Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3815 (isolation #200) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 3805, Fro99er wrote:<3 Tammy.

I'm sorry I made you mad earlier. I had intentions for driving up the wagon the way I did, and it wasn't to make you mad.

You're good. <3

It was game panic frustration, and that dissipates real fast.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3968 (isolation #201) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Tammy »

,VOTE: creature
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4149 (isolation #202) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:37 am

Post by Tammy »

I'm actually a bit insulted and frustrated that apparently I'm going to have to deal with BULKSHIT from Andrius yet a fucking gain when I'm confirmed town. Read a goddamn scum game of mine, please. Quit positing what I'd do as scum when you have no fucking clue. That wasn't fake. I was passed and upset, I will not fucking deal with this again today. You tell me right now if this is going to be a tucking dumb ass issue and I will leave because I can't go through feeling the way I did last week and I will not. This is a personal issue if you're making up bullcrap ass bullcrap to discredit me and how I felt. Which you know is BULKSHIT since apparently you're in some game with us to see who lives the longest.

And I did not appear out of nowhere, I said I was fine with creature or Gerry, creature cuz he could be a scum watcher or Gerry because policy. I said I was going to work. I was always going to vote between the two, took a break while busy and decided to go for the one most likely to be scum. I don't have to justify where I vote, I can make up any reason I want to. Stop being low level in your scum hunting Jesus fucking Christ. Nobody was hiding out in theirs mason pt, toogeloo was here in thread AND I WENT TO WORK which is what I said I was doing.

And for whoever said mason gambit bzzt wrong you're being dumb. You act like nobody has ever been wrong before. People who actually scum hunt look at it from others point of view which you're not doing. Toogeloo is looking at it from this person is claiming he can be confirmed town and sly will have multiple votes, those are voting blocks, one of them has to be scum. Now I don't fully understand the voting block thing but it was a theory he had he wasn't letting go of. You know kind of like the scum would participate in the moist game nonsense. Which apparently they aren't since I'm the only one who did.

Also I will middle finger all of you who pish poshed my modifier theory if Maria flips scum.

Oh I'm uncertain on Nacho and was hoping to get a better read there, but I'm not sure frogger' death definitely means nacho scum because one death when he was the most likely night kill and the flavor suggests actual night kill not just death. It would be funny though if he would have died anyway from his nacho suspicion and he was the night kill.

Anyway heading to the gym if that's all right with Andy, when I come back, it's because I'm back from the gym, k?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4150 (isolation #203) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:50 am

Post by Tammy »

And just because nacho force fed you that theory that made everything make sense, it's bloody obvious you thought it up after the that were your actual theory, if that really was what it was, you wouldn't have needed it force fed to you, you'd have been able to explain in AND if it weren't personal you wouldn't have told nacho it was about who was joining the moist game, you know if it were anyone but me having fun you wouldn't have flicked.

And if it weren't that you wouldn't have jumped to the absolute first chance you had to reignite an argument with an oh I I wouldn't put it past her to fake it. FUCK. YOU.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4373 (isolation #204) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Tammy »

i hate this game so so so so so so so very much.

I felt so very nice and centered over night when I was telling Toog's my thoughts. It was so wonderful. I almost do just want to hide out in my mason pt because it's 50 million times better than this bullshit.

Oh hey look at the playerlist, it's filled with so many people I like, this will be such a fun game, I said. Hopefully I'll draw town and so will the people that I like cuz we'll work together and solve the game and it will be so nice, I thought.

So I drew town, and I'm still here with a bunch of people I like and it's been nothing but fukcing bullshit.

I wish we lynched Gerry yesterday because his antics and bullshit attitude are a good portion of what's fucking up this game for town and making this game a mind numbingly piece of bullshit to play.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4381 (isolation #205) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Tammy »

Well i was on the opposite side of the spectrum as Nacho on mcmenno. I liked his immediate suspicion on creature from the replace in. I didn't think it looked like a bus. I don't remember playing with mcmenno though, so I don't know what to expect from him.

I don't think that people not going full charge on creature scum makes them scum. I've only seen creature play a couple times and he's been underwhelming both times. He maybe interacted with people a little bit more in the maze game I guess. People saying he was flailing is lol as I didn't get that impression at all. Also people saying that he was flailing AND getting after people going after Gerry who was and is still flailing like a mother fucker are lol.

