Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2087 (isolation #200) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:34 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I have no significant read on James one way or the other. He's pretty null to me.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2148 (isolation #201) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:32 pm

VOTE: TTTTT

Solely based on his current page.
I will fully reread at some point, I have not done so yet.
I think that forcing a NL because of 'RC or bust' on day 1 is far more toxic to the game than telling people that they are being stupid when they are being stupid.
I am avoiding this game at this point because the choices are basically me being absent or me sitting here telling everyone exactly what I think about this game.
There's absolutely a problem with arrogant stupidity in this game but it's with the people preventing a D1 lynch because they are so sure that town is scum.
Not with me trying to scumhunt on a shitty wagon on town that was never had evidence substantiated against it and that very few people were ever interested in looking at.
As for me: Fitz is probably town but that's conditional on what he does from here. PeregrineV I am uncertain of. Nero is probably scum. TTTTT is very, very likely scum.
I think that Vifam is in fact scum and that the bullshit around my wagon was an intended strategy and so I will lynch that if I can't get one of the lynches I want more.
Until then my vote is down and it's not going to move unless Nero gets going better.
Also Nero believing that I am Titus makes no sense; he accused me of tactically voting people who vote me BEFORE he started pretending to believe that I am Titus.
That is not something that Titus has ever been accused of. That IS in fact something that I have been accused of. So like, that doesn't mesh for me at all.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2149 (isolation #202) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:33 pm

I mean he said sorry for not remembering me; but I never indicated and am not upset that he didn't remember me. But me and Titus are both really high profile players and for him not to be able to tell the difference...
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2150 (isolation #203) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:36 pm

In post 2143, TTTT wrote:You've already killed me, haven't you?
In post 2142, TTTT wrote:
In post 2129, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I seriously doubt you're getting lynched today and the fact that there is posturing to get you lynched means that if scum are driving your lynch, they didn't target you for last night's kill so you'll see D3 and I can evaluate you after Vifam's flip
So it's posturing?
How do you know that?
You know I'm town don't you?
In post 2141, TTTT wrote:
@ssbm

WHAT CAUSED YOU TO CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT RADIANT COWBALLS :?: :?: :?: :?:
In post 2083, TTTT wrote:@ssbm
.???
In post 2040, TTTT wrote:
In post 1512, TTTT wrote:
In post 1493, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:TTTT you must join us in lynching the Vifam
only if you can explain why you changed your mind about lynching RC
when all he did was self-vote and play hang-man
@SSBM
Did you ever answer this?
if so please link me
Like this is just so fake. He's implying that SSBM is my scumpartner because he changed his mind on my slot and that he MUST have been NKed??
TTTTT you are not someone who has to worry about getting killed N1, I can tell you that much. I don't believe there's even a chance he believes what he's saying. Pure posture.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2151 (isolation #204) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:39 pm

Also your avatar is fucking gross and tbh just looking at it makes me want to lynch you even harder.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2158 (isolation #205) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:25 am

hmm do we lynch the person who is only going to claim 1 result before they claim that 1 result

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2160 (isolation #206) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:38 am

I am saying that there are plenty of great things to do besides push on James3. You agreed with me that there was some shit around my wagon; let's deal with that shit today and James later.

I'm not saying that James can't be scum, I'm saying that I have better shit to do right now.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2189 (isolation #207) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:58 am

Where's the scum motivation in body blocking a watcher lynch and trying to force a 1v1 outside of it because I picked up that Grey was PR?
Because if we're going to play the simple game of 'thing that there is scum motivation for', which is a shit way to read me because I'm far better than simply doing things that directly advance scum wincon- I should now be town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2192 (isolation #208) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:09 am

I mean it should be obvious that I didn't actually think that SSBM was lockscum; so why do you think that I kept body blocking LoX lynch when I could just let it go through as scum?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2203 (isolation #209) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:06 am

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2204 (isolation #210) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:07 am

Can we play a game where people stop saying that they understand my meta?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2205 (isolation #211) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:10 am

Wait what the hell why is there scum between me and PeregrineV? What singles us out as the likely scum block ??? Like I townread Fire exclusively for the replace out but I think you're in a scum slot now.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2215 (isolation #212) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:22 pm

Elena why do I get the feeling that you're scum again?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2235 (isolation #213) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:45 am

This james3 wagon is garbage.

He might be scum but we're not voting for him today.

fullstop.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2254 (isolation #214) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:34 am

I scumread TTTTT and am on the fence about SlySly.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2266 (isolation #215) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:36 pm

Elena you feel exaggerated and kind of forced and that's how you felt when you replaced into 1769. And I was scumreading Firebringer when he was in game so.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2285 (isolation #216) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:51 pm

In post 2277, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:players that weren't voting Vifam that were
active
after Vifam hit L-3:
sly

fuzzy
zekro
havingfitz

nero
TTTT
james

comm

When reading for when exactly you went to L-3 Vifam, I saw an RC post about scum would be okay with a no lynch here if they didnt think your lynch would get them towncred. Not lynching a claimed VT is also good for scum if they think you really are VT.
Reading Fitz ISO I can see town motivation near deadline. and looks like something I'd post as town. Morning of day 2 looks consistent with D1 as well. I don't like how empty his TR of Vifam is, and if Vifam is scum so is he.
Sly I TR, james I TR. Fuzzy and Zekro were gone at deadline, but they've been gone a lot so it's unsurprising.
[Nero, TTTT, CommKnight, Havingfitz]
UNVOTE:
Vote TTTTT with me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2286 (isolation #217) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:52 pm

Ehh nah this is better.

