Xpom Telo
Townie
Xpom Telo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #977 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:10 am

Post by Xpom Telo »

Hi everyone.

I am here and going to do a reread soon.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit

Xpom.
Xpom Telo
Xpom Telo
Townie
Xpom Telo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1011 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:46 am

Post by Xpom Telo »

I have so many people telling me to lynch other people that I just can't keep track of it. I just won't listen to anybody when they just tell me to lynch someone.

I was told that you don't really have to reread a game when you replace in, and people will sum up what's happened for you? Can someone do that for me please?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit

Xpom.
Xpom Telo
Xpom Telo
Townie
Xpom Telo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1033 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:13 am

Post by Xpom Telo »

Bookitty wrote:Who told you that, Xpom Telo? And why would you take the word of anyone else, without knowing their alignment?

It's not been my experience that replacements do not have to read the game. That's how you come up with your own unique insights. Parroting back other people's insights isn't helpful regardless of your alignment.
I was hoping that I could take the word of many others, gathering what they've said into a good wrap up.

I don't think I need to look at the previous day to gain any "unique insights." My "unique insights" can come from gleaming what's giong to happen this day and forward. So far, nobody's really contributing, so I've had nothing to add from this point forward.

My friend has insisted that you do not need to read the game (especially one that's 40+ pages...thank god) if you are replacing in. I wouldn't have replaced in if he hadn't told me otherwise.

Xpom.
Xpom Telo
Xpom Telo
Townie
Xpom Telo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1068 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:23 pm

Post by Xpom Telo »

Bookitty wrote:Okay, Faerielord's first three posts are examples of active lurking. Promising contribution, but not actually delivering any. He later comments on CKD fence-sitting, but doesn't vote him... he provides NO content, while hiding behind a "playstyle" excuse. It's one thing to have an unhelpful playstyle, but he doesn't even vote...

He FINALLY looks at the game, and does some pretty shoddy vote analysis. Completely reverses his opinion on CKD, criticises UltimaAvalon, and puts FOS's on a lot of people. Admits to being lazy, admits to skipping large parts of the argument.

To me, this is probably the worst thing he says:
Faerielord wrote:Do you really think I was playing the game? Jdodge asked me to replace, I said yes. I left it there to decay. Jdodge often asks me to replace, and I often do this :/
So Faerielord contributes next to nothing, apart from pushing the lynch on Tarhindalur (which I am not faulting him for, but which was a pretty easy wagon), and then Xpom comes in with the stated attitude that he shouldn't have to reread the game, and asking others to tell him what his opinions should be. When questioned about this, he reiterates his intention to stick to this plan, which looks to me like he's seeking guidance from his scumbuddies since he missed the nighttalk. (I could be wrong, but that's just such an unhelpful attitude, especially considering Faerielord's lack of useful contribution.)

Sorry for not posting more lately, but I've been extremely busy. I hope this was helpful in explaining my vote on Xpom.
Aw man, this is unfair. Is everybody voting for me because of what the person whom I replaced did? I understand if I'm implicated as such, but man, that stinks. I don't know how I'm supposed to defend his actions, which makes this bandwagon kind of stinky, in my opinion.

Should I claim?

Xpom.
Xpom Telo
Xpom Telo
Townie
Xpom Telo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1092 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:30 am

Post by Xpom Telo »

I don't like Flameaxe's posts at all. He is not being helpful or worthwhile at the moment. More analysis will come up later.

Xpom.
Xpom Telo
Xpom Telo
Townie
Xpom Telo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1116 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:00 am

Post by Xpom Telo »

UltimaAvalon wrote:Jumping back on the Xpom wagon. Sure hpe my seat is still warm

Vote: Xpom
I do not like this post. Not because it attacks me, but because it seems especially bandwagonous.
FOS: Ultima Avalon.

Xpom.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”