Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8765 (isolation #600) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8763, Alisae wrote:Nero that's why I want to wagon Maxous.
Why don't you want to wagon Maxous?
before I answer this...whats your nancy read?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8774 (isolation #601) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 814, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 774, Nero Cain wrote:Spif should prob talk about why he SOLELY scum reading me for that but ignoring Max.
Max's posts didn't really ping me like yours did. I got the vibe he was just uninterested with the Resolution phase which isn't alignment indicative. I do believe his push on me is crap.

Are you scum reading him?
this is selective scumhunting. He's scum reading me and not scumreading Max for the same reason. I think this either points to Max town or Max is scum with Spiff.
In post 243, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 242, Drixx wrote:
In post 240, Vecna wrote:I bet india is a 3rd party factions that automatically wins it survives to the modern age
:facepalm:

Why? Seriously ... why?
and the issue?
I also didn't like that and could maybe be scum getting fussy at Vecna b/c he's scum and knows there's no 3p in the game.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8777 (isolation #602) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8771, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:In Nero's world Scum ask to fucking die because that's playing to win coin
but she's NOT going to die unless we lynch her or town gets another vig. Sitting there and going "shoot me shoot me" without a vig in play is SAFE. But the night there was a vig wonder Math did not want to get shot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8778 (isolation #603) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Math dies. period. If there's another vig they shoot her and its not shot then we are lynching it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8780 (isolation #604) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8773, Alisae wrote:Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin W@T R UR REEEEeeeeeEEEEEeeeeEEADZzzzzzzZZZZZzz
this too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8783 (isolation #605) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8779, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Sounds like Math just being very passionate and involved to me.
I'd agree if they would have been willing to get vigged n2. I mean they were pushing the whole "let the pyramids claim, I'll investigate them and I can get vigged" but as soon as the pyramids didn't claim and we were all like "ok this is scum, Math is like "welp, don't shoot me tonight!"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8786 (isolation #606) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8782, Alisae wrote:I don't get how it leads to town!Max?
Lets say that I'm scumreading you for being a lurker. And there's another lurker in the game but I am
NOT
scumreading that lurker. Wouldn't you be suspicious?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8789 (isolation #607) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8785, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Why would they stay the course if no one claimed?
its an investigation ability and there's not guarantee of another vig so I just feel like they'd want to go ahead and use it if they were town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8798 (isolation #608) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8787, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:He's pushing this case on Math, but he won't vote it
Weren't you just arguing that Math should be vigged and that I was scummy for advocated her lynch but now you blame me when I point out that I'm not voting them? This very dammed if I do dammed if I don't. This doesn't come from town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8801 (isolation #609) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

"You should be advocating a Mat vig shot and you are scummy for pushing their lynch"

"but I'm not even voting Math...."

"WELL YOU ARE SCUMMY FOR CALLING MATH SCUM BUT NOT VOTING MATH!"

vote:GIN

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8805 (isolation #610) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who are the scum pushing him then?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8807 (isolation #611) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8786, Nero Cain wrote:
Lets say that I'm scumreading you for being a lurker. And there's another lurker in the game but I am
NOT
could you reply to this please.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8814 (isolation #612) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8809, Alisae wrote:
In post 8807, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8786, Nero Cain wrote:
NOT
could you reply to this please.
Sure, didn't see it at first.
Okay fine I get this point, but my memory might be a little bit bad, but I don't specificly recall if Maxous was lurking back then or not.
He wasn't. I'm giving a hypotectical. I mean according to Spiff both and Max weren't participating in the d1 resolution phase so it seems odd to me that I was scum for it but Max was merely "disinterested".

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8817 (isolation #613) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8812, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I implore you to give me the reason why you would build a case on someone and spend so much time on it and then say you're not advocating their lynch.
b/c its scumhunting. Its what you do when you have a green pm.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8820 (isolation #614) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8569, Nero Cain wrote:and this still applies
In post 8562, Nero Cain wrote:I mean if they are scum Stonehenge they aren't going to use the investigation power.
so I mean. Like I'm ok with waiting around to vig them in case they are town (wich is why I'm not voting them) but I mean I'm not willing to let it coast.
So you can take your bullshit and shove it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8828 (isolation #615) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

"Nero's not voting who he's pushing"

"Nero should be wanting a Math vig"

"If he pushes Math for a lynch he's scummy for not wanting them vigged but if he wants Math vigged then he's scummy for not pushing a Math lynch"

Dammed if I do, dammed if I don't.