VOTE: Nero Cain

Worst culprit of the RC or bust thing. Literally has not done anything this game besides sit and call a town aligned slot scum. The reasons that he's given don't call me scum they just say why I shouldn't be townread.

I really don't think that he's town and I really can't be assed to care if he is.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2287 (isolation #218) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:53 pm

Go through Nero's ISO and find a reason to townread him. I'll wait.

I'm going to go through the Ranger philosophy of looking at what people have done for town. What Nero has done for town is sheep a shit wagon on me and help enable a no lynch. They die.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2289 (isolation #219) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:55 pm

I still don't townread you Elena because you feel like you're trying to force yourself to be abrupt but I want Nero dead and I'd like you to vote him with me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2290 (isolation #220) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:56 pm

You voted someone else for like 5 minutes and then switched back to me. You haven't talked about me you've just sat and made post after post saying HEY WHAT ABOUT RC THO.

It's way too easy for scum to get away with and it is badly hurting town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2292 (isolation #221) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:01 pm

Here's a question for you Nero. Assume that I am town and you are in my position. What would you be doing when there's a block of 4 people sitting on you, calling for votes on you, but not putting themself out there at all?
I am leaning scum on your current content but it's basically impossible to read alignment into a bunch of people doing nothing besides saying that one person is scum.
The ideal play is for you to get wagoned so that I can get something more concrete on your slot and either lynch you or move on. I am doing that. If you're town, hopefully I figure it out later.
If you're town and get mislynched? play better next time.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2293 (isolation #222) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:02 pm

In post 2291, Nero Cain wrote:I am having the hardest time believing that you really believe that I've spent no time talking about why I scum read your slot/you. This looks so fake.
Everything that you have given on my slot is attacks on the townreads on me. No explanations of why I am scum or the priority lynch.
If you are really confbiased like this then I don't see a way to get you to do a reset and do other things than by forcing you to do so under threat of lynch.
I think that you're just scum and not capable of putting together a case that makes sense but who knows.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2295 (isolation #223) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:04 pm

I don't want to talk to you and I don't want to hear shit from you about a slot that I know is town. If you're town go do something else or I am going to go back to trying to force this 1v1.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2296 (isolation #224) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:05 pm

Hey Nero that's a pretty horrible double standard because I have done a metric ton of stuff involving various slots in the game and put myself out there an incredible extent.
I remind you that I threw myself into a 1v1 with SSBM to defend Xanth because I townread them and figured they were a strong PR based on play. They flipped watcher.
In terms of people doing stuff for town that benefits town? PReventing a mislynch on a watcher claim is very helpful for town. What have you done besides push on town?
Even if I lynch you I still did good shit for town this game. You have done nothing but hurt town so far.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2297 (isolation #225) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:06 pm

And yes I am talking to you as if you are town because otherwise there is no point to this conversation. I am going to ignore you besides to push on you until you do something that helps town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2298 (isolation #226) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:10 pm

As for the rest of town. There is scum hiding behind the wagon on me to avoid doing shit and not get lynched. We need to wagon them 1 by 1 and force them to do something that we can read.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2300 (isolation #227) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:37 pm

I am not the only one who holds the viewpoint that the only stuff in your ISO that isn't throwaway forgettable content involves my slot. I defended flipped town. You have pushed on town.

You accusing me of playing poorly is pathetic and doesn't feel like it would have come from a town mindset.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2301 (isolation #228) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:39 pm

Also it's super clear that I'm not pushing on the people pushing on me for pushing me, it's because there's a block with minimal game content that helped force a NL with un or poorly explained reasons.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2303 (isolation #229) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:48 pm

You have spent the entire game pushing on someone who is town aligned. You have done nothing else of note. I believe that qualifies you as having played a very poor game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2306 (isolation #230) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:58 pm

In post 2304, Nero Cain wrote:how would I know you are town?
How would I know that LoX was going to flip a powerful town role? That's called playing the game well. I believe that I am not difficult to townread given most of the game is doing it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2308 (isolation #231) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:02 pm

I guess this really is a better wagon. Idk. I'm not positive but I sorta don't expect Nero to flip scum right now.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2314 (isolation #232) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:43 pm

cuz he's all like FUCK this SLY guy
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2336 (isolation #233) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:56 am

In post 2332, TTTT wrote:
In post 2277, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:players that weren't voting Vifam that were
active
after Vifam hit L-3:
sly

fuzzy
zekro
havingfitz

nero
TTTT
james

comm
You need to take me off your list.
I was here 8 hours before deadline
when there were only five votes on Vifam
and I made clear I didn't think I could come back before EoD.
In post 1773, TTTT wrote:There's 8 hours until EoD
I don't think I'll be able to be here.
I was about to compromise vote LoX
but dat claim.
RC or bust!
Vifam was at L-4 with five votes.
RC was at L-6 with three votes.
You were willing to compromise vote the watcher but unwilling to vote the [unknown alignment demonstrably anti-town player.] And your target or bust is town. :igmeou:
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2340 (isolation #234) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:00 am