Pine was who I was leaning towards wanting to lynch yesterday before all the Gerry bullshit hullabaloo that started up. But it's more a gut feeling than anything else.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4385 (isolation #206) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Tammy »

My uncertainties on Nacho stem from not recognizing the meta argument against Creature and not acknowledging some of Gerry's flail that looked kinda townish. The argument against Creature was based on some meta that he acted differently when town, but that wasn't acknowledged, so I wanted to look into that more. His push against Gerry was pretty strong and I wasn't sure if it was him being stubborn against someone who made a claim that was most likely complete bullshit and that made him scum when some of his antics looked kinda town. But Nacho can be stubborn sometimes as town too, so that's something I wanted to talk a little bit more about with him to get a feel for where his head is at.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4386 (isolation #207) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Tammy »

Though if Gerry comes from a homesite and has more experience than here then he is more suspicious. I was looking at him and his behavior as being snot nosed noob. If he's not, then I can see that from scum.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4389 (isolation #208) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Tammy »

I don't buy into counter wagon arguments because I've seen way too many times that scum have been wagoned simultaneously and then discounted as town (and I put this here because Toogello cautioned me about this next argument), but I want to look at the way that the slyly wagon developed because that could have been a counter wagon to save creature.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4390 (isolation #209) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 4388, Andrius wrote:Still think he's town.
He might be town, but I will hammer and gladly lynch that wagon if it ever becomes a thing and will not care. He is a detriment to town no matter his alignment.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4393 (isolation #210) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Tammy »

Arthur looks townish from the way he went after and mentioned creature the entire game. Arthur has never played with creature before so he had every reason to give creature a pass but doesn't.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4398 (isolation #211) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 4394, gerryoat wrote:Tammy how is me lynching mafia bad for town. Stop being salty omg.
Start making useful posts and be helpful to town. I'll stop being salty when you stop being a detriment to this game.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4404 (isolation #212) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 4397, Desperado wrote:
In post 4393, Tammy wrote:Arthur looks townish from the way he went after and mentioned creature the entire game. Arthur has never played with creature before so he had every reason to give creature a pass but doesn't.
*cut to scum pt pregame*

creature: hey guys my scum game blows you should probably just bus me

sad: ok

????????
Okay so here's the thing. Arthur's is not big on bussing. (It has been a while since we've played together I will give that.) But my rememberance of Arthur's scum game is to maybe do a little distancing here and there, but to be more protective of his partners. He doesn't feel the need to bus and wouldn't just because someone said their scum game sucks. My scum game sucks, he's seen my scum game, and when we were partners didn't bus me.

Yes, bussing is a thing and maybe he does bus sometimes and when he has to, but I thought the way he went about it looked more along the lines of the ways that town!sad goes about things.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4406 (isolation #213) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Tammy »

And I didn't get very far on my analysis. I planned on getting to everyone in the game in case I died, but instead of working on the game yesterday morning I got some much needed sleep.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4413 (isolation #214) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 4401, Andrius wrote:
In post 4390, Tammy wrote:
In post 4388, Andrius wrote:Still think he's town.
He might be town, but I will hammer and gladly lynch that wagon if it ever becomes a thing and will not care. He is a detriment to town no matter his alignment.
Look, I agree with you but buy SAD's argument that he's just mad because we have a very strong culture here at MS and I think his playstyle/personality don't vibe with what we're doing.
I'm not saying he's an ass or we're holy bread or anything but there's obviously a massive clash and its not helping this at all.

That being said I did submit a kill on him last night, so no, I would not be sad if he died.
(For the unattentive reader: submitting a kill and having a kill are two very different things. I am not a six-shot-per-night vigilante.)
I'm fine with a wide variety of play styles and personalities. What I am not fine with is what his play has been. He claims a role, won't explain it, won't even explain it when it's pointed out it's incompatible with my and toog's roles, calls everyone else bad, actually has the nerve to claim that even as town pr often and proudly refuses to claim his role (which is I'm sorry an unforgiveable offense for a town member), insults people more for trying to figure out what makes sense, then today says he was lying but then he's lying about lying.