Lynch this fucking scumbag.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8832 (isolation #616) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8822, Alisae wrote:Okay yeah, I see your point.
my point about Spiff?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8833 (isolation #617) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Dave

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8838 (isolation #618) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So your Nancy TR is soooooooooooooo strong you'd rather vote elsewhere than imagine a Nancy/Max scum team?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8847 (isolation #619) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8843, Alisae wrote:
In post 8840, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: Cloud
get the fuck back on Dave.
That shit is textbook NAI from Cloudie.
yeah Leon and Cloud are both town. Dave is a good wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8853 (isolation #620) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8838, Nero Cain wrote:So your Nancy TR is soooooooooooooo strong you'd rather vote elsewhere than imagine a Nancy/Max scum team?
Luv, talk to me about your Math read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8855 (isolation #621) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8850, CloudKicker wrote:luv maybe you might learn when you eventually get lynched everygame because you are a pain to deal with and cannot form single read that an be accepted by anyone in their right minds
sheep us on Dave

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8860 (isolation #622) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm town and caught her. You are right that the prospect of her getting lynched are rather small.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8862 (isolation #623) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8857, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:It isn't a super strong town read or anything but all of the cases provided for scum Math just are either weak or stretching.
So what has Math done that make you lean town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8867 (isolation #624) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Luv why are you not paranoid that Math is scum acting like she has no fear?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8869 (isolation #625) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

interesting....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8873 (isolation #626) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Wasn't this "town bloc responsible for the two mislynches?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8877 (isolation #627) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8874, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:but were strong-armed into voting Bee.
remind me who did that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8879 (isolation #628) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

we aren't no lynching.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8895 (isolation #629) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8891, MathBlade wrote:Every fiber in my being wants to tunnel Nero into the ground.
TownMath doesn't hesitate like this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8902 (isolation #630) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8886, MathBlade wrote:You're just trying to save Caesar and it's quite sad.
Just like I was trying to save ABR or anyone else when I didn't join a wagon pushed by you and your sister.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8903 (isolation #631) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm a mason? sweeeet

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8904 (isolation #632) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8886, MathBlade wrote:Nancy max is horse manure.
but FTR. I'm not really pushing a Nancy/Max group. I just think Spiff calling Max "disinterested" could be maybe scum buddies or scum that knows Max is town. IDK. Follow the evidence.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8906 (isolation #633) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8898, MathBlade wrote:Nero and Alisae mason buddies is bad. :/
and this is scum faking a derptell. there's like no fucking way that Math believed that Alisae and I were masons though we
ARE
masons in spirit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8909 (isolation #634) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

We aren't doing Math today regardless of how derpy and scummy they are.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8910 (isolation #635) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I want to flip Dave or LUV.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8911 (isolation #636) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Gin is ok....like him getting angry and hardcore defending Math and going "oh you are scum regardless of how you treat Math" is p horrible but noobie arrogance is a thing also I suspected Elbrin but he wasn't a huge huge scum read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8973 (isolation #637) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

they are saying that he's coasting but he's not even the worst coaster. (Dave is) and the one's in my living room are old and worn out.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8976 (isolation #638) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8963, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 8942, Creature wrote:That leaves:
Yuri
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Caesar Wills It
CloudKicker
davesaz
Sondam
NoticeMeSenpai
If you take out Dave and Gin and add Brain and nancy, you have my scum reads.
In post 7879, Nero Cain wrote:MathBlade
Creature
dave
Sondam
Senpai
nancy
looks like we all agree on Senpai and Sondam. We all know that Math is really bad and maybe that's whats getting me but that needs to be PL'd if not vigged by LYLO.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8978 (isolation #639) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If she's scum I'd expect her to maybe have atleast one buddy in her scum list.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8981 (isolation #640) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also Math has been fairly skeptical of the Nancy slot the whole game so I think if either of those flip scum the other is scum too

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8982 (isolation #641) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

LUV, your no lynch suggestion was really really bad. Are you sure you aren't scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8985 (isolation #642) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no lynches should only ever be done in a LYLO situation as it denies town any info and scum get a free kill.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8987 (isolation #643) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Its 12/5. We have 3 mislynches before LYLO and including LYLO itss 4. You fail at math bro.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8991 (isolation #644) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

well if PV is scum its a 13/4 but yea...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8993 (isolation #645) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8928, Creature wrote:Let's no nolynch, okay?
:igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8996 (isolation #646) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

scum aren't stupid, they'll leave the highly suspected town alive. When we no lynch it gives us zero % chance to lynch scum and NKA, while can be useful, can also be used against us.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9000 (isolation #647) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I also don't want a Dave in lylo. The only other option is that Math, if town, investigates that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9004 (isolation #648) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Dave

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9005 (isolation #649) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also I might be the most "opposed" wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9007 (isolation #650) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Creature
Lil Uzi Vert
Vecna
^^^^^
we all agree on Senpai and Sondam and Luv is the only one that opposes Dave.

We could just all sheep Vecna on Senpai and ignore the scum/bad players like Nancy and Math who'll oppose it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9009 (isolation #651) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Notice

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9039 (isolation #652) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9036, Alisae wrote:^Kill this^
WONDER TWINS POWERS ACTIVATE!