I was about to compromise vote LoX
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2341 (isolation #235) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:01 am

What are the chance that Firebringer was trying to bus you, got frustrated when everyone ignored his bus, then replaced out? Because I've done that as scum and had everyone write my slot as town before.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2347 (isolation #236) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:07 am

In post 2342, Vifam wrote:That doesn't sound like Firebringer's personality at all
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2348 (isolation #237) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:07 am

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW FIREBRINGER AND THAT IS LITERALLY STRAIGHT UP A SUPER FIREBRINGER THING TO DO.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2350 (isolation #238) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:08 am

And yeah you said that. The point isn't about what you were actually going to do it's about where your reads were at aka how pro-town your scumhunting has been. It's been ass so far, no?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2352 (isolation #239) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:09 am

So I am friends with Firebringer and you have played maybe 1 game with him. You do not get to tell anyone what Firebringer is like or would and would not do. mmk?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2357 (isolation #240) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:11 am

Thanks for your input on the qualities of a person that you have played one game with and that I actually know.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2358 (isolation #241) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:12 am

In post 2356, TTTT wrote:
In post 2350, RadiantCowbells wrote:And yeah you said that. The point isn't about what you were actually going to do it's about where your reads were at aka how pro-town your scumhunting has been. It's been ass so far, no?
Are you talking to me?
like I think you might be
but most everything you say makes no sense
so without quotes it's confusing
Yes, I am talking to you. Presuming from your point of view that I am town, I am not incorrect in asserting that your scumhunting so far has been terrible?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2365 (isolation #242) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:28 am

"RC has played bad this game" -> Citation is required on this point. I prevented a lynch on watcher and have tried to scumhunt a number of people. No one besides people who have thought my slot was scum since before I replaced in for baseless reasons seems to think that I am playing particularly ridiculously; I'm looking into a bunch of people. The question is are you this intentionally bad as town?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2368 (isolation #243) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:30 am

In post 2366, Vifam wrote:The only read he has outside of his RC or bust wagon thing seems to FB/Elena and I don't think he's really ever fully explained why he scumread that slot. Unless Im not remembering
Okay so do you have or not have an issue with those being the only slots that he has a thing with? Do you not FoS the fact that he forced a NL to try to push a lynch on me?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2369 (isolation #244) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:31 am

I have read the game you manipulative prick. I keep coming back to the same people because it's the most likely place for scum to be hiding in the game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2370 (isolation #245) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:33 am

No one outside of the 4 people who FoS me thinks that it's a problem that I am focused on a block of people who have shit for reads and are hiding behind an opaque 'RC OR BUST' mentality to avoid contributing to the game while pushing a town mislynch. If you're town, do you think that you're divine prophets who see something that they don't or maybe do you think that hiding behind an RC OR BUST lynch that will never happen is a scummy thing to do?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2372 (isolation #246) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:34 am

I assumed that you were talking about TTTTT since I don't remember any of his reads outside of the RC or bust wagon thing and I didn't remember if he had a read on Firebringer!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2373 (isolation #247) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:34 am

Alright yeah I really think this is scum. Firebringer was either onto something or bussing.

VOTE: Vifam
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2376 (isolation #248) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:36 am

Dumbass-block misrepping my votes on the people voting me makes sense because if they're town they're confbiased so far up their ass that they taste stomach acid.
Vifam doesn't seem to be confbiasing and that's a silly claim to make so it feels more like he's consciously misrepresenting my play in order to help push a wagon on me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2379 (isolation #249) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:41 am

First major misrep is his claims about Firebringer's personality. I know Firebringer and him replacing out when people ignore his reads is very common; as either alignment.
Second major misrep is that I'm playing 'ridiculously' by focusing on the wagon on me. I understand that if you're town to you that feels like a perfectly natural claim but no one else has a problem with me focusing on the wagon on me.
The vast majority of the game thinks that the wagon on me is batshit stupid, most of them agree there's scum on there; there's just no coherent direction as to who the scum is.
I am trying to suss out who is actually scum and I think that my hopping votes and trying to get reactions is the best way of doing so.

If it makes you feel any better about it I now think that Nero Cain is more likely than not town based on his reactions to that vote. So I was gonna vote you but now I think I'm gonna vote Vifam.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2380 (isolation #250) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:43 am

In post 2378, Vifam wrote:There's no focus on your reads other than "He thinks im scum so he needs to die" I was at L-3 on D1 and even im not pushing that philosophy. This doesn't really feel like a town mindset, your reads lack a complete lack of depth and mostly center around you being town because everyone else should think you're town.
My reads lack a complete lack of depth? My reads have depth? Thank you, I appreciate that and agree.

Yes, my read centers around the fat that if 4-5 players are sitting there saying that I am scum and contributing nothing on that end, if there weren't already scum there then scum would try to hop on and join that block because it's an easy way to fit in and not stand out. Your vote feels like a part of that.

As for outside that pool? Comm is probably town, SSBM is town lite, James3 is town lite, Sly is scummy, Tywin is obvtown, Fuzzy is townlean, Ramcius is very town. Rest null or close to it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2381 (isolation #251) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:45 am

I am doing a full reset on Elena because I am positive that I can read them correctly once they produce enough content so I'm not worried about them.