That is bullshit that is unacceptable.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4414 (isolation #215) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 4408, Desperado wrote:@ tammy: fair enough, but surely arthur is aware that you're aware of that?
Yes, we come from the same homesite so are aware of how each other plays, but I don't think I've ever said that that's one thing I look for in reading Arthur.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4416 (isolation #216) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Tammy »

I'm going to go get some lunch and drink some beers. I have some grading to do today, but I will also be finishing up my thoughts as I have them hopefull!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4449 (isolation #217) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Tammy »

I am probably going to be unsure on nacho for a bit. He's my shining light I the darkness and I want like hell for him to be town but I also know I feel this way which is making me feel extra cautious if that makes sense
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4465 (isolation #218) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Tammy »

You don't have to make little digs at me every chance you get Andrius. I get the point.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4467 (isolation #219) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Tammy »

Okay.

Sorry.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4598 (isolation #220) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Tammy »

Nacho can you talk about your Pine read? Also I was hoping that you would have responded to the post I made earlier about my concerns on you, but you ignored it. I'm having a really hard time getting a read on you right now and that makes me unhappy. I can't tell if you ignored it because you learned that you over interact with me sometimes when you're scum and now you're trying to correct that or if you just ignored it because lalala you do that sometimes. I feel like I would have a better read on you right now if it weren't for the whole crap fest of day one, and well I'd probably have a better handle on the game full stop but hey. Anyway I'm unhappy where I'm at with no read, no lean, just a really big wanting for you to be town and thankful that you helped clear up the shit. So help if you're town. Pretend to help if you're scum :p
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4599 (isolation #221) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Tammy »

Also your gerry read?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4600 (isolation #222) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Tammy »

Hi firebringer I read your case.

What did you mean by commenting on things that mattered to him? What type of comfort zone are you expecting?

The second point isn't totally strong. In some recent games, and you might be thinking of family mafia there, nacho has gotten paranoid of being pushed, but the bigger majority of the time someone attacking him hits his soft spot and he town reads them for it. I think it's more based on if it feels like a bullshit read to him.

I don't think being overtly friendly is a big tell for him.

So those last two things I don't think are indicators of him being scum but I'm interested in your observations on the first thing, more so because it's helping me with my read of you.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4609 (isolation #223) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Tammy »

Oh er um...you actually responded nacho and I apparently missed it or forgot.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4610 (isolation #224) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Tammy »

Your play this game has been weird

but Pine was my dark horse scum read yesterday before Gerry lied about his role and started a ruckus
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4613 (isolation #225) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Tammy »

Also whoever was arguing that we couldn't do laundry without him, we um lynched the laundry so we have nothing to do actually. Go Team!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4614 (isolation #226) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Tammy »

Hey McMenno do you have any other thoughts? I thought your push on Creature looked pretty good, but looking back it was quite one-note. Any other reads at all?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4615 (isolation #227) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Tammy »

Oh forgot not loving at all that Zach is concerned about one vote on him and wants to know why.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4616 (isolation #228) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 3997, Errantparabola wrote:
Votecount 1.26 - FINAL

Creature
(9 - LYNCH): McMenno, gerryoat, Pine, Andrius, Nachomamma8, Ser Arthur Dayne, Tammy, Fro99er, Desperado
SlySly
(4): drealmerz7, Zachstralkita, Nosferatu, MariaR
gerryoat
(2): Toogeloo, SlySly
Desperado
(1): Firebringer
Zachstralkita
(1): Creature

Not Voting
(0):
17 players, 9 majority.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4618 (isolation #229) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Tammy »

Oh hey guys guess what Pine is third on the wagon. THIRD. That is pretty much the strongest hitting scum tell there is!

It's never been wrong. String him up!

I kid I kid though I am suspicious of Pine.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4623 (isolation #230) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 4620, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Does anybody reasonably think everyone who was on Sly was town? And that Sly is also town?

Sly is either scum or scum are on him. Part of the reason for my dreamz scumread.
Great minds!

This is literally what I've been sitting here contemplating and wondering about. Unfortunately, I have pool league in a bit and don't have much longer to think, so it'll be a bit before I gather my thoughts about that.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4624 (isolation #231) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Tammy »

Also McMenno you seem convinced that drealmer is town pretty early. Are you approaching that read with more caution now after seeing him win PYP or is his play demonstrably different?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4626 (isolation #232) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Tammy »

:( Here are some moist chocolate chip cookies to cheer you up!