Vote:Dave

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9068 (isolation #653) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Math you do realize that if you are not vigged in the next few days you are getting lynched, right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9069 (isolation #654) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like lets flip Dave or Gin.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9078 (isolation #655) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Don't be daft. He's clearly talking about his belief that your vote makes no sense.

Also would you be so kind as to tell us why you suddenly don't want to lynch Caesar?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9080 (isolation #656) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I like how all your current responses to me have been mindless rhetoric.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9092 (isolation #657) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9081, Vecna wrote:Coasting and being lynchbait is standard Dave townplay. So much even that the fact he was actually posting before made me scumread him. Whether his resorting back to coasting is due to him falling back to his standard pattern or realizing my read was accurate for the right reasons...
hmmmm....I don't really agree. To me he's in the same vein of PV type players that are either really busy or really lazy. I'll be honest here...I can't really read him but I think its plenty possible he's scum sitting there and promising us more content but hasn't had any content related posts in like 6 posts.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9096 (isolation #658) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

not everyone is going to agree all the time and Ali WAS all over the place in 199 so seems kinda par for the course.

Lets lynch Dave.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9108 (isolation #659) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

This reminded me of something I wanted to comment on...
In post 9087, Vecna wrote:This means I need to rely on Town seeing I am Town
It doesn't matter if you are seen as town or not.
YOU
picked a wonder that means you need to get vigged for the investigation part to work.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9114 (isolation #660) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9078, Nero Cain wrote:Also would you be so kind as to tell us why you suddenly don't want to lynch Caesar?
Nancy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9117 (isolation #661) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

its a mislynch wagon and you are jumping ship to park your vote on one of the few people that are correctly reading you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9119 (isolation #662) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9110, nancy wrote:Caesar Wills It
CloudKicker
Sondam
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
like he goes from your top scumread to the north of null for F all reason and then why asked about you dig in you high heels. For someone that's arguing that I'm not playing with the town that's a pretty hypocritical action.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9122 (isolation #663) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd even argue that going against the grain and voting who you think are scum is more pro-town than sitting there and going "ok you guys lets all get together and lynch together" thats why I've not been on any mislynches and you've been on both.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9126 (isolation #664) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9121, Vecna wrote:Lol stupid forum quote breakage.
fixes tags, vote is unbolded lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9180 (isolation #665) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Max and Senpai. We are doing Dave. What are your feeling there?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9181 (isolation #666) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd still only consider a Max scum if Nancy is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9216 (isolation #667) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dave, no one is accusing you of lying about RL. The reason I and presumably others, think you are scum b/c you aren't really doing anything but promising to catchup and future content. I'm also not super thrilled with your response here that you'l start being useful IF you survive and IF you gets a useful result. I am capped the next two votes on you for town cred after that its a bussers paradise.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9217 (isolation #668) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9201, Vecna wrote:
Yeah a lot of Nancy's flip-flopping around is unexplained
, but I doubt its coming from scum.
I don't really agree. Like I'm a pretty experienced player so I know that alot of "town" tend to play in really anti-town confusing ways but I think this unexplained flipflopping could easily come from scum. Does she do this regardless of alignment?

She'd also make a shit ton of sense in a Dave-Luv-Math-??? scumteam.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9241 (isolation #669) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote Dave plox.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9245 (isolation #670) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Cloud is such a clown

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9250 (isolation #671) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

can we stop poking at the bad town and lynch the lurking scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9413 (isolation #672) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I bet half the players are like "no way LUV blatantly rolefishes like that as scum"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9415 (isolation #673) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9417 (isolation #674) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c asking if anyone has X wonder is rolefishing?

You asked if anyone built the Oracle. Then you were like "I wanted to get it!" Like that totally makes your question so valid and smart. Do you think that anyone that didn't build the oracle was going to respond to you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9419 (isolation #675) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9349, davesaz wrote:VOTE: MathBlade
my first impression is that this is an empty vote on a scumbuddy so Math gets town cred when he flips scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9420 (isolation #676) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9418, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You never know. That's why I did it.
that is very very weak.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9423 (isolation #677) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

PV's alignment and Math's alignment don't really matter. I am not a huge fan of the "scum shot their own!" but even if they did that literally doesn't matter as it just means that we are down to 4 scum in the setup. And Math has a wonder that means they get shot so we'll wait on the vig shot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9425 (isolation #678) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9422, MathBlade wrote:Nero is more interested in sounding plausible than being right.
I'd argue that I've been trying to not lynch town this game which is why I haven't been on a ton of mislynches like you and Nancy. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9428 (isolation #679) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9384, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:As for Math he got the wonder D2
Math got the wonder d1.

on d2 there was a vig in play.