I have enough townreads in the remainder of the game that FMPOV there is almost assuredly scum sitting on my wagon. That is my priority. Get over it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2386 (isolation #252) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:02 am

Okay sorry I guess Firebringer was town then. And yeah I presume he really had had it given the gamestate and the fact of his replace out. Why are you arguing with me about a chain of events only relevant if you're scum?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2389 (isolation #253) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:10 am

Yeah, I brought up it up. You are the one defending the fact that Firebringer wouldn't bus you if you were scum with him though. Why would you care to discuss it if you know you aren't scum?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2391 (isolation #254) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:14 am

That requires Vifam to be town though.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2396 (isolation #255) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:16 am

I mean yeah I really don't see the point in you even caring what Scum!Firebringer would do in the case of Scum!Vifam because if you're town it's a meaningless discussion.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2399 (isolation #256) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:18 am

I can not vote Vifam if you propose a better wagon. Who is your better wagon?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2403 (isolation #257) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:19 am

It's a meaningless discussion FROM YOUR POINT OF VIEW WHERE YOU ARE TOWN. It's not a meaningless discussion from MY POINT OF VIEW where you are scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2404 (isolation #258) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:19 am

What was your question?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2408 (isolation #259) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:23 am

I didn't have a scumread on you. I had a scumread on your predecessor. I was meh on your entrance and I like your more recent content better.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2409 (isolation #260) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:33 am

Sure, let's do this.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2414 (isolation #261) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:59 pm

Hey TTTTT what's your Fuzzylogic read?

Elena pls zip until I give you permission to talk again.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2415 (isolation #262) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:00 pm

Not in a I hate you shut the fuck up way I just want you to be quiet for a second.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2418 (isolation #263) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:29 pm

Okay well why don't you go look into him a bit more now and let us know what your read on him becomes!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2422 (isolation #264) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:13 pm

What has fuzzylogic done to be a lean town for you then?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2425 (isolation #265) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:37 pm

In post 2424, SlySly wrote:Vote for me. When I flip town, lynch James, then Fuzzy.
I have a counteroffer.

VOTE: Fuzzy
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2426 (isolation #266) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:38 pm

Elena you can talk now btw.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2429 (isolation #267) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:51 pm

Tell you what. If you agree to agree with me that everyone who is town and on my wagon played this game terribly I will produce a case for you. How does that sound?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2431 (isolation #268) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:08 pm

I don't like the Sly wagon because I don't like the way it's being pushed and I think that Sly's request was sorta towny.
I don't like TTTT/Fuzzy's mutual townreads that neither of them are willing to explain at all and I was already low-key scumreading both of them and I hate their isos together so I want to lynch one of them today.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2435 (isolation #269) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:22 pm

In post 2434, XnadrojX wrote:VOTE: Fuzzy

Cuz i cant play and I'm just gonna sheep the biggest wagon :^)
the fuck
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2437 (isolation #270) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:51 pm

In post 2422, RadiantCowbells wrote:What has fuzzylogic done to be a lean town for you then?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2456 (isolation #271) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:49 am

Fuzzy had plenty of time to answer it.

I agree that you didn't exactly have oodles of time to answer it: but you were online after I first posted the question and Fuzzy was there the entire time so you can't discredit my reasoning.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2463 (isolation #272) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:39 am

I want to lynch town or town but I definitely don't want to lynch my scumpartner. Also I'm giving everyone the opportunity to sell me on voting town as well.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2469 (isolation #273) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:57 am

A readslist based on associatives assuming that RC is scum is a bad readslist :good:
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2471 (isolation #274) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:13 am

Has Rc even given a reason for voting for me???? Its not just me but it seems RC is tending to vote for the easiest or hot wagon at the time. As I said feels like he is lynch fishing trying to get an easy mislynch
?????????????

LoX wagon easiest wagon and I throw myself in front of it and try to 1v1 someone with no votes.
Vifam only picked up because I made it pick up. It wasn't an easy wagon at the start.
I've had general agreement that there's scum on my wagon but none of the votes that I've gone for on it had much support until Elena showed up.
Your wagon picked up because I made it pick up.

Accusing me of lynch fishing requires you to have either never read the game or to be scum who thinks that no one else has.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2472 (isolation #275) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:14 am

Fuzzy si just scum trying to say things to make me sound bad.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2473 (isolation #276) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:15 am

Like I have consistently this game only voted people who had no votes on them besides for Vifam who had minimal support before I got traction on it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2476 (isolation #277) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:19 am

I am saying that TTTTT and FuzzyLogic are members of the same scumteam.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2478 (isolation #278) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:20 am

At this point I am more sure that Fuzzy is scum based on the accusation of lynch fishing which makes absolutely no sense and feels like he's trying to find something to say that makes me sound scummy even with no basis in reality. The accusation literally makes no sense whatsoever. I think that TTTT is probably scum with him but who knows.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2481 (isolation #279) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:21 am

No don't go on. Nero if town is really not worth your time in this game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2482 (isolation #280) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:22 am

Umm because you are accusing me of something that is blatantly untrue in the gamestate and doesn't have any town motivation for it whatsoever?