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4632 (isolation #233) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Tammy »

It's just a little added protein and flavor :p
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4634 (isolation #234) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 2905, Creature wrote:aka, my reads are like:
Strong: Desperado, SAD, Firebringer, SlySly, McMenno, Andrius
Lean: MariaR, Fro99er, Nosferatu, Nachomamma8
PoE: drealmerz7, Zachstralkita, Pine, Toogeloo, gerryoat, Tammy
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4637 (isolation #235) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Tammy »

Think he was white knighting Arthur from the start kinda.

He kept Zach and Pine in the poe the whole game.

Oh I gotta go. I'll probably pop in and give random thoughts though!

pedit:

based on the rest of his posts it should go:

strong town
lean town
poe
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4676 (isolation #236) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Tammy »

If you're arguing that nacho reluctantly bussed AND that sly was a counterwagon why didn't nacho hop on that wagon when it had a better chance of going through?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4687 (isolation #237) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Tammy »

Unfortunately the game does make sense with nacho as scum but I haven't felt this compromised in my ability to get a handle on a game since smite and I don't feel comfortable really making that read. I'm hoping that bit of lingering will run its course by the end of day and I'll be back to feeling centered and good,

Pine is weirding me out with the kvergeneraluzatons.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4701 (isolation #238) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Tammy »

Nacho why didn't you find it problematic for there to be a cop and a watcher?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4704 (isolation #239) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Tammy »

This might be unfortunate but anyone who has me and toog in a separate category and not in town is someone who's mafia theory I can't take seriously
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4718 (isolation #240) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Tammy »

My super hawt take is that zach is scum
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4770 (isolation #241) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 4768, Pine wrote:
In post 4749, gerryoat wrote:toog, scum has to be laughing at how bad you're being.
Yeah, this

Side sniping after bragging about your competence is not a good look.

Are you going to get to actual scum hunting or is trying to fan flames about arguments and rudimentary Mafia busing theory all we're getting?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4771 (isolation #242) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Tammy »

Also if the town in this town would act like frickin town, maybe we'd be able to differentiate between town and scum, but as long as town act like honorary members of the scum team or just plain anti town that's not going to be as likely. Make the scum work harder geeze.

Getting pissy because people think your scum and acting towards a scum agenda doesn't make you look town
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4773 (isolation #243) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 4772, Firebringer wrote:Tammy you have been pissy all game, certainly you can relate to those frustrated with getting frustrated as much as you are frustrated with game state

I wasn't pissy all game. I only got pissy when I got attacked in a very shitty and stupid manner which still doesn't feel right and then raged at and accused of insulting someone even after explaining myself. I was in an excellent mood when this game started, I'm just not allowed to have fun.

I am pissy because the game is a shitshow and people are reveling in being anti town.

If Gerry would actually explain his role he does or does not have the shitshow concerning him that is still a matter of contention would not exist.

If some people were posting more except to ge pissy that people think their not posting is scummy the game state would be better off.

You didn't respond to my questions about your nacho case. Here I am not ignoring it and you ignored me.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4777 (isolation #244) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Tammy »

So on the matter of counter wagons both because I was wondering and I think people are using them for their reads and yo clear the two other major wagon getters:

Gerry was not a counter wagon to creature. Gerry as gaining votes throughout the day when creature did not have a vote on him. (This is pre-mcmenno's replacing in. Firebringer and Gerry were sitting at 4 votes each when mcmenno's placed his vote on creature. It stays like that for a day before it flips to Andrius and firebringer at 4 with Gerry at 3.

On Friday after Gerry claimed his role and spazzed about it, he raised to 7 votes, Andrius drops to three and creature picks up a vote in Arthur.

By the next vote count the Gerry wagon drops to 2 while the creature wagon has raised to 6.

So sorry he was not a counter wagon to creature.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4782 (isolation #245) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Tammy »

I'm not going to argue about what I've done not done in the game. Yes, I stepped back and didn't care day one because I had to. This game was making me feel like I felt in smite, not to the same degree of course because hot damn, but it felt the same. Then Gerry claims a role incompatible with mine and won't explain it and now the games a bigger mess of a shitshow. I checked out because I had to. I said I'd be back day two and try to get my groove back, but you're not going to get early day one me back this game. I won't be full on bitch, but the happiness I had then isn't there. Now I'm interested in just solving the game.

I just want to get the job done and I want town to act like town so I can tell the difference.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4783 (isolation #246) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Tammy »

Later the Gerry wagon does start to rebuild a bit due to the mason claim, but the two other wagons at that time were Gerry, creature.