I'm not "mad" that the "vig math-investigate pyramids" plan didn't come to frustration. I just think there's a dissonance between "I have a wonder that means I need to be shot" and "but lets not shoot me the night there's a confirmed vig power"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9445 (isolation #680) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

YAY!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9446 (isolation #681) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also LUV being shit with his vote this late in the phase is worrisome.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9447 (isolation #682) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

all of Cloud, Max and Yuri need to get off their vanity wagons.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9451 (isolation #683) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9449, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 9447, Nero Cain wrote:all of Cloud, Max and Yuri need to get off their vanity wagons.
i will but who do you want besides nancy/math?
Just to clear things up here. I'd lynch Nancy in a heartbeat. I think Math is scummy for their dissonance, a few things Titus did, and I think their treatment of the Nancy slot is strange. The TL;DR version is that they keep light scumreading them but she is always on the back burner and I think that's very possible buddy play. I am ok with letting Math eat a vig bullet in case this is just normal horrible Math and even if it isn't letting them get vigged is still fine b/c scum is scum. I am currently voting Dave who I think is coasting scum. Part of me is like "ok Nancy calling them a mislynch means she's just scum that knows they are town" but part of me is like "well maybe this is an attempt to try to sabotage the Dave wagon" And honestly? (que the Nero is policy lynching!) I don't want a lurking do nothing Dave near lylo. Alisae and I have already talked about my belief in a Nancy/Max team or Nancy sans Max team. I agree that Max has been pretty useless this game and he's not the worst wagon in the world. If he were to flip town it wouldn't change my view of Nancy though.

No one besides maybe Ali thinks Nancy could be scum but I think he'd only want a dead Nancy if Max flips scum so as much as it pains me, Nancy isn't a viable wagon. Dave is my preferred wagon with Max and Gin as acceptable compromises.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9452 (isolation #684) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So you should be picking from between Dave or Max or you and everyone can proxy their vote to me and we can lynch Nancy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9455 (isolation #685) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9456 (isolation #686) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9453, Alisae wrote:Nero BaeReed voted nancy earlier.
Nancy isn't viable though. Its a waste of a vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9457 (isolation #687) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9455, Nero Cain wrote:I don't.
like frustration can come from scum too so like its null....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9458 (isolation #688) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Talk to me why you want to lynch Max before Nancy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9460 (isolation #689) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

fair.

I just think that Spiff differentiating between me and Max
could
but
doesn't have to
mean a Nancy/Max team thus a Nancy lynch first makes the most sense to me.

Dave being frustrated isn't a towntell.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9464 (isolation #690) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9462, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:I'd much prefer Maxous.
I'd like to hear your words.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9467 (isolation #691) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9462, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:I kind of err towards trusting Math's judgement on him
no one should ever trust Math's judgement regardless of alignment.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9469 (isolation #692) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VCA is stupid Titus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9471 (isolation #693) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Still think VCA is fairly lame. I mean yeah, you can get scum with it but it can be incredibly wrong as well. I'm not scum reading you for being wrong on like EVERYTHING (was p sure you were scum reading Bee, coulda been Titus) so nice misrep.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9477 (isolation #694) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

IT WAS A JOKE!

Since you know Titus' claim to fame is that she can point at the rest of the living players and go "these people voted thus they HAVE to be scum" and maybe I misinterpreted your post but weren't you saying that you need a good VCA reason to call ppl scum? and I just think that's silly.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9480 (isolation #695) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, you can tell me what your "case" on me is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9486 (isolation #696) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

There have been cases on both Dave and Cesar. Cesar was mostly ppl being paranoid that he's scum hiding out behind his roleplaying. I also found it odd that Nancy was voting him and then he's suddenly a fairly strong town read? Dave is that he's doing nothing but promising future content and his "I'll start doing things if I don't get lynched and IF I get a good result" sounds like scum
AtE
to me. You are doing a shit job of paying attention LUV.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9494 (isolation #697) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9487, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:effort?
I think effort/lack of effort can easily be AI. And if you think those are bad cases shouldn't you be all over those that are pushing them?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9500 (isolation #698) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9499, Caesar Wills It wrote:
Most
of the wagons right now are trash
go on.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9546 (isolation #699) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hey Cloud I've always wondered why you say mefia instead of mafia. Its not really as cute as you think it is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9566 (isolation #700) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9554, MathBlade wrote:My case is a lot of thin
What
other
things?
In post 9554, MathBlade wrote:For example you keep pushing me but yet don't vote me and don't try to wagon me.
Are you for real? Like why do you think that I'm not voting you? And even if I did vote you there is very little chance you get lynched today so my vote on you would be wasted.
In post 9554, MathBlade wrote:Mainly your vote never seems to match up with who you push. It is a weird dissonance.
I have one vote, I can't vote everyone that I scumread. This is something that you should understand by now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9567 (isolation #701) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this is too derpy even for Math.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9569 (isolation #702) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and like I was pushing my biggest scum read at the time (Creature). Titus trying to get me to join the Max wagon was pretty silly.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9570 (isolation #703) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9568, MathBlade wrote:Derpy = Town.
lol @ Math trying to put it in the minds of others that I'm calling it town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9571 (isolation #704) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