I expect that if you were town lurking that you would push the not understanding my vote angle, not hard accusing me of fishing for lynches which is a blatant misrep and feels like scum trying to discredit.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2487 (isolation #281) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:28 am

In post 2484, TTTT wrote:
In post 2468, Nero Cain wrote:Whats the SSBM case? Is it just her townreading RC and not liking anyone that scum reads him?
ssbm is too passive
I hate his progression from "RC is scum" to "TR'd for tone during hangman"
is shy interacting with me <-- looks bad given we have several recent games together and he knows my reads are above average
this vote looks really bad given this
I'm going to have to stop you there because if you're town your reads are very, very far from above average.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2489 (isolation #282) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:30 am

In post 2486, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ RR
As if I never as town have not read the game , said something not true , pushed it hard only to find what I said was wrong. This is typical FL99 ..both as scum and town. You have to do better than that,
However I will go over your play to see if I messed up.
Okay so what are you saying that I should just let go of you lying in an incredibly scum motivated way because I should anti-BOP you?
There's a point where you become a policy lynch and the point where you lie about reasons and claim NAI because you're actually that bad is well past that point.
It's actually somewhat obnoxious how much people are getting away with incredibly bad and anti-town shit and blaming the fact that they're always bad at the game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2491 (isolation #283) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:31 am

In post 2488, TTTT wrote:
In post 2487, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm going to have to stop you there because if you're town your reads are very, very far from above average.
are you talking about this game or others?
I am talking about this game because our only other game together you were informed as to everyone in game's alignments.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2492 (isolation #284) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:31 am

Wait Elena you aren't Elyse?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2496 (isolation #285) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:34 am

Let's see. Your reads are that I am scum, which is shit, that SSBM is scum, which is shit.

Any others that I can agree or disagree with to improve your batting average?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2497 (isolation #286) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:34 am

In post 2495, CommKnight wrote:@Anyone not voting SSBM. Why do you town-read him specifically? Do you not find it odd the votes have been avoiding them up to this point?

I'd be comfortable with an SSBM lynch.
I think SSBM is a counterwagon to my actual scum lynch on Fuzzy. I don't think the way that he reacted to the attempt to force a 1v1 between me and him yesterday was scummy.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2499 (isolation #287) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:36 am

IOW I don't think it's coincidence that as soon as I started making Fuzzy and TTTT a thing my scumreads have started being more proactive about pushing lynches.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2503 (isolation #288) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:40 am

Also saying that I am scum for saying that his reads are shit when he's been on me the whole game is both dumb and manipulative. Maybe I should just stick with TTTT.
Yeah, that was back when I was slightly less jaded and bitter about being scumread for nonsense and I was also heavily townread in that game.
When I am townread as town I am far more pleasant and less frustrating to play with. When there's like an occasional wagon with me I'm still ok.

When I've replaced into a game and had the same 3-5 people sitting on my wagon for literally the entire game giving fuck for reasons and acting self righteous and pious about questioning everyone who isn't playing terribly about why they think my slot is scum, I am not going to be a pleasant person to play with.

No, Comm. I don't think you are. I said the 2 people I think are scum and both lended support to SSBM. I think you are jumping onto a bad wagon.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2504 (isolation #289) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:40 am

In post 2502, TTTT wrote:
In post 2496, RadiantCowbells wrote:Let's see. Your reads are that I am scum, which is shit, that SSBM is scum, which is shit.

Any others that I can agree or disagree with to improve your batting average?
the problem is if you are town you don't know if my reads are any good or not, other than your own slot
yet you continue to insist my reads are bad
they might be
but you can't know unless you are scum
I mean given that you caused a NL trying to get my slot down I feel like I should have the right to call your reads bad based on that alone.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2507 (isolation #290) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:42 am

It's not manipulative bullshit it's just a reality of my play. You can trace that fact throughout basically all of the finished games I played on site in post-april 2016.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2510 (isolation #291) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:44 am

I have less fun when I am being constantly scumread. When I am having less fun I am less motivated to post or read and I spend more time getting frustrated and lashing out at people for making my game less fun.

I made a conscious decision as a player not to rein it in because I feel like it does make me considerably more difficult to lynch; but that doesn't mean that the emotions that I'm feeling aren't real.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2511 (isolation #292) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:44 am

In post 2508, CommKnight wrote:
In post 2503, RadiantCowbells wrote: No, Comm. I don't think you are. I said the 2 people I think are scum and both lended support to SSBM. I think you are jumping onto a bad wagon.
How am I jumping onto a bad wagon when I am the lead vote on it? SSBM has sheeped pretty hard-core this game.
I wasn't aware that you were the lead vote. I then think your wagon is being co-opted by scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2514 (isolation #293) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:46 am

Okay so I'm just scum then so go back to voting me and I can go back to ignoring you and pushing for your lynch.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2517 (isolation #294) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:53 am

Wait so you're using the exact same logic that I was using to focus on my wagon but when I did it you said that I was being so bad that you couldn't believe I could possibly be being town?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2520 (isolation #295) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:55 am

I've been focusing on searching for scum on my wagon because it's too easy for scum to hide on it because of how much of a distraction it's been for the game.
You unvoted me citing that it's prime-time for scum to hide since I'm town. But said that I was being so bad as to not possibly be town for doing the same thing. ??
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2521 (isolation #296) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:15 am

