixed the roll so it would land on tyhess... meh, i'm mainly just thinking out loud here...
Dani Banani
Dani Banani
Townie
Dani Banani
Townie
Townie

Post Post #160 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:44 am

Post by Dani Banani »

QuickBen wrote:Tyhess should refrain from taking votes without at least giving his reasoning for taking them. (Basically meaning if you want to take the vote of someone who seems to be vote hopping or committing other acts of stupidity, then fine, but be prepared to back up that action with reasons.) And technically, we do have a way to get rid of tyhess during the day. We can always lynch him.
is there any
good
reason why we should let potential scum take potentially pro-town votes away from us?.. i think letting tyhess take
any
votes could be dangerous for the town... like the cliche says, "better safe than sorry"...

for mith's bookeeping: i'm not the Jester, and i'm not scum... there, glad that's settled...
Dani Banani
Dani Banani
Townie
Dani Banani
Townie
Townie

Post Post #192 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:15 pm

Post by Dani Banani »

tyhess wrote:How could it be semi random when he hadn't posted
tyhess wrote:and their was (is) a ton of suspision on grease spot?
next time, please do your own research...

i've already answered these questions... (link)

i know u major FOS'd Iammars & FOS'd me, but:

who do you find most suspicious right now?

why aren't you voting them?
Dani Banani
Dani Banani
Townie
Dani Banani
Townie
Townie

Post Post #294 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:24 pm

Post by Dani Banani »

just checking in... sorry i haven't posted recently, but my weekend got crazy quick... short story, i'm recently working 2 jobs... still trying to figure out time for myself... i'll do a re-read Tues. or Wed... Thurs. at the latest...
Dani Banani
Dani Banani
Townie
Dani Banani
Townie
Townie

Post Post #456 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:10 pm

Post by Dani Banani »

am posting per prod... i got sick over the weekend, so the extra time i had from working my 2 jobs, i spent in bed... i'm still sick now, and this game might be a wrong place, wrong time thing for me... will talk to Thesp...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”