At this rate we'll just hit a no lynch which is p pathetic. So I'll just vote whatever useless player we are getting rid of.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9572 (isolation #705) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

davesaz (2): Nero Cain, Brian Skies
Nero Cain (2): nancy, MathBlade
Leonshade (2): CloudKicker, Caesar Wills It
Maxous (2): Alisae, NoticeMeSenpai
Vecna (2): Sondam, Creature
Caesar Wills It (1): Yuri
CloudKicker (1): Maxous
Sondam (1): Vecna

Not Voting (4): Lil Uzi Vert, davesaz, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Leonshade

like this is just sad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9575 (isolation #706) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

opps, I had put you on the wrong one. My bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9576 (isolation #707) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:LUV
Vote:Nancy
vote:MAX

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9578 (isolation #708) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Nero

I don't really to play with a bunch of players that can't even vote a fairly scummy and absolutely useless Dave so just lynch me today and then power lynch all of Nancy, Luv, Dave and Senpai. And Math if it hasn't gotten bullets yet.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9581 (isolation #709) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

fuck LUV's not even voting. Like he's being a complete useless sack of shit, why? He doesn't give a shit about a lynch so he's scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9585 (isolation #710) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE:LUV

Lynch this scumbag that's not even trying to get a lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9589 (isolation #711) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

there's like shit all reason for you not be voting. You are being completely useless.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9592 (isolation #712) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

come creature.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9593 (isolation #713) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

[quote="In post 9591, Lil Uzi Vert"][/quote]
you could and should be voting and pushing your scumreads but you aren't.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9599 (isolation #714) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

they were wagoning Sondam and like there's still F all reason that you for you to not be voting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9603 (isolation #715) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9598, Creature wrote:If you keep intentionally helping scum, we have the right to blame you.
this but how do you know its not just you know scum doing nothing?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9604 (isolation #716) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't fucking understand why you are refusing to use your vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9609 (isolation #717) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

pls can we lynch this useless sack of shit?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9614 (isolation #718) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

would you vote Nancy, Creature?

Would you vote LUV, Ali?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9625 (isolation #719) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9619, Alisae wrote:Nah I don't want to vote LUV.
Yes he's being LUV.
But I think he's just being stubborn more then anything.
I think he's coasting scum. We
SHOULD
be listening to his reads though b/c there be buddies in there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9626 (isolation #720) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9624, Alisae wrote:Like Nero, I don't really know what you're expecting from LUV tbh
I would expect him to be using his voice and vote. I know he can be p bad but he's intentionally impeding game progress. I mean he can be kinda weird. In Smackdown he didn't really have any solid scum reads but here he actually has reads so I'm not sure sure why he's not voting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9631 (isolation #721) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like even on RAW he was using his vote so I'm not really getting why he isn't here. And I'm not a huge fan of the "a wagon might not happen" excuse.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9633 (isolation #722) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9627, Creature wrote:We should prioritize who's not trying to push any wagon, just lowhanging..
LUV isn't pushing anything...he's doing nothing but active lurking.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9634 (isolation #723) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Like LUV, Dave and Nancy are all great wagons but everyone is being a kid and won't compromise.

"I want my wagon-my wagon-my wagon!"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9635 (isolation #724) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I guess I'd need to do the same, I mean I don't think Sondam is as scummy as those 3 but they are somewhat lurky so I guess I'd be ok there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9636 (isolation #725) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9647 (isolation #726) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9641, Caesar Wills It wrote:
Please present you case against Senator davesaz, or direct Us to where you have concisely presented it already.
His ISO is promises of future content and I'm not a fan of his reaction to getting wagoned.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9655 (isolation #727) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9639, Leonshade wrote:LUV's play isn't great but he just looks apathetic more than scummy. I remember wanting to push LUV from Smackdown Mafia if I wouldn't have gotten drafted.
I disagree. Like even on RAW he was still actively using his vote. Here he's being wank with it for F all reason. Its not town motivated.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9659 (isolation #728) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9654, Creature wrote:Votes should be on wagons that are actually happening.
Luv isn't voting at all. He's scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9670 (isolation #729) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9660, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm going to say this again. Town deserve to pay for their mistakes.

Two lurkers should have not been the top wagons for most of the day.
So.....you decide to punish town by being useless? What great pro-town play!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9682 (isolation #730) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd do Dave or Gin or Nancy or Sodom or Max or LUV or Senpai

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9693 (isolation #731) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

thing is, LUV not pushing towards any lynch is actively no lynching and that only helps scum. He even brought up that we should no lynch earlier. If Sondom flips town you guys owe me a Nancy/LUV lynch.

vote:Sondom

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9698 (isolation #732) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but Maria and Gerry do coast as scum unless they have shored up their game....