VOTE: TTTT

This is better than Fuzzy I think.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2523 (isolation #297) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:17 am

You should stop having bad associative reads and vote TTTT.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2525 (isolation #298) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:21 am

Well the thing is that I've come around on Sly. I think that they're town at this point.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2526 (isolation #299) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:23 am

VOTE: RadiantCowbells

I need to be todays lynch so that my reads start getting taken seriously and shit associatives aren't drawn from my slot.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2528 (isolation #300) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:34 am

It's okay you're scum dude I get it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2530 (isolation #301) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:35 am

Hey guys I hardclaim SK and I am going to shoot whoever I think is most likely to be town tonight if you don't lynch me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2531 (isolation #302) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:37 am

Ramcius there are times when mislynches are worth it. this is one of those times. just vote me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2532 (isolation #303) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:40 am

There is too much WIFOM around my alignment and the actions of the people on my slot. My flip will make this game alot clearer to all the remaining town and make it a lot easier to get rid of people currently hiding behind my wagon. That's TTTT for sure, Vifam probably. Fuzzy also a good scum candidate but he's low hanging fruit and even if I can get him lynched today it's hardly worth it when the big threats stay alive.

Nothing I can do while alive will help the game more than confirming TTTT as a scumfuck and clearing up the air around the wagon on me. Hopefully the rest of town pulls their heads out of their asses as well but at this point I'm not confident and will just content myself with trading 1 for 1 with scum. There ya go Comm.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2535 (isolation #304) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:42 am

SSBM's town motivation becomes a lot clearer when my slot flips town. If we mislynch SSBM then I am still on the table. If I die today then we save a mislynch and get town refocused.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2536 (isolation #305) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:43 am

In post 2534, Vifam wrote:Nah lets just put an end to him if he's scum he's just gonna do this the whole game and coast
Firebringer was right about this slot by the way.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2538 (isolation #306) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:46 am

You can't lynch SSBM any more than you could have mislynched LoX.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2541 (isolation #307) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:48 am

Read you as you plural. You collective, your scumteam. French has a distinct word vous which is convenient but in english we only have you.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2544 (isolation #308) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:56 am

LoX wasn't scummy. You as a worse townhunter than me may consider them scummy but there is a reason that I went to the lengths that I did to defend them. I was right and I was right for a reason.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2546 (isolation #309) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:57 am

All 3 of Vifam's top 3 are town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2548 (isolation #310) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:58 am

Also I want to point out that SSBM's vote wasn't a bad vote. I voted for other reasons as well as that but I fully agree that the gigantic vote text felt off and scummy.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2549 (isolation #311) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:58 am

You are not ever lynching SSBM and you are not ever lynching Tywin so good luck with that.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2551 (isolation #312) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:00 pm

I am playing to my wincon and my wincon is to shut down your scumteam. The best way to approach that is by drawing attention to myself rather than to a mislynch on town.
I know that you're scum and I know that my current actions are threatening and I like your cheek in asking me to stop in that manner but lol no sorry bud.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2553 (isolation #313) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:02 pm

It's interesting that you frame it as a me being egotistical thing to preemptively discredit a slot that you've been saying are scum because you realize how bad it looks.
I think that Vifam's take-refuge-in-sheer-audacity thing is somewhat scummier but both are pretty scummy. I might actually have Vifam get lynched first because of that.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2554 (isolation #314) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:03 pm

Yeah Vifam isn't even pretending to keep their read on me consistent and that last post reads so obviously as cheeky scum.
TTTT gets a stay of execution until Vifam is dead.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2555 (isolation #315) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:04 pm

In post 2552, Vifam wrote:You're sure gonna do a lot to shutdown the scumteam from the grave
Town would never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever say this to a scumread that they are trying to lynch. Period.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2557 (isolation #316) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:05 pm

I won't be surprised because I know that you're scum. That's also not a town reaction but I figure I don't need to keep piling on the gravy here.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2558 (isolation #317) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:08 pm

Also I think that TTTT viewing my play as all 'me me me' like he claims makes a lot of sense when you view it through a lens of I'm the only one actually trying to lynch scum and he'd rather the rest of the group get their way. It's actually surprisingly common for scum to claim to have legitimately hated playing with my 'selfish' play because I was the only one who caught them and managed to get the lynch through.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2560 (isolation #318) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:09 pm

You don't even have a shoulder to stand on considering that I am neither AtEing nor trying to convince you that I am town. I've also not tried to shove any lynches down the town's throat.
You are going to die after me. end story.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2561 (isolation #319) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:11 pm

Like I cite pisskop in the large normal that Nero was in as an example. He raged in dead thread and in game about my play because literally no one else FOSed him and I managed to get through.
Or Postie in the nightless vengeful where I lynched all 3 scum in a row complaining in dead chat about how I was being a dictator and pushing policy lynches when I only hit scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2565 (isolation #320) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:12 pm

I'm only unvoting myself to hammer your slot.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2567 (isolation #321) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:12 pm

inb4 @____@
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2568 (isolation #322) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:13 pm

@____@
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2569 (isolation #323) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:13 pm

I mean it is sarcastic: but the direction that the sarcasm comes from basically confirms him as scum. He's mocking my ability to make change from the grave, and that only makes sense from a Town!RC lens.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2572 (isolation #324) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:16 pm

Okay. You are town and Vifam isn't your scumbuddy.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2573 (isolation #325) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:17 pm

I frankly don't care about your role claim. I townread SSBM and from my POV he's displayed tons of town motivation all game and I understand his reads and I am aware that he is lynchbaity.