Gotta head out, but I'll look at the sly case later Arthur. Though the readslist is 1500 posts earlier than the votes and a lot happened in between then.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4788 (isolation #247) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 4783, Tammy wrote:Later the Gerry wagon does start to rebuild a bit due to the mason claim, but the two other wagons at that time were Gerry, creature.

Gotta head out, but I'll look at the sly case later Arthur. Though the readslist is 1500 posts earlier than the votes and a lot happened in between then.
Should be the other two wagons were sly and creature which were on and off kinda neck and neck wagons near deadline. Still need to go back and look how the sly wagon developed but if today's narrative is scum reluctantly bussed why didn't they go for sly sly?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4801 (isolation #248) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Tammy »

Drealmer what is your read on nacho?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4851 (isolation #249) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:30 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 4802, drealmerz7 wrote:he's a slight scum lean that I want to give 1 more Day to to sort
Why aren't you trying to sort him today?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4926 (isolation #250) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Tammy »

I got excited for a second because I saw a trigger post but it wasn't here and he'd dead :(
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4936 (isolation #251) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Tammy »

You look and smell like scum. AND the biggest thing I remember you doing is ^ bullshit which is vote and lynch worthy all by itself!

I've given up hope on nacho being town.

One of those undermining me and toogs is most likely scum. Not sure which. Pines probably the most distasteful cuz it's side sniping and fanning the flames to discredit without even pretending to try to understand toogelloo's point.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4937 (isolation #252) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Tammy »

Also I am scum reading almost the entire game to some degree. Go me!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4942 (isolation #253) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Tammy »

VOTE: nacho

:( :( :(
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4945 (isolation #254) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'm about to fall asleep.

Yeah I'd love to connect sometime. I'm scum reading too many people. And I think I'm coming to terms with the idea that nacho is just more likely to be scum.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4961 (isolation #255) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Tammy »

I don't know the timing but it's entirely possible drawing that out was meant to entice a counterclaim.

I'm not too concerned about the defense/push because nacho pushes weird things sometimes as either alignment.

I'm concerned about the lack of town feeling vibe. I'm concerned about the feeling of being left hanging. I'm having a really hard time believing that we finally drew town together, something that hasn't happened in forever, and this is what I get.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4966 (isolation #256) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by Tammy »

Also for whoever mentioned culled, there are no cults. The first thing I did when I got my role pm was check to make sure the game was not bastard to see if I could trust the masonry and he answered no to the bastard question.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5127 (isolation #257) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 5053, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 4961, Tammy wrote:I'm concerned about the lack of town feeling vibe. I'm concerned about the feeling of being left hanging. I'm having a really hard time believing that we finally drew town together, something that hasn't happened in forever, and this is what I get.
This game hasn't been fun with me. I've been in a mindset where I don't think that this game will be fun for me unless I get ridiculously drunk during it, which is why I've secretly been hoping and praying that I get lynched so I'm released from the game. Typically you would be the one who could drag me out of the darkness, spray water on my face and bring me back to the groove because you have that tendency when you're a bright shining light but the game seems to be having the same effect on you to. At this point, I'm hoping I get dragged to death and make some beautiful inspirational posts and then say my goodbyes and put this game behind me and that's the best I can hope from this game.
UNVOTE: [//unvote]

A little flowery but I'm willing to give you a chance here. Yes, the game is frustrating and it only gets worse the more I sit here drumming my fingers waiting for you to come in here and do the thing you do when you're town. I think we had better and more natural interactions in the final fantasy game when we didn't have enough time to play than we're having here and it's bugging me. It's bugging me that you know exactly what I want from you, and you weren't doing it even before this game became a shitfest.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5128 (isolation #258) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Tammy »

UNVOTE:
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5129 (isolation #259) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Tammy »

I do want you to talk to me about Pine because he was my dark horse scum read that I wanted to push yesterday before the crapfest sponsored by Gerry and his fake claim.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5136 (isolation #260) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 5029, Zachstralkita wrote:That theory assumes that, as scum, I'm incompetent enough to draw attention after relatively little pressure where there is no need for it. And also, to be engaged relatively little in producing hard content and expect that to
not
draw attention.

Oh well. As long as it makes sense to you.
And yet. This is what scum do quite often.