I'm also light town reading Cloud.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9716 (isolation #733) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no lynch means there's zero chance we flip scum and a 100% chance town dies. It does not help.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9720 (isolation #734) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you know, maybe ppl are lurking b/c they are scum. *gasp*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9722 (isolation #735) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9711, Leonshade wrote:Why do you TR Cloud?
my gut says that this is not 199 Cloud.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9730 (isolation #736) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9724, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Then we see who was pushing/doubt casting/dare I say buddying said players.
Wich is exactly why we lynch and not no lynch. Sorry you flipped scum Luv.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9745 (isolation #737) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9744, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 9731, Creature wrote:LUV actually mean't he expects the nightkills to give info.
Anyone look into why I was killed? Frogger might have been obvious, but I sure wasn't.
you were killed b/c Math was looking for the Pyramids and somehow found them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10055 (isolation #738) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Gork do you want the bad news or the good news first?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10057 (isolation #739) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

This just in: Gork is town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10059 (isolation #740) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10060 (isolation #741) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9911, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9904, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 9895, MathBlade wrote:Because I have made a PV argument people ignored and a Nero one showing it is his scum meta.
i actually have a meta read that contradicts this one and regardless of meta, nero is in the high end of people i dont want to lynch because they are constantly putting good content and i dont see anything wrong
Nero is putting out horrible content especially since I know he is wrong as I am Town.
I have actually been fairly good with reads thus far. I did not mislynch Bee, I did not mislynch ABR. I even rethought my Sondam read and was merely compromising since no one would lynch Dave or LUV. If I was on I actully would have unvoted after Gin's shit vote. And if putting "bad" content and having incorrect reads are a scumtell then dear you've tripped over it yourself.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10063 (isolation #742) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10062, Gorkington wrote:when i start spewing town on the thread.
Whats stopping you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10069 (isolation #743) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10065, Gorkington wrote:do you have any suggestions for me?
lynch yourself and I'll believe you are town if you flip town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10072 (isolation #744) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Math can be pretty horrible as town and I don't really think its outside the realms of impossibility that this is just bad town Math but them getting a wonder that requires they be vigged but not wanting to be vigged on n2 seems like a pretty huge dissonance. I'm also concerned with how much shade they've been throwing at the Nancy slot but never ever having reason to vote them. And Nancy hasn't even commented on it so I fee like it makes sense as scum buddy play.

I could maybe kinda see Gin/Gork coming to Maths defense for town cred. Would also make plenty of sense as buddy play.

I've played with LUV before and he's pretty useless as town. He's being useless but I don't really think its town. Like his hole "I'm going to be shit with my vote and punish town" is something that I have a hard time seeing coming from town. I think there's plenty of potential scum motivation in him not wanting to push anywhere or do anything.

davesaz I still think is scum for the reasons I outlined yesterday the fact that Sondam was a counter to his wagon is also telling. Also his "I'll start being useful if I don't get lynched and if I get a good result" seem like scum
AtE
to me.

I have a preconceived notion town should be open and forth coming with their reads but I've played enough games to know that there are some players that really really anti-town playstyles. Enter Nancy who wants you to believe that she has been WIFOMing her reads and I just don't really know if I buy that.

vote:Nancy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10074 (isolation #745) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9827, Gorkington wrote:im pretty sure its me you want to maybe lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10077 (isolation #746) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10073, nancy wrote:You're just capitalizing the n on purpose aren't you :P
For someone that's a lynch contender for the day this seems like it should be the least of your worries.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10079 (isolation #747) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

There are 11 town. That's more than enough to lynch you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10088 (isolation #748) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10080, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:How have I been useless again? Is it because I didn't hop on the Ceasar and Dave wagons at their peak?
explain to me what you've done this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10093 (isolation #749) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm betting scum got the vig otherwise Math would be dead.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10102 (isolation #750) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10092, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 10088, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 10080, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:How have I been useless again? Is it because I didn't hop on the Ceasar and Dave wagons at their peak?
explain to me what you've done this game.
Played my game that you can't read??? lol
TBF your "game" is 100% anti-town non-sense. I'll review your ISO but I don't really remember you pushing anyone or anything. You are just sitting there like a bump on a log. Also Nancy is bussing you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10117 (isolation #751) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the one thing that confuses me about Ali is that my push on them was so scummy that they were OMGUS venge voting meand then we I was like "ok maybe they are town if LUV/Dave are sum" and then my push became obvtown?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10118 (isolation #752) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ LUV getting all bent out of shape over being called useless.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10123 (isolation #753) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10120, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 10118, Nero Cain wrote:lol @ LUV getting all bent out of shape over being called useless.
lol because it's bull, if you wanted to lynch me off the Sondam hammer which is still bad but a much better reasoning fine
I haven't even looked at your full ISO and I'd call you useless based on just yesterday alone. I assume I'll just find more of the same not pushing anyone and being useless with your vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10124 (isolation #754) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like now, you are just posting. You are active lurking.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10129 (isolation #755) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10126, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I've been trying to sort nancy, what are you on?
What are you doing to sort her?