You've done nothing to justify me taking you seriously over my own reads whereas the one flipped town of the game was someone I hard defended. Vifam dies or I do.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2576 (isolation #326) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:19 pm

From the perspective that town's reads as a whole are equal to mine: you have a point that I'm not helping town.
But from the perspective that I've been right so far and that I have several strong reads and that the alternative is to let a lynch go through on my townreads? not so much.
Oh yeah I am resolved to being super annoying because that's going to make it impossible to ignore my little 1v1 fiesta.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2577 (isolation #327) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:20 pm

Ramcius's wording is poor but he has the right idea. It doesn't make sense for Town!Vifam to say that to someone he thinks is scum. It makes perfect sense for Scum!Vifam to say that to someone he knows is town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2581 (isolation #328) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:24 pm

And until recently if you proposed something else I'd be reasonably okay with it but we're at the point where TTTT while likely scum is right in that my wagon is too much of a distraction for town to function.
Either I need to get lynched and confirmed as town or we need to show town that scum are the ones sitting on my wagon.
That's true but at the same time it's not that deep tbh
No it's actually really simple. You are mocking my thinking that I can influence the game after I get lynched. That does not make any sense whatosever for town to say to a scumread.
Whereas Scum!Vifam trying to mock me like lol he's just gonna get lynched and get ignored? That makes perfect sense.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2582 (isolation #329) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:25 pm

Also have you noticed that virtually all of Vifam's posts has a qualifier like lol or tbh?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2585 (isolation #330) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:25 pm

YES YOU ARE RIGHT. ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO SCUMHUNT EFFECTIVELY IN THIS GAME BECAUSE THERE'S TOO MUCH DISTRACTION.

HENCE I PROPOSE WE EITHER LYNCH ME AND CLEAR THE DISTRACTION AND CONFIRM A SCUMFUCK OR LYNCH A SCUMFUCK AND CONFIRM THAT THE WAGON ON ME IS SCUM MOTIVATED.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2588 (isolation #331) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:30 pm

That serves your wincondition, not mine. I know that you and your scumpartners are having fun proposing that but yall can go fuck yourselves.
And Comm you are wrong. This is not TvT nor is it even close to TvT. Vifam is a blatant scumfuck and your gut read on him sucks.
There is a reason that a NL was forced rather than lynch this clown on Day 1. It's not because he's town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2589 (isolation #332) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:31 pm

Like I will replace out if you want because fuck this town but I am not going to stand by and let scum push lynches on my townreads.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2591 (isolation #333) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:33 pm

No you went over it and your reasoning was forced fake shit designed to prop up a shitty argument about the daystate wherein your partners did not fake tunnels on me to avoid hammering you.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2594 (isolation #334) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:35 pm

I said that your partners, which can be reread as scum in general, faked tunnels on me to avoid hammering you. That's true regardless of your alignment.
Based on you being a scumfuck I assert specifically that they faked tunnels on me to avoid hammering you because they didn't want to hammer a scumbuddy, but that's not a contradiction like you assert. that's reality.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2596 (isolation #335) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:37 pm

I am really confident in the Vifam wagon Elena.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2598 (isolation #336) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:38 pm

Your predecessor was really confident on the Vifam wagon as well. Please just help me lynch this clown. If I'm wrong I will help you tomorrow.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2601 (isolation #337) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:39 pm

The order of the wagons starting is irrelevant to my claims. People voted for me and then pretended they were too tunneled to reconsider and didn't vote you as a result.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2606 (isolation #338) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:44 pm

I really don't think that the wagon on me was as sticky as it was for unnatural reasons though. I've been towny. Vifam being scum is the most logical explanation.

I'd really like to at least look up that alley before we start trying to deal with people outside of that block because of how much information it gives.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2609 (isolation #339) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:49 pm

I was not ever getting lynched tho you clown. I could easily have just sat at the side of the game fighting not hard enough to get the wagon off me but keeping myself up. In fact the course of action you proposed (me lurking) is the best possible thing scum!me could do.
Odd that you as someone claiming to think that I'm obvscum would suggest that I remove myself from the environment and make it harder to lynch me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2610 (isolation #340) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:50 pm

Yeah Vifam MIGHT AS WELL SELFVOTE THAT SHIT THO. In fact you even using that phrasing belies that you know that I'm town: why should scum!me give a shit if my reads are getting listened to?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2611 (isolation #341) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:51 pm

Like he's super clearly talking to me like I'm town while using words that belie that I'm scum. His reasoning here makes no sense if he thinks I'm scum. His taunting me for trying to influence the game past the grave makes no sense either.