There has been absolutely no reason to read you as town. If you're town, start doing town things.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5159 (isolation #261) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 5139, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 5129, Tammy wrote:I do want you to talk to me about Pine because he was my dark horse scum read that I wanted to push yesterday before the crapfest sponsored by Gerry and his fake claim.
I think that most of Pine's reads are fake, shallow, and convenient. I don't really but that he didn't bus Creature because he "never busses", I think the fact that so many of his reads depend on the Creature flip imply that he bussed and I think that the "quiet, stubborn, but 100% confident" is setting up for cred in case Creature fails to survive Day 1, same as McMenno's approach.
Okay so here are my issues with Pine. Day one was mostly a gut read. I just didn't feel it from Pine, it just felt kinda flat like meh he's there when he's there but nothing really felt like he was solvey. I told toogeloo that I thought he might be scum and I was going to start to push there then got distracted. There was a little part of me that thought that him doubting the mason claim could be town paranoia, but the reasoning for it blows super chunks. Like he said that we were being stubborn or unhelpful or something due to looking at vote counts. Now if he'd actually bothered to read the posts in the game and the argument people were making, he'd have seen me say I was fine with Creature or Gerry (I was always going to vote there) and Toogs made his concerns very clearly known. I think that someone like Pine should have some kind of idea why a mason would be having issues with claims that run counter to their own and being very stubborn about that. Hell one of the reasons the creature wagon got off the ground is because frogger claimed cop and the two investigatives didn't seem to work together on the same team.

So he's hard town read Gerry who has fake claimed or not a role that the way he's claimed it does not seem compatible with masons, but he has no questions or no cares about that and he's actually fanning the flames of Gerry to try to discredit the masons. I'm thinking about the joss whedon game and how ffery in team mafia talked about how some scum will interact with confirmed town. Both Pine and SlySly are doing that to an extent, I think Sly looks really scummy but he could just be a miserable person. (Also why are you town read slysly that would be amazing to know. He doesn't even read and makes bad accusations based upon not actually reading.) Anyway, Pine gives this really rudimentary "lesson" on scum bussing practices all about how scum don't behave which assumes that scum are automatons following some guidebook for bussing instead of actual real people. And his bussing information runs counter to what I've actually experienced. The people on the front of a wagon aren't the busers WHAT? Also waxing simply about scum behavior he actually has the nerve to offer up the possibility that we're fake claiming.

There's just so much internal disconnect with actual behavior of scum and what he's doing that I'm just completely baffled here.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5163 (isolation #262) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh I was going to post more but I get to leave work early tonight. Yippee! I might pick this up when I get home if I don't crash.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5196 (isolation #263) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 3915, Errantparabola wrote:
Votecount 1.25

-andrius steps up to the plate once more-

"Laundry, oh laundry,
why must my reds bleed so much?
All my socks are pink."

(Thanks, SAD, for pointing out my mistake. I mixed up you and Desp.
I hope the VC is correct now.)

Creature
(5): McMenno, gerryoat, Pine, Andrius, Nachomamma8
SlySly
(5): drealmerz7, Ser Arthur Dayne, Zachstralkita, Nosferatu, MariaR
gerryoat
(3): Toogeloo, SlySly, Desperado
Desperado
(1): Firebringer
Zachstralkita
(1): Creature

Not Voting
(2): Tammy, Fro99er
17 players, 9 majority.
Deadline in (expired on 2017-02-01 17:30:00)
Here is something I'd like to point out. I've talked about it before, but it's gone unnoticed by some because scum don't bus on the first half of the wagon mkay. Never mind that's wrong wrong wrong, but I digress.

So, the narrative presented is that nacho reluctantly bussed creature. He did it but he didn't want to. He did it because he didn't have to.

But he didn't have to vote creature. In fact there was a nice reason for why he wouldn't even have to vote creature as the plan proposed by the cop was to let the "watcher" live as part of the protection so he could stay alive.

So, why not go along with the plan and let creature live? And if they're so reluctant to bus why ignore that juicy slysly wagon right there. It had more votes on it at the time than Creature did. They could have easily defaulted there, but didn't.

If so reluctant, why not?

And this is the point that toogeloo is stuck on here, I think. That we were running up two scum and they opted to lynch the goon rather than the roled one.

Note: I am not town on Nacho. I still have some issues with his play, but this narrative that has been produced is one that you're going to have to sell better.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5198 (isolation #264) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Tammy »

ebwop: he did it because he had to.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5199 (isolation #265) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 5197, MariaR wrote:Tammy tr me I need a buddy
maybe but i'm scurred.