Who do you even want to lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10135 (isolation #756) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i don't really want to no lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10140 (isolation #757) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10130, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Vote and be on a vanity wagon and then get accused for not voting Ceasar or Dave again? Nah.
lol, town isn't worried about that.

vote:LUV

don't care if this is a bus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10144 (isolation #758) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also I don't think anyone ever did fuss at you for voting Dave or Caesar so?

but a town wouldn't be worried about getting flak.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10155 (isolation #759) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10149, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:And it takes a good day or two for everyone to weigh in. We didn't have time.
Didn't you push for a no lynch? Not trying to get their claim and then being worried about not everyone would weigh in....like why would you care if you wanted a no lynch in the fist place?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10156 (isolation #760) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10148, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 10144, Nero Cain wrote:Also I don't think anyone ever did fuss at you for voting Dave or Caesar so?

but a town wouldn't be worried about getting flak.
Lol you were the main one that did? Are you serious right now?
I may have accused you of bussing your buddy when you voted Dave and the multiple Cesar wagons have seemed silly to me so it wouldn't surprise me if I did fuss at you for it but town wouldn't be worried at getting fussed at.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10159 (isolation #761) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and this is your scumlist from yesterday.
In post 9594, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Cloud
nancy
Notice
Sondam
Yuri
Why in the world would you even want to vote Dave and Cesar?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10162 (isolation #762) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10160, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Because they were the two major leading wagons and the only thing everyone was talking about for god knows how long lol
ok? Why does that make you want to vote them today?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10163 (isolation #763) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10161, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:None of those 5 people had a realistic chance of happening most of the day.
ok? but that doesn't have anything to do with you suddenly dropping those scumreads in place of Dave and Ceasar.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10166 (isolation #764) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10130, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:get accused for not voting Ceasar or Dave again? Nah.
scratch that, i missed the not.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10170 (isolation #765) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10165, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I said I see it as an option coming up if the current wagons don't pick up
this is scum planning to go with whatever wagon is popular.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10173 (isolation #766) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

LUV is sidelining his vote b/c the less ppl he calls scum the less chance of getting OMGUS venge voted. Whether or not Nancy is bussing him is irrelevant. Scum is scum so lets lynch it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10350 (isolation #767) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Maths play is shit. I'll dedicate a longer post to why later but I am lynching the absolute fuck out of that if its not dead before LYLO.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10354 (isolation #768) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10424 (isolation #769) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Aside from his "reads" list, Dave is doing next to nothing and active lurking. Him being scum would also help explain why the Sondom wagon went so fast inb4 a bunch of ppl tell me that it only went fast b/c of deadline.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10426 (isolation #770) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10428 (isolation #771) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Occams says scum have the vig

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10431 (isolation #772) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also why not respond to my paranoia about you OMGUS venge voting me and then you were all like "oh that push on me was townie" What made you change your mind?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10432 (isolation #773) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10430, Alisae wrote:True but it would also make sense on why Frog wasn't doc'd.
fair

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10434 (isolation #774) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If I was a 1shot vig I'd have the hardest time deciding who I'd want to vig between you, Dave, Nancy and Math. :/ Though the pro-town shot is Math regardless of alignment. Hell even if they didn't have Stonehenge its still a pro-town shot. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10436 (isolation #775) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

somoa?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10438 (isolation #776) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

IDK.

My main concerns with Math are that they selected a wonder but didn't want to be killed on n2.

They have been continuously throwing shade at the Nancy slot but Nancy is just always out of reach, ya know? I think that makes sense as buddy pay.

And Math hasn't commented on this at all. Idk, I just don't really want to townread a Vi for being a Vi.

I also need to check on SD b/c I'm pretty sure Math town read me there yet now they are saying that me being "pro-town is scumNero" and I don't get that turn around at all. Like are they just so immature that they are venge death tunneling me since I don't think they are as town as they think they are? Or is this infact scum?

Also I feel like...Math would have to claim they were Stonhenge so the vig knew who to shoot right? I think Math is scum and got Stonehenge to keep it out of town hands and there really was a fight between the sisters with atleast Titus wanting to claim and Math and Spiff not wanting them to claim so when Titus claim its pissed Spiff the fuck off b/c I don't really see a town Spiff getting pissed off and replacing out.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10440 (isolation #777) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am fairly certain that Titus has used hydra diss as a means to gain sympathy before and even if they weren't trying to Math-Titus fighting over to claim or not to claim doesn't make them town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10446 (isolation #778) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

excuse me if I rather not trust the reads of the players that lynched Bee and ABR
In post 10438, Nero Cain wrote:My main concerns with Math are that they selected a wonder but didn't want to be killed on n2.