This is the dudette who needs to die.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2612 (isolation #342) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:52 pm

Like I can do FUCKING ANYTHING if I'm scum. I'm actually in the ideal fucking position as scum because I'm not going to get killed by serial killer and I can go deep cover and endgame.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2615 (isolation #343) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:53 pm

When your best counterargument is arguing that you didn't in fact say that I'm obvscum then you should hardly even bother responding, no?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2617 (isolation #344) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:54 pm

No, the optimal lynch for me is to lynch your ass. And again: that tears phrasing heavily indicates that he views me as town. If he thought I were scum he should want to powerlynch me, not get me to disengage.

Rather if he's scum he wants this whole situation to defuse because he doesn't win either way and what he's pushing for enables that.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2619 (isolation #345) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:56 pm

Be disappointed in me after we lynch Zifam. If I'm wrong here I will follow you wherever. I have been the sole townie standing for a scum lynch in so, so many games.

Could I be wrong? yeah. But this isn't an Anotora situation where there was the one really weird inconsistency that I couldn't let go of. This is a pattern of scum motivated play and obviously being informed.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2620 (isolation #346) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:57 pm

In post 2618, Vifam wrote:I feel like the only reason you're not considering it because you are scum and don't wanna be put in a situation where you feel like it's too late to defend yourself tbh
And this argument holds no water. Everyone's trying to create all these wagons; SSBM is even drawing the people voting me off. How does this make any sense?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2621 (isolation #347) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:58 pm

Vifam is saying that I'm scum because he feels backed into a corner and feels like he has to keep saying that I'm scum even though he can't make a coherent argument for it.

He can't even mentally wrap himself around the mentality where I'm scum and that's why we're getting all these weird inconsistencies where his posts only make sense if I'm town.

He is obvious scum who sucks at playing scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2624 (isolation #348) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:00 pm

If I was brought up to L-4 D1 as scum in a situation where everything thinks as poorly as they do of the wagon on me, I was brought up to L-4 D1 because I wanted to be brought up to L-4 on D1.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2625 (isolation #349) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:00 pm

In post 2623, Elena Fisher wrote:I feel like anything you both say you'll find someway to be scummy in your eyes
There is a clear mentality gap where he is called me scum but slipping that he views me as town. That's not finding something that's straight up him not getting his views straight.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2628 (isolation #350) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:02 pm

I don't understand what you're having difficulties with.

If I was brought up to L-4 on Day 1 as scum in a situation where the cases on me are as weak as they are, it's because I wanted to be brought up to L-4 on Day 1.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2629 (isolation #351) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:03 pm

In post 2627, Vifam wrote:When have I ever made it seem like I think you're town, you're taking little things that I say and snowballing it and going "See he obv knows Im town".
Well yes that's what I'm doing because you're doing little things that make it obvious that you know I'm town. Stop doing those things and I'll stop.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2630 (isolation #352) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:04 pm

I don't like to be someone who never got wagoned as scum because then I'm liable to get SKed or have people seriously question while I'm still alive.

The situation we were in where there's a decent wagon on me but no real threat of me getting lynched is the exact ideal equilibrium. No nightkills, no investigates, no questioning why I'm still alive.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2632 (isolation #353) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:06 pm

I'm not talking to you. I'm making a point to others. If I was scum and you all were town I would not be remotely afraid of this wagon on me and I would not intentionally disrupt the equilibrium.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2636 (isolation #354) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:11 pm

They aren't necessarily. I just haven't spent as much time reading them. I kinda liked one of PeregrineV's posts though.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2637 (isolation #355) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:50 pm

Ok elena. let's say we do things your way. who do you want to go after?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2674 (isolation #356) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:31 am

I'm no touching Ram or SlySly.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2681 (isolation #357) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:24 pm

All I'm saying wrt Sly is that I've got the gut feeling that I've played with a bunch of people who've played like he has before and they've flipped town.
Fuzzy is actually sorta reading as town because his push for information is starting to feel genuine and I guess I can see him as having been super uninvested town?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2693 (isolation #358) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:29 am

Lol @ Nero Cain implying that my SK claim was at all serious.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2698 (isolation #359) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:29 pm

Does anyone else find it difficult to believe that Nero Cain legitimately believes that people legitimately believed that I was serial killer and that's why people aren't pushing on me?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2762 (isolation #360) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:39 am

I really don't want to see a SSBM lynch today.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2764 (isolation #361) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:41 am

Because I think that he's town? guess.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2802 (isolation #362) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:32 pm

I'd like to point out that his Townpool is literally the claimed role cop + the people voting me.

Yeah that makes sense.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2806 (isolation #363) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:07 am

Fitz's reads are so lazy and convenient. SSBM is still town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2807 (isolation #364) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:09 am

this game is cancer. you all want to enable a bunch of shitty scum players sitting on an obvtown wagon all day you can be my guest. I'm fucking done.

have fun losing.

replace me
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4189 (isolation #365) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:19 am

Wagon on me was fucking gross. you're lucky that Almost replaced in and pulled a hail mary because there's no way town would have won otherwise.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4194 (isolation #366) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:23 am

I would love someone who spent the entire game voting town too if I was scum but unfortunately I wasn't.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4216 (isolation #367) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:23 pm

It's a little radiantcowbells <3
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4246 (isolation #368) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:33 am

RIP MiniRC :(
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4248 (isolation #369) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:27 pm

This hurts man I'll miss little RC

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”