Actually I have so few town reads this game it's pretty frustrating. And I need a buddy too!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5203 (isolation #266) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Tammy »

I still feel like there's something missing nacho. :/
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5254 (isolation #267) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Tammy »

So nacho I still think you're more than likely scum. Here's why. You said that you were abandoning me this game and you apologized and you absolutely were. You said you were considering replacing out because this game was a slog, which means that you were following along enough to know what was going on and yet you whistled by it all. In Final Fantasy, you were affronted that I didn't diffuse a minor kerfuffle but here you ignored everything as it mounted. I'm having a hard time you just noped by all of that if we were town together. So, you saw slyly call me scum for saying I felt good about the game and felt like I was playing well. How that's scummy in any universe is beyond me especially from someone with a 2007 play date, but I digress. You saw Andy agree that it was a sign of scum and you never did comment. Everything was going crappy and you didn't join the game at all. I'm just having a really hard time believing that you drew town and that was your approach. HOWEVER I can see you as scum just snickering about it all hoping that you'd be able to come in here and make some final push if it was going to go that way as you're always looking for a time to mislynch me when you're scum. So that's what I think you were doing. Not you ignored the game because we finally drew town together and it was a slog, you were ignoring it long before it became a slog. I think you were just seeing what you'd be able to do.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5272 (isolation #268) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 5255, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Tammy what are your other general reads.
None that I'm interested in talking about right now. My understanding of the game pivots around my reads of nacho and pine and I'm more interested in nailing those down.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5273 (isolation #269) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 5184, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 5181, MariaR wrote:Why do you think I'm scum dreal I think you of all people should know this isn't my scumplay
maria i love you but i think i've heard that line before
Have you guys played together before?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5276 (isolation #270) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 5204, Andrius wrote:
In post 5203, Tammy wrote:I still feel like there's something missing nacho. :/
What's on your mind?
He feels more honest than he has been.
I mean this isn't something un-fake-able but w/e.

He's very good at sounding very honest when scum.

I feel the exact same way I felt in OOTS where nacho was scum. Exactly the same.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5277 (isolation #271) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 4977, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 3761, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3759, Pine wrote:Hey Nacho, even better, bus Creature now, kill me tonight, and no one left will actually have the stones or competence to push you.
Hey, Pine, if you're going to launch into full jackass mode you can have fun with your mislynch without me
This response is town.
That post pinged me actually.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5281 (isolation #272) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Tammy »

And I wish pine would show up and post. He's been around.

I'm reading your words.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5372 (isolation #273) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:37 am

Post by Tammy »

I thought that firebringers case on nacho looked townish from him.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5384 (isolation #274) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Tammy »

Nacho if you're town and *this* is what I've been waiting months for, I give up.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5386 (isolation #275) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:08 am

Post by Tammy »

I was acting like its normal behavior for you but a point of reference for why it feels weird here.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5387 (isolation #276) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 5381, Desperado wrote:@ tammy, your nacho reads blows chunks and thus, you have two options:

1) push it through, see nacho's townflip, and get started on your reset
2) trust me on nacho and start your reset right now

This is not how he interacts with me as town.

I don't know, I don't care anymore. I just give up if this is town him.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5414 (isolation #277) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Tammy »

Well that's not actually true.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5415 (isolation #278) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Tammy »

Though I'm contemplating
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7336 (isolation #279) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Tammy »

Congratulations to

ME FOR THE MOST MOIST GAME!!!

I'm truly truly awesome and it was super fun to be the only person competing for that awesome awesome trophy.

I may have been on the losing side of the win con game but I'm really just a winner!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7337 (isolation #280) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Tammy »

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7339 (isolation #281) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Tammy »

Thanks for running it ep!

Sorry to toogeloo for not being the best mason partner :(

Congrats scum!

I might have more to say because I think town just shot itself in the foot here in a couple ways. Town works best when they work together and that just didn't happen.

Desperado - it's all good. I realized you were referring to waffling when you explained but it didn't read that way at first :)

If I'm having fun in rvs, I'm probably just town. oh and next time I have a read on nacho, it's probably not just silliness:
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7347 (isolation #282) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:13 am

Post by Tammy »

Mafia chats not available :(
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7349 (isolation #283) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by Tammy »

Mafia chat still isn't open :(

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”