They have been continuously throwing shade at the Nancy slot but Nancy is just always out of reach, ya know? I think that makes sense as buddy play.

And Math hasn't commented on this at all.
Idk, I just don't really want to townread a Vi for being a Vi.

I also need to check on SD b/c I'm pretty sure Math town read me there yet now they are saying that me being "pro-town is scumNero" and I don't get that turn around at all.
Like are they just so immature that they are venge death tunneling me since I don't think they are as town as they think they are? Or is this infact scum?
I still have a hard time seeing this come from town and I think play trumps meta.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10448 (isolation #779) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you two keep falling back on these meta tells but no one can explain whats pro-town about Math's play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10450 (isolation #780) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
KidAmn
CloudKicker

but I only trust threads of Nero Cain.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10453 (isolation #781) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10447, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 10446, Nero Cain wrote:excuse me if I rather not trust the reads of the players that lynched Bee and ABR
I didn't lynch either of those...
this is true, I'm apparently been getting you mixed up with someone else.

Now whats pro-town about Math's play?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10454 (isolation #782) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10451, Alisae wrote:Why the Yuri slot?
I like his posts, thought the Yuri wagon was dumb and I don't think all the useless slots can be scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10455 (isolation #783) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Maybe all these meta town reads on Math are scum that know Math is town b/c no one can actually explain what's pro-town from that slot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10456 (isolation #784) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Gork

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10459 (isolation #785) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Alisae

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10461 (isolation #786) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10458, Alisae wrote:Nero why did the Sondam lynch happen again?
b/c Dave is scum and scum needed a flash wagon so Dave didn't pop up again.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10463 (isolation #787) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10460, Alisae wrote:Why?
tell me what what's pro-town from Math.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10464 (isolation #788) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10462, Alisae wrote:Why were you on that lynch again tho?
I was only on it b/c I wasn't able to switch my vote after Gin n co. ran him up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10468 (isolation #789) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd nightkill you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10471 (isolation #790) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10469, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm a bee plus I'm buzzing :cool:
eventhough you are town I'd nightkill you too

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10474 (isolation #791) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like guys, I'm telling you that if I were scum I'd kill LUV or Alisae so be sure to kill those players to frame me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10544 (isolation #792) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

note that Math is still not responding to my case on them. Also that whole "Nero got the day chat wonder" is so very specific and manipulative.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10545 (isolation #793) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am somewhat willing to eat my Dave read since yeah, this doesn't exactly look like Gitsou Dave. Though I still have a hard time seeing town from his posting. They are mostly promises of future content and what little "content" there is is hollow fleshed out statements.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10546 (isolation #794) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

IF I cave and go with a Dave and LUV town then my lynch list it

Alisae???
MathBlade
Gorkington
NoticeMeSenpai
nancy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10548 (isolation #795) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but then LUV actually voting after stomping his feet for two whole days about not voting unless its the hammer/L-2 vote seems a bit odd. Like whats the difference here? I could maybe see a Luv/Math/Nancy/Gork/Senpai team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10552 (isolation #796) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10547, Alisae wrote:lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao Nero what's your Leon read?
poe townish? Like idk. Everyone seems horrible to me.

My @1 town read is cloudkicker.

Yes you read that right.
CLOUDKICKER.

The fact that a guy who calls the scum mefia and not mafia should tell you alot about my opinions of people this game. Though maybe I shouldn't be so harsh b/c if I was playing better we'd of had flipped scum by now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10555 (isolation #797) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10550, Alisae wrote:BaeReed and nancy are not the same alignment please try again Nero.
Why are you being snarky here? You mad that I'm not like "OMG ALISAE IS SOOOO TOWN, ANYONE THAT DOESN'T SEE THAT MUST BE STUPID." Grow the fuck up kid.

I'd take a Nancy scum over Senpai if pressed but remind me why Nancy and Senpai aren't the same alignment?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10559 (isolation #798) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9896, KidAmn wrote:On a scale of 1-10 (1 low 10 high) how offended will people be if I start typing up my notes from my read through?
It's gonna be slow
and it's gonna be D2 onward to minimise the amount of spam.
Like this is really the only kinda scummy post to me. He shouldn't be asking if he can post his notes and then, like on one hand I can more than understand him not wanting to read d1 but D1
IS
the most important day so not reading it is not real pro-town. The bolded could MAAAAAYYYYBBBBEEEE be an excuse for lurking it out but there's also truth in it. And if Yuri was scum who are Yuri's scumbuddies that tipped the scales in favor of a not Yuri wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10560 (isolation #799) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

scum vote each other all the time so I'm not real sold on the idea of "they can't be scum b/c one of them voted the other!"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”